π‘­π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖:...

By lovemelikeuuuu

Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a unive... More

β€οΈŽοΈŽπˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπβ€οΈŽοΈŽ
1: π‘Άπ’ƒπ’”π’†π’“π’—π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
2. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕
3. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
4. π‘»π’“π’Šπ’‚π’
5. π‘»π’‰π’“π’π’˜π’ƒπ’‚π’„π’Œ!
6. 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔.
7. 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔
8. π‘ͺ𝑢𝑡𝑭𝑳𝑰π‘ͺ𝑻
9. π‘Ίπ’–π’π’“π’Šπ’”π’†
10. 𝑨 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉
11. 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔
12. π‘΄π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
13. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
14. π‘Ύπ’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
15. 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔
16. 𝑢𝑢𝑷𝑺
17. π‘­π’†π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
18. π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‡π’π’“π’•
19. π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’“
20. 𝑢𝒗𝒆𝒓
π΅π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘  πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘ŸοΌšπ‘΄π’π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’”
21. β€οΈŽοΈŽπ‘­π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’€π’π’–β€οΈŽοΈŽ
22. π‘·π’‚π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
23. π‘¨π’”π’”π’–π’Žπ’‘π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
24. π‘Όπ’π’…π’†π’“π’”π’•π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
25. π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
27. π‘©π’π’šπ’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’”
28. π‘΄π’Šπ’π’†ΰ°Œ
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT
29. π‘©π’…π’‚π’š π‘©π’π’š
30. π‘¨π’Šπ’Ž
31. 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔
32. π‘¨π’π’”π’˜π’†π’“π’”
33. 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒆
34. π‘΄π’‚π’Œπ’†π’–π’‘
35: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅 ღ
𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆?!(12/19)

26. π‘»π’†π’Žπ’‘π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”

732 24 46
By lovemelikeuuuu

A.N: 4K READS WOW YALL IM SO GRATEFUL!!!! From the bottom of my heart thank you so much to every single one of you who have read, voted & commented on this story. Like I said before, the updates on the story slowed down simply b/c we are nearing the end of the story & I don't want to rush to it just yet. TYSM everyone for your kind words & love.

It was an irrefutable fact that he felt guilt. Years of it. When you're young you don't mean to do bad things. Sometimes shit just happens. But when you do the same bad thing, over & over again. It's no longer a mistake...

"Ugh what do I have to do? I got her flowers, I wrote a nice letter telling her how pretty I think she is! I even asked her father if it was okay to take her out. God anything I do and Ino still won't be give me a chance."

Shikamaru listened quietly as Naruto went on and on about Ino, every day...

"Maybe you should just give it rest. You know there are other girls in the world besides Ino."

He sighed in distress " Arrg! But I don't want any other girl. I want her!"

They were in eighth grade. By this time
Shikamaru and Ino were each others first kiss. His best friends obsession was starting to annoy him.

The locker slammed shut. A turn to the right and she was spooked beyond her wits. "Oh my god Shika you scared me!".

The look in his eyes was dark... no longer the calm and friendly face she was used to. "We need to talk. Alone" he said gravely.

Ino tensed up a bit "O-okay."

After school they walked to her house. In her bedroom, Ino had a turning stomach, unsure of what to think about a pacing Shikamaru.

"Wh-what did you want to talk about?"

His mind was racing, his stomach was in knots. At the time his heart was in the right place.

"Ino... you know Naruto  is in love with you. Why won't you just let him down for good instead of playing with his feelings?"

Her nervous stomach was erased by clenching fists "I'm not playing with his feelings. I've told him plenty of times I'm not interested. It's his fault he thinks being nice and flirting are the same thing."

"You know that's not entirely true."

She rolled her eyes "You're right... maybe I like the attention. At least someone is open enough to give it to me."

The brunette stopped. "That's not fair Ino."

"How? Shikamaru we-we kissed! We've made out we've ... we've done stuff together and yet at school you treat me like another one of the guys!"

He pinched his nose in frustration "Ino ... do you know what would happen if we actually went out? Naruto would hate us! More importantly he would hate me. He's my best friend."

