Gaining Control

By Charlie4689

Lucy Davis is just trying hard to be a normal 22 year old, but finding herself the wrong side of an Avengers... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twenty-Three

2 0 0
By Charlie4689

Lucy POV (Wedding Day)

I slowly open my eyes, waking up due to the sunlight coming through the window. At first I'm confused, this isn't my room and I'm alone in bed but I soon remember it's our wedding day. I stayed in my old room, lucky we cleaned it up a little. I just take a moment to let everything sink in. The last few days with Yelena have been wild, bringing up a lot of memories but I'm glad she's here and I'm glad she's Nat's sister. I wouldn't have survived the red room without her. Of course with that also means there has been a lot of vodka drunk too, feeling my head thump slightly I'm starting to regret the shots I did last night.

"You better be awake!" I hear someone pounding on my door and Wanda yelling at me through it. Wanda is leaving before everyone else to make sure the venue is ready, but she's helping me till Maria arrives to help me get ready, of course Yelena is helping Nat.

"Stop yelling" I reply back to her while getting out of bed and opening the door. She just looks at me before taking my hand and pulling me from my room towards hers.

"What's with the rush? We have ages" I say as I get into her room. I take a seat on her couch waiting for her to answer.

"Yeah but we have loads to do, starting with breakfast, Nat said I have to make sure you eat due to the amount of vodka you ordered for the party" she answers while pulling a table over, already set up with cutlery.

"Well technically I'm Russian, so is Yelean and Nat, then Bucky and Steve are super soldiers and can drink a lot too. Tony just loves to drink and I've never seen Thor drunk either so I was just playing it safe" I responded while looking at the table.

"I guess I'm "making" breakfast then?" I ask, pointing to the table.

"Yeah well you and Nat can't see each other till later, and you can make food so she's allowed in the kitchen for today, so come on I'm hungry" she replies while picking up her knife and fork and just staring at me. I focus my mind and I see two plates of waffles and bacon appear on the table in front of us both along with cups of coffee and orange juice. She starts eating and I try to but I just feel sick.

"You have nothing to worry about" she says with her mouth full of waffle, I chuckle at her.

"Just guess it's nerves" I brush it off and manage a few more mouth fulls before Wanda finishes the rest of my plate. We chill around her room for a few hours before we hear a knock at the door around 1pm.

"Who is it?" Wanda asks, getting up near the door ready to block it in case it's Nat.

"Maria, who else? You told me 1pm" she answers while Wanda opens the door before locking it behind her. Maria makes her way over to me and pulls me into a hug before sitting next to me on the couch while we watch Wanda grab her many bags and dress.

"Right I'm off, I'll get ready there. Both of your dresses are hanging up, shoes in the closet. The car is picking you both up at 2:30pm, do not be late, I will kill both of you on your wedding day or not!" She says while giving us the evils with her hands on her hip.

"I won't be late, promise. Going for a shower right now" I say getting up and giving her a quick hug before getting into the bathroom. I get under the hot water and wish I could enjoy it but I can't stay here all day. I get washed and get out. Throwing on some underwear before putting on the gown that Wanda left for me. I go back into the bedroom to see Maria is nearly all ready apart from her dress.

"Sit down, we have an hour to do make-up and your hair" Maria tells me quite sternly, I take my seat quickly while she starts on my hair. She dries it all and curls it for me, most of it is left down but she pins my sides and the top so it doesn't fall into my face later. Next comes the make-up and after much argument with her and Wanda last week I agreed to wear some but only a little, going with a natural look. Maria takes a step back and looks me over.

"We are done, you look amazing" she tells me as I turn to look into the mirror. Wow. I'm speechless.

"Come on, let's finish up" she tells me. She brings out her dress first, her, Yelena and Wanda are all bridesmaids. They each have different dresses in a bright red colour. I help her step into it before fasting it on the back for her, it suits her. Knee length, short sleeves, shows off her back and shows off her body in the right places.

"You picked the right dress there" I say to her while she checks in the mirror.

"Thanks, your turn" she says while grabbing my dress next, I step into it while she helps position it and fasten the zipper. I look in the mirror and just wow, I never thought I'd never been here right now. My dress is quite lacey at the top, mid sleeve, open back, goes down just past my knees and is quite fitted. I didn't want too much, I did want a suit but Wanda helped me find this and I love it.

"You look amazing, don't think Wanda could have found a better dress" she says admiring me while getting our shoes out and helping me into mine.

"Thanks, I came very close to wearing a suit. It was too stressful dress shopping, we had to go back without everyone else. Plus Wanda already knew what Nat was wearing so we should match a little" I say while grabbing my bag with everything I need for the day.

"Let's wait downstairs, if we miss this car Wanda will kill us" she chuckles but leaves the room first checking the hallway before rushing me to the elevator.

"I could have just teleported us if you were gonna make me run in these" I say while pointing to my small heels.

