[Chapter 20]

"Attachment and Dedication."

~

"Have you ever fell in love?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You know...that feeling of.."

"Give me your bag." Turning your head around, you watched as Jihoon made his way towards you, hands are shoved into his pockets. Did he just offer something to me?

"No, it's fi-", you started but before you could even protest nor to say anything in return, he already had his hand on your bag's sling as he carried it.

Huh?

He flashed a smile for you, "Let's go?", He added as you slowly nodded your head, extremely mesmerized.

"He is always there for me to carry my bags, all of the things that are heavy.."

"..and I don't know why he always does."

"We're gonna be late for school if you won't eat fast. Come on, Ji, hurry up!", You exclaimed as you kept on tapping your foot impatiently on the ground, not liking how the time flies so fast and the man eating beside you seems to take up too much of the time.

"Alright alright! Give me a second.", He chewed the last bite of his green apple as he also took the last sip of his iced Americano. He walked away from you to throw his trash in the trash bin as he pulled out some wet wipes from his bag.

"He never complains the way how I am always impatient to whatever he does."

"You, eat."

"Huh?"

"I told you, eat. Otherwise you'd get skinny.."

"I'm full-", before you could even finish your sentence, he already shoved a sandwich in your mouth to stop you from saying the words of declinations.

"He makes sure I eat and never starve. He often puts snacks on my table every time I don't feel like eating.."

"And? Aside from that?"

"You know, those words..he always says those."

"Words? What words?"

"Affirmation."

~

"Good morning students. I am Mr. Han and I have to remind you all.."

The speaker begins to echo throughout every corner of the school as all of the students who passed by or nearby the certain area, stopped from their tracks and listened.

"Our principal, Mr. Ha, instructed as he, to tell you frankly, wanted to inform all of the students about our new rules and policies of this school.."

You, Jeongwoo and Jihoon stopped eating as you three heard Mr. Han speaks up from the loud speaker. Wiping the corner of your lips with a tissue, you anticipated what he's going to tell next.

"I wonder what it is all about again.", Jeongwoo snorted.

"Don't tell me he's gonna restrict us from going into a certain place again..just like the previous rules they made."

"Shh.", You shushed both men.

"On behalf of those victims of bullying, harassment and mistreatments, all of us- the teachers of this school will stand up for their assistance and protection. We proclaim, to build another law about bullying for our students' safety and for our school's reputation.."