"So am I! I've known you since damn near birth Shika! " She lowered her voice and took a deep breath speaking more calmly than before. "I know... Naruto is like a brother to you. But the longer you keep hiding us the more hurt he'll feel. Better to just break his heart a little now than let this drag on until later".

Shikamaru finally calmed down, sitting besides Ino on the bed and grabbing her hand. He stared down at their conjoined fingers with an unsure heart. "I know this is selfish. I just ... I need to time to figure out how to let him down easy. After that... I-I promise Ino. No more hiding. We can be together then."

The fifteen year old girl beamed, hugging her secret lover with pure happiness. Soon things would be looking up. Her true love & her could be a public item like she'd always dreamed of.

After Shikamaru left Ino's house that day in eighth grade, he was still unsure if telling Naruto was the right thing.

This was something builtup for years. Ino is right- they've known each other since  birth. Their attraction for each other wasn't instant & the two surely have explored other people in their young age, having little boyfriends and girlfriends in middle school. But when everything was said & done, and all those childhood dramas were faded- Ino and Shikamaru found comfort in each other. A comfort they just never found in anyone else.

Narutos crush on Ino was something Shikamaru always saw as childish. He didn't understand why Naruto had the tendency to see something/ someone ONE TIME, become fascinated then make that thing his goal. To the point where it was damn near obsessive. He never took his time to feel Ino out, get to know her her bad side, something Nara had already seen.

Naruto simply deluded himself that for some reason- Ino and him were meant to have something. Girls fawned over him, and Nara actively encouraged Naruto to date. But no matter how hard he tried, just no girl was Ino.

"Why do you like her?"

Naruto grouched in his seat "We've already been over this."

"Okay and you're gonna explain it to me again."

"You're just trying to get me to give up."

"No I'm trying to get you see things clearly. Now tell me. Really.Why do you like her?"

Naruto sat up and put his hands on face. "Ever since we met in kindergarten, I just always thought she was so cool. She was so confident and well spoken and knew what she wanted. She had this really pretty hair and eyes and ya know you don't think many ppl are pretty when your five years old. That feeling of just wanting to be around her never stopped."

Shikamaru was gonna open his mouth but Naruto was faster "I know what you're gonna say. She constantly rejects me. She gives me false hope. But I dunno Shikamaru...for some reason with her I don't care. She can knock me down a hundred times and I'll always get back up. No girl has this effect me like she does- so apart of me feels it's worth to just keep trying so maybe one day I can figure out for myself."

"You would let yourself get heartbroken by her?"

Naruto smiled "With open arms baby."

It was that night in Shikamaru's garage that he realized something. Naruto knew so well- so openly what he felt for Ino-even without knowing her in and out. But for Shikamaru... it was different. He knew her like the back of his hand and yet he never experienced her rejection Iike Naruto. He didn't know what it was like to be motivated even after serval losses. It wasn't there yet. He wasn't there yet. She was his best friend who he just so happened to he attracted to. But whatever Naruto felt -all that mushiness.... It didn't hit him yet. At least ... not for Ino.

Months went by. They were now in high school. Everyday Shikamaru attempted to get ahold of himself to tell Naruto the truth. Him and Naruto were like brothers. They fought for each other, fought with each other, made up , hung out. He would always look out for him no matter what.

The day finally came when he decided to tell Naruto. He was ready to brace it. His full anger rage and betrayal. All of it. He would work hard for Narutos forgiveness and hope that one day he understood. That within time he could see this was something that just happened & never once did he mean to hurt him. It was to be after a basketball game sophomore year. But things took a turn.

Unbeknownst to him, Shikamaru had made the mistakes of flirting with a players girlfriend. In the midst of some fluffy convo the brunette received a hard punch to the face, knocking him to the ground immediately. The guy was relentless and since it was by surprise, Shikamaru had no way of winning this fight.

However a very amped up blonde came to save the day and beat that guy to near pulp.

No one messed with Naruto Uzumaki's friends and got away with it. Absolutely no one.

