The Gamer Girl [FNiA Fem Hare...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) - genius, billionare, playgirl, philanthropist. A very young billionare in this world, who owns c... More

(Y/N) (L/N)
Harem Pt.1
Harem Pt.2
Harem Pt.3
Prologue
Chapter 1: "Acquaintance"
Chapter 2: "Mystery after mystery"
Chapter 3: "End of the first chapter"
Chapter 5: "The talking shadow"
Chapter 6: "Attraction"
Chapter 7: "Phantoms"
Chapter 8: "It's time to say goodbye"
Chapter 9: "A dream or a nightmare?"
Chapter 10: "End of nightmares"
Chapter 11: "Haloween time"
Chapter 12: "End of Halloween"
Chapter 13: "New gameplay"
Chapter 14: "Secret room"
Chapter 15: "The whole other game?"
Chapter 16: "End of hide and seek"
Chapter 17: "End of the game...?"

Chapter 4: "New office"

1.3K 35 5
By Demon243

(Your house. You bedroom.)

Your POV

I'm sitting at the table and looking at the laptop with information I gathered of the first five girls, which I've identified. Audrey and Athena are indeed siblings. All five of them are the same age as me. Moreover, I've found their social media accounts and with them their pictures.

Y/N: 'Okay, so this one is Audrey.' I thought it to myself as I opened the picture of her.

Y/N: 'And this is Athena.' I thought it to myself as I opened other picture.

Y/N: 'I also found out that they got in the car accident last year, in which Athena lost ability to walk.' I thought it to myself calmly. I then opened the pictures of other three girls. 'These ones are Claire, Sophie, and Cora.' I thought it to myself calmly as I looked at them.

Y/N: 'It's actually interesting that Cora was very sporty, and ended up in the character, who is literally running to the office.' I thought it to myself calmly. 'And the other two were close friends, if to believe their social media accounts.' I thought it to myself as I looked at the accounts of Claire and Sophie. 'I must say that they have a lot of photos where they're together.' I thought it to myself as I leaned back against the back of my chair. 'I did a research on other girls too, since I have theory that they all were transferred, so their identity would match the characters' looks, characters, etc. For example, Sophie, she was always stuttering and she would eat any food, because of stress, which matches Chica. She's stuttering too and she have this bib with text 'Let's eat!!!'' I thought it to myself as I sighed. Then I looked at the plushies, which were on my bed. I looked at them for a few moments, before I stood up and walked out from the room.

(Time skip. 5 minutes later. Your house. Basement.)

I started up the game on the computer, took the VR glasses, walked up to the chair, sat down on it and put on the glasses.

(In game.)

I quickly got in the main menu location, and pressed on the text 'Continue' on the monitor in front of me. I appeared in protagonist's room. I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 2: Night 1,' and under it was a picture. On the picture, I could see part of the new office I'll be in. I then looked at the clothes that are on me.

Y/N: "I better change." I said it calmly and then walked up to the wardrobe. I saw my default uniform and touched it making my clothes change back to the security guard uniform. I walked up back to the laptop and pressed enter on it.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

Night 1

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the new office, so I looked around. Table in front of me has on it a monitor with the pad, a phone, a clock, a flashlight and a fan. On my left side there there's boxes stacked on each other, and I must say that they could replace the table. On boxes was a mask that looked like Franny's face, exactly like Franny's face. Phone started ringing. I picked the handset and placed it on the table.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, hello? Hello, hello? Uh, hello and welcome to your new autumn job, at the new and improved, Franny Fazbear's Nightclub. Uh, I'm here to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here and to help you get started down this new and exciting career path." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Never thought that I would miss this guy, but it seems I did." I said it calmly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, now, I know you have worked at the other location. Uh, so you may know that people still have a somewhat negative impression of the company. Uh... that other nightclub is going to be rebuilding for quite a while, and I assure you that everything will be alright, Fazbear Entertainment is committed to adult fun and above all, safety." He said it calmly.

