๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ

By authormahek

"๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ... More

Character aesthetics, copyright & note
1 : London
2 : Bastard
3 : What does he think of himself?
4 : Fresher's party
5 : Punches
6 : Touches
7 : Gunshots
8 : Blood
9 : Swimming pool
10 : Cry baby or runny nose?
11 : Monster
12 : Kissed
13 : Camping
14 : Drunk
15 : Scared
16 : Be mine
17 : only mine
19 : The fucker
20 : Astraphobia
21 : Bickering
22 : Grocery shopping
23 : Is he blushing?
24 : Snowfall
25 : Addin is Noor's
26 : Basketball
27 : Jealous
28 : Dance
29 : She is my bandaid
30 : Amal and Fawad
31 : I love him
32 : Get lost
33 : Candle
34 : Engagement
35 : Forcefully mine
36 : Walima
37 : Noor Addin shah
38 : Moon and stars
39 : Arcade date
40 : Pyscho for my wife
41 : Romance in kitchen
42 : I only wanted you
43 : Cruise
44 : I'm home
Rahil's Novella
45 : Equally crazy for each other
46 : Bathtub
47 : Intensely addicted to each other
48 : Date in bed
49 : City of love
50 : Beyond forever with you
Bonus chp - 1
Bonus chp - 2
Last bonus chp
Rahil - Ayezah's spin off story
New book

18 : Movie date

32.6K 1.5K 79
By authormahek

— N o o r ' s P O V 𖤐

It was one of a hell task to make Addin apologise to Amaan. He just kept saying 'he'll break Amaan's fingers which dared to touch me' and what not. I sighed in defeat. I really didn't understand why was he behaving so abnormal!?. Okay I know he has major anger issues but behaving this impulsive !? Is he really so possessive about me !? I guess I know the answer already. He is beyond possessive.

I told Addin everything that it was just a plan to make him jealous which further fuelled his anger more and he said he would burn Amaan into ashes if he would have even just pretended to be my boyfriend. I got mad at this and we had heated argument, lastly when I told him that I don't wanna be with him if he continues acting like this, he finally calm down and muttered 'fine' saying he'll apologise. He then apologised to Amaan more like threw a sorry on his face nonchalantly but when I glared at him hard he calmly spoke 'i want you to forgive me for whatever I did.' And I sighed for the umpteenth time knowing that its Addin Shah afterall who literally love ordering people around even if its an apology.

It's been 1 week now since me and Addin are dating. I can't be more happier. I don't know when I started liking him so much that I feel so much at ease and immense joy whenever I'm with him. Not like we have stop bricking, we had arguments on silly silly stuffs as well but at the end Addin would kiss me breathless and we would be all fine.

Addin would literally leave no chance to kiss me. He would drag me out of nowhere and kiss me madly all the time. Not like I was complaining because I would gladly kiss him back with the same passion. Sammy and Najma both were very angry that I was dating Addin because According to them he is a mental and he need serious help, judging by the way he behaved with Amaan in the party. But I tried explaining them that he has major anger issues so he behaved that way. After so much explaining and convincing that I really want to be with him, Najma understood but told me to be careful because people with anger issues tend to harm others and she was worried that Addin would harm me as well but I ensured her that he would never harm me. I trusted him. He saved me from all the harms and I knew he would never hurt me.

Sammy didn't speak with me for 4 days and now I was kinda feeling hurt and I actually missed his poor jokes and him. Ofcourse he would literally always stick to me and eat my ears out which I found highly annoying but now when he wasn't doing so I missed him badly. But the 5th day he came and hugged me tightly saying 'sorry' for behaving like this and he told that it was Addin's mistake and not mine and he behaved wrong by not talking with me and now we are cool.

*******
I was walking in the lawn towards the canteen where najma and Sammy were waiting for me. I had some sketching to complete so I told them to go ahead and I would join them later. Addin didn't come to university today saying that he had some work to take care of and strangely even Rahil didn't come. And I was kinda missing Addin.

A strong wind passed by making me shut my eyes and my hair sprawled all over my face and I tucked them behind immediately.

suddenly I felt a peck on my lips and I opened my eyes wide and my heart beat raced, but as soon as the familiar peppery strong scent invaded my nose I got to know who it was and I calmed down. I looked infront to see Addin smiling lightly and fixing my hair properly.

" Gosh you scared me Addin... I told you not to kiss me just out of nowhere." I huffed out hitting his chest lightly and he chuckled in return saying.

" Why were you scared !? You know only your boyfriend can kiss you and no one would even dare to- " I cut him off immediately.

" Don't even start. I told you before as well Addin.. stop acting like possessive toxic boyfriend for god's sake." I hissed out.

" Okay fine I won't." He groaned rolling his eyes. I sighed and slightly grinned at him.

He then stepped closer, softly tucking my hair behind my ear with his fingers and then slightly caressed my forehead scar and kissed it. His lip lingering there for a bit longer. He almost do it everyday. I closed my eyes feeling his lips on my forehead and smiled. His warm gesture gives me so much peace and I feel butterflies in the pit of stomach.

He moved back and i closely looked at him and noticed there was a small scratch on his left cheek making me frown. I moved forward and touched his left cheek scratch with my forefinger lightly and looked up to see him already gazing at me. I then bombarded him with all the questions raising in my head.

" What happened to your face!? And you weren't going to come today ryt !? And what was the important work about !? And even Rahil didn't-" He didn't let me complete and snaked his huge arms around my waist and hugged me bending a little and dipping his face in the crook of my neck making me wrap my arms around his neck instantly.

" Woah babe slow down, you ask too many questions." He husked out against my neck grazing his nose and lips on it.

" Don't call me babe." I winced.

" I missed you so much." He spoke smelling me deeply and then kissed my neck making me shiver.

I moved back a little, still in his arms and our noses touched. He closed his eyes and grazed his nose with mine. I brought my one palm up and gently kept it on his left cheek and he opened his eyes.

" How did you get this scratch!? " I asked slowly caressing his cheek. He smiled slightly muttering a small 'it's nothing' and kissed my palm.

" Did you miss me !? " he mused out.

I pressed my lips together and shook my head.
He arched his one eyebrow and smirked muttering a 'oh really' and rubbed his right cheek with mine and I giggled feeling his very light stubble against my cheek.

He then moved back leaving me, asking where was I heading to and I told him that I was going to canteen and he said that he was hungry so he will come with me as well.

He took my white backpack from me carrying it on his other shoulder as his one shoulder was already occupied by his black backpack.

" It hardly has 2 sketch books in it. You don't need to carry it. Give me back. " I told him and tried grabbing my backpack but he just started walking completely ignoring me.

" Addin... give it backk already." I huffed out trying to reach my backpack but he just didn't let me. I sighed out but smirked when something popped in my mind.

I snatched his backpack and dangled it on my shoulder. He narrowed his eyes muttering "What the fuck are you doing!?" and tried taking his bag from my hold but I didn't let him and turned around.

" Noor give it back now ! " Addin ordered.

" Give it back now ! " I mimicked him narrowing my eyes and making a weird face.

" How childish." He grunted out and tried grabbing his bag again but I didn't let him and turned around facing him now and hid the bag behind me.

He snaked his arms behind to get a hold of his bag but I moved back a little only to stumble with a pebble and fell on the dirty muddy floor grabbing Addin's collar for the support and as a reflex Addin fell over me. He was fast enough to keep his palm on the back of my head preventing me from hitting my head directly with the hard floor.

He glared at me and I suddenly busted in fits of laughter making him groan. " what is exactly so fucking funny to you !? Why are you so clumsy!? You could have hurt yourself right now." He grumbled out and I pressed my lips together.

Addin tried getting up by keeping his other palm on the muddy ground but his hand slipped and he fell back crashing our noses together hardly and I hissed a 'ouch' holding my nose and he busted into fits of laughter now. I glared at him and his laughter ceased immediately.

" Are you hurt !? Show me" he spoke softly and removed my hand from my nose and examined it and I just gazed at him. Our faces were mere inches away. I could feel his minty breath on my face and his gorgeous grey eyes which was examining my nose very carefully, now got locked with mine. My heart slammed against my chest when he leaned in and kissed my nose softly. He then moved back and stared at me and I did the same. He had such sharp and beautiful features. Perfect eyebrows, perfect nose, mesmerising eyes, his chiselled jaw which had a very light stubble making him look damn hot and lastly his pastel pink lips which were beyond tasty. I felt ticklish in the pit of my stomach just by looking at him. He then licked his lips leaning in making me suck in a breath and I closed my eyes immediately.

" Oooohoooo love is in the air." I heard Sammy's voice which made me open my eyes abruptly. I saw Addin's lips almost touching mine but I pushed him away immediately making him groan and I sat up straight biting my lower lip and fixing my hair I stood up followed by Addin and started dusting my clothes. My cheeks would literally be red right now.

Najma and Sammy were standing right infront of us offering their teasing smiles to me.

" Noori I thought you were hungry for food-" Najma started but I pinned her up with a death glare.

Addin came towards me and grunted out glaring at both najma and Sammy hardly.
" Why do your friends fucking interrupt us whenever we are going to kiss!?." And I remembered last time when Sammy and Mina caught us almost kissing in the forest.

Sammy nervously laughed most probably to lighten the thick air and spoke. " Okay so two bees were dating, what did one bee say to the other bee !? "

Najma hissed holding her head and asked a 'what' highly irritated.

" That I love bee-ing with you, honey. Hahahaha" Sammy replied and busted in the fits of laughter.

I and Najma looked at him blankly and Addin gave him a hard cold glare and his laughter ceased. he then just smiled nervously. " That fucking don't even make sense." Addin grumbled out.

" It does !! Actually I have a better one. What did- " Sammy was saying excitingly when najma elbowed him in his stomach making him shut and hiss lightly. I heard najma whispering to Sammy that 'if you don't want Addin to spoil your already ugly face then shut it right now.'
And Sammy glared at her.

" Noori we have classes to attend so we'll get going okay." Najma spoke smiling and literally dragging Sammy with her and I saw them bricking on the way as well. I was actually surprised that Sammy spoke to Addin that too so normally as if nothing happened. This was about Sammy that he was such a good person. He never held grudges because I knew he had a heart of gold. So it was so easy to be friends with him.

*******
It was weekend tomorrow and tonight me and Addin had a movie date. I completed my sketching and got up to get ready as Addin just texted that he would come to pick me up soon.

I showered, moisturised my body, slipping in white full sleeves t-shirt and light blue jeans, applied some minimal makeup and lastly sprayed the perfume in the air, twirling around. I tied my hair in a high ponytail, leaving some strands dangling on my cheeks.

Grabbing my phone I went outside to see Addin waiting for me while leaning on the car's door and gazing at the sky blankly. He wored a black hoodie and blue jeans and looked so handsome as ever. His gaze then found mine and we stared at each other and I smiled waving at him and he too smiled at me. his smile was actually so beautiful.

I moved near him and he held my both the hands in his and kissed the back of my palm one by one and inhaled them and softly brought my palms up and placed them on his cheeks making my hands cup his cheeks and he held on them and closed his eyes. I smiled slightly and caressed his cheeks and he hummed slowly.

He then opened his eyes and leaned closer removing my palms from his face and peppering kisses on my face. First the forehead scar then middle of my forehead, my left cheek and lastly my chin.

" You look so beautiful." He husked out against my chin making me shudder. He started leaning towards my lips but I kept my palm on his lips making him stop because I knew that if he started kissing me then he won't stop and we will clearly miss the movie.

He raised his eyebrow at me and I shook my head. He just gave a kiss on my palm which was on his lips and held it in his and made me sit inside, buckling my seatbelt and softly tucked my hair strands behind making my heart hammer with his sweet gestures. He then rounded the car and sat on his seat and started driving.

********

" Romance "

" Action "

We both said together.

" We are on a movie date Addin !! Why would we watch an action movie!?." I winced.

" Why the fuck do you wanna watch romance!? They are so boring." He huffed out and I glared at him hard.

" Okay fine." He grunted out and I grinned my widest grin.

" First let's get something to eat. I'm damn hungry." Addin spoke and I nodded holding his hand.

He got himself a burger and he got me some popcorns, pizzas, fries and my favourite Belgian chocolate chip boba drink. My eyes lit up instantly seeing all my favourite food and I squealed kissing his cheek. He suddenly kept the food tray on the counter and pulled me near by my waist making my eyes wide and husked out near my lips " I'm not a fucking five year old kid. Kiss me properly on lips."

I blinked and looked around to see people staring at us and I whispered slowly. " Addin people are watching- " he didn't let me complete and spoke. " Do you think I give a flying fuck to them!? " And started leaning in but I kept my palm on my lips this time and he growled lowly saying. " Why the fuck are you not letting me kiss you?" I shook my head and pleaded with my puppy eyes, my palm still on my lips.

He sighed muttering a 'fine'and gave a long kiss on the back of my palm which was on my lips and moved back.

We were now seated inside the dark theatre infront of the huge wide screen playing the movie. I was sipping on my boba bitting the straw with the side of my teeth and eating popcorn. I felt Addin staring at me and I looked at his side. " Watch the movie." I whispered and he just shook his head muttering that 'it's boring' and I sighed continuing to watch the movie and Addin continued staring at me.

I felt him lean closer and he dipped his face in the side of my neck and just kept his head on my shoulder inhaling a deep breath. I shivered and tried focusing on the movie. But then I felt his lips on my neck. He started peppering kisses on the side of my neck and I giggled feeling a little ticklish and told him to move back but he didn't listen and snuggled more closer, now snaking his arm around my stomach and grazing his nose on my neck. I bit my lower lip feeling hot all of sudden and my heart picked up it's pace. His close proximity was making me shiver.

" Addin...look at the screen.. I guess now it's the climax- " he didn't let me complete and raised his head from my neck and looked up and I gazed down at him making our noses touch. " Kiss me noor before I go crazy." He husked out against my lips desperately and I felt something twisting in my stomach and my heart slammed against my chest raising its pace of beating.

He damped his lips licking them and I gave in by keeping my lips on his. He didn't even wait for a second and took my lips in his sucking on them like his life depended on it. He sucked hard and hard and I did the same by cupping his one cheek. He then bit my lower lip and entered his tongue inside my mouth. As soon as his warm tongue got tangled with mine I felt sparks all over my body. He then moved back just for a milli second and again leaned near my lips and kissed it softly. He then put his face back in the previous position into my neck and closed his eyes and took a hold of my one hand in his and started caressing it softly.

" You enjoy the movie, if I keep kissing you
anymore then I guess I would lose my remaining ounce of self control." He husked out against my neck and I sucked in a breath, blinking I looked infront.

*******

Right now we were walking towards the car and I had my both the arms wrapped around one of the Addin's arm and I was leaning completely on his shoulder keeping my head on it. " I'm so damn tired" I huffed out.

And he stopped and looked at me. " Do you want me to carry you !? " He asked examining my face with soft eyes and I smiled shaking my head and muttering a small 'I can walk' and he nodded in return.

We were now standing near the car when Suddenly a huge gunshot echoed making my heart almost jump out of my chest. We were in the parking lot which was almost empty. Addin held me closer to his chest and I hugged his torso tightly. I found Addin sharply gazing around the surroundings and then he softly pulled away from me and kissed my forehead.

" Addin- " he didn't let me complete.

" Sit in the car okay!? Don't step outside. I will be back. " He spoke softly making me sit in the car and bend down to buckle my seatbelt and I fisted my both the hands on his hoodie sleeves preventing him from going away and whispered. " Don't go please. Something is wrong. Please just let's go home."

He slowly brought both of my fists near his mouth and kissed on them gently saying " I'll be back." But I shook my head, tears collecting in my eyes at the thought of something wrong would happen to him.

" Then I'm coming with you." I spoke clicking my seatbelt open and tried getting out but he softly pushed me in and buckled my seatbelt again. " No you can't." He mumbled.

" please don't get hurt." I murmured slowly and looked at him with glassy eyes. He leaned near my face and attached our forehead and noses together. "I won't." He husked out kissing one of my cheek and grazing his nose on it later. He one last time inhaled deeply against my cheek and moved back closing the door. He then went to his side and took his gun tucking it behind and clicked the child lock, locking the car completely and one last gazed at me before disappearing from my sight.

My heartbeat raised to no extent. Right now I had numerous questions going on in my head. Was he really a gangster!? And who shot the bullet earlier!? For now I Shrugged away all the thoughts. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the seat praying silently to Allah to keep him safe and unhurt.

________________________________

Thanks for reading <3 don't forget to vote and comment your reviews.

Do tell me How was the Chp !? As usual I'm not satisfied at all 😭

Btw Addin and noor making me feel ever so single 🥹🤌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 12.5K 44
โHow did we get here?โž I asked him as he twirled my hair between his fingers. He lifted my head up from his chest and smiled. โI don't know, but I'l...
1.6K 42 20
Elle Edwards is trying to manage her way through last year of high school and the high expectations and emotional abuse of her parents. Elle is just...
19.4M 545K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
159K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...