Watching him achieve hit after hit on this guys face was a little startling. He was known to have a temper but Shikamaru didn't ever see how far Naruto was willing to go. And he did go just a tad bit too far with this one.

The three boys could've all received charges but the coaches & staff present all decided it was less controversy for the boys of both team to be benched for the next couple of games.

"You didn't have to do that" Shikamaru said, reprimanding the blonde as they walked home.

"Shut it shikamaru. He was going too far over over some bullshit. I'm not gonna let you get hurt. Ever."

Nara threw his head back & closed his eyes for a second"Why?"

Naruto looked confused "Why what?"

"Why are you like this? Why are you always willing to do some dumb shit for me?"

Naruto cackled patting Nara's  back with a bit of wonder on his face. As if the answer was obvious. "Because I love you bro. You're my best friend. I'll never let you fight alone. We're brothers. You got my back and I got yours."

Shikamaru felt like complete shit....

There was no way he could tell Naruto the truth. You got my back and I got yours.. more like he stabbed it and the biggest of wounds hadn't even hit yet.....

So that day of telling Naruto the truth never came. Days, Weeks, months, and eventually years passed. Nara went about his life deciding the best thing he could do: was nothing at all.

It became obvious Ino would have him at any capacity. Apart of him reveled in that fact. Simultaneously, he obtained a burning crush for someone else. Dealing with feelings he's never had before. Those were his growing desires for one Hinata Hyuga. No one but Choji knew about his crush, and no one but Ino knew about him and Ino. He got to live with his secrets peacefully with zero questions or backlash in return. He allowed Naruto to keep protecting him, to keep being there for him. He allowed Naruto to trust him. To love him like a brother. To be one of his bestest of friends.
***
That sleepless night in Hinata's bedroom had these two on an intense high. So fervid even their friends took notice. Both of them were zoned out, constantly thinking about every time they were together. Wanting to be together every second they got.

Naruto was still playing the long game, explaining to his lover that what he feels for her is way beyond sex, but he's also appreciating the time the get to know each other in that department.

On his bed, Hinata was laid on her back, the blonde in between her bare legs, kissing her neck while massaging her breasts under her shirt. His long print was pressing against her thin lace thong making her heat up with every movement and kiss.

Her giggle rung like an angel singing in his ears as she answered his question, "No I've never done that... have you?"

He licked harshly at her neck, giving her a bite that made her moan. Mmmmm

Naruto then  leaned back, taking her hands in his as he towered over her sexy figure "No but I'm down to try it with you."

It wasn't a strange request...she's heard people were into that kinda stuff & as a heavy reader... Hinata had a secretly dirty mind.

This was something her boyfriend picked up on early. Past reading her favorite books of poems & fluffy romance novels months ago, Naruto paid special attention to the books on the shelf that very clearly indicating something spicy was happening within the pages. He even went out of his way to read some of them & was happy at the thought of recreating some of those very naughty scenes.

Naruto rose one of her legs, skimming down with fingers then back up until he reached her foot. He started kissing it making Hinata giggle, then popped one of her pretty toes in his mouth.

He couldn't explain how Hinata turn him into a foot man. "Baby that tickles me!"

She was just so fucking cute. He pressed his erect covered dick further into her making her a little breathless as he continued sucking her clean pink pretty toes. Hinata reached up and skimmed her hand down his bare abdomen. These days they were always half naked with each other...

He released them out of his mouth & started kissing down her leg, staring her dead on, her eyes locked on his. "Ready to have some fun now Princess?".  She nodded slowly already in a trance with the way his voice dropped and his eyes darkened. He smirked, then gave her one big nasty tongue kiss before ripping her thong off.

                                          ***
Hours later...

After a very intense pleasure session, Hinata and Naruto were under his covers having fun conversation.

They spoke about everything. Good bad funny monotonous. They could talk to each other for days on end. Truly best friends and lovers.

Naruto had his hands around her waist under the sheets while Hinata's hands played in his blonde locs "I remember the first time I saw you, your hair was longer" she smiled remembering"it was spiky."

Naruto furrowed his brows "When was this?"

He always wondered if Hinata ever paid attention to him when they were younger.

