The Mistresses Keeper (ON HOL...

By tshanks

Rowdy has loved Allison for years but he never realized what that love really was until it was to late. Now h... More

Chapter 1
.Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 14

18.5K 477 72
By tshanks

Rowdy groaned as Allison slid onto his lap and wrapped her legs around his narrow waist. The water lapped gently at their skin as they held each other close. No words were said as they sat there enjoying the peace. She kissed his lips gently before throwing her body back to float in the water as she kept her legs around him.

Rowdy scanned her body as she floated in front of him. He smiled as he ran his fingers gently down her sides making her giggle and move against his body. He loved being free to do the things he'd always longed to do when they'd do this before. He slid his hands under her back and lifted her up just enough to kiss her stomach before he licked her soft skin dragging a low moan from her.

He ran his hands up her back and pulled her up to his body. He wrapped his arms around her and stood up. She kissed his neck as he carried her out of the water. He groaned as she continued her relentless assault on him but continued inside.

His hands slid under her thighs as he lifted her higher before he settled her down on his hips. She was nipping at his jaw when he entered the bedroom and laid her down on the bed. She stretched and arched her back as she groaned. "Ahh that felt good. Why does this bed feel so much more comfortable this time?" She asked him as she rolled her head to see him standing there next to the bed just watching her.

"Beats me." He said on a shrug as he moved to lay next to her. He gently ran his fingertips over her exposed skin causing her to shiver. He chuckled as she pushed against his hand trying to get him where she wanted. He quickly moved his hand farther up her body and away from where she was trying to guide him.. She groaned as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"Rowdy?" She said with a hint of frustration in her voice. "Quit teasing me." She sucked in her breath as his fingertips lightly skimmed over her and between her thighs.

He held in his groan as he felt how hot she was and continued to tease her. He pulled his hand away after one firm swipe to her heated core and moved in tiny circles up her stomach. His fingers made their way to the dip in between her breasts as he ran them around her full breast until he was at the hardened peak. He slid his fingers under her suit top and pushed it aside exposing her to his gaze.

She sighed as he rolled her nipple between his fingers. "Mmm." She moaned when he added more pressure to his ministrations. He saw that she was enjoying it and decided to take it a little further.

He leaned over her body and took her hard nipple into his mouth flicking it with his tongue. Her hands fisted in the sheets when he bit down on it before running a soothing tongue over it.

Allison groaned as he teased her. She just wanted him to ease the pain she had building in her stomach. She needed to feel him inside her more then she had ever needed anything in her life.

"Rowdy please." She begged as he looked up to her while he tugged on her nipple with his teeth causing her to arch her back under him.

"Ahh...Rowdy." She screamed as the pleasure took over her body. She felt his smile against her breast and wrapped her hands around his head. She pushed him into her causing him to bite a little harder on her sensitive nipple.

Rowdy chuckled at his freaky little woman and ran his hand down to where her heat was centered. He ran his fingers through her slick folds before he thrust his finger deep inside her quickly followed by two more. It was an extremely tight fit but he felt her close to her release and smiled. He quickly withdrew his fingers and pulled away from her breast as he sat up and faced away from her.

"Rowdy...what?" She asked as he pulled away. She saw him start to get up and groaned. "What are you doing? I was almost there?" She yelled as she watched him get up and walk across the room. She was infuriated when he turned around and smiled at her. "This is not funny Rowdy. " She yelled as she threw a pillow at him before she straightened her suit and got up. She stormed past him and into the kitchen.

She knew he had some alcohol here for the parties he threw sometimes and she went to get it. She found it and chugged it quickly before she felt it slip from her hands. She saw it float through the air and land on the counter next to her before her waist was clasped into a steel band and she was spun around.

She came face to face with a very pissed off Rowdy. "What do you think you're doung?" He barked as he pushed the bottle across the counter out of her reach.

