༘ ⊹ ࣪ ˖𐙚❙ 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑'�...

By -novxscomet

❝ 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❞... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 , 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐨. 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐢. 𝐢 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲
𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐫
𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝐯𝐢. 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬
𝐢𝐱. 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐱. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐱𝐢. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐡
𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐱𝐯. 𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝟏𝟗
𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎, 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝
𝐱𝐱. 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐚
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐝𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐲
𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐨𝐡, 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐚
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐟𝐭
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐱𝐥. 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐥𝐢. 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯. 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞

𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐢'𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

256 19 0
By -novxscomet

❛ SURVIVOR'S HEART !
chapter twenty-one ―― i'm her friend

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE SAT ON THE tool box on the back of the black chevy as she folded a few blankets that had been found. She was tired and her ankle was sore so she decided to organize things a little better. Her plan was to put the blankets in the backseat of the truck with the guns while she put the food and what little first aid they had found in the tool box.

"Oh, God. They're back." Glenn stated and Charlie looked up to see Rick and Daryl making their way up the small hill, but Sophia was nowhere to be seen. She dropped the blanket she was folding and jumped over the side of the truck, regretting it immediately but she made her way towards them.

"Her trail went cold." Rick told the worried mother. "We'll pick it up again at first light."

"You can't leave my daughter out there on her own to spend the night alone in the woods."

"Out in the dark's no good." Daryl stated. "We'd just be tripping over ourselves. More people get lost."

"But she's twelve. She can't be out there on her own." She cried and Lori walked over, trying to comfort her. "You didn't find anything?"

"I know this is hard. But I'm asking you not to panic." Rick told her. "We know she was out there."

"And we tracked her for a while." Daryl added, hoping to make the woman feel better.

"We have to make this an organized effort." Rick looked around at everyone. "Daryl knows the woods better than anybody. I've asked him to oversee this."

Carol looked over at the man with the crossbow, her eyes on his clothes. "Is that blood?"

"We took down a walker."

"Walker? Oh my God."

"There was no sign it was ever anywhere near Sophia." Rick tried to calm her down.

"How can you know that?" Andrea asked and Rick looked over at Daryl.

"We cut the son of a bitch open, made sure." Daryl answered.

"Gross." Charlie mumbled, her nose scrunched up, gaining Daryl's attention.

Later that night, after the sun had gone down and most people found somewhere to sleep – they were spread out in the cars – Charlie sat on the guardrail, her eyes on the tree line as she toyed with the small crossbow she had found earlier that day. She heard footsteps behind her and she turned, the loaded weapon aimed in the direction of the sound but Daryl stood there, his hands raised slightly and his eyebrow raised at the girl.

"Don't sneak up on me." She huffed, letting her hand fall back to her side as she sat on the guardrail again and the man chuckled as she stepped over the rail and sat next to her.

"What are you doing up?"

"Can't sleep." She shrugged, aiming the crossbow at the ground in front of her then she pulled the trigger. "You really cut that walker open?" She asked as she looked over at him.

"Had to." He nodded and he chuckled when she shivered a little, her face scrunched up again.

"That's disgusting." She leaned forward and pulled the small arrow from the ground. "You think we'll find her?"

"I ain't gonna stop looking."

"Not what I asked." She loaded the crossbow again and aimed at a piece of trash that was a few feet from her.

"It's what I got." He told her and she pulled the trigger, sending the arrow through the piece of trash and into the ground. "Where'd you find that?"

"One of the cars." She answered as she pushed herself up to get the arrow.

"You're a good shot."

"It's small. Like a pistol, easier to aim." She shrugged, stopping in front of him as he looked up at her.

"You alright?" He asked, his eyebrows creased with worry for the girl.

"Yeah." She nodded. "Just worried about Sophia." She sat next to him again as a yawn left her lips and she shook her head a little.

"You should get some sleep."

"I'm okay." She told him and the two sat there in silence for a while, until the girl shifted a little and leaned over, resting her head on his shoulder. "We're gonna find her." She mumbled, her voice quit, but he kept his eyes on the trees.

>>>>> • <<<<<

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE WATCHED AS RICK rolled out the stash of weapons that Carl had found the day before when they were going through cars. She was next to Mason, leaning against him with her head on his chest as his hand rested on her waist, keeping her up right. He knew she was tired because she hadn't slept the night before. He had woken up to find that the other side of the truck bed was empty and he sat up, he could hear her and Daryl talking, so he laid back down and went to sleep. He was worried about her, after her panic attack and her not getting any sleep, he knew she must've been exhausted even if she wouldn't admit it.