"In high school.. freshman year I think."

She smiled at the memory "You were always so loud."

He rolled his eyes "You were always so quiet."

Hinata was a bit surprised "Wait.. you remember me?"

He nodded, adjusting his hands so one could support his head while the other stayed at her waist. "Uh huh. You had way shorter hair. It was super cute though."

She couldn't help but feel flutters at his words. "You were ... cute too".

Hinata should've known better than to stroke his big ego "Princess are you saying you liked me all these years?"

"No! Not at all! I didn't even know you! I'm just saying I can admit you were... well are attractive!"

He playfully scooted away from her on the bed "Damn ... It makes me feel a little weird now knowing my girlfriend was secretly obsessed me for years.."

Of course he would love that type of fantasy! She grabbed the pillow and smacked him in the face "You wish!"

He let himself be playfully hit before grabbing the pillow and throwing it behind his head. Grabbing her close again and snuggling her up. "Okay yes... I'm very in love with that idea".

Their fingers collided, aimlessly playing with each other. "But you are obsessed with me right? My ego couldn't take it if you weren't". Hinata let out a loud laugh throwing her head back making Naruto pout. "Princess " he groaned. Once she regain herself she kissed him sweetly "Yes my prince I am obsessed with you. Sometimes I feel like a little girl who finally got her favorite doll".

Naruto smirked at that comment "So you promise to play with me?"

It was those little comments that made her giddy. As well as nervous. Again she felt like a virgin around him. Nearly everything they did so far....she's never felt this type of pleasure before.

Hinata nodded slowly, already seeing his joyful blue eyes switch to slight lust. "Yes... I promise."

The violet beauty knew that if they proceeded in any more play time she was gonna explode. Few times a week they were trying to make time for each other. Naruto's practice was picking up and the team would start doing away games. It was gonna be like this for the next few months...

She sat up on the bed, mentally preparing herself for what she was about to say. Hinata took a deep breath "Naruto... there's something I need to tell you."

He sat up with her, "Whats wrong Princess?"

She covered her face that was already burning red with embarrassment "Okay just... promise not to laugh?"

"Okay, I promise". What has her so scared?

Her soft voice spoke through her hands "Well... I Uh... I've been thinking. You've seen my ... well you've seen me."

The blonde couldn't make this out "yes..."

Hinata's heart was beating out of her chest "B-but I haven't seen you.... All of you."

Naruto bit the inside of his cheek to force himself to not laugh. This was too cute she was too cute. "That's true...". If his baby wanted to see that all she had to do was ask. Naruto pried her hands off of her face, giving her empathic eyes "Would like to.. ya know.. see my.."

Her cheeks were a bright red "Y-y-yes. But you don't have to! I can wait I just thought since you know maybe-"

Naruto shook his head while giving her a kiss. "Princess it's okay, we don't need to be shy with each other. Rule number 1 remember?"

Hinata finally released the air that was trapped in her lungs. "Right."

Suddenly her shirtless boyfriend leaped off the bed and stood in front of her in only his shorts. Her heartbeat accelerated. He teasingly moved his thumbs against his shorts band while looking at her amused "Are  you ready?"

The knuckles on her hand turned white as she nervously gripped his bed sheets. "Y-yes."

She watched her boyfriend remove his shorts and reveal his entire birthday suit. Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened.

"Oh."

Her hands slowly made their way back to her face.

Yea her man had EVERY right to be the cocky bastard he was known as.

Hinata fell back on his bed with her face covered by  her hands.

That's literally a weapon of mass destruction and it's on soft...

The delighted blonde was now concerned, did she just faint?

"Baby?"

"It's... it's not gonna fit." She breathlessly spoke within her hands.

Naruto chuckled "Hinata relax... it's gonna fit."

She shook her head "No it's not. Maybe in six months but it's most definitely not gonna fit".

The blonde pulled up his shorts then put his body on top of hers. A great idea came to mind. He once again removed her hands from her face. Delicately he kissed her cheeks then went down her jaw.

"How about we do a little warm up?"

She furrowed her black brows "A warm up?"

