BOF ~

By wnalya2312

Sunoo got a scholarship to a luxurious high school in Korea, which is full of rich kids. As soon as he went t... More

The Main Characters.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31

27

267 14 15
By wnalya2312

( A/N: New chapter lets gooo...sorry if this chapter is quite lacking .. )

( Sunoo's pov)

As I have done with my shower, I am moving on with my skincare, and lastly, I dry off my damp hair with a hair dryer. I keep brushing my own hair with my hands, and after almost 10 minutes, I look at my own reflection and nod at myself as I feel satisfied with my own routine.

"I am looking SO fresh SO clean"

I came out from the toilet just to hear my mother calling for me, so I walked to her, and she quickly showed me a tray that had chicken porridge, pills for the cold, and a glass of water.

"Hmm, sunshine, please wake him up and tell him to eat this, okay? Then, take him to shower himself; I will prepare the toiletries for him and Ni-ki baggy's clothes. What do you say?"

Okay, Eomma, I love you.", I smile as I am so grateful to have a good mother like her. Damn, I will study hard for next week so she can be so proud of me.

I grab the tray and slowly move to my room to see Sunghoon Hyung in his slumber. I slowly put the tray on the table, moving to my bed to see his figure. I look at him. I can't resist myself as I slowly put my hand on his forehead again. Then, I move my tiny hands to his hair and slowly pat his head.

I look at the handsome figure in front of me and sigh. He really looks like a prince. And I am afraid to wake him up, as he really looks like he is in a good dream.

"Yah, Kim Sunoo, get this sh*t together, man. Just wake him up. He is not going to kill you. He really needs to eat to get better." I mumble to myself before slapping myself.

After gaining my own courage, I get closer to him, slowly putting my hands on the older shoulder and shaking it slowly and NOT aggressively. I mean, he is sick; better be careful, Kim Sunoo.

"Hyung....wake up....hyung..? Wake up...hmm?"

He is shaking his head while groaning in pain, as if he doesn't want to wake up.

"Hyung...wakey, wakey, is it time to wake up...hmm?"

And with that, he slowly opened his eyelids and looked at me. He just stares at me, and without me even realising it, I am so close to his face. I mean, like, we are so close that our foreheads are touching each other. Our eyes were just deeply staring at it, and he was just silently looking at me for a moment.

Then he groans for a few seconds and touches his head.

"Ughh. My head is fucking hurt,", he said with his attractive raspy voice. I just look at him in silence before grabbing his hands, which are still hot.

He then tried to wake up and change his position to a sitting one, but he was struggling, so I grabbed his hands and gently pulled him up, and without realising it, he pulled me into a hug. His head is nuzzling into my neck, and he holds my back tightly.

"Am I still dreaming because you are so damn real?"

I can't help myself, so I gently released the hug and cupped his face with a worried face.

"Hyung, you are not dreaming. Is you and me in my bedroom (this world, lol ) , and you are sick, and I am not willing to let you go to your house without someone taking care of you. So, Hyung, let's eat and get better. Okay?"

He nodded and smiled at me. I smile before I take the bowl from the table and put it on my thighs. I take the bowl that has the chicken porridge and give it to him.

He nodded and slowly took the spoon that my mother had provided before scooping it up and eating it slowly as he tried to digest the meal.

"Is delicious..."

"Of course, my mom made it for you."

"REALLY???"

I smiled as I watched him eat the porridge with gusto. I am grateful that taking care of him is easy, but not that long.

After almost 10 minutes, he has cleaned up the bowl, and I take it away and put it back on the tray. Then, I took the pills and the water before getting back to bed.

He looked at it while shaking his head as if he wanted to tell me that he didn't want to eat it. I glared at him.

"No, Hyung, you need to eat it to get better.", I put the pill that had not yet been touched in his hands.

"No. I don't like it. It's fucking bitter, for the sake of God. No. Ddeonu,", he pleaded while trying to blink his eyes to get my sympathy, but sadly, he didn't make it.

"hMM...ddeonu...please...", He grabbed my hands and shook them.

I rolled my eyes before thinking of any ideas, you know? Motivating this spoiled kid in front of me

Then, with a second, I gasped in excitement as I felt like a sudden bright lamp came out of my head, but I was afraid that using these tricks would eat me up, so I shrugged it off just for the sake of these kids.

"Hyung, if you eat these fucking pills, I will give you a kiss on your cheek and your forehea.", He cut me off by doing it right away in front of me.

"Ok,done. Where is my reward?", he smirked at me before chinning himself with his own thighs and looking at me with his seductive face.

I smack my own head as I am feeling like I want to beat this shit in front of me, but I forcefully pull a smile on my face and try to set it in my mind that he is still sick.

He chuckled looking at me, and I just shrugged it off.

"KNOCK...KNOCK...KNOCK.."

I heard someone knocking on my back door. I turned my back and yelled for him to come in.