"Everybody takes a weapon." Rick told them, pointing at the tools that were laid out on the hood of Carol's car.

"These aren't the kind of weapons we need." Andrea stated, her hand on her hips. "What about the guns?"

"We've been over that." Shane called out from where he stood next to the rv. "Daryl, Rick, Charlie and I are carrying. Can't have people popping off rounds every time a tree rustles."

"It's not the trees I'm worried about." She mumbled. "An-and why does she get a gun?" She pointed over at Charlie, who had let her eyes fall closed as tucked her face into Mason's chest. "She's not even paying attention."

"Oh, I'm paying attention."

"And she gets to carry before she knows how to shoot a gun, taught her myself." Shane told them blonde.

"But I-"

"Say you have a gun," Charlie stated as she stepped away from Mason, her eyes on the blonde. "You hear something, you shoot. You take down a walker, good job, but there's a herd close by. They hear the shot and then we're all dead. You really wanna take that chance?" Andrea looked at the younger woman for a second before shaking her head, her eyes dropping to the asphalt below her shoes. "Thank you." She hummed, making her way back over to Mason. She wrapped her arms around his torso and closed her eyes as she rested her head against his chest.

"The idea is to take the creek up about five miles, turn around and come back down the other side." Daryl told everyone once the arguing was done, and everyone grabbed a weapon – all but Rick, Daryl, Charlie and Shane. "Chances are she'll be by the creek, it's her only landmark." He finished before walking away from the group.

"Stay quiet and stay sharp." Rick added. "Keep space between you but always stay within sight of each other."

"Everybody assemble your packs." Shane told them and everyone moved, Charlie reluctantly pulled away from her best friend and made her way to the truck to pack her bag. She packed some water and a little bit of food – she knew Sophia would be hungry when they found her – as well as a box of ammo and all but two of the arrows she found with the pistol crossbow. She slide her kimber into the holster that hung from her belt – something she had found in one of the cars – then she pulled her bag onto her shoulders before grabbing her mini crossbow and the two arrows she left out of her bag – she slide them into the sheath on her left hip.

"You alright?" Daryl asked when Charlie stepped over the guardrail, waiting for the others.

"Yeah." She nodded. "Hold this a minute." She held out her crossbow and he took it, she pulled her hair up into a ponytail so it was out of her face.

"This is a nice little piece." He mused, looking over the weapon before handing it back to her. "You sure you're ready to use it out there?"

"Figured it'd be best to learn now, besides, if I miss, I got my trusty knife." She patted the hunting knife that hung on her hip next to the sheath of arrows. "I'll be okay."

"Don't doubt it." He mumbled and she gave him a smile as they others walked over then they headed out into the woods. Daryl was leading the group with Charlie not far behind him, her crossbow at her side as she scanned the trees, hoping they'd find Sophia. She closed her hand into a fist, trying to get used to the gauze that Mason had wrapped around her hand. It was a bit stiff but she needed to be able to move her hand if something happened.

She looked over when Daryl slowed down a little and veered off to the left, she followed him and her eyes narrowed when she saw a yellow tent through the trees. He held his hand back, stopping the others as he crouched down and Charlie did the same, staying close to him.

"She could be in there." Shane stated.

"Could be a whole bunch of things in there." Daryl added as he stood up and moved forward, Charlie, Rick and Shane followed him – Rick told the others to stay put while they checked it out. Charlie had her little crossbow loaded and ready as she looked around the woods for any walkers, but it was clear. When they got closer to the tent Daryl held up a finger, stopping the others, then he motioned for Charlie to check around the tent. She nodded and the two started forward, while he went straight to the tent – his knife raised – she took careful steps as she made her way around it, checking the trees for anything. She shook her head when she rounded the tent, letting him know it was clear as he tried to get a peek inside without making too much noise. He looked over at Rick and shrugged, not being able to see inside the tent.

Charlie kept her eyes on the trees as Rick called Carol over. "Call out softly. If she's in there, yours is the first voice she should hear." He told her, his tone hushed.