The devil inside him was jumping for joy. Naruto knew very well this would be the furthest they have gone.... & they could go overboard. But he too was getting impatient.

"Mmhmm... just a little practice round." He spoke innocently.

Hinata really didn't  know what that meant, but the kisses pressing on her skin went from soft to rough, releasing dopamine in her brain. "Oh- okay".

***

Her face was in her palm, her mind in a complete trance not hearing one word Professor Kurenai said. "Now that we're nearing the end of the semester, I know many of you are gonna start getting distracted".

Your so wet for me princess

his hands excitedly gripped the sides of her ass as her soaking pussy rubbed up and down his hard shaft.

"It's important now more than ever that you turn in your assignments on time. There's no exceptions to the posted due dates unless you have an emergency."

her breathing was getting erratic. His large thumb started moving in circles at her love button, making her leak out even more. She held on to his bare shoulders for support.

"Oooooohhhhh mmmm"

"You will have a final project. After much feedback & contemplation I've decided it will be a group project. Everyone gets a partner". Hinata shifted in her seat as the memory replayed in her mind.

that feels good baby?
"y-yessss".

His lips were glued to her neck. Sucking viscously like a god damn vampire. Her strokes were getting faster. The blondes mind was jaded from the feeling of her exposed pussy hydrating his dick. He's never felt pussy without a condom. Naruto was losing his fucking mind. Hinata was so wet that at any moment his tip could slip right in.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he groaned. Hinata forcefully moved him away from her neck so they could share an intimate kiss. She needed him to kiss her. The stimulation was all too much.

"Partners will be picked randomly. If there are any issues you may speak to me privately & I'll arrange you another partner or you may work alone". Hinata could feel her self getting wet & she knew she should really stop thinking about it but she couldn't. The memory was burning in her brain.

Hinata was grinding even faster against his dick, throbbing all over the surface making him scream inside. He spoke aggressively in her ear "It's taking me everything not to fuck you."

It turned her on to an insane degree when her sweet boyfriend became dominating & started treating her rough. Like he was taunting her to become a vixen she didn't know she had hidden within her.

Her moans entranced him like a siren, her words a literal spell he needed to fight against "So fuck me. Please my love fuck me. I want all of you mmmright now".

This pretty angel gliding up and down his cock was gonna turn him into a literal fucking demon.

In an instant he removed her from being on top of him, to pinning her down against the bed.

"Remember that I don't accept late work, nor are there any remakes unless you have a valid reason."

His naked body was pressed against hers, both of them breathing heavily. their chest colliding with one another. "Don't  fucking tempt me princess."

The foul language and that killer look in his eyes sent her to new heights. His entire existence was made just for her. She brought his face closer by his jaw sucking on his bottom lip then letting go with a pop, whispering against his lips "it's you tempting me and it's not fair".

She looked from his lips to his lustful gaze "I know you want to please me" she began pushing her boyfriends body off of hers. Naruto was fully hypnotized for the next act. "And I love that so much. You do it so well... the best I've ever had."

He let himself fall back on the bed, Hinata now back on top of him. The only thing exposed was her stomach and private area. "You spend all this time making sure I feel safe, comfortable, loved."

Hinata reached for the scrunchy she left on his  night stand. Tying her hair back.

In the wooden desk, not paying any attention to anything Professor Ebisu was saying, Naruto was also reliving the same memory. Suddenly he had way too many clothes on & the fabric around his groin got tighter.

In a rush, Naruto darted to the men's bathroom, locking himself in a stall and nearly breaking the zipper on his jeans to push them down to his knees and freed his dick from his boxers.

He closed his eyes, stroking lightly with a sigh as captured last friday night  in his mind once again.

Hinata was now in crouching position, leaning forward to kiss her boyfriend then gliding her hands down his abs, thighs, legs.

"But I want to pleasure you too. Naruto you make me want to do things I've never done before."

Hinata placed her hand around his dick, stroking up and down softly. Her eyes never left his as she poured out her heart "I want you. All of you."

His breath hitched as his girlfriends pace increased around his cock. "Will you let me  please you my prince. Just this once?"