Y/N: ''Rebuilding'? Okay...?' I thought it to myself calmly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "They've spent a small fortune on these new animatronics. Uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility, they even let them walk around during the day. Isn't that neat? *Clears throat* But most importantly, they're all tied into some kind of criminal database, so they can detect a predator a mile away. Heck, we should be paying them to guard you." He said it proudly as if he was one, who did it all the work.

Y/N: 'They were able to walk during the day too... Key word were, and I guess that by lore the first five didn't have the first two things he mentioned.' I thought it to myself calmly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, now that being said, no new system is without its... kinks. Uh... you're only the second guard to work at that location. Uh, the first gal finished her week but complained about... conditions. Uh, we switched her over to the day shift. So hey, lucky you, right? Uh, mainly she expressed concern that certain characters seemed to move around at night and even attempted to get into her office." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Nothing new." I said it calmly as I squatted down and found a page of a diary sticked to the table by insulating tape. I poked it and it disappeared.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Now, from what we know, that should be impossible. Uh, that nightclub should be the safest place on Earth. So while our engineers don't really have an explanation for this, the working theory is that... the robots were never given a proper 'night mode'. So when it gets quiet, they think they're in the wrong room. So then they go try to find where the people are, and in this case, that's your office." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." I said it calmly as I straighten back up. Then I noticed some folded clothes on the box on my right. I squatted down again, and poked the clothes. It disappeared and I straighten back up.

Phone Guy (Phone): "So our temporary solution is this: there's a music box over by the Prize Counter, and it's rigged to be wound up remotely. So just, every once in a while, switch over to the Prize Counter video feed and wind it up for a few seconds. It doesn't seem to affect all of the animatronics, but it does affect... one of them. *Clears throat* Uh, and as for the rest of them, we have an even easier solution. You see, there may be a minor glitch in the system, something about robots seeing you as a customer, who needs to be satisfied... So hey, we've given you... an Franny Fazbear mask! Problem solved! You can put it on anytime, and leave it on for as long as you want. Eventually, anything that wandered in, will wander back out. Be glad, since the previous night guard had to use her own panties like a mask. We don't know why it worked, but it's better than being rapped, right?" He asked it calmly as I checked the Prize Corner, and when the screen showed me this room. A button with note on the pad started to glow green.

Y/N: "O-o-oh, I see now." I said it in excitement.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, something else worth mentioning is kind of the quirky modern design of the building. You may have noticed there are no doors for you to close, heh. Uh, but hey, you have a light! And even though your flashlight can run out of power, the building cannot. So, don't worry about the place going dark." He said it calmly.

Y/N: 'Yeah, yeah, I figured it out.' I thought it to myself calmly.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Well, I think that's it. Uh, you should be golden. Uh, check the lights, put on the Franny mask if you need to, uh, keep the music box wound up, piece of cake. Have a good night, and I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said it calmly before the message ended.

Y/N: "Finally, he sure does talk a lot at first nights." I said it annoyingly as I remembered the first night in the first chapter. I pressed the note button and hold it. I heard some sound from the screen and I saw a white circle in the upper left corner. 'I guess, it's showing the when the music box will go off, and I think that if this will go off, it will be an instant game over for me.' I thought it to myself calmly. I decided to check other cameras and too see, whom I'll be against with. I pressed the 'Cam 09' button and the screen showed me the stage where the main three and I must say that the first five looked hot, but these looked hot, but cute too. Moreover, for a moment I thought that they're a life sized toys.

I then pressed 'Cam 10' and the screen showed me... Slot machines?!

Y/N: 'Is it okay for a nightclub to have these, or is it another thing that I don't about the nightclubs?!' I asked it in my head in shock. Then camera turned to the left and I saw two animatronic girls and holy fuck their clothes were revealing compared to the main three.

