π‘­π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒀𝒐𝒖:...

By lovemelikeuuuu

Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a unive... More

β€οΈŽοΈŽπˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπβ€οΈŽοΈŽ
1: π‘Άπ’ƒπ’”π’†π’“π’—π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
2. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕
3. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍
4. π‘»π’“π’Šπ’‚π’
5. π‘»π’‰π’“π’π’˜π’ƒπ’‚π’„π’Œ!
6. 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔.
7. 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔
8. π‘ͺ𝑢𝑡𝑭𝑳𝑰π‘ͺ𝑻
9. π‘Ίπ’–π’π’“π’Šπ’”π’†
10. 𝑨 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉
11. 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔
12. π‘΄π’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’†π’”
13. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕
14. π‘Ύπ’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
15. 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔
16. 𝑢𝑢𝑷𝑺
17. π‘­π’†π’†π’π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”
18. π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’‡π’π’“π’•
19. π‘¨π’π’ˆπ’†π’“
20. 𝑢𝒗𝒆𝒓
π΅π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘  πΆβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘ŸοΌšπ‘΄π’π’Žπ’†π’π’•π’”
21. β€οΈŽοΈŽπ‘­π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π’€π’π’–β€οΈŽοΈŽ
22. π‘·π’‚π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
23. π‘¨π’”π’”π’–π’Žπ’‘π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
25. π‘·π’†π’“π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’”π’Šπ’π’
26. π‘»π’†π’Žπ’‘π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
27. π‘©π’π’šπ’‡π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’”
28. π‘΄π’Šπ’π’†ΰ°Œ
SPECIAL ANNOUNCMENT
29. π‘©π’…π’‚π’š π‘©π’π’š
30. π‘¨π’Šπ’Ž
31. 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔
32. π‘¨π’π’”π’˜π’†π’“π’”
33. 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒆
34. π‘΄π’‚π’Œπ’†π’–π’‘
35: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅 ღ
𝑼𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆?!(12/19)

24. π‘Όπ’π’…π’†π’“π’”π’•π’‚π’π’…π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’”

676 20 90
By lovemelikeuuuu

A.N: I've written this chapter so many times 😒 THANKS YALL FOR 3K READS 😭💘💘💘 I love y'all so much fr 🥹💞💓
*****************************************
A winged streak of black eyeliner was drawn onto her eyelids. The connection from the tip to the middle lid was made, once finished, Hinata smiled at her reflection happily. All done.

She straightened her posture, smoothing out her hair at the ends & observed her appearance thoroughly. Hinata looked pretty, & she felt pretty too. Honestly she looked sexy.

Apart of Hinata couldn't believe they were going with the costume he picked out  that time in the store. She ran the flat iron through her hair just one more time, applied her red lip liner and lipstick, blotted her mouth then stepped out of Narutos bathroom to look in the full length mirror he held in his room. His mouth dropped in the reflection of the mirror when he saw the woman he luckily calls his girlfriend.

Black latex stuck to her body like a second skin, every inch of her curves accentuated by the suit. The lacy stockings had little shimmers of glitter, in his bedroom lighting he could see beautifully painted pink toes covered by the fabric. His mouth salivated as he looked her up and down. In the past, Kiba was highly uncomfortable with Hinata wearing anything revealing. This costume was actually a first step for her being comfortable to wear more skin showing attire. She really did have the body for it. With her hands behind her back she looked away from his stare, unsure if this was a positive or negative reaction. He stalked over to her, pushing her chin to the right to look at him & before she asked what he thought he kissed her aggressively.

Surprised was her initial reaction but then she fell into the trance that were his kisses and touches. Hinata dilatorily raised her hands to his cheek to deepen this intense & passionate kiss they were sharing. Naruto's hands roamed her body, his fingers full with electricity & excitement to feel her up. Her arms felt soft , her hips were the perfect measurement. Hinata wanted her boyfriend to keep going but instead he removed himself from her. She knows this is him trying to be a gentleman but it was making her upset.

