Is this love?

By TonysPointBreak

This is a vkook fan fiction in which v and kookie are in high school. They meet and become best friends. Both... More

Prologue
Prologue (Continued)
How they met
Best friends
Birthday
Family
Relationships
Pizza
Crush
The plan
The real plan
Confession
(Y/n)
Soup
Knight in shining denim
Alarm
The land of anime
High on air
Feelings
Dream
Fire
Journey back
Forgotten meds
I'm allergic to apples
Ass is ass
Fan fiction
Broken Promise
Mental Breakdown
Beach break
High school blues
I don't wanna lose you
Prom
Past trauma
Awkward distance
Date?
Girlfriend
Minjae and Tzuyu
Goodbye
Therapy
A ghost from the past
Drunk
I loved you
Second chance
Hyung
Advice
Deadpool
Childhood memories
I forgive you
The accident
I don't care. Will you marry me?
I care about you
The prom outfit
The Namjin wedding
First date

Better late than never

23 1 0
By TonysPointBreak

Jungkook POV

Once the ceremony was successfully completed everyone joined Namjin on the dancefloor. I watched in shock as Jimin and Jungyeon tore up the dance floor as I heard a chuckle beside me.

"I see this is the first time you've seen them dance since high school." Tae said.

"Hobi hyung is joining them." I said excitedly

"This is gonna be awesome." Taehyung said pulling out his phone and recording.

I looked around to find the bar and saw Yoongi hyung sitting there and staring at Hobi hyung dance in the cutest way possible. They made eye contact and Hobi hyung ran over and pulled him onto the dance floor.

Yoongi hyung managed to grab and down a couple of drinks before he was pulled away. At first he just stood there and stared and then he slowly started swaying. Taehyung and i made eye contact. It's finally happening. Yoongi hyung was gonna dance. We'd finally know if his claims of being a "bad dancer" are in fact true or if he was lying to get out of dancing like he does with most things.

Turns out he was lying and no one was surprised. We all knew he was annoyingly good at everything.

"I love my life." Taehyung said getting it all on his phone grinning in glee. Before eventually joining them after a decent amount of footage was recorded of Yoongi.

Eventually everyone was buzzed and it was getting kinda late so the DJ decided to play one final slow song for a last dance. Everyone paired up and i turned to see Taehyung looking at me. I felt my heart thumping in my chest but i walked over to him.

"I don't suppose you are allowed to dance?" He said smiling at me.

"I think I can risk it this once. Besides its slow dancing."

He gently pulled me close and we danced looking into each others eyes. Somehow that one moment seemed to stretch into hours for me.

I don't know if it was the situation or the alcohol but I got a burst of confidence.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"You wanna go on a date sometime?"

His smile widened.

"Took you long enough Jeon. 7 years to make up your mind?"

"You know what they say. Better late than never."

"Well it's gonna cost you."

"Name your price Kim."

"You gotta tell me all the other stuff you did for me in high school like the anime thing."

"I really should've locked that door."

"What's the matter? Scared of how much you like me?"

I leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Not anymore."

I noticed his eyes widen as he eventually smiled.

Jimin POV

I kept looking over Jungyeons shoulder at Tae and Kook. They were both dancing just like I planned.

"Nice." I chuckled.

Jungyeon raised an eye brow and turned around to see what I was looking at.

She sighed. "Not gonna lie this isn't your worst plan." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm very rarely okay with this. So just take what you get."

"Eh you're right."

"Now please turn around with me and don't ruin their moment by being creepy."

"Yeah yeah. Okay." I said turning so that Jungyeon was now facing them.

I noticed a familiar face on the other side of the room also staring at Jungkook and Taehyung. I tried to place her and I remembered seeing her in school a couple times. She spotted me staring at her and smiled at me and waved. I smiled back a little. How come she remembers me so well when I can barely place her?

Eventually the song came to an end and I excused myself to go talk to her. But before I could find her she found me.

"Hey Jimin!"

"Heyyy.. " I said trying to hide the fact that I had no clue what her name was.

"It's (Y/n). Don't worry I never told you that. But I know who you are."

"Oh?"

"Well it doesn't matter who I am. But I do have to say that I'm super excited to meet another Taekook shipper who's just as crazy as I am."

"Wait who are you again?" I asked. There was something weirdly familiar about her.

"Like I said not important. I just wanted to thank you for being super relatable throughout this... Uhh... Situation¿"

"Thanks¿" That's a weird thing to say.

"I should probably go. Our work here is done. Everything is up to them now."

"(Y/n)." I called out to her as she turned to leave. "Do we know each other?"

"In another life you saved me." She said smiling and disappeared into the crowd leaving me even more confused.

"Jimin?" I heard Jungyeon calling me. "Who was that?" she asked hugging me from behind.

"I have no idea."

Taehyung POV

I couldn't stop smiling. I finally danced with Jungkook and we were going to go out on a date. I felt like a high schooler again. I smiled at him while driving him home.

"What?" He asked looking down smiling.

"Nothing."

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Never mind." I could practically hear Jimin grinning from the backseat.

I had finally dropped everyone off at their houses as the designated driver and we were alone in the car. It was kinda relieving to not have Jimin in the back seat constantly giving suggestive looks at my rear view mirror. Finally I could talk.

"So come on. Spill it."

"What?"

"You know. What are all the stuff you did for me while being in total denial?"

"Okay in my defense. My parents weren't exactly the most supportive when I first came out and I sorta always expected that so.."

"You ain't getting out of this."

"Okay okay....Well... it wasn't a coincidence that everytime you came over your favorite cookies were always there."

"Wait for real?"

"Yeah I asked my mom to make them for you once and almost everytime you'd come over she made it automatically."

"Damn!"

"Yeah she really liked you."

"That makes no sense. I always used to get anxious around her and say something really stupid."

"She thought that was hilarious. As far as she's concerned you can do no wrong."

"Well if I do say so myself. I am a good influence. Mostly. Whenever Yoongi and I hangout we just enable each other's self destructive tendencies. But other than that I'm pretty good."

I giggled.

"It's kinda late. You wanna crash at my place?" I asked as we reached my house.

"Uhhh.. "

"Since we were sorta roommates for a few weeks I kinda missed you these past few days."

"I missed you too." He said parking. "I'll stay over."

I walked into my house switching on the lights.

"By the way the cookies thing was totally your mother. I asked about you."

"Just let it go for today."

"Fine but you should know I'm not gonna forget to bring it up again."

I'm not totally happy with this chapter. I'll probably come back and edit it but for now make do with this jumble of POVs and filler content.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1.1K 36
기분은 파랑, 파랑, 파랑 𝓜𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮, 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮, 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 ~ℝ𝕄, 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒:𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 사랑의 다른 이름은 파란색 𝓐𝓷...
444 37 15
Disclaimer: This fanfiction is in no way a correct representation of any bts member or their relationships. I do not ship Taekook seriously, they are...
1.5K 61 14
Hi I am park jimin I can't believe what I am going to say now but my heart was unconscious for awhile now, so many people confessing their feelings a...
349K 16.5K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...