[Chapter 01]

March 15

You closed your book. Trying to recollect every words that you've been studying yourself onto for the sake of your exam score. A devastated sigh escaped your lips, biting it after so.

"Y/N!!" A voice from a late 40's woman came from downstairs as you immediately answered her, "Yes?". You stood up from your seat and went downstairs.

"Get ready for later. We have a guest this evening. It is the Park family, our neighbor next door.", your mom informed you while washing the dishes. Your eyes got widened from her words as you gasped. "The Park family?!" You screamed internally.

It's not that I had a bad past about their sons but there's really just something about the two Park siblings that kept me wanting to stay away from them.

"Do I really have to repeat myself for you?", Your mom asked ironically. You sat on the sofa, trying to call your Labrador by clicking your tongue. "Come here sweetie..", You snapped your fingers as she went to you and sat on your lap.

"Mom, why do they chose to visit here for dinner, anyways?", You asked your mother as she hummed in response. "Mrs. Park and Mr. Park are our friend." , She replied to you, glancing at you.

"And of course I'll let them visit here for dinner if they wanted to. What's your complain about it? It sounds like you had a problem with them." , She even added. Her last words hits your pride as you pressed your lips together.

"Tsk. You guys are the only compatible ones. Unlike me, bruh, I'd rather burry myself 7feet on the ground and never come back anymore than to meet that one Park.", You murmured and pets your dog.

"Did you just said something?", You immediately cleared your throat.

"N-nothing. Hehe.", You tried to just slip it all away and put aside your Labrador for yourself to stand up. "I'll just go back to my room Copper." , You pats her head as she licks your hand in response.

"I'm going upstairs, Mom. Just call me later if they had arrived." , You informed your Mother and which she only hummed in response. "Are you still studying for the second semester exam?", She asked in anticipation.

"Yeah..and I guess my brain aren't working  in this passed hours because of my longer studying hours.", You stated, while making up your not satisfied face as best as you can.

"Aren't you planning to rest yourself? Like, going for a walk outside and also to inhale the fresh afternoon air. To relax your mind from studying all day.", A soothing smile crept up from your Mother's lips as she went closer to you and patted your hands.

You nodded. "Alright. I guess that would be a better idea than to go upstairs again and to force my brain to memorize those hectic words in the book.", You giggles.

[TIME SKIP]

You went to the convenient store that was built outside the village first, after you find out that your stomach is growling for food. You felt kinda nauseous after skipping your breakfast and lunch and instead gave your time for studying so that's why you thought maybe you could find some solution about this in the convenient store.

So now, you decided to take care of yourself first as you went out from the store and after some walks, you immediately spotted some bench to sit.

"Ugh. School is so tiring!", You ruffled your bangs as you goes on sighing. For as an eighteen year old girl, aside from your mother, you also need to study for your family, much more that you are an only daughter. For your family future's improvement and success.