As he backed away he lifted one of Hinata's hands high and had her twirl in front of him, bitting his bottom lip then smiled devilishly.

"You are unbelievable".

His voice dropped to a seductive otto causing her to blush. When she raised her eyes from the floor to meet his gaze she checked out his costume. A red blazer, underneath his bare sculpted abdomen with the mesmerizing black circular tattoo. His red dress pants were fitted perfectly, the outfit was complimented by a large black hat to signify he was a magician. Sexy was an understatement. "And you're too handsome" Hinata said as she leaned up to kiss him once again. But again  he only allowed it to be a peck.

Naruto was very excited. He learned that Hinata was not one too show too much skin & and although he appreciated he would eventually be the only one to see most of it just for his eyes, he also wanted to show his girlfriend off. Hinata is hot. He loved the way they looked together in photos, mirrors, and how people looked at them. They complimented each other so well. Of course the cocky blonde never was insecure about his looks, but it was as if Hinata added something to him physically that he didn't have before. Maybe it was happiness, an extra air of aloofness, or even sex appeal since she contained so much of it.

Naruto added the final piece of Hinata's outfit to her head, nicely adjusting the bunny ears headband. The two smiled at each other enthusiastically... subconscious naughty thoughts coming to the surface. Before they left his bedroom- Hinata took both of his hands into hers & looked in deep in the eyes. He furrowed his brows thinking maybe something was wrong, but she then reached up and planted a kiss on his whiskered cheek. "May I sleep over tonight?" she asked sweetly.

Naruto had taken the past couple of days to regain himself after his little insecurity moment. He checked in with his friends to get a hold of his feelings. Everything was coming in all at once. His boys assured him that this was bound to happen as these two pretty much went from zero to one hundred in one day- even though they had three months of build up to get them there. However all the questions and concerns were happening really fast.

Speaking from a place of immediate trigger was bound to create an absence of effective communication. So when he was ready & calm- he would fully express to Hinata his insecurity. Naruto had dropped the subject but it stayed on Hinata's mind. She wanted her boyfriend to be open about this issue but she also didn't want to push him. And he was evidently being less physical with her which she didn't like.

Yet here she was, sweetly asking to stay over- knowing it was to comfort him & he adored that. Naruto placed a sweet kiss on her cheek which made her beam. "Of course you can Princess". Before departure , Hina pulled out her Polaroid camera & the couple took adorable pics of each other, then left them on Naruto's bed facing down ward to develop.

***
From some yards away, Shikamaru was in a black t -shirt with white lettering that read "THIS IS MY COSTUME", talking to some girl who was trying to feel him up. He sipped his beer with indifference as the blonde was chatting him away. She was cute. Very ashy blonde hair with bangs & deep purple eyes. Her outfit was a sexy red devil how original Shikamaru thought.

However he tuned her out completely when he saw her walk in. She wore a red strapless dress, purple gloves that went up to the top of her arms, and her hair was lightly but wonderfully spray painted red. He knew it was her by the face and the eyes- and she had a body he would never forget. He nearly choked on his drink Ino looks amazing.

Shikamaru kept glancing back at this Shion girl to then look at Ino. It was times like these where he wished he had never fucked up with Ino. She was truly a sight to behold & her performance in the bedroom was unmatched. The egotistical prick lived for how she once used to praise him. Yet he left it all behind for a fantasy.

His attention was turned to a third view when a goddess walked in. Black latex stuck to her body like skin, her curves made a perfect hour glass, black gloves were halfway up her arm, in one hand a toy carrot was hanging off her wrist like a bracelet, lacy stocking covered her thighs and legs. Hinata was a shiny diamond & every man in that vacinity of the night club were gulping to recover their suddenly dry mouths as this beauty invaded their presence. They made sure their mouths stayed shut thought because on her arm- was her incredibly tall & intimidating boyfriend who sent daggers at every man staring at her. His colossal frame, muscular figure & a face that was snaring was not to be messed with.

If Shikamaru was one of these randoms he would be deathly of afraid of him. This was the first time everyone was seeing in person (and not just rumors) that Naruto Uzumaki wouldn't let a soul near his precious girlfriend.

However.... Nara? Didn't give one single fuck.

On the second floor on a table to the far right the happy couple met you with their friends. Sasuke and Sakura were dressed up as Batman and Cat woman, Rock Lee dressed up as a body builder, Neji and Ten Ten were a priest and a slutty nun. Sai kept it simple and just wore a lace-y shirt with cat ears & Shino was dressed in normal clothes but wore dog ears. It made Hinata a little confused "Wait are you two dressed up together? Cat and dog?". Sai's eyes went wide and nervous laughter erupted "What? N-no! It's just a total coincidence".

Naruto had to hide his smile. Sai still hasn't confessed to Hinata that he's been dating Shino. It's still very casual but he knew she deserved to know. Shino didn't say a thing- as usual. When Hinata looked closer she saw that they had matching collars. Sai's read naughty while Shino's read nice. Hinata looked at the both of them with squinted eyes cause how is this NOT a paired costume?

Shino was lucky Naruto was keeping his little secret. "That would've been cool if you two came together. To be honest these costumes are pretty fitting. Shino would be the top dog".

Sai's black orbs widened in horror and Sasuke laughed like he never laughed before. This was too good! Shino felt his face getting hot so he walked off mumbling "I need a drink".

After some mingling & the group dispersing into sub divisions- Sakura and Hinata went to get some drinks at the bar. Hinata felt really good about tonight. So much so that she was gonna let her self get a little loose  knowing her Prince was here to watch over her. Sakura praised her appearance & was so happy the girl was FINALLY showing some skin. "Happiness looks really good on you Hina". They were only two shots of casamigos in and Hinata wanted to shed a tear "Aww Saku". The violet haired girl gave her pinkette a loving hug to which she laughed at how much of a light weight Hinata was. "Okay boo I think I'm telling Naruto not let you have too much fun alright?".

                                       ***
On the other end of the floor- more friends were having drinks and chatting. While the blondes princess was away- Shikamaru decided he wanted to have some fun. He told his company he'd return after saying hi to his friends.

He walked up to the boys, Naruto instantly forming a frown at the sight. "Come on man you couldn't dress up just this once?".

The conversation happened naturally. They started off by talking about basketball of course & their goals for the the season. Nara noticed that Naruto every couple of minutes would turn his head up ward & to the side, realizing  he was checking on his girlfriend.

It was such a strange sight to see. This was Naruto Uzumaki. The guy who dumped his friends to get high & sleep around. Now he was tighter than ever with everyone, being attentive & caring. It reminded him a lot of when they were in highschool. Naruto was always the guy who looked out for everyone. He was the glue that kept the pack together. Everyone's favorite person....

The alcohol began to seer around the brunettes heart. He didn't need to be liked by everyone nor has he ever cared. But it was watching Naruto get the one thing he always wanted- making everything so unfair. Cause Naruto really could have any girl at the drop of hat- so why did he have to take her?

But again Nara is the calm one- the poker face expert- the actor. "So how's married life treating you?" He aske. Naruto smiled at that "It's going very very well".

"I'm glad... ya know it's kinda hard to believe".

Narutos eyes brows knitted "What's hard to believe?".  The brunette slyly sipped his drink "Ya know you and Hina. Who would've thought a guy like you would actually take serious interest in someone like Hinata".

Now he didn't say it in a rude manor- or even smug. The comment rolled off so naturally & relaxed- what made it worse was that Naruto knew he was right. "I'm not the same person I was when I met her". It was as if he was trying to convince himself & that's exactly what Nara wanted. "Yea you've changed. I mean look at you! Three months ago you were in InoWorld now you're a dedicated worshipper of Hinaga Hyuga. I'm sure those old habits died hard right?".

The thing about these two & their relationship- was that Nara was always the one to knock some sense & keep it real with Naruto. He never sugar coated anything. Nara always acted like an older brother.

But they haven't held a real deep convo in ages... so this was not the time nor the place for Shikamaru to be acting like that protective friend of Hinata's or his big bro.

Naruto rolled his eyes "They died but I wouldn't say it was that hard. I was just lost. Ino was just a teenage fantasy". He placed a friendly punch into Shikamaru's chest "And it was you who tried to tell me it wasn't a good idea to chase her, remember?". Looking back now- had he known his crush & his best friend would've developed feelings for each other, he would've never suggested Naruto to stay away from Ino.

"True true...and I'm happy you came to your senses". In a moment- that chilled out, relaxed exterior was shifted into a sternness. And the words that came out of his mouth next didn't fully match his expression. Now Nara lightly put his fist into Naruto's chest "I'm glad you're back".

It was something in his eyes. Naruto couldn't quite put it together at the moment. All he felt was a strong kick in his stomach- however the sensation was ignored when his girlfriend rejoined the group with Sakura.

She caught both of their attention- the brunette was the one to make contact first. "Happy Halloween Sugar!".

He watched as Shikamaru engulfed Hinata in a hug. It wasn't too intimate but it was close....

"Shikamaru come on really? No costume again?". Hinata had to laugh- really was the laziest person she knew! "Hey I do have a costume it's literally on the shirt". Hinata rolled her eyes "Whatever". Now that Naruto was in close range ... the time was now. "Hina...where's my necklace?". The violet head pouted. Nara took notice she almost always had it on. What a wonderful way to claim her.. "I left it home because I didn't want to lose it".

He placed his hand on his heart and put a heart felt  face "I'm touched... this is exactly why you're my sugar your just too damn sweet!". The flick of a lighter went off inside Naruto as he watched Shikamaru went in for another hug to which Hinata gladly accepted with a giggle.

Sugar?
Since when the fuck did he have a nickname for Hinata?
And a necklace?

Naruto could not help but feel left out. He knew they were close too but... it just seemed different.

He watched as his girlfriend interacted with the rest of their friends everyone talking and joking but he couldn't get it out of his mind. Sugar he calls her sugar.

Unfortunately his sober brain switched to detective mode, souring his vibe.

                                       ***
Into the hour the mood was lightened. Hinata found a great spot for taking pictures & she was snapping away at her friends, praising them on their looks, having a blast at documenting this very fun evening. It was Naruto who suggested that Sai & Shino get some pics together because their costumes matched so well!

"Shino, why don't you throw an arm around Sai's shoulder?" Naruto suggested. Sai began to feel stiff. This fucker was really playing with them! They already agreed to when they were gonna break the news to Hina. She moved the camera away from her face & glowered  "Sai what's going on? You never miss a pose- stop being so stiff!".

Naruto heard her whisper to herself as she took their pics "Why is he being so weird?".

The blonde stepped back and watched happily as his girlfriend was going a bit camera crazy with all of their friends "Who knew she was a little photographer?". Shikamaru smiled- sneakily watching the back of Hinata's body. "Oh you didn't know? Hina is obsessed with scrap booking. You should see she goes all out. Every year she makes mini ones for all of us for Christmas".

It warmed Naruto's heart to know that he would probably be getting one this year. Ugh she is so fucking cute!

"Hina used to have this really nice Polaroid wall in her room too".

That immediately paused his happy thoughts.
...
What?
Wait... he's been in her room?

"Like her bedroom... in her apartment?".

Shikamaru nodded "Yea right next to her book shelf". The brunette smiled happily detailing the memory "I remember we stayed up all night putting it together. We ended up passing out on the floor".

It was as if someone was stirring a boiling pot of water in his stomach and the bubbles were slowly rising and bursting at the top.

Nara could see the subtle  change in Naruto's demeanor & brought him pure delight.

Before he could even form the words to ask his friend if there were any other occasion in which he slept in Hinata's bedroom, a girl in a devils costume came up while them and tapped on Shikamaru's shoulder. In the same instance Hinata walked up to Naruto's side- she was finally done taking pics.

The girl looked Hinata and Naruto up and down then looked back at Shikamaru, flirtatiously whispering something in his ear. He set his drink on the table. "Alright guys - I'm out. See ya later".

Shikamaru grabbed the girls hand and walked in front of her, but one last time- she turned around to look the couple up & down with a mean mug, making Hinata confused. "What's her problem?".

It took him a second but he recognized her. Naruto knew exactly why she was looking. He fucked this girl at the beginning of the semester and left her begging for more as he scurried out her dorm room. Shion was properly jealous.

Hinata looked at her friend group and they all shrugged. When she looked up at Naruto she could see his eyebrows were furrowed "Babe?".

He was back in detective mode.

Would other chicks start doing that? Coming up to his girl and grilling her? All because Hinata is the one he chose to be serious with?

With a guilt ridden voice  he answered,"Uh... I know her". When he finally looked down at Hinata they stared at each other for a second and then it clicked.

Oh... he knows her. She gave a sad side smile and nodded "Got it".

As if the gods were punishing him, another intruder came in. A purple headed girl with a flower crown walked up with a big ass camera in hand "Anyone want professional photos? $30 for 5?".

Now Hinata didn't need to question who this was cause she knew very well.

Why were all of his past fucks just popping out of nowhere?

Hinata went to grab her drink & down it- this all  felt very uncomfortable which is exactly what Naruto didn't want.

Konan looked at Hinata with hopeful eyes, coming in closer, feeling comfortable enough to grab her arm "You're costume is amazing... how about I give you an additional 4 pics for free?".

Naruto so badly wanted put himself inbetween them and tell this purple headed whore to get lost but his girlfriend was drunk, and Konan didn't seem like she was gonna take 'no' for an answer. "Sure..why not".

This night was really just his luck huh?

***
At one of the black leather couches upstairs, Konan was happily snapping away at the hot couple. Anyone would've thought it was weird for the girl who slept with Hinata's boyfriend was taking pictures of them but Konan wasn't jealous at all. She's been dying to be friends with Hinata. Of course Naruto was a memorable good time- but this was business. Hina had clout & she wanted some.

When she was done- she emailed them the pics immediately & posted some to her page. Naruto sent the money, & was impatiently waiting for her to leave but the girl wasn't done interacting with them. "So Hinata! We should totally have a study sesh some time for women and gender studies!" Hinata calmly and drunkly nodded "Sure... that's sounds cool".

This was getting on his nerves. Who does she think she is? Naruto had seen Konan all up in Hinata's IG comments & she was the one who dm'd her way back when. Shion too! He didn't care if the chick was still into him or not  but what he cared about someone messing with Hinata. He's seen first hand girls play nice than act catty over a man. Truthfully Ino implanted a fear in his brain. If one girl was willing to go as far as fake being into him just to take him away from her- what were these other girls capable of? His princess was a genuinely nice person.

It finally clicked in his head that if people loved her that means they also hated her.

Hinata drunkly disassociated from the fact that Konan was another of Naruto's hookups & would rather much act chill than make a scene. She wasn't gonna let this girl ruin her night & honestly Konan had always been really nice to her. One of Hinata's life rules is to never fight a woman over a man. Everyone has a past, and no one change it. Hinata knew her business was with her man- so if he tried something then she would address him. Her boyfriend is hot & she knows other women want a piece of him- but she wasn't gonna let that ruin her confidence of strike doubt in her relationship.

However- Naruto might.

"Are you two headed to any after parties? I heard Yahiko's is throwing another rager! Maybe we should all Ub-"

"What do you want to do sleep with us or something?" Naruto barked. Hinata's gasped and covered her mouth in shock. Konans eyes widened and she put her hands up in defense "No it's not like that I just think it would be cool if we hung ou-".

"No". Naruto was giving her a death glare. "Hinata and I have plans. Thanks for the photos".

Konan got the message. This guy just wanted to be with his girlfriend. She'd just have to try and befriend Hinata when he wasn't around. As she left them- she actually thought about what he said and laughed they'd be a hot couple to sleep with....

Hinata drunk pouted at her man "Babe that wasn't very nice ". Naruto rolled his eyes and tightened his grip on Hinata's waist "She needed to fuck off". Hinata tilted her head in disappointment. Where was this attitude coming from? Naruto was scanning the crowd for any more potential intruders and Hinata studied his handsome but serious face.

No more moody boyfriend!

"Prrinnncceeeee" she whined. He turned to face her with a frown but she smiled at him, and surprisingly captured his lips with hers. She grabbed the side of his face, pulling him in deeper. The taste of something sweet with a mix of alcohol was on her mouth.

This was new for him- Hinata really hated PDA so why was she giving it to him? He every so gently broke their kiss, "Princess..".

His heart was cracking when he witnessed her frown & disappointed voice, "I thought you were  my magician not a sour patch".

Another crack rippled. "I'm sorry princess I-". However she was tired of these apologies! "Do a magic trick" she demanded playfully. The growing smile on her face found its way to his as her demeanor changed, "Hinata ..."

"I'm not Hinata. I'm a bunny". The smile was growing wider "or a Princess. Depends on the day".

"Fiiinnee. Miss Bunny- what would you like? I can pull anything out of this hat of mine".

Hinata tapped her index finger on her chin looking up in a thinking face "Mmmmm I waaaanntt... I want for to pull out your phone".

The blonde titled his head to the side in confusion "My phone?". She nodded happily and he did as he was told. Once he retrieved it she took it from his hands and opened the Uber app, typing in his address and requesting a car. "Princess what are you doing?".

She got off of his lap, grabbing him to stand up as well "I want to go home". Naruto turned her around and started walking her back to the couch "But you're having fun we don't need to-"

"But you're not having fun" She stated calmly.

A full blown arrow hit is heart & again he felt unable to provide comfortability to his girlfriend.

***

@ HinataHyuga: my favorite magician 🥰😘 thnx @ lovergirlkonan

8k likes
1000 comments

NUZUMAKI: ur my favorite everything 😍😍😍😍💘
haruno_sakura: my parents!!😫😍😍
hanabihyuga: my big sister is so pretty 😭😭
Nastynagato: u two look great 🙃💔
Yahiko333: it should've been me....
NUZUMAKI: @ Yahiko , what should've been u?🤨

@ NUZUMAKI: want a carrot? 🥕

HinataHyuga: of course u would post this one 😭
Sasuchiha: u don't even eat vegetables...
Cho_ji: I'll take the carrot... and chips
lovergirlkonan: damn no tag? 😒
Rocklee: wow u two are really bringing heat!
tayuya: do y'all need a third?😳

                                        ***
Their faces and bodies were squeaky clean. Both of them smelled like Naruto's soap with a mix of scented lotion Hinata had in her bag. Under the covers, they were snuggled up watching a horror movie. It was already 2am but neither of them were tired yet since they left the function early. Hinata was all sobered up, rubbing Naruto's back from under his shirt as he snuggled her right up. It made him a happy man to see her in his boxers, sweat pants and t shirt that was way too big for her. This was everything for him.

Hinata couldn't help but think about Naruto's words from a couple of nights back & his behavior from the top of the evening.

As they were learning each others behaviors within romantic parameters, Hinata was seeing his vulnerability more. Truly that made her gleeful, usually it was her being the sensitive one. It was becoming clear that Naruto was battling with his past. Now that he had all this pure, positive, and genuine emotions for Hinata, and was receiving this love and attention from her, his didn't want her fearing he would regress.

Hinata looked at his cute focused face, leaning  up, planting a sweet kiss on his right cheek "I love you my prince" she whispered. Naruto looked away from the tv and smiled down at her, kissing her cheek in return. "I love you too princess". He gave her repeated cheek kisses making her feel that mushiness she always gets.

He laid more on top of her & the two shared loving eyes for each other. Hinata began rubbing her nose against his, knowing the time was now.