"Sophia, sweetie. Are you in there?" She called out, but they got no response. "Sophia, it's mommy. Sophia. We're all here, baby." Still no response. Rick and Shane moved closer to the tent as Daryl slowly unzipped the door before pulling it open. He turned his head to the side, coughing a little, then he covered his nose as stepped into the tent, both Shane and Rick were coughing from the smell, even Charlie could smell it and she covered her mouth and her nose with her hand as she turned towards them. "Daryl?"

"Ain't her." Daryl told her when he stepped out of the tent.

"What's in there?" Andrea asked.

"Something gross, if the smell is any indication." Charlie mumbled

"Some guy. Did what Jenner said, opted out." He answered as she put his crossbow on his back. "Ain't that what he called it?"

"Sounds about right." Charlie nodded, making her way over to the three who stood by the tent, then church bells echoed through the trees and they all started running towards the sound.

>>>>> • <<<<<

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE SAT ON THE steps of the church they had found, her head in her hands. The bells they had heard were just a recording, not actual bells, and Sophia was nowhere to be seen. Josh looked over at the brunette, his eyebrows pinched slightly then he pushed himself up and made his way over to her. He sat down on the step below her, his eyes on the hatchet in his hands.

"You okay?"

"Fine." She mumbled, but she didn't lift her head.

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"Charlie-"

"I said I'm fine." She lifted her head to look at him and those that were close by looked over at the two – Mason pushed himself off the tree he was leaning against.

"You don't seem fine."

"I'm gonna look around." She shoved herself to her feet and grabbed her small crossbow. "No, you're not coming with me." She pushed Josh's shoulder and made him sit back down before she walked away from him, crossing the cemetery and headed into the woods.

"Hey, princess, wait up." Daryl called out, following the brunette through the trees.

"I'm fine." She huffed, not slowing her pace and he jogged a little caught up to her.

"Wasn't gonna ask." He fell into step beside her, his eyes on the surrounding trees.

"I appreciate that."

"Course." He nodded. "How's the hand?" He glazed over at her right hand, blood had seeped through the gause.

"Hit it on a tree." She held her palm up. "It's fine though. Nothing I can't handle." He nodded his head before looking around again. "Can I tell you something? Something you can't repeat, ever."

"Go ahead." He nodded and she reached out, grabbing his bicep to pull him to a stop. He turned to face her and she had her head down, keeping her eyes on the leaves.

"I hate to say it, but what if we don't find her?"

"We will."

"How do you know that?" She asked, looking up at him and he was a little shocked to see tears in her eyes.

"Cause I know us." He shrugged. "I know you. We'll find her."

She gave him a smile before stepping closer to him and wrapping her arms around his torso, he tensed up, holding his arms out like the action had taken him by surprise. "This is called a hug." She mumbled against his chest. "Get used to it." He relaxed a little and slowly let his arms enclose around the girl, pulling her closer to him. "Thank you."

"Stop thanking me." He almost grumbled and she chuckled a little, tightening her arms around him for a second before she pulled back. "Better?"

"Daryl Dixon, secret softy." She hummed to herself as she turned away from him.

"I ain't no softy." He called out after her, but she just continued back towards the church and he shook his head as he followed her. When they got back to the church, the others were under a tree. Charlie made her way over to Mason who held a bottle of water out for her. She gave him a smile as she took it, tilting her head back as she took big gulps.

"You doing okay?"

"Yeah." She nodded as she handed the water back to him. "I'm alright. You okay?" She asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

"Fantastic." He hummed sarcastically and she nodded but she didn't ask. She knew it was more than likely the heat and the fact that he hadn't eaten before they started their search for Sophia. She looked away from her best friend when Shane walked over, leaving Rick where he stood closer to the trees.

"Y'all gonna follow the creek bed back, okay? Daryl, you're in charge." He told them. "Me and Rick, we're just gonna hang back, search this area another hour or so just to be thorough. Charlie, you're with us." He told them and the brunette nodded as Rick walked over.

"You're splittin' us up. You sure?" Daryl asked as Charlie squatted down to look through her bag, she pulled out one of the two water bottles she had handed it to Carl.

"Yeah, we'll catch up to you." Shane told him.