"I figured I'd get a drink like always when I'm not satisfied. It's no big deal really. After all I went years before without being satisfied by my man. Why should I think you would be any different once you got a taste of what I have to offer?" She started to push him away and gather her things when he grabbed her wrists and spun her.

She gasped as her back hit the wall. She opened her eyes to see Rowdy was red faced and angry. She didn't think for one instant that she should be scared of him. She was actually intrigued as to why seeing him like this was a turn on for her.

She felt his hands on her waist right before she was lifted off her feet and thrown over his shoulder. Her hands were once again on his butt as he carried her past his bedroom and down the hall.

She heard him mumbling something about women but she couldn't make it out. She felt like she could or gas right then and there and tried to squeeze her legs together. She groaned when she felt his hand wedge itself between her legs keeping her from that much needed friction.

She started to squirm only to receive a hard slap on her ass and a harsh "quit moving" from rowdy. She let out a loud moan when he slapped her a ass and was rewarded with another as he told her to shut up.

"Where are we going Rowdy?" She asked when she noticed that they were at the basement door. She squealed when he slid her down his body and stood her on the ground in front of him.

She watched as he pulled out a silk cloth and spun her around. She gasped when she felt his hot breath in her ear as he nibbled on the sensitive lobe. "You have been a very bad girl Allison and you need to be punished for it. How could you even think to compare me to that punk ass boy when it comes to my bedroom skills? Do you honestly think that I would leave you wanting?" He tsked as he lifted the silky cloth and ran it over her body before he tied it over her eyes. "I told you I was no good for you once before and that I was a sick and twisted man. I did not lie about either one of those." He nipped at her neck and smiled when she shivered. "Now Allison this is the point where you say whether or not you trust me. I don't mean the water my plants while I'm gone kind of trust."

He paused as he moved to stand in front of her. She was blindfolded so she couldn't see what he was doing. He stood back and let his eyes roam her perfect body. "No, no Allison I'm talking about the most important kind of trust." He was now circling her as he lowered his voice so she had to strain to hear him. "I'm talking about the most important kind. Now I ask you my dear. Do you trust me with your life?" He stopped behind her and rested his hands on her shoulders as he kept just enough space between them so she could feel the heat from his body but not his touch.

He smiled when she nodded her head quickly. " What was that Al? I didn't quite hear you." He teased.

"Yes." She breathed out. "Yes Rowdy I trust you with my life. I always have." She shivered when she felt his breath fan across her neck when he whispered in her ear, "good."

He turned away and unlocked the basement. He never allowed anyone in here without him. He had never allowed Allison down there because this was his room. It wasn't just any room but it was his playroom. He wasn't into the hard core stuff but he did have some of the more intense things.

After the door was unlocked he replaced the key to its hiding place and swept Allison into his arms causing her to squeal in suprise. He chuckled as he carried her bridal style down the stairs.

He placed her feet on the floor and told her to stay put. She agreed and he ran back up the stairs to lock the door.

"I want to explain some things to you first Al before I take this anywhere else." He said as he stopped in front of her. "So hear me out and if you don't want this then we don't have to proceed with this. We will continue on but I will never do these things again. It has become a huge part of me and I do enjoy it but if it's not for you then I'm done with it. Do you understand? " He asked as she tilted her head like she was trying to understand what he was talking about.

"I understand that I trust you and I also know that you would never hurt me. So whatever it is that you are into I will give it a chance. You have my heart and my trust Rowdy. I will do anything for you." She said quietly but firmly as she tried to figure out what he was into. She had a pretty good feeling but wasn't sure she was right.

She heard his chuckle right before she felt his hands on her waist. "Get on your knees Al." He said firmly as he stood in front of her. She did as she was told and he hardened as she looked up to him with a small smirk on her lips. She was still blindfolded but she knew where he was and was quite turned on by his quiet demand.

"Alright Al I will tell you what I'm into. I like control. I like to inflict pleasure through a little pain. If you allow me to, I can take you to heights you've never been to before. Will you allow this to be done Allison? " He asked as he took a leather strap from its place on the wall and walked to where she was kneeling.