"You call them heels?" She chuckles while we wait for the elevator to open. It opens onto the ground floor and it's weird that it's so quiet but I guess everyone else is already there. We make our way out of the compound and wait outside for a few minutes before the car pulls up. Maria helps me inside before getting in next to me before the driver takes off.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Natasha POV

If I thought I was nervous this morning, well I was lying because right now I swear my heart could beat out of my chest. I'm standing at the altar, I'm wearing a white suit with bright red high heels, no shirt just have the jacket closed enough to not show off too much, that's for later.

I'm waiting here with Clint by my side since he is the best man, plus I needed someone. Maria, Yelena and Wanda are all in with Lucy before she walks down the aisle. We chose to get married at this country club as Tony recommended, it has a warm feel to it plus not too far from the compound since we all are going back there after for the party. The room looks amazing, medium in size with our guest on both sides. We both knew we didn't have many people to invite so didn't want anywhere too big so it felt empty. I'm pulled from my thoughts when I hear the slight music playing and everyone standing up. Clint puts his hand on my back, telling me to breathe. I turn to face the aisle waiting to see her.

Maria, Yelena and Wanda all make their way down the aisle first, all in red dresses but in different designs which suit them all better. Just as Wanda reaches the altar I see Lucy step into view. WOW! She looks amazing and she's holding a bouquet of red flowers, her eyes lock with mine and I'm trying so hard to not cry. She slowly walks down the aisle without taking her eyes from me, she's breathing deeply probably trying to not panic like I am. She finally joins me at the altar as Wanda takes her bouquet and takes her seat. I take her hands in mine and we look at each other waiting for Tony to start.

"We are all here today to marry the amazing women in front of us, I think we can all agree that they are perfect for each other in every single way" Tony starts his speech while standing in front of us, of course he got ordained online to do this.

"Natasha Romanoff, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honour her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" Tony asks while looking at me. I look into Lucy's eyes.

"I do"

"Lucy Davis, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honour her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" Tony repeats again to Lucy, she gently squeezes my hands before replying.

"I do"

"Natasha, please repeat after me" Tony asks before continuing.

"I, Natasha Romanoff, take you Lucy Davis to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" I repeat each line after Tony while keeping my eyes locked with Lucy's her smile is growing on her face with each line.

""I, Lucy Davis, take you Natasha Romanoff to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" Tony says again with Lucy repeating after each line, her eyes are sparking with all the love she has for me.

"Now it's time for the rings, can the best man please hand them over" Tony asks, I turn slightly to see Clint. He pulls out the ring box and hands us each other's ring.

"Natasha place the ring on her finger and repeat after me. I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." Tony finishes before I repeat and fully push the ring onto her finger.

"Lucy place the ring on her finger and repeat after me. I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love." Again Tony finishes and Lucy repeats it while pushing the ring onto my finger. Holding it till she has finished.

"By the virtue of the authority vested in me by the online website I found at 2 am this morning, I pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride" Tony finishes before walking off to join Pepper in the crowd. I look at Lucy, I lean in to cup her face before planting my lips on hers. I wish I could deepen the kiss but Clint taps me on the back to let me know that's long enough. I take her hand and we both walk back down the aisle together as wives.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Lucy POV

The night was getting on, me and Nat have had about 5 first dances since we couldn't pick a song. I'm not fussed, I'll dance with her all night if I have the chance too. I'm currently doing vodka shots with Yelena.

"You know, when I was on my way here I was thinking of ways on how to scare you. To make sure you never hurt Natasha, but I know I don't need to since you will never hurt her. Maybe I should threaten her to not hurt you actually" she says with her accent getting thicker with her drinking.

"She won't hurt me and you know she won't" I tell her while refilling our glasses, she doesn't wait for me to finish filling them before she downs both of them.

"I'm gonna go to bed, I think nearly everyone else has too" Yelena says while getting up, swaying side to side before walking off in the wrong direction of her room. I just laugh while checking the room, she's right, only me, Nat, Maria and Wanda are left. I walk over to the three of them, wrapping my arms around Nat's waist.

"Hey малыш" she says once she feels my arms around her. I rest my head on her shoulder, learning into her touch.

"We're gonna go to bed, enjoy" Wanda said while winking at us before her and Maria both walked off towards their rooms. Nat turns around in my arms and wraps her hands around my neck, we pull each other closer and start swaying with each other while At Last by Etta James plays softly.

Neither of us needed to speak, just held tight in each other's arms while we listened to the lyrics play around us, no one around watching us either so we just enjoyed the moment. As the song comes to an end I feel her move and then lips are on mine. As I go to deepen the kiss she pulls back and just looks into my soul with her eyes.

"I love you so much малыш"

"I love you too Tasha" our lips meet again with so much passion and lust for each other. Usually this kiss would have been rough but the love we felt for each other at this moment is overpowering our lust. We break apart and rest our foreheads against each other looking into each other's eyes. I can see my whole life in her eyes, the ups and the downs and the what's to come. But I'm not worried anymore, what will happen as long as I have this amazing woman to call my wife everything will be ok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 184 40
When you lost your brother, you lost everything. After seventy years of cyrostasis, you wake up in a strange new world with your brothers best frien...
14.7K 224 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...
25.9K 562 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...
23.2K 521 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...