[Chapter 04]

"Hey,Park Jihoon!", You stood up from your seat as you immediately called out his name before he could even reach out the door. He stopped midway from his tracks and turned to you. "Wait up.", You murmured.

You stopped in front of him while bringing the strawberry milk with you. You two locked eyes for the life span of 5 seconds before you broke the eye contact. You tossed to him the strawberry milk you were holding as he got confused. "What does this mean? You want to drink it with me?", He flirtatiouly asked as an evil grin escaped in his lips.

You were not used on him giving you things or foods out of the blue, yes, he was your enemy and you didn't want to act like as if you two are friends or just pretending to be. 'Cause you really don't like this guy so much ever since your family introduced the Park family to you. You felt like he is the one whom you'd despise the most in this world.

You scoffed in incredulity, as you crossed your arms together with ceased eyebrows. "Seriously?!, Ha! You thought-", He cutted you off while stepping forward. "So you'll accept the drink or not?", He asked and you could tell he was a little disappointed through the tone he was on.

And as a savage you are, you apathetically answered, "Honestly, I'd gladly accept the drink but none of my personal traits would sip it all down to my stomach.", You said. "So you'd just throw it away? You did not care about my efforts at buying it all the way here to ease your uncomfortable feeling. It won't matter to you after all. You're not thankful, I see.", He sighed, but it was a fake one.

He tried to convince you to accept it but you did not budge. He was little disappointed, it was obvious but his ego and pride are more on rage.

"It's not like i'm needing this after all. So here, it's all yours.", You smiled. You gave him the strawberry milk you were holding as his hands held it instead of yours. His lips are parted, indicating he wanted to speak but you already stepped backwards before leaving him behind, he was dumbfounded.

What's wrong with her? He thought to himself.

JIHOON P.O.V

He kept on staring at her walking state, her footsteps sends shiver down on his spine even though she was already few steps away. He puts his hands on his pockets before walking outside the classroom.

But a girl from other class stopped his tracks from walking. He frowned, but he still wait for her to speak. "Um, Jihoon-ah, uh...I... actually...uh, actually I really have to send this to Mrs. Choi but I've got an emergency call from my Mother. And I really have no choice but to hand this to you since you are from the Class 3-2..", She handed him the papers.

Jihoon clears his throat. "Mrs. Choi wasn't inside the classroom. She has some things to settle.", He cooly said. The girl frowned and lowered her head in embarrassment, "Uh, it's fine. I'll just go by myself. Thanks.", She smiled before she scurried inside the classroom.

~

The girl before went inside the classroom of class 3-2, she expected that all the students there are friendly, especially for a girl like her from another class. But all of her assumes and insticts are wrong, instead, she recieves death and mean stares from the class. Not to generalize but most of them are staring at her up and down as if she gives tons of bad influences.

"Who's she?", A random student asked while sipping her milk tea. The boy beside her shrugged his shoulders, "I had no idea who's that girl is.", He said as he sat back to his original seat.

"Hey, Y/N..", Another classmate of yours who's sitting in front of you whispered. You lifted your gaze from your food to hers. "Hmm?", You hummed in response, she scooted closer to you as she turned her head to the front of the class, it was obvious she was glancing at the girl from another class. "Do you, perhaps, know her?", She pointed her lips at her.