Omega Chronicles: Bite Me!

By Nikku2000

Jai Raj is a male Omega. A very rare and a very unfortunate occurrence in the Werewolf world. All things tha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 part (i) (M)
Chapter 12 part (ii) (M)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Birthday (1)
Birthday (2)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (TW)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapte 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (M)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 (TW)
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (M)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (M)
Chapter 55

Chapter 43

789 27 1
By Nikku2000

Dominic's POV

I was woken up around 7 a.m. by the sunlight piercing through the balcony. I put an eye mask on the still sleeping Nyx, to not disturb his sleep. I put on a pair of silk pyjamas and shirt and looked at myself in the mirror.

He will be up soon. I should get some stuff done before that.

Carefully I got up from the bed and went down to the kitchen. I instructed the cook to make a breakfast spread for Jai. I couldn't sit around and wait for her to complete so I tried to help her by scrambling eggs and burning some toast. She giggled the entire time while working her way around the kitchen.

Is she laughing at me?

Instead of feeling anger, I felt shy. I wanted to just dig a hole in the ground and sink into it. Why is she looking at me like I'm a child?

After putting my burnt toast and semi-cooked eggs near the sink for her to throw in the trash, I rushed out into the garden. I walked over to the bush of Jasmines and collected a few in my palms. They smelt fresh and wonderful.

But nothing like Jai.

Jai is more lively. Even a bit spicy.

Last night was a bit of a breakthrough with my mate problem. Not only did Nyx let me take care of him but he also obeyed, perhaps for the first time in his life. Every touch, every stroke, every bite, every breath felt in sync and it was glorious. I puffed my chest in pride that my Omega was still sleeping off our nightly activities.

Still, hesitations and misunderstandings remain. I have a lot to say to him and I suppose the same can be said for him. He is scared of Darius and I don't blame him. I just hope he doesn't hold that against me.

Speaking of Darius, he hadn't disturbed me even once since last night. I don't know how to deal with this or if this was permanent but it was strange that Nyx was scared of his own mate. Mates are supposed to be spiritually linked to each other, so this behaviour was quite an anomaly.

I collected a bunch of winter roses from the garden and headed back to my room, hoping the cook would've taken a tray upto Nyx by now. I opened the door only to find Nyx sitting alone on the bed with his head in his hands. Tears rolled down his cheeks and I could hear his painful sobs.

"Nyx? What happened?"

"Where...did...you....go?" He spoke out a broken sentence punctuating each break with a crying hiccup. Even his goddamn crying was cute, but it was clawing at my conscience. It was the most uneasy feeling in the world, hearing him cry.

I sat on the bed with my back to the headboard, allowing him to approach me. He crawled upto me and nestled right between my legs placing his little head on my chest. He snuggled next to my body and looked up at me with his beautiful pure white eyes still drenched in tears. They scrutinised my face for hints of displeasure. No doubt he thought I had abandoned him. I mentally kicked myself for ever leaving the room.

I had heard Omegas get extremely jealous and sensitive during heats but seeing it up close, no amount of information could have prepared for the heartbreaking expression on his face. His lips trembled in fear, his brow looked unsure and his cheeks puffed red with all the crying. He looked broken, shattered even. No one would've believed that this worried, hapless little Omega was the proud and ferocious Masked Warrior. I'd always admired Jai's confidence and self-assuredness, so this change was extremely unsettling.

I held his head between my palms and looked directly at him when I spoke.

"I will never abandon you my love. Never."

"I was just getting you food and flowers."

He furrowed his brows like he didn't believe me, his lips still trembling with fear. He just buried his head into my chest and dug his nails into my sides, drawing some blood.

"Just....Don't leave" Nyx growled angrily but so faintly that I almost missed it. I just wrapped my arms around him to re-assure him as best as I could.

He still doesn't trust my word.

I sighed sadly and brought the food tray infront of him. He gave it one cursory glance and turned his face away in disgust.

"You don't like anything on this tray?"

It was a big spread of eggs, bagels, fruit, cheese and crackers, fruit, waffles, pancakes and even croissants which Rishi had told me he likes. He didn't like anything.

He sniffed around the plate some more and checked each item before rejecting each one.

"Nyx you have to eat something." I tried to get a piece of waffle into his mouth but he slapped my hand away.

"I don't want." He said leaving no room for argument. I will still have to argue because he needs to eat.

"Omega you have to eat something!"

"No I do not!"

"Yes you do!"

"No I don't. Fuck off!" He yelled angrily and jumped into the duvet and hid himself. I tried to pull the duvet off of him but was met only with more resistance in the form of kicks, growls, snarls and scratches. How can he just switch up on me so quickly? Just a few seconds ago he was crying because I wasn't close and now he was driving me out of my own bed.

He cannot stop being difficult.

I got up to carry the tray back to the kitchen. He needs to eat but I cannot force it on him, he'll resent me for it and I'm already in neck deep in hot water with this Omega. What can I do? Put an IV into him? Mix supplements in his water?

He will not eat a single thing on that tray. Darius spoke matter-of-factly.

Yeah no shit.

It's because you didn't make it yourself. An Omega in heat can only stomach something prepared by their Alpha's hand.

Something I cooked?

.....

Fuck, the poor kid will starve.