"I wanna stay too." Carl told them before unscrewing the top in the water Charlie gave him, then he took a sip. "I'm her friend." Shane looked over at Rick, who looked over at his wife wanting to see what she was gonna say.

"Just be careful, okay?" She told him and he turned to look up at her.

"I will."

"When did you start growing up?" She mumbled as she wrapped him in a hug and Charlie smiled at the two. Then she closed up her bag before she stood up and fixed it on her back then she turned to Mason, who wore a small smile.

"Be careful, weirdo." He muttered as he pulled her into his chest, then he kissed the side of her head.

"Always." She told him as she pulled back, her eyes settling on Daryl who was already looking her way. She gave him a small smile and a nod, and he simply nodded in return – it was a simple exchange but she knew it was his way of telling her to be careful. She turned, her eyes briefly landing on Josh, who looked like he wanted to say something, but she turned and made her way over to Glenn.

"Keep an eye on Mason for me, yeah?" She asked.

"Of course." He nodded and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, pulling him down into a hug.

"And don't die." She mumbled and he chuckled as he patted her back.

"Same goes for you." He told her as they pulled back, she reached up and adjusted his hat on his head, bringing a small smile to his lips.

>>>>> • <<<<<

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ CHARLIE FOLLOWED BEHIND Rick with Carl at her side and Shane following behind them. The little boy held onto her hand as they walked and she kept her small crossbow in her other hand, it was ready and loaded in case they ran into trouble. It was quiet, no one had really said much of anything since they left the church and she didn't mind all that much. A branch snapped in the distance and Rick held his hand up, stopping the others, as Charlie tugged on Carl's arm until he was behind her.

He pointed and started forwards, his gun ready and Shane stepped in front of the two youngest, keeping them behind him as he followed Rick. Charlie kept Carl close to her and he just tightened his hand around hers, he was scared but he wanted to be brave. They walked forwards until they saw a buck in a small clearing, Charlie smiled at the animal, it really was beautiful. She looked down at Carl who looked to be completely in awe of the creature, she smiled a little as she tugged on his arm, leading him closer to the animal as Rick stopped Shane from shooting the animal.

"Be quiet." She whispered and he nodded as she pulled her hand from his and stepped closer to the deer, she squatted down, laying her crossbow on the leaves very gently and when the deer didn't move she waved Carl forwards. He took slow careful steps towards her and she held her hand up a little when he stepped on a twig and the sound made the deer look in their direction, still it didn't run. Charlie smiled over her shoulder at the kid before looking back towards Shane and Rick – she wanted to make sure they were seeing this – then a shot rang out and a piercing pain went through her shoulder as the deer hit the ground, she fell backwards, landing on the leaves and the last thing she saw before she blacked out was Carl lying just to her left. His blood had already started soaking through his shirt and she reached for him, despite pain in her shoulder then all she saw was darkness.

NOVA SPEAKS !

updated! wow! it's so good to be back!

so, i wanna interact with y'all a little more, maybe make a few new friends. i'm not the best conversationalist but if you ever wanna talk just pm me. you can even leave a message on my message board.

i really appreciate y'all reading my books and i'm so happy that so many of you seem to enjoy them! and if you do enjoy them, can you leave a vote, maybe even a comment and could you possibly recommend my book to your friends? i'd really like to reach a wider audience and i would really appreciate the help!

i, again, wanna thank you for your patience in my absence. i needed the time to think as well as get accustomed to my new job ― which so far has been pretty good! i really like my coworkers, well, most of them, and i don't mind the work.

i've been at this job for a little over two months and it's been great so far. i've met new people and I've made a few new friends.

anyways, i'm back! after taking some time to think and to figure myself out, i realized this is what i want to be doing, writing. i love writing. it's my everything and it feels so damn good to be back at it. i can't wait to continue writing, for this book and my other books, as well as my own original works.

okay, i'm so sorry for rambling, i didn't mean to but it's late i  seem to have no filter what so ever, so yeah. . . bye! and thank you so much for reading!!

updates every tuesday!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 290 13
𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗧𝗦 。゚・ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗎𝗋𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝖽𝖽𝗌, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺...
389 19 9
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 �...
168 5 9
ON PAUSE FOR NOW I'm just writing this for fun 🤷‍♀️ dont yell at me to update i have a life 😇
96K 2.1K 123
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝗴 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝗴𝐞 𝗴𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞...