attached|| p.jh

By dcelesteleann

"If I'd say I'm not considering you as my enemy anymore, would you trust me this time?" More

a/n
[Chapter 01]
[Chapter 02]
[Chapter 03]
[Chapter 04]
[Chapter 06]
[Chapter 07]
[Chapter 08]
[Chapter 09]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]

[Chapter 05]

57 3 13
By dcelesteleann

TIME SKIP: EVENING

"Why are you wondering outside the house, Copper? Put your leash, at least.", You clicked your tongue, obviously annoyed because of your dog's wander. "Oi, Y/N, you're back my sweetie.", Your Mom's voice afterwards follow you from behind which cause for you to turn around.

Mom's greeting like as if I'm overseas for decades.

It would not surprise you anymore, your Mother is always like this. Sometimes she is clingy and adorable around you but sometimes she's the opposite. She can be feral and if anyone from the village treat you like a trash, she could turn into her brutal side.

Just like what Copper is to you, your Labrador is like a sibling and there could be no times that you aren't missing without your dog's presence for a day.

"Mom, have you seen, Copper?"

That question would always come out from your mouth whenever you misses your dog and wanting for her time. The small family that you have right now is big enough for you, even without your father's help. Your mom raises you well enough and what matters the most is your Mom and dog's health and safety.

Back to the story, you scratched your head, dumbfounded of your Mom but you chuckled afterwards. "Hi Mom! Look, Copper-", You turned your head to your dog and was about to carry her in your arms, but stopped when the sight of her trying to pop out her feces from her anus.

Both of your eyes were about to pop out from each of your corneas and you made an alarmed gasp. "What the hell Copper!", You cursed and looked at your Mom, seeking for help. You gave her an I-don't-know-what-to-do look and she just rolled her eyes playfully.

"Just let her poop out. We shall eat right now.", Your Mom stated indicating to you that she is exhausted of her day. "Mom, you know what, we must teach this dog to not poop out her wastes outside. What if our neighbors see this?", You asked with raised brows.

"Aish... It is super normal for a dog to just poop out anywhere they are comfortable to..", Your mom explained simply, making you just nod your head. "But-", "No buts anymore. Let's go in."

MINJI'S P.O.V

Junkyu Kim
Active now

Junkyu: Yah, dumbass..

Junkyu? :Minji

Junkyu: Junkyu? Did you
just called me by my name?

Junkyu: Yah, always remember,
we are not friends and we'll
never be, loser

Minji rolled her eyes in annoyance, not wanting to deal with Junkyu's cyber bullyings again. Anywhere and everywhere she is, Junkyu would always find ways to just mock and make fun of her no matter what.

Loser

Dumbass

Loner

Bookworm

Nerd

Four eyes

Donkey

Chipmunk

Two-goody shoes

Teacher's pet

And many more. That's how Junkyu call her at all times they encounter. Junkyu really hates her, that's what Minji always tell to herself. Sometimes, she couldn't even eat lunch or snack for recess properly, and couldn't even have a peaceful day ahead.

But what can she do? She knows that the whole universe is hating on her ever since the first day of school. She already felt so left out from her classmate's bonds, but Junkyu's bullying to her made it even worse for a lady like her who just want to graduate and find some great jobs.

She doesn't even have friends or just someone to talk nor to be vocal about her secrets and dark experiences on to. She doesn't have someone to stay for her, not even her family. Aside from the school, her 13 year old younger brother is the only person who she could at least trust even just a little bit.

She has too many trust issues, her social anxiety and insecurities are arising because of the harsh doings from Junkyu. There are few times when she thought of commiting suicide to end this painful feelings she has been enduring for years.

Sinister thoughts is tempting her to end her life with a small, sharp blade. But because of her younger brother, her life still is going on. He saved her, the little boy named Kim Soohu is saving her life.

(A/N: actually I don't know if Minji has a brother (younger or older) and I don't know his name so i'm sorry TT)

Junkyu: Yah, Kim Minji,
you really had the audacity
to just seen my messages, huh?!