"Mmm." She all but moaned. "Yes Rowdy I will."

He smiled. "Good. Now do you want to see what it is you are in for or do you want to be suprised?" He asked as he stripped his swim shorts from his body.

She thought about it for a few moments before she finally gave him his answer. "Mmm why don't we keep it a suprise." She said softly making his already hard member twitch painfully. She smiled when she heard his groan.

"Good now stand up and take off the suit." He stood back as she did as she was told. "Beautiful. Now back on your knees hands behind your back."

She did as she was told and waited for the next command. She had already figured out what he was into and had always wanted to try being dominated. She felt the moisture running down her thighs as she pressed them together trying to ease the pressure that had built there.

She squealed when she felt a leather strap slapped her core gently. "Spread them now." He growled at her. "Now you will do good to remember to do what I say and to do it exactly how I tell you to do it. You will be punished if you don't. You are already going to be punished for comparing me to a self centered pick and thinking I would do you like he did. You know me better then that Al and for that you will pay." He chuckled when he saw her squirm as he saw the moisture on her thighs.

"Think of something, anything not related to sex and this will be your safe word. If at any time what I'm doing becomes too much for you, all you have to do is say this word. Make sure it's a word you will remember." He walked up to her and squatted down in front of her.

He watched her and swore he could see her gears turning in her head. While he waited he he reached out and rubbed his fingers over her moist thighs. He knew she would be distracted and ran his hand higher. Just as he reached her wet core he pulled his hand away and placed his finger into her mouth.

Her lips wrapped around it and her tongue swirled around it as she sucked off all her juices. He groaned at all the different effects this had on him. The feel of her tongue swirling and flicking his finger and the feel of the suction she had as she pulled away. The moan she released as she tasted herself on his fingers had him on the edge of his own release right then but he held it back.

"You like that?" He asked as he cleaned off the other fingers savoring her taste.

"Mmm yes."

"Good. So do I. Have you thought of that word yet?" He asked as he flicked her pussy with the strap. He watched as her head went back and heard heard the gasp of air and smiled. He was going to enjoy pleasing her. He'd always pictured her as a freak in bed and now this just confirmed it. He flicked her again while he waited.

"Anything? " He chuckled as he kept her distracted. She shook her head.

"I can't think with you doing that." She moaned when he slapped her again but a little harder this time.

"Don't blame me Al. Now come on think of a word." He said as he stood up and walked quietly behind her.

"Umm, pleasure?" She asked and was slapped on her ass with the strap. She gasped and jerked forward.

"NO. Try again." He barked as he moved once again.

"Umm, beast?" She said sounding hopeful. She was shocked to feel feel the strap on her breast this time. She jerked back and tried to close her legs once again. The hit this time was harder against her pussy and she screamed out in delight.

"NO. Keep these legs spread." He said as his eyes roamed her body once again. "Try a color or an animal." He slapped the strap against his thigh as he circled her.

"Okay um green hippos." She said with a firm nod that made him smile.

"Green hippos?" He asked as he laughed. "You sure you can remember that Al? "

She nodded her head and giggled at her choice. "Yep green hippos."

"Alright green hippos it is then." He said on another chuckle. "Alright if anything I'm doing becomes too much for you to handle you say green hippos and I will stop immediately. Understood?" He asked firmly as he stopped in front of her.

"Yes Rowdy. " She said as she felt the tip of his cock against her lips. She flicked out her tongue and licked the moisture off the head and went to take more when he pulled back and gripped her chin in his hand.

He bent to her level and said "when we are together you will call me sir. Do you understand Allison? " He asked harshly.

"Yes sir." She said with a smile. "What would you like me to do sir?"

He almost groaned when she asked that but he composed himself and stepped away.

She heard him moving around as cross the room and waited as the excitement coursed through her body.