Y/N: 'I need to get used to it.' I thought it to myself as I felt my cheeks heat up. Funny thing that this camera labeled as 'Game Room.' I then pressed 'Cam 12' button and I saw there another animatronic girl on a mini-stage that had a pole for pole dances. Moreover, she was only wearing pink panties and bra.

(A/N: Just turn on your imagination, and imagine her wearing pink bra.)

Y/N: 'Another cute and hot girl.' I thought it to myself as I feel my cheeks heat up more. 'And why the fuck this room is called 'Adult's Cove'? Couldn't think of something more original?' I thought it to myself annoyingly and then I decided to check 'Cam 08'. So I pressed the button with this text, and saw something that made my robotics soul leave the chat.

They were lying or sitting on the floor. Then my robotics soul came back and I became angry.

Y/N: "What the fuck is this?!" I yelled it out angrily. "Just what kind of soulless fuckers are in this game, so they could use other animatronics as replacement parts for the new ones?" I asked it angrily as I then started to try to calm down. "Stay calm, stay calm, everything's alright." I said it to myself as I calmed down, then looked at the screen. "No, everything's not alright just what the actual--"

3rd POV

While you were cosplaying Sr Pelo, some of the new girls were looking at you in some shock.

???: "Never thought that I would see someone this angry, because of the broken robots." Said the bunny girl.

???: "That sounded rude, but they said that they are fine with their bodies." Said the bear girl.

???: "Should we then--" Wanted to say the chicken girl.

Y/N: "Я особисто їм мізки виб'ю, коли вони мені подзвонять!" You yelled it out not realizing you just spoke ukrainish. (A/N: Hello from Ukraine!)

???: "Nope. Let's just leave her be, while come back on stage." Said the bear girl and the other two silently agreed as they walked back to the stage.

Your POV

I finally let out all my anger that appeared in me and calmed down. I checked the Prize Corner and winded the music box to its max.

Y/N: "Never thought that I would get that angry." I said it calmly and looked at the clock. '5 am. Eh, like usual at first it's easy, but soon it'll turn into hell.' I thought it to myself calmly as I then noticed a paper on the table. I took it and turned to be list.

List of animatronic you will need to keep an eye on.

________________________________________________________________________________

Toy Franny - B.E.J.
Toy Bonnie - S.H.J.
Toy Chica - S.N.J.
Toy Foxy or Mangle - S.D.W.
Balloon Babe - V.R.L.
Joy Jay - A.L.L.
Puppet - C.L.B.
Withered Franny - C.A.M.
Withered Bonnie - P.H.N.
Withered Chica - E.M.W.
Withered Foxy - E.I.W.

________________________________________________________________________________

I understood who is who with the names of animatronics, but I was confused with these acronyms, especially that they weren't printed like the animatronics' names. They were written with something like a... chalk. I then looked at other side of the paper, and there were other two names with acronyms written by chalk. 'Shadow Franny - J.A.R. Shadow Bonnie - D.A.R. What does these acronyms mean, and who the fuck are these?' I thought it to myself confusedly. 'Wait... Each have three letters in their acronyms. Does this mean--' My thoughts were cut as 6 am dinged in and a paper disappeared from hands.

I appeared in protagonist's room.

Y/N: 'That paper totally was is some sort of hint, but who... Who left it?' I thought it to myself calmly. 'Maybe, Vanessa, but then... why didn't she try to release them?' I thought to myself confusedly. Suddenly, I heard some sound like something was glitching in front of me. I looked at the wall and saw a glitching text 'It's me.' Then it disappeared. "I'll take a short break." I said it as I took off the glasses.

(Your house. Basement.)

As I took off my glasses, I stood up and placed glasses on the chair. I walked up to the table and took my breath to calm down. I then looked at the list of all disappeared and just decided to test my guess.

Y/N: "First one was, B.E.J." I said it as I started looking through the list, and found a name that matched the acronym. "Bella Elia Jackson." I said it as I then took a pencil and did a change in a list. I started to look through the list again and looking for the names that matched those acronyms, if I found them I made some changes in the list. After a few minutes of doing it, I looked at the list.

List of disappeared girls

________________________________________________________________________________

Amy Riley Ramirez
Andrea Abigail Campbell
Angela Aurora Johnson
Ashley Padma Thomas
Athena Taytum Miller - Goldie
Audrey Raya Miller - Franny
Ayla Lyla Lee - JJ
Bella Elia Jackson - T. Franny
Charlotte Lilly Baker - Puppet
Claire Flora Smith - Bonnie
Clara Amara Mitchell - W. Franny
Cora Zayla Anderson - Foxy
Daisy Ada Robinson - Shadow Bonnie
Eden Mia Walker - W. Chica
Elaina Evelyn Young
Eliza Ivy Wright - W. Foxy
Elizabeth Leah Martin
Ember Gaia Gonzalez
Esther Rosalia Jones
Haven Willow Torres
Hope Harper Nguyen
Josie Ana Robinson - Shadow Franny
June Freya Lopez
Kaia Stella Johnson
Kayla Madison King
Lilith Eleanor Hill
Mabel Paisley Torres
Millie Clementine Martinez
Molly Grace Ramirez
Nicole Olivia Lewis
Noelle Naomi Thompson
Norah Isla Brown
Olive Sofia Hernandez
Piper Hayden Nelson - W. Bonnie
Rachel Avery Taylor
River Avayah Williams
Rory Thora Rodriguez
Ruth Hazel Rivera
Rylee Kai Perez
Sarah Della White - Mangle
Saylor Maya Moore
Selena Chloe Martin
Serenity Nyra Jackson - T. Chica
Skylar Halo Jackson - T. Bonnie
Sophie Murphy Wilson - Chica
Summer Uma Sanchez
Sydney Nova Green
Vivian Reese Lee - BB
Zuri Zoe Brown

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N: "This was actually pretty boring. I mean, where's the challenge in it?" I asked it out loud as I walked up back to the chair. Suddenly, I felt shivers go down my spine and... cold?

???: "So you want a challenge~?" Asked the female voice near my left ear. I tried to turn my head, but I couldn't move it.

???: "We'll give you one~." Asked another female voice near my right ear.

??? & ???: "When you'll proceed to the next chapter~." Said both of the voices in unison. Then I felt them kiss my cheeks from both sides, and then this feeling of coldness disappeared and I could move my body now. I quickly looked around in shock, but saw no one.

Y/N: "What the fuck just happened?" I said it in shock and then looked at the VR glasses. "I think one more night won't hurt, right?" I asked it out loud, sat down on the chair and put on glasses.

(In game)

As I put on glasses, I looked at the laptop and saw a text 'Chapter 2: Night 2,' and under it was a picture. On the picture I saw Toy Bonnie looking at me with lustful look.

Y/N: "Nothing surprising with the picture." I said it as I pressed enter on the laptop.

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

Night 2

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office and I immediately noticed the diary page on the monitor. I took it and it disappeared like always. The phone started ringing, so I took the handset and placed it on the table.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh... hello, hello! Uh, see, I told you your first night wouldn't be a problem. You're a natural!" He said it cheerfully.

Y/N: "Uh-huh." I said it calmly as I took Franny mask and putted it on, so it would be on my forehead.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, by now I'm sure you've noticed the older models sitting in the back room. Uh, those are from the other location that didn't go well, and we just use them for parts now." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "My robotics soul is not happy." I said it angrily.

Phone Guy (Phone): "The idea at first was to repair them... uh, they even started retrofitting them with some of the newer technology, but they were just so ugly, you know? And the smell... Uh, uh, so the company decided to go in a whole new direction and make them super cute!" He said it calmly.

Y/N: 'This... Bitch...! They are beautiful, you blind pervert! Moreover, what did you expect from the robots that you made to have sex with men and never clean them?! Of course, it would smell!' I thought it to myself angrily.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, those older ones shouldn't be able to walk around, but if they do, the whole Franny mask trick should work on them, too, so... whatever." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I hope they'll rise to destroy your ass." I said it angrily.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh... heh... I actually loved those old characters. Uh, did you ever see Foxy the pirate? Oh wait, Foxy... Oh yeah, Foxy. Uh, hey listen! Uhh, that one was always a bit twitchy. Uh... I'm not sure if the Franny mask trick will work on Foxy. Uh, if for some reason she activates during the night, and you see her standing at the far end of the hall, uh, just flash your light at her from time to time." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Oh, some useful information, finally!" I said it happily, as I checked the Prize Corner and winded up the music box to its max.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Those older models would always get disoriented with bright lights. It would cause a system restart or something. Uh, come to think of it, you might want to try that on any room where something undesirable might be. It might hold them in place for a few seconds. That glitch might have carried over to the newer models too." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Duly noted." I said it calmly as I checked the stage and Toy Bonnie was already gone as well as Toy Chica.

Phone Guy (Phone): "One more thing: don't forget the music box. I'll be honest, I never liked that puppet thing. It's always... thinking, and it can go anywhere... Uh, I don't think a Franny mask will fool it, so just don't forget the music box. Uh, anyway... I'm sure it won't be a problem. Uh, have a good night, and I'll talk to you tomorrow." He said it calmly before the message ended.

Y/N: "Why do I have a feeling that I actually won't use the cameras for this chapter of the game?" I asked it calmly. I looked at the clock, and it showed 3 am. I just stood there doing nothing, but I was keeping an eye on a music box and was winding it up. Sometime later, I heard someone crawling through the vent on my right. I took a flashlight and shone it at right vent. I saw there Toy Bonnie looking at me with lustful look. She started to get out and I quickly pulled down the mask on my face. When she got out from the vent and looked at me, a confusion appeared on her face.

T. Bonnie: "Franny? What are you doing here?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "Just chilling." I said it calmly.

T. Bonnie: "Have you seen a night guard by any chance? I swear she was just here." She said it calmly as she looked around.

Y/N: "Don't know, maybe she went off somewhere?" I asked it calmly.

T. Bonnie: "Probably, alright, I'll see you some other time~!" She said it and ran off into the hallway.

Y/N: "See ya~!" I yelled it out and as soon as she disappeared from my eyesight, I took off my mask, so it would be on my forehead. 'Was my act this good?' I thought to myself calmly. I then checked the Prize Corner and winded up the music box. I stood there for a while and then 6 am dinged in.

I appeared in protagonist's room.

Y/N: "I think that's enough for today." I said it as I summoned a menu and quit the game.

(Your house. Basement.)

I took off my glasses, stood up, walked up to the table and placed glasses on it.

Y/N: "Well, the day is eventful, but who were those female voice." I said it to myself as I remembered, how I couldn't move, then I accidently remembered them kissing my cheeks. 'Wait, no! Get out of my head! Get out!' I thought to myself as I blushed and quickly changed into my casual wear. "I need some tea..." I said it calmly as I walked out from my basement.

3rd POV

As soon as you walked, two female figures appeared out of nowhere. Both of them looked at each other and then smiled at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1K 26
(Y/N) is a teenage girl who got a job at Freddy's, and doesn't know that the secrets of her family's past might tear her from her new friends.
16.9K 407 12
(Y/N) is a Freshman just entering Fazbear High. Everything was going smoothly until she met him,well she already met him. Will she find out if her...
819 37 22
(Y/N) is a Dragon animatronic that was brought to the PizzaPlex after her own restaurant shut down. Every human who knows about her avoids her becaus...
315K 8K 15
When little (y/n) gets dropped off for a birthday party a week early on accident, they get taken to the daycare and meet a certain sun animatronic wh...