Can you love me?

Por TihanaUrh

So this is story about girl named Tihana. She goes on Barden University and well falls in love with of course... Mais

Chapter 1: Barden University
Chapter 3: Auditions
Chapter 4: Are you kidding me?
Chapter 5: I'm a Treblemaker?
Chapter 6: Special suprise!!
Chapter 7: Ripp off
Chapter 8: You hurted me!
Chapter 9: Sweet!
Chapter 10: Rose won't give up...
A/N
Chapter 11: That's not that bad..
Chapter 12: He was just playing
Chapter 13: Is this the end?
Chapter 14: No forgivness for you!
Chapter 15: I just had...
Chapter 16: Option 1 or 2?
A/N
Chapter 17: Regionals
Chapter 18: Katy
Chapter 19: Jerk
Chapter 20: So is it me or her?
Chapter 21:She is still here?
Chapter 22: Opps!
Chapter 23: Together 4 ever!
A/N
VERY IMPORTANT
PART 2 IS OUT!

Chapter 2: What?

757 17 2
Por TihanaUrh

Tihana's POV

I woke up on my bed in clothes from yesterday. I didn't bother to look what time is it because classes were supposed to start next week. I still didn't move as I noticed that Stacie isn't in her bed. Where the hell did she go? Probably with some guy I guess. I got up and grabbed my shower stuff and made my way to the showers.

On the way I walked pass that blond guy and his girlfriend kissing, AGAIN. But whatever I didnt even know his name so yeah whatever. "Hey T." I heard voice behind me. I turned around. FUCK it was that blond dude again. I decided to play it cool. "I'm sorry do I know you?" He smiled and his girlfriend just looked at me like she wanted to kill me or something. "Well we met yesterday. You were with Stacie whatching us sing. I asked you about your weird name remember?" OF COURSE I REMEMBER. Wait did he just said I have weird name..."Oh yeah I remember btw my name isn't weird." I said. "Yes it is." He laughed. "I'm sorry I didnt catch your name." "I'm Greg." Finally I found out his name. Yayy... "Well cool, now if you excuse me I have to wash myslef." He wanted to say something but I just walked away. "You really need shower tho you smell like bitch." I could here his stupid girlfriend. I decided to ignore her, I mean I could brake her nose but nahh.

-After shower-

Well I just relised I'm pretty much alone here, I should probably make some friends or something. Well I'll go to Sturbucks with my book and we'll see. I grabed my book Hex Hall and went to Strubucks.

"One Frappuchino(idk how to spell it) with caramel, please." I ordered. "Your name miss?" Waiter asked me. "Oh it's hard so just write down letter T, please." I said. "Okay." He replied. Soon they called my name and I took my drink and sat in the corner with my book. While I was reading something was about to happen. I heard a girl angrily yelling. I lifted my head just to see Greg and that girl of his fighting. I was wondering why they were fighting, but all I could hear was "Why are you always so rude towards every girl who speeks to me?" I heard Greg yelling. "They need to know you are mine and only mine!" She shouted back. I couldn't help but think they were fighting over me but that's ridiculous why would anyone fought with pretty girl over ugly girl? "You know what? We are done! I don't want to see you ever again!" Greg yelled and finished the fight. Well that was something. Suddenly that blond girl turned towards me. Yikes! "It's all your fault! I will so have my revenge!" She shouted and stormed out of Starbucks. Once again...yikes! I decided to leave because everyone stared at me. Awkward...

I walked as fast as I could to my dorm when suddenly I felt arm on my shoulder. I toured around and faced Greg himslef. "Need something?" I asked. "Yeah, well sorry about that whole thing with Rose." Rose? Gosh even her name is perfect. Wait what? Stop it Tihana don't do that to yourself. "Yeah no problem. But I would like an explanation." I replied. "Well this morning when Rose said that rude thing to you...well...it bothered me so I ordered her to apologize to you. She didnt want and well yeah...." He said looking at the ground. "Oh, I see. Well I'm sorry." "No need to apologize. It wasn't your fault. I wanted to break up with her anyways." He said smiling. We stayed few seconds in silence when he finally speaks "Will you go to audition for acapella groups tomorrow?" "Yeah I will." I replied. "Nice, see you there I guess?" He asked. "Yeah totally." I replied smiling.

On the way back to my dorm I relised I was smiling like and idiot. What the hell? Am I actually happy for their break up? What the hell Tihana? Stop it now! I reached my dorm and entered my room.

Surprisingly Stacie was there. "Oh hey!" I greeted. "Hi there." she replied. "Where were you last night?" I asked while sitting on my bed. "Ehh, you know boys, sex, boys and sex.." She smiled. I started to laugh and she joined me. We continued talking and we got rly close. Suddenly we heard a knock on the doors. "Yo, babe! Ready for some action?" One handsome but disgusting guy said. "Yeah I'm ready. See ya T." She said. "BYEEE!" I yelled.

Well this was a hell of the day. I got up and changed myself into my sweatpants and t shirt. I took my laptop and checked my social networks before I fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
If anyone is even reading this (lol) I would politely ask you just to comment and rate my story. Also suggest something and I might make that wish come true.

Also comment if you do(or dont) like my story :)) thank youu ;*.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

51 0 16
Miyah and her friends are seniors at craig jones high school whats happens when they each fall in love with the schools athletes heart breakers will...
119K 11.4K 44
this is a College love story of tejran..... just enjoy.....
249 53 27
Small town girl named Rose. who lost her mother when she was very young. Rose lives with her father but he is very depressed as his wife is no more w...
8.1K 774 35
A Student Proffesor Love story ! A girl, whose life is struggle and running to take revenge for her loved ones death, She meets a professor who is j...