He came back only moments later and squatted in front of her. He flicked her nipple with his tongue and pulled away when she arched into him. "Front or back?" He asked.

"Excuse me sir?" She asked with some confusion. She heard him sigh in frustration and straightened her back a littlw.

"I said front or back. Pick one." He growled.

"Oh um back sir." She said it almost as a question.

"Good choice Allison. " He said as he stood up and walked away once more only to return a moment later.

"Sir?" She said almost hesitantly.

"Yes Allison?" He asked as he squatted down once more behind her. She heard the click of what sounded like a bottle opening but ignored it.

"May I ask you something before we do anything?" She waited and heard another click before he replied.

"Yes you may ask me a question Allison. " He said as he set the bottle he had aside and rested the backs of his hands on his thighs.

"Why are you calling me Allison and not Al? " She asked with pure curiosity. She heard him chuckle and she blushed a little.

"That's easy baby. Outside of here we are friends above all else. We have a connection that most don't. You call me Ro and I call you Al. In here though we are not friends we are much, much more. In here you are completly and entirely mine and you will not be considered as one of the boys. Hence the nickname Al. In here you are purely woman and only Allison will please me. Understood?" He asked as he rose up behind her and pressed himself against her butt.

"Mmm yes sir. Thank you for explaining it to me sir." She moaned as he thrusted against her.

"You are welcome Allison. Now stay put and do not come until I allow it or you will be punished harshly." He said as he bit her ear and pulled away.

"Yes sir."

She felt his finger circle her tight muscles of her ass and then she felt them being replaced with something else.

Rowdy raised up and wrapped his arm around her waist as he held her in place. He remembered how much she moved when he entered her from behind the night before but this was different. This was not himself he was inserting, but a firm rubber plug. It was not giving and easy like him but he was sure she would enjoy it once he got started.

She screamed as the big plug slid into place and fought back the orgasm that threatened when it hit a certain spot.

Rowdy slid his hand down her stomach and into the wet heat that awaited his searching fingers. He found her clit and punched it roughly as he pushed on the plug a little harder.

"Ahhh please sir can I come?" She screamed awaited she fought back the urge.

"No not yet."He said as he continued to pinch and flick her sensitive bud. He smiled as she squirmed under his hands and knew she was close to losing all control.

Just as she didn't think she could hold on he pulled away. She whimpered at the loss of his touch but sighed in relief at the same time.

She felt his presence in front of her and raised her head to him. She still couldn't see him but she knew he was there.

"Open your mouth." He said and she did as she was told. "Wider." He barked and she immediately opened wider. "Good girl Allison. " He said as he stepped forward and rubbed the tip of his cock over her lips.

She leaned forward and he pulled back. She flinched when she felt the strap flick against her pussy and sat back. "Stay put." He growled as he moved forward, once again rubbing her lips.

"Stick out your tongue." He said and she did. "Good girl. Now remember not to come until I allow it." He said as he pushed a button on the remote in his hand. She opened her mouth wider as she felt the vibrations from the plug and he took that moment to plunge himself deep into her throat.

He expected her to gag on his full length but she just took it and moaned around his hard length. "Suck it baby." He said as she complied and started moving her head.

She went to put her hands on his muscular thighs but the strap to her ass stopped her. He wrapped one hand in her hair and punched her nipple with the other one. The strap had been tossed over his shoulder for easy access if he needed it.

He was quickly reaching his release when her felt her body stiffen and a low moan come from her. "Don't you dare come Allison or you will be punished for it." He growled as his orgasm hit him full force. A loud growl escaped him as his hot seed shot down her throat and he continued to pump into her mouth.

Once he was done he stepped back and tried to catch his breath as he watched her lick her lips clean. Her back arched a little as he turned up the vibration on the plug.

"Oh please sir let me come." She pleaded as she tried to suck in air.

"No." He denied her again. "Stand up and step forward three steps. She stood with some difficulty and stepped forward.