"Yo, Sunoo Hyung. Eomma told me to give you this.", He walked into my room before handing me the toiletries and his baggy clothes.

"Ni-ki...thanks...,", I told him, and he just winked at me before walking back to the living room to watch the Makjang drama with my mother.

Sunghoon looked at me for a second before slowly moving to my ears.

"Umm...is Ni-ki..." He struggles to use words about Niki.

I look at him, as I know everyone always asks this question. I sighs.

Yeah, about that, Niki. He is actually adopted, but he is really close to me, and for me, he is forever my little brother, though he is a giant bigger than me. I love him."

He nodded in understanding. Before grabbing the toiletries by himself, he tried to find his strength. He stood up before grabbing my hands and smiling.

"Umm, Mr. Ddeonu, let's go. I still need to take a bath."

I smiled before slowly taking his hands, and we came out of the room, slowly reaching for the toilet.

He even had time to bow to my mother, and I just smiled looking at his attitude. And, with that, I brought him to the toilet and left him to get his things done.

I just chose to get myself to the kitchen and proceed to get warm water for myself. After that, I went back to the living room, just to join my family to watch the never-ending Makjang drama and to busy myself.

(End of Sunoo's pov)

🧸

(A/N: Sunghoon look :) - credits to pinterest )

Sunghoon came out of the toilet feeling much better and walked himself to the living room. He also bowed to Ms. Kim before getting to sit next to his angel.

Sunoo smiled as he looked at Hyung, who was looking much better than before.

"Are you okay? Does your head still feel dizzy?"

Sunghoon just shook his head and smiled at the younger man.

Sunoo then walked himself to the kitchen to get warm water for his hyung, leaving Sunghoon with his family.

Ms. Kim paused the drama and looked at Sunghoon. Ni-ki also looked at him with side eyes, making the older man suddenly feel a chill in his neck.

"Ummm...Son, what is your name? If you mind, I am asking,", Ms. Kim asked with a sweet smile as she wanted to get to know him, who made her son almost cry just because he was worried about him.

Sunghoon smiled before answering the question.

"Umm, my name is Park Sunghoon, and, sorry if...", Sunghoon bowed, but he got cut off by Ni-ki.

"Holly Fish, he is from Park's family, the company that makes that television, and...,", Ni-ki yelled out loud before his mother lightly hit his thigh for being rude.

Ni-ki whined, but his mother whispered something in his ears, which made Ni-ki smile widely and kiss his mother's cheek.

"Thank you, Eomma...", Ni-ki said before excitedly walking back to his room, leaving Ms. Kim and Sunghoon.

Sunghoon just chuckled as he felt that Ni-ki was cute.

"Sorry, dear, my baby is being hyper today. Please forgive him.", Ms. Kim smiled widely.

"That's okay, Ms.Kim,", he told her, which then earned a chuckle for her.

"Just call Aunty..."

Sunghoon nodded. He waited for the older words, as he felt a bit scared.

"I know deeply from your eyes that you like my sunshine... I hope you can protect him and love him. I don't care about your richness or anything; I will support you with my sunshine," said Ms. Kim again, smiling.

"Aunty... I want to express my gratitude to you, but I also want to be honest with you. I used to bully your son, but then he was the only one who stood up for the victim and himself too, which made me feel something inside me. I don't know how I felt for him, but I felt like I wanted to change. I want to be a better person because of him. Um, aunty, are you angry at me because you know?"

Sunghoon scratched his head before waiting for the answer.

"Hey. My boy is a total badass, huh? Anyway, I am proud of you. You want to change. And, honey, remember, you are human. Humans are bound to make mistakes. After all, it is not too late to change; mistakes can still be learned from and moved on with. You hear me?"

Sunghoon smiled widely, making Ms. Kim smile at him.

"Omo, it's almost 10.30 p.m.; you should get into your room. I bet my son is waiting for you inside. Good night."

Sunghoon nodded before walking himself to Sunoo's room, leaving Ms. Kim alone in the living room.

"Aigoo, he is so handsome...", mumbles the older woman alone before walking herself to Ni-ki's room, as she has promised her baby to sleep with him.

🧸

Hihi, what do you think about this chapter?

And, thank you for reading my story

And, dear engenes...please votes💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.7K 32
"After entering into a college Kim Sunoo found a boy, who made the first move to get close to Sunoo but something was wrong with him and Sunoo knew...
63.1K 2.8K 38
"I hate you so much, but why do I want to kiss you right now?" HeeSun Au Based on the K-drama Love Alarm, but with a completely different plot. Enem...
69.2K 2.3K 45
Kim Jae-In, the girl who really friendly to other people, except for 7 boys that always trying to annoy her whenever in their class since they are cl...
13.6K 689 14
Park Sunghoon is one of the most popular guy in school because of his handsomeness, he could've a lots of friends but he's just focusing on school. B...