The Band || Jjk Men x F Reader

By D4rk_S0ul09

"What are you complaining about now Gojo?" Nanami asked, massaging his temple. "We need a lady in the band... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 18

249 11 0
By D4rk_S0ul09

Choso's POV

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!" I yelled as this fucking ride swinged us so high it felt like it'll spin! Rather than swinging, I turned to look at Sin's reaction who is smiling and laughing loudly. God dammit! This lady is built differently. As it ended Sin was laughing out loud. "AGAIN! AGAIN!" She said, oh hell fucking nah!

I got up and pulled her off the ride. "CHOSOSI! THAT WAS SO FUN!" She said hugging me tightly, I will be saying it's worth it but I still feel like vomiting because of that fucking ride. "Yeah... It was, give me a moment-" I said as I felt my world spinning, I'm never riding that shit again!

___________

Sindreaquiri's POV

"Chososi look! Bumper cars!" I said as he was drinking water that we just bought, he even bought me waffles. He observed the ride for a while, sighing. "Alright that looks fine." He said as he looked at me and suddenly went behind me, gathering my hair and tying it into a messy bun. I took a bite at my waffle and also fed him some and he happily ate. "Finish that and we'll go to the Bumper cars." He said, as he made me drink some water and I did.

I happily nodded as I finished the waffles. "Let's go!" I said dragging him with me, he let out a soft chuckle. "Careful, love." He said as he followed behind me, he frowned as we started to wait in line. "Is it okay to ride this? Most of the pips here are kids." He asked as he placed his chin on my shoulder, I hummed softly in response. "They'll have their parents with them." I said, he hummed softly. "We're missing a requirement then." "Eh? What are you talking about?" "We need a kid." He said, smiling beside me.

"Too early~" I said as I hugged him. "Hmm? We're already at the age of 25 to 27, we'll be in our thirties soon." He said, as he placed a hand on my waist. "Who do you think will be the best dad among us?" He asked, I looked up at hin, smiling. "You, Nanami, and Geto." I said, he chuckled. "How bout the others?" He asked. "Gojo is the type that'll spoil them, Naoya will teach weird things, Sukuna will tolerate bad behaviors, and Toji will probably be a lazy dad too." I said as I ruffled his hair.

"How'd you know I'll be a good dad?" He asked. "I saw how you treat your brother, you love him just in a more Choso way." I said, smiling cheekily. He chuckled in response as he pinched my cheeks hard.

______________

We rode almost all the rides in this amusement park, Choso was just so pale after the Drop Tower and the Dream catcher ride. He was sitting on the bench while I stood beside him, rubbing his back. "I'm sorry" I said, I probably traumatized him. "I'm not riding anything here anymore." He said, as he hugged my waist. I smiled as I ruffled his hair, humming lightly. "Let's eat first, before going home?" I asked as he nodded his head, getting up from the bench.

We're on our way to a restaurant that he had a reservation on, I was happily Exchanging banter with him in the car. I stilled when somebody called his phone, he immediately gave it to me. I answered it and Gojo and the others appeared in the screen. "Hello!" Naoya happily greeted, grinning. "How's the date?!" "Calm down, Satoru." Geto said. "It was fun! We rode everything in the amusement park!" "You rode Choso too?" "Sukuna Ryomen" Nanami scolded making me smirk at him.

"I will be." I said and they all immediately gasped dramatically. "Kidding." I said, smiling cheekily. "Where are you two going now?" Suguru asked as he was opening a glass of wine and then I suddenly heard a familiar voice. "Wait a minute are you at my grandparents house?!" I asked almost yelling loudly, making Choso flinch beside me. "Uhhm....---" Someone suddenly grabbed the phone from them.

"Mom?!" I yelled as she appeared on the camera she was scolding Gojo and the others. "What did I say abour disturbing their date?" She asked, I can't see their reaction for sure they're looking down right now. "Not too." "It's Choso's time today. Don't disturb them." mom continued to scold them, making me try to stop my laughter as Choso have this smile on his face.

"Deserve." Choso mumbled, mom suddenly looked at the screen. "Hi baby!" I was about to answer when suddenly Choso did. "Hi mom." "Don't let this boys disturb you okay?" "Yes, mom." He immediattely answered as mom ended the call. The Fuck?! The last time I remember, I'm her daughter here! "When did you and mom get so close?" I asked, looking at him and he just smiled widely.

"You really have no idea huh, that's a story for another time." He said as he winked at me, I looked away he should not wink at me again. It makes me fangirl. "We're here." He said as he parked the car, making me blink. That quick? I looked to the driver seat to see that he's already out and opened the door of the passenger seat. "Come on, love." He said as he lent his hand out and I gladly accepted it.

He closed the door behind me as he held my hand. "Choso don't you think it's expensive here?" I asked raising a brow at him as we walked in he looked at me for a while. "You act like you don't crave caviar like it's cheap huh." He said, as he turned his attention to the waitress, who was staring at him the whole time or maybe like a hyena in heat. Making me arch my brow at her lightly and she noticed that Choso is with someone, she rolled her eyes at me. The fuck is her deal?

"I'll lead you to your seat, Ma'am and Sir.." She said, yet just looking at Choso. Oh, I'll fucking break her face. She guided us to her seat as we followed behind her, we entered the VIP room where there was only a table for us. "What's the name of this place again?" I asked Choso as I looked at him as he guided me to sit down the chair, pulling it for me. "It's Ravenous Ristorante." Choso answered as he sat down in front of me.