"Turn around and spread your legs." He said as he stepped forward once again. She did as she was told and waited for his next order.

"Good girl. Now extend your arms to the side." Once again she did as she was told and he stepped up to her.

He saw the sweat popping out in her body and smiled. He turned off the vibration and set down the remote as he ran his hands over her arms.

She loved the feel of his hands on her skin and wanted to lean into his touch but stayed still. She felt something cold clamp around her wrist and quickly followed by the other one. She felt his hands on her waist and squealed when she was lifted and put down firmly onto a hard surface. She moaned loudly when her butt hit the surface because this caused the plug to move inside her.

"Not yet baby." He chuckled because he knew why she had moaned. He ran his hands down her waist and over her hips to her thighs. He grabbed the insides and pulled them apart. He pulled her forward so her ass was barely on the table. He ran his hands down her legs as he squatted down in front of her. Once he reached her ankles he grabbed one and spread her wider as he fastened it with the soft leather straps. He secured the other one and kissed the inside of her calf and worked his way up.

She squirmed as he reached the top of her thighs. He teased her for several moments with hard flicks and gentle nibbles before he moved to to the place he'd been craving.

The cuffs rattled and her head flew back as he took her into his mouth. He nipped and flicked her to the point of her release before he stopped and kissed her belly while she calmed back down. Just as she was breathing normally again she felt him move away and was upset with the loss of his body.

"Sir?"

"Yes Allison?" He asked as he turned back back to her. She heard something tear and everything went quiet.

"A...are you done?" She asked nervously only to hear him chuckle.

"No Allison I'm not done. Not yet anyway. Just giving you a breather for a moment while I take care of something." He said calmly and she could hear the smile in his voice.

"Oh okay." She stopped herself from saying anything else when she heard him move again.

"Okay what Allison? " He asked firmly.

"Okay sir. Sorry sir." She said strongly as she felt him stop between her legs once again.

"Good girl. " He said as he dropped his had to her exposed clit and rubbed it . He watched as pure pleasure took over her body as she moved against his fingers. She screamed out his name when he turned on the vibrations from the plug and begged him for her release. He denied her once again and pulled away from her as he shut off the vibration.

She growled at him and he smiled. "Patience Allison it will be worth it in the end I promise. "

He moved to her once again and positioned himself between her legs. He grabbed the condom next to her and slid it on. He squatted back down and once again took her into his mouth as he turned on the vibrator. She screamed and arched back as she felt the painful burning in her lower belly.

"Ahhh please sir can I come?" She begged.

"Not yet." He pulled his mouth away and stood up. He thrust into her with force as her body shook from the effort she was putting into obeying him.

He leaned into her and whispered into her ear. "Now Allison. Come for me now." He demanded and she came harder then she had ever came before. Her body stiffened almost painfully as wave after wave hit her. She tried to scream but her voice wouldn't come out.

She had no breath no voice and no movement throughout her body. Rowdy trusted faster keeping her on the ride of her life. Her walls were tightening around him so tight it almost hurt to move but he kept going until he found his own release shortly after.

He stayed where he was for a few minutes as he caught his own breath. He finally straightened up and pulled back from her. He removed the condom and threw it away in the bin next to them.

He turned to see her panting heavily still and smiled. He stepped forward and removed her restraints as well as the blindfold and the plug.

Her eyes were glossed over still as a small smile crossed her face. "You alright Al? " He asked nervously.

"Mmm. Yes sir I'm just wonderful." She said with a look of pure desire in her eyes.

"That wasn't to much for you? I didn't hurt you did I. " He stepped back to look at her and was suprised when she stopped him and pulled him to her.

"Has anyone ever told you you worry too much?" She asked right before she kissed him almost desperately. After a few minutes he finally pulled back from the kiss and smiled at her.

"I do believe you are just fine my dear." He chuckled as he felt himself start to harden once again. "I also believe you will be the death of me."

He watched as she jumped off the counter and sway her cute little ass over to the bed. She climbed onto the bed and spun around so she was on her knees facing him. She held up her finger and motioned for him to come to her.

He grinned as he grabbed another condom off off the counter and walked slowly to her. She had ran her hands over her body as she waited for him to get there and had now reached her slick folds. She ran her fingers into them and rimmed her fingers inside herself. She pulled them out and stuck one of her long fingers into her mouth.

Rowdy groaned and felt himself harden even more. She smiled as she sucked on her finger and used her free hand to call him closer to her. He stopped in front of her and she ran her free hand down his body until until she reached his throbbing erection.

She stroked him and giggled when he closed his eyes and threw his head back. When his mouth opened in a moan she shoved her other fingers into his mouth and moaned when he closed his lips around them and cleaned them off.

She grabbed the condom from him and tore it open with her teeth before she slid it on him. He went to lay her down but she shook her head at him and wrapped her hands around his neck. She twisted him until he was flat on his back and she was on top of him.

"This is how it will be this time sir. You see I don't mind you being in complete control of me but there will be times when I want the control and you will do as I say. Are we clear sir?" She asked as he chuckled at her.

He looked at her and saw how serious she was and decided he would humor her this time. "Yes dear." He mumbled.

"No. You will call me mam and you will obey my every command. Are we clear?" She yelled as she tried to keep a straight face.

"Crystal clear mam." He said as he watched her closely. "I only ask one thing mam." He said on a chuckle when she sighed and rolled her eyes.

She sat back on him and rested her hands on her hips. "What is it?" She asked as she waved her hand impatiently in the air trying to hurry him along.

"Um..." He started then paused. "Nothing goes in my ass. That's an exit on help mam." He tried to hold in his laugh as her eyes bugged and she covered her mouth trying not to laugh. She lost her battle and burst out laughing right along with him as she collapsed onto his chest.

A couple minutes later she had composed herself enough to sit up and look at him. She wiped the tears from her eyes and gave a quick nod. "Fine if you must insist then nothing goes up that sexy as hell firm ass of yours." She smiled like she was trying not to laugh again and cleared her throat. "Anything else Rowdy?" She asked as she ran her nails almost painfully down his chest. He moaned and shook his head at her. She smiled and climbed off him. "What all do you have Rowdy." She asked asked as she started to go through things.

"Anything most everything you could think of toy wise. Find something you like just ask and I will tell you what it's for. " He said as he raised up on his elbows so he could watch her.

"Mmm what's this neat looking thing?" She asked as she held up a chain with clamps on each end.

"Nipple clamps." He smiled as her eyes widened and she put them back down.

"Interesting maybe next time though."
She kept on looking and made sure to bend over so he had a good view of her nakedness. She smiled when she heard him groan groan and held up something else. She knew what this one was though.

"Oh you are evil mam." Rowdy said as she stepped in front of him with the ring in her hand. She held it out to him and he took it from her.

"Put it on." She ordered and smiled when he obeyed her. She felt herself become wetter when she saw him place the ring around his heavy sacs and tighten it so it was comfortable but still tight enough enough to do what she wanted.

She smiled as she climbed onto the bed and stood above him. She swayed her hips back and forth as she ran her hands over her body. Rowdy watched and and groaned as she dipped her fingers into her velvet heat as she stood wide legged above his head. He watched as she pumped her fingers in and out of her tight hole. She was moaning as she worked herself faster.

She watched his face and saw his need for her. She slowly swayed her hips until she was squatting over his head. She quickly dropped her knees on each side of his head. "Please me Rowdy. " She demanded as she arched against him when she felt his tongue dart out and flick her hard nub.

He was very talented with what he did and she had reached her release quickly. She felt his tongue dart inside her and she lost it as another wave hit her. Once that one passed she pulled away and straddled his waist.

She smiled at the sight of his aroused state and grabbed his shaft. She raised up above Him and slowly guided his full length inside her.