Junkyu: Well, if you'll continue
being like this, say hello to the
heavens tomorrow.

He kept on spamming messages. And even threatened me to death?! What does he thinks he is?!

Minji clenched her fist into a tight ball as she excruciatingly grimaced and even her face became red due to angriness. "Why do you keep on treating me like this Kim Junkyu?! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!", She yelled and tears started to shed down on her soft cheeks.

Her quite sobs are the only sounds she could hear this time. Being on her own room, lights are so dim, the air conditioner is turned to high, hiccups from her and closed curtains is making the room looked darker than before.

"W-why? Why m-me? Out of all people in this cruel world?", She asked herself while looking at their conversation and Junkyu's messages that made her heart ache. No one knows how she suffered a lot, how Junkyu caused intense trouble into her life making it a whole living hell.

Her shaky hands slowly went up into the edge of her phone and pressed Junkyu's profile, there popped out on the screen's three dots. She then scrolled down even more and found the Block icon. She pressed it without any hesitations and threw her phone anywhere around her room afterwards.

Shattered sounds from her phone is heard, means her phone's screen is broken. She doesn't mind it at all and just stood up to lay down on her bed.

She laid down flat on her bed, arms is wide open, eyes were swollen from crying out the pain earlier, her eyelids slowly went into it's own phase of sleeping. "I'm tired..", she mumbled, almost turned into a soft whisper.

She knows, that blocking Junkyu couldn't solve everything but that made her happy, doing something even though it was just a small one but at least could help her a tiny bit is enough for her mere gratitude. She also knows, she is a dead meat tomorrow and Junkyu would get more physically and mentally stronger than before.

"I think i'm losing my voice already..", she added and sighed.

Suddenly, an audible knock is nearing her door. It knocked on multiple times from the outside. "Minji-noona?", A voice of a boy asked her, it was muffled but it was obvious for her that it was her brother. "Noona? Are you there? Mom has some tasks for you to do.", He added. Minji sighed again, Mom's gonna beat me up if I would disobey her orders.

She thought to her mind. "Y-yeah, come on in..", she said and closed her eyes. She badly wanna sleep right now, since the last time she checked the time on her phone earlier the breakdown, it was already 9:45 PM , she needed some beauty sleep to maintain her elegant face.

The doorknob jiggles, but after some time, it opened. Creaking from the door, it alarmed her that her brother might be  peeking his head first, before opening the door fully. And she wasn't wrong after all, she turned her head to her side where her brother was and saw only his head. Cute. She chuckles inaudibly.

"Noona..are you fine? Are you sleeping already?", He asked first, corcern is evident through his tone. His eyes says that he cares for his older sister even though they didn't speak often in the first place. She didn't replied, instead she sighed and sat up, hugging her knees along to her body to feel some warmth throughout the cold room.

"Your room is so cold, Noona. Shall I close the door?"

"Anything you want to do, Soohu..", she muttered softly, but he can still hear her clearly. "Alright..",  A subtle smile escaped his lips as he slowly closed the door.

Silence. The only word that could describe the both of the teens right now, no one ever speaks up, no one dared to make a sound to disturb each other's  inner peace. Minji, stole a glance at her brother who hesitated to take e seat across her on the edge of her big soft bed.

"You can seat, Soohu. Make yourself feel home, we are siblings after all.", She reassured the latter. "Ah, thanks, Minji-noona..", He smiled back soothingly.

Soohu clears up his throat and lips are  parted, in which Minji noticed. "Want to say something? Is it about Mom's order to me again?", She asked, wanting to guess it right. A tired sigh that comes from the older one had occurred, when Soohu nodded his head.

"Noona, if you're tired already, you can just rest early. I'll cover up for you this time. The sufferings, here at home that you have been going through is serious and I know it wasn't easy for you. So I'll do the task for you..", Soohu's sentence got stopped midway when his sister spoke up.

