Jihan || one shots

Shujii_wa tarafından

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... Daha Fazla

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
Mi Casa Su Casa
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Lust
'Light A Flame'
Falling For You
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Teach
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
A Secret
Don't Leave
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
I Can't
August
Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2
Sorry
Our Honeymoon

Him Or Me

937 16 5
Shujii_wa tarafından

"Shuaa-yah" Seungcheol called as he approach the boy sitting on the three and sat down beside him.

"Yes Cheol?" Joshua smiled at the older with Seungcheol blushing and leaning his head in Joshua's shoulder.

"I missed you, you always hang out with Jeonghan im supposed to be you're boyfriend here you know" Seungcheol said pouting at his boyfriend who's chuckling.

'Cute' Joshua though as he put his hand on Seungcheol chin making the older loo at him and kissed him gently.

"Dont worry Cheol i still love you" Joshua smiled as the older smiled back and said "I know.."

•----------•

"Joshuji!" Joshua then looked around and saw Jeonghan approaching him happily.

"Joshujiii let's go to my house~" Jeonghan said poking Joshua's cheek with a smug look.

"Sorry Hannie i can't today me and Seungcheol are going on a date" Joshua said as he held Jeonghan's hand who's pouting.

"Bummer.." Jeonghan mumbled making Joshua laugh a bit.

"I'll make it up tomorrow i promise" Joshua said and pecked Jeonghan's lips who smiled a bit.

And if you think that Joshua's cheating on Seungcheol well the answer is kind off a yes and no at the same time because Joshua and Jeonghan had been fuck buddies/sex partners before Joshua and Seungcheol got together and basically the two are sex addicts so they agreed to be each other fuck buddies/sex partners and fuck buddies/sex partners only but that's until they slowly gained feelings for each other and Seungcheol doesn't know, he doesn't need to know that's what the two thought.

"I got to go now Hannie" joshua said and kissed Jeonghan's cheeks then left.

'Why are you making me feel this way' Jeonghan said as he clenched his fist as he's let's say a little jealous.

•-----------•

Jeonghan is at his house currently scrolling through his phone as he saw a sudden notif.

[Insert post]

Jeonghan sighed upon seeing the post and turned his phone off and decided to sleep.

A few hours later it's 8 pm Jeonghan was woke up with the sound of knocking at his door.

"Hannie.." Jeonghan heard knwoing that the one's knocking is Joshua.

Jeonghan openend the door and was immediately pulled into a kiss by Joshua.

"Shu..-shua-" Jeonghan said in between the kiss but was cutted off because Joshua suddenly sucked Jeonghan's tounge making Jeonghan groan.

The two continued kissing each other tastibg every corner of their mouths as they're licking a lollipop.

"Bed?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan nodding as a reply and both proceeded to the bed.

•-----------•

"U-ugh~ Hannie im.. Hng~ close..." Joshua moaned as Jeonghan's literally thrusting in fast and deep hitting the younger's prostutate that makes Joshua whimper and moan everytime.

"M-me too Shua.." Jeonghan groaned as he started going more faster making Joshua arch his back and moan loudly in pleasure and after a few thrusts Joshua cummed with Jeonghan cumming inside him and pulled his crotch out of Joshua's hole  then plopped down to the bed beside Joshua, Both are gasping for air.

"Joshuji" Jeonghan said making Joshua look at him.

"I love you.." Jeonghan confessed with Joshua smiling.

"You know i already have a boyfriend hannie and we're just.." Joshua looked away at Jeonghan and sat up.

"sex partners" Joshua added with a smile but you can see some sadness in that smile making Jeonghan frown but he already knows he already confessed many times but the answers are just the same everytime.

"I know" Jeonghan said sighing and sitting up and leaned over to look at Joshua.

"Want me to wash you up?" Jeonghan offered while smiling.

"I-I can wash myself up I'll go now" Joshua said stuttering because he suddenly felt hot in his cheeks when he saw Jeonghan's smile and felt embarrassed about Jeonghan washing him up and went to the bathroom.

'How can i possibly move on when you keep showing signs like that' Jeonghan thought as he noticed the younger's behavior who went to the bathroom to wash up.

Joshua had finished washing up amd are now clothed up and got out of the bathroom and saw Jeonghan who's all clothed up sleeping in his bed making Joshua smile.

"Im sorry Jeonghan.." Joshua whispered and kissed Jeonghan's forehead as he leff rhe dorm to go back to his.

•-----------•

Next few days went on as usual Seungcheol still doesn't know about Jeonghan and Joshua being sex partners and have literally fucked each other almost everyday but while that was happening Jeonghan still can't help falling in love with Joshua the more he spends time with the younger but of course Joshua keeps rejecting him even tho Joshua's action to Jeonghan is how you act when you love someone which is making Jeonghan kind off upset and annoyed.

"Mmnh~" Jeonghan groaned as Joshua suddenly kissed him and pinned him on the bathroom door as soon as they entered the bathroom.

Joshua putted his hand on Jeonghan's waist making Jeonghan's breath hitched and moan softly in their kiss.

"S-shua..." Jeonghan moaned softly as they pulled away from the kiss and Joshua giving Jeonghan some soft kisses in his neck making Jeonghan whimper softly in pleasure and his mind being occupied by the pleasureness.