She moaned and sat still for a moment just enjoying how he filled her so completely. After a moment she rocked her hips dragging a moan from them both.

She quickly sped her pace up and drove him into her body hard. She slammed down on him causing him to throw his head back as he held onto her hips. He was close even with the ring on he knew it wouldn't hold him back if she came right now.

"Do...not...come...Rowdy...not until...I. ..oh fuuuck...not until I...mmmm...not until I tell you to." She finally got out.

"Ahhh." Rowdy screamed as he tried tried to hold back. "Fuck. Yes mam." He screamed as his release came closer.

He didn't want to disobey her so he bit his lip trying to keep his mind off his need to come.

Allison looked down and saw his eyes squeezed shut and his face scrunched up and knew he was fighting his release. She was close to hers as well and grabbed his hand off her hip and guided it to her back hole. "Play with it Rowdy. " She ordered and screamed in pure pleasure as he shoved two of his big fingers inside her tight hole and worked them around.

"Please mam can I come? " He pleaded with her.

"Not yet." She responded as she felt her release hit her. She slammed her hands against his chest and dug in her nails as she came. "Now Rowdy. " She screamed. "Come now baby." With that said he threw back his head and screamed out his release as she continued to ride him.

He thrust hard into her quickly bringing her to her next release. They both collapsed after that and tried to catch their breath. They stared at each other and she giggled as she saw a look of pure amazement on his face.

He looked up at the ceiling and ran his hands over his face. "Fuck Allison. You had me thinking you were new to all this but damn...baby you were ...ahh..you were amazing." He said as he just stared at the ceiling unable to grasp fully what just happened.

She giggled and stood up. She grabbed her suit off of the floor and headed for the stairs. As she reached the bottom step she half turned to look at him. "You were pretty amazing yourself sir." She said with a smirk as she turned to leave the basement. She heard his groan as she swayed her hips on her way up the stairs.

Upstairs she climbed in the shower before she crawled into his bed. She ha slept here in the bed in his arms many more times then she could count but never like this. This would be much better.

A few minutes later she heard him enter the room and felt him slip into bed. His hair was wet so she guessed he took a shower already but she hadn't heard him in the bathroom. She raised up to look at him as she rested her chin on his chest. "How did you take a shower? I never saw you come in."

He chuckled and bent down to kiss her lips. "In had some things to clean before I came up and I just took a shower downstairs. "

"Oh." She said on a yawn. "I didn't know you had another shower."

"Yea it's for the messier times when I or you need to clean up before coming upstairs." He gently rubbed her back as he felt her relax more against him.

"Mmm that's nice." She mumbled as she snuggled closer to him and fell asleep.

Rowdy laid the for a bit longer watching her sleep as the rays of the morning sun caressed her body. He smiled when he thought of how many times he'd been watching her exactly like this in the past but it was never like this. This time it was different. This time she was all his. He kissed her head and held her tighter to his body. Before he knew it he was sound asleep.

^^^^^

Alright my dearies here's another chapter for you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

What do you think about Al flipping the tables on him?

Remember to vote comment and share!!!!

Until next time READ READ READ! !!! ^___^

Also sorry for any double words my phone thought it would be funny to add them in. I will be editing this but right now I'm tired. That was lots of sex I just had so I needs to sleep now. Love you all you are amazing. Keep reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.3K 18
Dew and Best meet again in their second year in college after Dew went back from Chiang Mai to take care of his now sick mother. Best was ecstatic t...
1.6K 740 16
He made a bet with his friends that he could get under her legs just by pretending to like her and at the end he would break up with her and reveal a...
131K 5.7K 11
Elena Roman, had the perfect boyfriend, a little too perfect. She was too blind to see who he really was, she didn't listen to the warnings. Her best...
1.6K 200 39
Reid and Mallory fit together like two jigsaw pieces, until Reid gets into a car crash that costs him their relationship. ...