" You know... I agreed to rule number three but I think you need to do the same".  She stopped their noses from touching & gently caressed his hair as he dropped his head & huffed into the crook of her neck. "I'm always fucking things up" he mumbled.

"No. You just get a little ahead of your self". Naruto started to feel more calm as Hinata was playing with his hair, her soft voice always sounding so beautiful in his ears. "We're learning to trust each other right? That's not easy... and I never expected it to be".

Naruto sat up on one of his arms and looked down at his goddess. "But you can't back away from saying how you feel because of what you think I might say". He gained a little confidence with her words, sighing and grabbed the hand that was laying on her stomach. "I never want to make you feel uncomfortable... and like I've said before I'm not good at this whole boyfriend thing - I'm very out of practice".

"I can't change the past. The three years I've spent making a bad name for myself but I've changed. Truly. You're the only woman I desire but I understand if my past makes you rethink being with me".

Hinata was astonished. Sure she assumed that maybe he was uncomfortable but for him to think that was enough for her to break up with him was ridiculous.

She adjusted her position- mimicking his, holding her head in her hand with her elbow bent on the pillow. "Naruto. You act like I don't know what I'm getting myself into. I've always known exactly who you are according to other people".

Her dainty hand took his chin & pulled his face closer. "But better than that  I've gotten to know you who you really are, how you are with the people you love and when you're with me".

Those deep blue orbs started to widen & her pink full lips started to form a small smile.

"Since day one you completely changed my world. I didn't know that Naruto, the one who notoriously sleeps around not giving any one woman his full love & attention".

She took in a deep breath than exhaled  "Yes... you've slept with a lot of women. But that was a part of your past I accepted the second I realized I loved you. If that was so important to me than we wouldn't be in your bed right now having this discussion. What we have is all that matters".

Fireworks went off in his heart. This woman was too perfect too good too understanding for him!

"I mean if I was really uncomfortable I wouldn't even be in this bed".

Confusion struck him,  "What do you mean?".

She gave him a dead pan look "I mean women have obviously slept here". Naruto had to bite his lip from laughing in her face. "Hinata.. the only women to have entered this house are Sakura and my god mom". Her eyes started expanding. "I have been in many beds but no one has ever been in this one. Besides you of course".

Embarrassment painted her face & soul. The blonde laughed at her look, kissing her temple for comfort "Babe it's okay you didn't know".

She snuggled back into his chest and Naruto placed a leg over her body and pulling her real close under the covers. "I don't want us shying away from each other okay? We already did that for three months". Naruto nodded, lovingly planting kisses all over he pretty head "So...we're okay? My previous man whore days aren't a concern for you?".

Her voice was lower & softer- suddenly getting very sleepy in this position"No my love.. I trust you". Hinata snuggled up even more against him completing closing their distance.

"And I'm not being too touchy?". Her cute tired  giggle emerged "We'll have you seen me reject it?".

That's a very good point.....

"So you're okay with me being handsy? Touching you, kissing you whenever?".

Those pretty lavender eyes were closing & her brain was slowly falling into a delta state causing her to speak drowsily  "Bring it to me baby".

Her violet hair was tucked under his chin, so she couldn't see the evil ass grin that formed on his face "Bet".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 3.2K 30
Hinata & Naruto started dating a while after the war. Although they've been together for a long time, they still have a lot of issues to work out. N...
64.8K 2.6K 16
Welcome to Konoha College! There are two very intelligent groups, Special A and Special B. Special A includes the members, Sasuke, Naruto, Neji an...
32.5K 492 20
this is a sasusaku and naruhina. There will be more sasusaku story. Will Sasuke and Naruto confess there love or will Sakura and Hinata will What wil...
1.6K 90 2
α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄„α΄Ι΄Ι΄α΄‡α΄„α΄›α΄‡α΄… ➯ π‘…π‘’π’Έπ‘œπ“ƒπ“ƒπ‘’π’Έπ“‰π‘’π’Ή Naruto and Sasuke are seniors in high school and are aware they aren't content with their lives. They both find...