He then accepted the menu that the lady gave, yet I just grabbed my phone. "Hmm, what's the name of the owner?" I asked as I scrolled through my contacts, then looked at the girl who is standing and staring at us. "Aren't you supposed to be leaving already and wait till you're called?" I asked, no it's more like I am sending her the message to fucking leave.

I can feel Choso staring at me in shock. "Make yourself useful and tell me the name of the owner of this place." I said, staring at her. Yes, I'm that fucking petty. "It's Mr. Miya Osamu." I gave her a fake smile. "Great, we'll just call you if we're ready to order." I said as I focused my attention on my phone, calling Laito as I watched the girl leave.

"Heyyaa-" "Shut up and send me the number of that guy Miya Osamu that you know." "Wait, Atsumu's twin?" "Obviously, and hurry up." "Geez, I love you too. " he said lastly as I ended the call, I looked at Choso who is also looking at me didn't even think that he took his eyes off me. "You're mean to her, why is that?" He asked, damn and he says that I'm the only one who is dense here.

"Nothing." I said, smiling as Laito finally sent the number, his words exactly:

********** here ya go, brat.

"Can I take your order now, ma'am." Her words are like venom to my ears, I looked at her as she was holding two glass of water. I don't know why but her knocking the glass off and getting my clothes soaked didn't even shock me. "Oh God! I'm so sorry!" So fucking fake, Choso clicked his tongue as he got up and suddenly kneeled beside me. "It's alright." Choso said as he wiped me with a towel, I stared at the girl. "Know your place." I mouthed before smiling at her fakely, making sure that Choso won't notice.

"Thanks, love." I said, making Choso still and look at me. I just smiled and looked at the girl. "What's your order, Love?" I asked Choso as I scanned the menu. "I'd like to try their specialty which is Onigiri, Their gold steak and you know what? Who am I kidding, I'll order one each from the menu." Choso said, making the girl's eye widen. "Are you sure, Sir?" She asked, as she still watch how Choso wiped my legs.

"Mhmm, me and my woman here is very hungry from all the rides we did she must be tired and will get hangry with me. I don't want that." Choso said smiling at her as he sat back up on his seat, as the girl nodded and walked away from us. "Now, tell me why are you mean to her and why did you ask for the owners name, and probably number?" He said, staring at me with his hand on his cheeks.

"Just because." I said as I grab my phone as he watched curiously or more like observed me. I then dialed the number Laito sent and it immediately answered. "Hello, I'm Sin and I'd like to own half of your business Ravenous Ristorante." "Excuse me?" "I'll pay you any amount you want, oh wait. I'll provide your every need."

"That's tempting." My smile slowly grew. "So what do you say?" "I'd like to know more about this." "Oh, you can dial one of my secretary Sebastian Michaelis. I'll send you his number." I said and ended the call and immediately sent him Sebastian's number. "What the heck are you planning, Love?" Choso asked as he drinks his glass of water. "Hmm~ nothing! I just wanna have more business." I said as I looked away.

"Wait... Are you jealous?" "No." "Yeah, you are." "I'm not." "If you're not jealous why are you so mean to her? I know you wouldn't do that without any reason." I looked away, puffing my cheeks. He hummed as I felt him move. Suddenly cupping my cheeks and kissing my lips passionately, making me still and then quickly responded to his kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck deepening him. "Mhmm.." He hummed lightly as he placed his hand on my waist.

Licking my lips as he asked for an entrance and I gladly parted my lips for him, he immediately slid his tongue in exploring ever inch of it swirling and playing with my tongue with his. I immediately pulled away when someone knocked, I cleared my throat as I blushed as Choso smirked as he went back to his seat. "C-come in." I said as the girl from earlier walked in, with some people placing the food in our table.

"This is all the appetizer we will be back shortly with your meal." They only have three items for appetizer, I grabbed the Bacon bow tie crackers. "Mmm! This is good!" I said as I grabbed another type of appetizer which is Caprese Skewers as Choso tasted the one that I tried first. "Your lips taste bett-" "Hush and just eat, Love." I said as I grab the last type of appetizer which is a Deviled Egg.  "It's so good." I said as I smiled widely. "Love, you know that you shouldn't be jealous of her right? You're Sindreaquiri Adachi, The daughter of Sinneria Adachi you have awesome dad's and brother's any men would be on their knees for you too." He said as he finished his appetizer.

"She was staring at you like a hyena in heat!" "Like a what?" "A Hyena the one that laughs and drools like crazy." I said puffing my cheeks at him. He let's out a loud laugh as he stared at me in amusement. "You never fail to surprise me, love." He said grinning ear to ear.

_____________

We are currently in the drive thru, since Noritoshi wanted some food here. He doesn't really like fancy food is what Choso said. A amazing idea suddenly popped in my mind, smiling as I thought of it. "Hey, Choso." "What?" "I'll make it up to you tonight." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.2K 28
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...
914K 23.1K 55
gojo satoru x f! reader ❝ I'll lower the debt as long as you spread your legs for me, darling ❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲�...
33.2K 1K 35
A Various Jujutsu Kaisen Men x Reader 18+ The story revolves around a girl who made a big change in the world of Jujutsu Kaisen. Story Genre: Anime...
11.2K 221 16
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶... 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮... 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳... 𝘚𝘵𝘳�...