You don't even know that I also suffered at school.

"No, don't do that to me. I don't want to bother someone even if it's my own family, I don't want to owe you. I don't want for someone to do the things that was settled up for me to do.", She declined the offer but her brother was consistent and stubborn enough.

"But, Noona-"

"No buts. Come here, let's go downstairs already..", She said and led her brother to the way downstairs.

~

"Mom, Noona's here..", Soohu said and Minji bit her lips in nervousness. "What took you so long, Kim?", Her Mom asked straightforwardly and even exaggerated their family name Kim. Minji gulped in disgrace while just standing there, fingers are fidgetting.

"I'm sorry, Mom. I've got some things to do. We had homeworks.", She excused as she and her younger brother exchange glances. Their Mom turned around and luckily, she didn't noticed something. Soohu pats her shoulder in reassurance.

"You can do it, Minji-noona!", He whisper-yelled to her before going to the sofa to watch tv.

"You, kid. You really had nothing to do the whole night from school  but to just go and hide in your room. Remember, we aren't playing hide and seek here.", Her mom humiliate her in front of her dad and brother. She kept her head down and gulped again. "Mom, I--"

Before she could even finish her words, she felt something being thrown on her body and caused for her to catch it up. It smells so bad that could almost ruin her nostrils. That foul smell. Before she could even realize that her Mom had thrown her a transparent plastic bag full of variety kinds of garbages, her Mom yelled to her.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?! DO I STILL NEED TO INSTRUCT TO YOU WHAT TO DO WITH THAT THING?! YOU'RE A SHAME ON OUR FAMILY. YOU WOE!"

That 28 harshful words echoed and stucked on her head ever since it escaped from her own Mother's bad mouth. Her vision got blurry and felt her eyes started to get glassy.

She sniffed, "DO YOU WANT ME TO PUNCH YOUR FACE TO WAKE YOU UP?! MOVE KIM!", her mom never call her by her name ever since she was a toddler.

Minji's life never been so happy as you think it is. Her dad, can sometimes be like her Mom, but sometimes be caring for her. But those cares and concerns from her dad and brother never can't stop her from committing suicide secretly.

Her saddened and weak state walked out from her own house to the neighborhood's dark and creepy street. Lights can barely be seen but that didn't scared her at all. She cannot feel any emotions right now due to different horrible, and terrifying things that had happened today.

"...YOU'RE A SHAME ON OUR FAMILY. YOU WOE!"

Her mom's hurtful words echoed in her head but she could only do nothing but to stop on her tracks and curled up into a ball in the middle of the street full of night insects. She cried even more with an ached heart. Hiccups, sniffs is the only sound she's making.

The bad smell of the plastic bag she's holding doesn't matter to her anymore. Her sense of smell faded up into the thin air. She found hard on breathing while her palm went up to her chest.

No one's gonna help me now..

"Everybody's whims is against mine..", she muttered.

"Do you even think so? What about mine?"

A voice of a man around her age spoke up. A silhouette of a tall guy towered her on the spot she's in. It's shadow is on her in which she could barely scan his face in curiosity.

His hand extended out, offered for his help.

"Stand up. It's not pleasing to witness a beautiful lady like you to cry in the middle of the dark street."

A/N: Guess who's this guy? :))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1K 51
You're the one I've been waiting for........ Mafia au Soulmate au Ranking 07.12.22- #2 hyunsuk 29.03.23- #2 Yoshinori
773 54 15
Can you for once see me more than a friend? Like I did.......
95K 5.5K 51
[COMPLETED] "Do you think you're the only one having a hard time?! The one I love broke up with me, Haruto! And it's all because of you!" Highest Ran...
73.9K 3.8K 30
❝ can't you see asahi has been there for you all the time? ❞ 「hamada asahi x reader 」#1 in treasure, #1 in asahi, #1 in jaehyuk, #1 in yedam, #1 in...