"S-stop.." Jeonghan somehow blurted out making Joshua stop and look at him in confusion in any mean Jeonghan had never told or want to stop when they're gonna have sex or when they're even doing it today's the first.

"Is something wrong Hanie? Aren't you feeling well?" Joshua asked putting his hands on Jeonghan's cheek making Jeonghan's heart beat more faster and clenched his fist.

"Yes.. This.. This is wrong" Jeonghan said looking down making Joshua completely shock.

"W-what?" Joshua asked removing his hands from Jeonghan's cheek.

"This should stop, We should stop this Joshuji" Jeinghan said with his voice breaking and tearing up.

"What no Hanie why should we-" Joshua was cutted off when Jeonghan suddenly looked at him now tears streaming down his face.

"Why? It's because im hurting Shua... It hurts.." Jeonghan said covering his face with his hands crying now.

"I love you Shua... I love you" Jeonghan said crying now this scene made Joshua feel like his heart is being torn apart by pieces, just seeing Jeonghan crying hurts him a lot.

"I-i.." Joshua stopped as he doesn't know what to do.

"You'll have to make a choice soon sooner or later Joshuji.. You can't just keep doing this to Seungcheol he needs to know and You have to really choose because you kept saying you dont feel the same way to me but that's not what your actions towards me are saying.. Please Joshua choose so i wont hurt anymore"Jeonghan said crying his eyes out.

"C-choose what?" Joshua said feeling like he could cry too at anymoment because seeinf the older cry because of him makes Joshua feel hurt and wants to punish himself.

"Choose. Him or me?" Jeonghan said as he went out the bathroom leaving Joshua standing there with tears falling down his eyes.

'Of course I'd choose you..' Joshua clenched his fist wanting to punch himself as he hurted the person he loves the most which is Jeonghan.

-----------

Ever since then Jeonghan had been completely avoiding and ignoring Joshua which is making Joshua frustrated and with Seungcheol realizing something.

"Soo-yah you good?" Seungcheol asked making Joshua calm down.

"Oh ah yeah im good Cheolie" Joshua said smiling and then saw Jeonghan going to the rooftop alone.

"I'll go to te bathroom for a bit Cheolie wait here mmkay?" Joshua said with Suengcheol nodding and Joshua kissed Seungcheol's forehead then went to the rooftop.

Meanwhile Jeonghan was sitting alone clearing his thoughts at the rooftop when he heard the door suddenly opening and saw Joshua.

"Jeonghan.." Joshua whispered as he ran on his way here with Jeonghan immediately standing up and attempted to run but was stopped when Joshua grabbed his wrist.

"Hannie...please let me talk to you" Joshua added with a voice breaking tone that made Jeonghan stop leaving but still wasn't looking at him.

"Go on" Jeonghan said codly but still wasn't looking at Joshua who's head is  looking down.

"Dont avoid me.. Just don't please don't leave me" Joshua said with his grip tightening making Jeonghan annoyed.

"Then what do you want me to do?!" Jeonghan said slapping his hands away from Joshua and finally facing the younger with tears in his eyes leaving Joshua speechless.

"God damn it Jisoo you don't want to love me back but yet uou dont want me to leave you?!?! Then what?? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? GET HURT?" Jeonghan shouted snapping out and crying.

'but i do love you..' Joshua can only think as he can't seem to use his voice or there's something blocking him from saying it.

"See you have no answer pathetic" Jeonghan said wiping his tears but the tears kept falling.

"I-im sorry.." was the only thing Joshua can say.

"Im sorry Hannie.. Im sorry.. Sorry" Joshua kept repeating with him crying also.

"If you really are then settle it now" Jeonghan said looking at him with Joshua replying "huh?"

"Him or me?" Jeonghan asked one last time with somewhat hoping Joshua would answer and chooses Jeonghan.

'YOU!' But Joshua could only think as there's reallt something blocking him for saying that so he just looked down and clenched his fist making Jeonghan dissapointed.

"I-i understand.. G-goodbye Joshua it was nice knowing you" Jeonghan smiled with tears in his eyes and left, leaving Joshua on his knees and crying his heart out.

'You.. Yoon Jeonghan i choose you... I love you.. But..' Joshua thought as he keot sobbing but then heard a voice.

"Shua-yah.." Joshua looked up and saw Seungcheol on the door looking at him so pitiful.

"Oh Joshua.." Seungcheol said as he knelt down and immediately hugged Joshua as he knows Joshua is hurt.

"It's fine let it all out.." Seungcheol said hugging Joshua making Joshua cry his heart out.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Lol- i dont know is this good🤩

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

178K 2.8K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
41.3K 1.4K 102
Jihan Oneshots short stories Highest Ranking #1 - yoonjeonghan : 04/11/23 #2 - carat : 04/14/23 #3 - yoon : 05/13/23 started: 03/05/23 ended: -
961 12 5
Pretty self-explanatory from the title! I will be uploading a warning sheet/CW on each individual shot so you can skip as needed :) MOSTLY : Smut, r...
2.2K 22 4
Story/Oneshots (When I feel inspired😋) ♥ Boy × Boy ♥ Smut ♥ fluff ♥ Romance ♥ 🚫 angst ♥ ⚠15+ (18+ 😌)(maybe 🤔🤨)