Naruto had it all wrong, she was the demon.

His heart was gonna beat out of his chest, "y-yes baby. Just t-this once."

Hinata was in a sexual delirium of her own. If her boyfriend wouldn't have sex with her yet, she wanted him in the only other way she could.

Narutos eyes widened as he watched full pink lips open to reveal a long tongue that deliciously licked up his penis. When her pretty mouth made it to the top Hinata took in half of him with her mouth, sucking on it with such ease.

"Fuuuucck"

Her head bobbed up and down her hand jerking off the bottom half. Her mouth was already filled with saliva, coating his dick. She was going at a slow pace but with each minute she was growing more confident and taking him in more.

"With that being said, please take a look at the sheet for your partners."

Naruto threw his head back and closed his eyes. The way Hinata was sucking the life out of him was sending his soul to heaven. After some minutes she removed her hand and had him in her throat almost entirely. Making her gag. The slurping sounds coming from the other end of the bed only got louder. "Ah ah ah"

Naruto bucked his hips to match her downward movements. He never asked his previous hook ups to suck his dick , and he was never intending to ask Hinata. But he could get very used to this. For a girl who nervous about his size she was surely not acting like it was a problem at all.

Really it was her desire to give her boyfriend exactly what he's been giving her. She wanted him to moan out, for him to lose his shit, for him to cum.

Blue orbs shot wide open when a warm nasty lick attacked his balls. "FUCK"

He leaned on his elbows and watched Hinata suck on his balls. Sweat beads started dripping down his forehead, Naruto was in straight shock.

"Hi-hi-Hinata"

She gripped his thighs when she came back up and swallowed him down again. Moaning on his dick with closed eyes. Hinata gave her man no time to calm down.

His moans were music to her ears, a straight sex melody, encouraging her to take him in deeper and deeper.

Naruto's lids were half closed as his girlfriend siphoned his spirit from his cock. The pressure in his balls got tense and his dick started twitching in her mouth.

"Princess.. mmfuck I'm gonna cum Princess".

Hinata was suddenly awakened when she felt a tap on her shoulder "Hina are you coming?"

She snapped her head up and placed both of her hands deep within her lap. "What?"

Karin looked at her with confusion "Are you okay?". When Hinata felt that the crotch area of her jeans were thankfully still dry her mind relaxed but her cheeks were bright red at the potential embarrassment. "I-I'm fine!"

Karin's red eyes squinted, observing all of Hinata's mannerisms and how her hands stuffed in her lap, and how her legs were tightly crossed. The girl couldn't help but giggle realizing her choice of words were a trigger "Oh Hinata... so you and my cousin are really enjoying yourselves huh?"

The pretty's girls face went all red making Karin laugh even harder. "Class ended like five minutes ago so you need to wrap up whatever sex flash back you were having so we can leave!"

Once she got up from her seat and grabbed her things, Hinata and Karin went down the steps of the large lecture room to finally exit the classroom. "Wait we need to check who our partners are for the project" Karin said.

They turned away from the door to walk to the bulletin board next to the white board. Hinata's eyes scanned the list & when she read the name she had to do a double take.

Group 9: Hinata Hyuga/ Ino Yamanaka
*******************************************
A.N: Im new to writing smut so I'm sorry if it's cringey or bad 😭😫 forgive me I'm still learning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 107 12
Life here's been pretty good lately, I got a new apartment (since the last one got blown to smitherings), been going on plenty of missions here latel...
9.4K 388 41
Naruto and Hinata are childhood sweethearts. At the age of 5 & 6 yrs old was the first time they met and became best friends but at the age of 12 & 1...
380 14 1
(Two-Shot) Hinata Hyuuga goes to public school for the first time as a freshman in college. Desperate to make friends, she agrees to go clubbing with...
1.6K 90 2
α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„α΄Ι΄Ι΄α΄‡α΄„α΄›α΄‡α΄… ➯ π‘…π‘’π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ƒπ‘’π’Έπ“‰π‘’π’Ή Naruto and Sasuke are seniors in high school and are aware they aren't content with their lives. They both find...