Nothing I could make could ever rival that breakfast platter which he promptly rejected. If he is such a picky eater that nothing is to his taste, I doubt he would ever taste MY cooking.

Still it's worth a try.

I got my plate of burnt toast and raw egg scramble from the kitchen to my room. For some reason the cook hadn't thrown it away. I looked at my pathetic plate and felt dejection. All it had was two pieces of dry toast and a salted egg scramble. There's no way he's going to eat it. How can I even present this to him?

"Hey Nyx! I've...umm..got Breakfast." Man this is embarrassing.

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T -"

He jumped out of the duvet ready to fight with anger in his eyes, but calmed down as soon as he saw my plate. He examined its contents carefully,  sniffing and touching it. He picked up one piece of toast and took the tiniest bite. I watch him with bated breath as he chewed and finally swallowed it.

He actually ate it?

Before I could react he plucked the whole plate out of my hand and started wolfing it down. He tore through the burnt toast and gathered some scrambled egg in it and gulped it down. Not only was he eating it but one could even say that he was relishing it's taste, by the way he licked his fingers after every bit. After finishing everything on it he brought the plate upto his face and started licking it clean of whatever remained.

I just stared at him in abject horror. This was ghastly.

HOW CAN HE EVEN...DOES HE NOT HAVE TASTE BUDS??

"Mmmhh that was delicious!" He exclaimed, licking his lips contentedly and rubbing his abdomen, like a cartoon cat. I'm glad he atleast ate something but I wish it was something better. I really need to learn how to cook.

.....

What's this spark I feel?

I looked down and saw Nyx holding my hand. His face was cast downwards, but he brought up my hand and placed it around his neck. He looked up at me again with his large eyes, but unlike before there was no innocence or hurt in them. Only a singleminded devotion to lust. His wide eyes seem to demand attention, his touch was suggestive and eager, his breath was jagged and sharp. His body was calling out to me.

He gets turned on so easy.

I pushed him to the bed, clasping tightly his thin and delicate neck. Nyx let out a deep sigh and licked his lips in anticipation.

"You're hungry already?" I asked straddling his waist, with my legs on either side of his slim torso. I pressed on his neck, specifically at his mark causing him to arch out his back and roll his eyes to the back of his skull.

"Mmhhhh" he moaned, biting his lip to control himself. He brought up his hands to my pyjama strings and tugged at them. Desperate for relief I see. I could grant his wish right now.

But where's the fun in that?

"Use your words Omega." I teased. I needed to hear him say how badly he wanted me. I wanted him to call out for me to touch him, hold him, bite him, fuck him. I'm a selfish man what can I say? I need to hear him beg.

"Why? Can't you take a hint dumbass?" Nyx said slapping my hand away from his neck.

As always, demanding obedience is asking too much of this fool.

In one swift motion I pulled him up by his neck and brought his face right up to mine. He winced in pain due to the tightness of my grip and grabbed onto my wrist with both his hands. I could feel his cool breath on my lips and I stared right into his eyes which were wide with surprise. He hadn't expected me to react this way.

"Wanna try that again?"

He didn't say anything but looked at me in desperation, like a puppy who at lunchtime who is dying to be fed. His skin was heating up so I knew he couldn't hold on much longer, he needed to have his lust quenched and I was the only one who could help him with it. I pursed his lips but hesitated from saying anything.

I tightened my grip around his pretty little neck and pulled him closer by the small of his back, burying my face into the crook of his neck. I scraped his mark with my fangs to remind him that instead of fighting, he could be getting marked..again and again and again, all over his soft caramel skin. His breath quickened and once again he fingered the waistband of my pyjamas with the most dick drunk expression on his face.

I swatted his hand away like he had slapped away mine. If he wants it, he needs to ask.

"Use your words Nyx"

"You know I can't help it"

"Then ask." I said kissing his mark, while trailing my fingers down his spine slowly. He stiffened under my touch, too wound up to retaliate.

"Please...." He said dejectedly, a deep crimson rising up to his cheeks as his mouth hung open, trying to push the rest of the words out.

Before he could finish however, I claimed his lips for myself. Kissing him with such ferocity and vigour that he never has any doubts about me abandoning him. I wouldn't ever, he's my everything.

As much as I would've loved to hear him demand me to devour his body, I had never planned to humiliate him. This much was enough. Maybe one day he'll freely ask me, not because he needs it but because he knows I like it when he does.

But till that day, he has needs that I must fulfil.

I grabbed his ass and guided him to wrap his legs around my waist. He obeyed and threw his arms around my neck as well for good measure. He moaned deep in pleasure as I kneaded his bulging ass which was now dripping with slick. He screamed in surprise as I slapped his ass. He responds very strongly to this, maybe he likes it?

"Alpha..." Nyx asked in a voice laced with sensuality.

"Yes?"

"Can I do you today?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2.6K 35
Edward's biggest dream in his life is to make julian knows his place as a omega in this world. The only thing that stops him from his way with the o...
12.1K 560 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
721K 19.8K 22
" I want you, " He says. His hand trails down from my back to the back of my thigh. He pulls my leg up to his hip almost too casually. " So so bad, "...
487K 17.8K 54
Theo is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Kit. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Kit his ma...