[Chapter 22]

"Who to trust?"

~

"Where are we going?", You asked Jihoon, intrigued to the point that your curiousity won. He flickered his eyes from the sight in front to you, as he flicked your forehead using his thumb and index finger.

"To the place where peace is at. It can't be paid.", He chimed in.

"Huh? To where, heaven?"

He laughed at your statement, finding your stupidity hilarious. "To the rooftop, dummy.", He replied almost running out of breath from laughing too hard. You scratched your head and bit your bottom lip to suppress your laughter.

"Ah, r-rooftop. I see you wanna go there.", You followed him up to the way. But suddenly, you stopped at your tracks when a memory flashed up to your mind. Jihoon got confused as he also did the same movement.

"Why? Did I say something offensive?"

"No.. It-it's just that.. wouldn't we be at stake if we go there? Mr. Ha restricted students to visit the rooftop, didn't he?", You asked, astonished.

He snickered, "Let's rebel, once. Let's take off that top students or whatever the title is and savor the moment. Kaja!"

"To whatever the reason is as to why people called us the best students of this campus, let's not follow what they fancy about us and think for the sake of ourselves this time. Not all the time we're those top students they cherished the most." Jihoon stated, pinching your cheek afterwards.

I swore we just had gotten at the main garden and he's getting enthusiastic about looking forward to go up to the rooftop this time. What a rare sight of him.

~

Minji banged on the door harshly as she winced in pain to the time the sharp part of the door knob made a contact with the flesh of her plam, creating a great and deep cut afterwards.

Blood oozing out of her skin as she cried out louder. Junkyu's eyes softens at the scenery unfolding in front of him, as if on cue, his body immediately acted without him knowing.

"Don't get near me, monster!"

M-monster? Why did she called me such a sinister name?

"Hey, I just-"

The door banged widely open as Minji yelped in pain while she sprained her ankle. Again. Minji cursed beneath her breath as her solemn gaze directed towards you and Jihoon being behind you- panting heavily.

You immediately glanced down at Minji as you crouched down to her level whilst Jihoon charged towards his friend. Minji's stoic expression suggested how shocked she was as she started to hyperventilate.

"Hey hey, Min, calm down. It's me, Y/N.. we're going to save you away from him."

Minji started to sob as she clutched the fabric of your uniform's blazer. You held her wrist and help her to stand up, only for your attempt to fail. "Wait, are you injured? Can't you stand up?", You asked more.

She shook her head in response. "It's fine. Just fractured my ankle, not a big thing-", "It is a big deal for me, Minji!", You snapped out, immediately cutting her sentence off as you bent down to latch her arm on your shoulders.

"Let's get you some treatment."

~

Sitting under a tree, Jihoon sighed, cannot accept the fact that all this time, his friend has been bullying someone. All this time, he has no idea of how his friend's action towards a certain person could cause a big problem not just for Junkyu himself but also to everyone else. He clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth.

attached|| p.jhजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें