Hostage | Woosan

By Happy0Little0Kill

What happens when a gang kidnaps the wrong guy? And what if the gang leader knows this guy? ⚠️Trigger Warning... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One (last)

Sixteen

1.9K 95 44
By Happy0Little0Kill

Mingi was the first to jump up from his seat. "Fucking finally."

"Slow down, you're injured." San reminded as they gathered their weapons, sighing as he glanced towards the door. "Someone has to stay here."

"Why? We need everyone."

"What if we don't come back? We can't leave that boy upstairs to rot in here."

Yeosang shrugged his shoulders. "I can stay here...I'll try to keep tracking you anyway."

San nodded. "Alright, thank you, let's go."

The three boys ran out of their hideout, keeping in mind they might not come back.

But it didn't matter, Yunho was in danger.

"I'll drive!" Mingi ran to the driver's seat, but was grabbed by Jongho. "You'll get us killed before we even get there, sit in the back."

"You're not gonna be fast enough!"

"But safe enough."

San didn't pay mind to the two arguing as he was looking at the small window of the second floor of the building.

He felt more guilty than anything.

With a deep sigh, he got into the car. "Let's go."

As soon as Jongho started driving, San's device beeped.

"Mission accomplished, over."

Yunho spoke on the other line, making everyone breath out.

"Fucking finally!" San pushed the button to speak. "Are you unharmed?"

"I'm okay."

"What took you so long?! Where were you?!"

"I had to dispose of the body, boss, and get rid of her stuff somewhere else in case she has a GPS tracker."

San closed his eyes, sighing of relief again as he rested his head against the seat's headrest. "Well done, come back to the hideout as fast as possible."

"Copy that."

"Let's head back."

.

.

Yeosang ran outside as soon the car got close. "Guys, I have track of Yunho! He's heading towards us!"

"We know that, he contacted us."

Mingi glared down at Yeosang on his way inside, noticing his bruised cheek. "I'm sorry about that."

"Oh now you're sane." Yeosang rolled his eyes. "You better tell him, we're all tired of this."

Mingi watched them go inside, deciding to wait out for Yunho.

It took a while.

But Yunho finally arrived.

Seeing him get out of that car overwhelmed Mingi.

He has never felt this way before.

Like he wanted to cry.

Tears of joy, of worry, of blame, of regret, too many emotions for him to express.

He ran towards Yunho and hugged him before his tears could escape. "You worried us so much..."

Yunho was surprised by the sudden hug, but slowly hugged back. "I'm sorry...I had to get it done right...couldn't leave a trace."

"You could have at least called!"

Yunho couldn't help but laugh a little. "How could I?" He smiled. "Were you so worried?"

"Of course we were! I...was...I was really worried about you.."

Yunho looked into his eyes. "But I came back like I promised..."

Mingi looked back into his eyes, both getting lost. "You owe me an explanation."

"Of course I do." Yunho sighed. "Ahh I wish I never came back."

-

San looked at his members. "When are they coming inside? We need to hear from Yunho."

Jongho smiled. "Let them have their moment boss, they've been waiting for too long."

San chuckled. "Are they really into each other?"

"Took you long enough to realize." Yeosang turned off his computer. "I got a bruise because of their little love story." He scoffed.

"You deserved that one, to be honest."

-

Yunho took a deep breath and chewed on his bottom lip in anxiousness. "I'm..." he glanced at the other. "You won't get mad at me?"

"Why would I? Please just tell me...I need to know..."

"I've known you since before this whole gang thing...we went to the same university, we shared some classes...but we never met face to face...or even got close...I always...admired you...from afar..." he kept his head down, playing with the zipper of his black leather jacket. "But you never noticed me, I doubt you even saw me...during classes, I was always sitting at the back...and during break I would keep a safe distance...then one day you disappeared and never came back...I heard you dropped out...it made me sad...but it was expected with how inconsistent and unbothered you were, you were always a troublemaker..."

Mingi's eyebrows furrowed. "Go on..."

"I finished college and as soon as I graduated...I was looking for you...because, believe it or not, I never forgot about you, I was almost obsessed with the idea of finding you again." He smiled a little. "It took a while, but I found you, you know how I've always been good at gathering information, it's how I found you...I expected to just find you and ask you out...but I couldn't...I still only watched from afar...it's considered stalking, I know...but I couldn't help it...you always had someone with you, I assumed your boyfriend, so I never took a step forward." Yunho started shaking as he fought back his tears. "When one day I followed you...you came here, and you pulled out a gun with you...I quickly realized who you were...this area is basically a den for criminals...but you were so careless you never even looked back to see me behind you....I drove back home and it took so long for me to recover from what I saw...how could I date a criminal?" He looked up again to meet the other's eyes, letting a single tear fall. "Unless I was one too."

Mingi's eyes were wide, he was speechless.

What kind of an idiot would come into this world just because of a crush?

How was he even supposed to respond to that?

"You threw away your entire life and future...for a loser like me? You have a college degree, yet you're here committing crimes and hiding away from the police...for me?!"

Yunho looked down, his body shaking as he let free his tears.

For a moment, thinking about Mingi's words and regretting all his decisions.

It was a question to be asked.

What kind of dumb person would do that to his life?

One in love.

Only ones in love are blind enough to follow their beloved to hell or anywhere worse.

So he looked up again to meet his loved one's eyes. "Because I loved you...I still do, I'd still follow you anywhere you go, if you decide to stay, if you decide to leave...I'd still follow you." Yunho wiped his tears with the back of his hands. "I don't care where we end up...as long as you're with me."

Mingi shook his head. "You're fucking crazy..."

Yunho nodded, laughing bitterly. "I expected such a response from you...you're right, I am crazy..."

"I like you a lot, Yunho...the moment I laid my eyes on you...I liked you."

Yunho's face slowly lit up, his teary eyes reflecting the moonlight beautifully.

"If only I had notice you when we were in university...maybe our lives would have taken a completely different path..."

Yunho shook his head quickly. "I don't care...let's give each other a chance, yeah? Please...let's quit this thing and start over."

Mingi stayed quiet for a moment, Yunho was right, they need to start over. "Yeah..."

.

.

.

"Call for me when they come inside." San said and went up the stairs to his room.

He slowly opened the door and stood there, afraid to take a loud step on the creaky floor and wake the sleeping boy up.

It didn't matter that he was far away, he just wanted to look.

To fill his eyes and heart of him.

"I wish I told you who I am...but it would put us both at risk..." he whispered, taking a deep breath. "You look so beautiful, I wish I could look at you forever..."

San quickly took a step back when Wooyoung moved in his sleep, closing the door and leaning back against it.

That was it.

The last time he'd see him here again.

**********************************
A/N: at this point I should add Yungi to the title.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
76.2K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
160K 7.5K 27
[FINISHED] Wooyoungs son is failing miserably in math so he decides to hire a tutor. That tutor? His names San. His profile says he's good at helping...
42.4K 2.4K 39
Mingi's life was pretty normal until he witnessed a murder and unintentionally got involved with the mafia. Weren't it for that one policeman he woul...