The forbidden love

By Tvduu_spicy

It's about a girl named Tara pierce and her journey and she's Katerina Petrova's (Katherine Pierce) twin sist... More

The forbidden love
Kidnapped doppelgänger
Deja vu
Senior night murder
Kill the hybrid
The Mikaelson family
Psycho teacher
The vampire hunter
Gone paranoid
The cure
Confessed feelings
Burning into pieces
Protector
Doppelgängers
Ghost town
Gone
Long lost mother
Stay
Humanity off
New York
It's back
Wherever you go
Augustine vampires
You never know who's telling the truth
I don't know myself
Found memories
One last time
Dance with pain
Never have i ever
Other side
Bloody dance
The birthday
I love you
The full moon
Forever
Run
Feel
It happened
Psycho friends
Ascendant
Operation Kai
Thinking of him
Best friends
Christmas disaster
Christmas
Nobody's killing anyone
Getting Elena
I killed my mom
Almost losing
Bonnie's birthday

Augustine

27 1 0
By Tvduu_spicy

It had gone more days in Augustine.

"21083 it looks like you have more energy" Grayson said

"I take that as an insult" Enzo said as he pulled the grid

"okay 12144"

"didn't you see"

Grayson opened the door and walked with Enzo.

When I was sitting alone I tried to get out with the little strength I had left but it didn't work.

Enzo came back and I yelled

"wait Grayson come here"

he walked to my cell "what is it 21083?"

"I just wanted to-"

I grabbed Graysons head and slammed it against the grind.

He fell to the ground with blood on his forehead and I tried to reach the key to open the door

"can you find it?" Enzo asked "wait......there I got it"

I opened and was about to open Enzo's grind but Grayson grabbed my leg and I felt a stick in my leg but I didn't care.

He then took another vervain and pushed me away fell to the ground and he dragged me into the cell.

"Nice try but you should've had saved yourself"

"please at least let him go"

"no" "I should've killed you"

"you don't have the strength for that" Grayson walked away.

"Tara next time....run" "I'm done running"

"you need to".

I walked closer to him and he also stood up

"Enzo you have suffered enough" "but I rather suffer to save you" he walked closer to the grind

"I may not be able to hold you but at least I can do this" his lips touched mine through one of the holes in the grind. He took his hand on my cheek

"You're a good person and I'm starting to like you Tara and that's why I have to let you go" "no Enzo I'm not leaving you" "yes you need to".

I looked at him sad and then Grayson came back as he gave us both a little cup of blood.

When he walked away Enzo said "take mine too" "no Enzo" "Tara please you have to leave me" I nodded as my eyes got watery.

An hour later when Grayson came back

"so 21083 it's your turn" I walked out and then bit his neck. I looked at Enzo

"Tara run" I nodded and closed my eyes.

I turned off my humanity and then I ran away. I came out and made my way to a pub and compelled to feed on someone.

I fed on a girl and I couldn't stop so her head fell off.

I walked away like nothing and a girl started follow me.

I looked behind a plenty of times to see if she still was behind me and she was

I stopped to make my way to her.

"Is there a problem?" "Yes there's one problem" "do you want help with it or? Why are you following me?" "You're Katerina Petrovas sister and I want you dead" "oh...try, what your name even are" "Vanessa Bennett" "let me guess. A witch"

she started talking Latin and my brain felt like it was burning when I took my chance and bit her. I ran away so she wouldn't find me.

I was at a party and I killed everyone who was in there.

People outside saw me so I ran after them too and drank their blood, I didn't care to hide the body's I just left them there.

People now started to fear of hearing my name.

I was in New York and I bought a little house to live in and when I was home I was about to my fridge to get a blood bag

I walked into the living room when a wolf jumped in through the window and tried to bite me

"bad wolf....stop!"

I tried to push it away but it was really strong so it bit my neck. I could finally stand up and the wolf ran out.

I didn't think a lot about what just happened but next day I was going down the stairs and when I came down I fell to the floor and got memories and most of the memories was about Stefan

I was laying on the floor as I got a memory

"Tara I need to talk to you" Stefan said "well sure let's sit down" "i really like you Tara, I know we just met but it's something special about you" Stefan said with a smile on his lips and his eyes were looking deep into mine. I couldn't get any words out of my mouth I was just kind of shocked. "How do you feel?" "I'm sorry I have to go". I got away and up to my room, I stood in front of the mirror and were breathing a little heavy. "Hey you don't look so good" Katherine said I just turned around and looked at her with a pensive face.

I got up from the floor and I was not feeling so good as I fell to the floor again and now I saw worse memories.

One day the humans took all vampires and were going to put them in the tomb. I was running trying to save myself when someone stopped me it was Jonathan Gilbert he had like a clock thing you can see if someone is a vampire. "You're a vampire" he said with a shocked face. "No no Jonathan please" it got a little quiet for a while and then he yelled "I got another one here". People came running and took me into a carriage. It was really dark in there.              I looked around as they opened again and now it was Katherine they took in. I crawled to lay next to her and she took my hand. When they opened again I took my chance to run because I knew this would happen so I made myself extra strong by drinking much blood. When I came out I ran so fast I could to the woods and they stopped chasing me. After a while I ran back but so no one could see me and I saw Damon and Stefan helping Katherine so I just watched when I heard shot.

I jumped at the sound and I saw Damon laying on the ground and then another shot and it was Stefan. I couldn't run to them because someone was standing with a gun somewhere. I ran to the woods as I did I looked behind me and then I collided with something. I looked up with tears in my eyes "hello love don't be scared" "Klaus?". "Come with me I'll keep you safe" "no I won't" "well as you want love" he started to go away when I yelled "okay wait". We got home to Klaus and we talked and then at the night we got out to feed, we were walking on the street and saw a guy and we compelled him and then we both fed on him. When he died we looked at each other smiling and we just got closer and closer and closer when at last we started to kiss and he pushed me against the wall and then he stopped. "Let's just go home now. Shall we".

I was feeling really bad and then I remembered that Klaus blood heals a warewolf bite.

I was still laying on the floor when I started crawling to reach my phone

"come on" I said to myself, as I succeed to get my phone I called Klaus.

"Hello love, you finally call after all these years" "Klaus I need help" I said as I was hurt "love what's wrong?" he said with a worried voice "I got...bitten......by a wolf" "where are you?" "In my house in...New York" "I be there as fast as I can, love hold on"

he hung up and i dropped the phone so it touched the floor

My body felt so weak and I was just hoping that I wouldn't get more memories.

A while later Klaus came

"it doesn't look good love" he took me up and lays me on the couch

"here drink my blood" i bit his wrist and drank his blood "there you go".

When I was done drinking his blood he still held me in his arms.

"Thank you" I said quietly. Klaus looked down at me and said "I do anything to save you sweetheart" as he kissed my forehead.

When he did I felt my humanity came back.

"I gotta go now love, I hope I see you soon" Klaus said as he got out of the door.

16 years later it was now 2009 and i wanted to start at a school in mystic falls and be more normal.

I got in and signed on some papers and then I got to the first class that was history.

The teacher talked about the year 1700s.

When the teacher was talking I looked around as I saw a girl who looked exactly like Katherine but she's dead so it's not possible but I got so many thoughts in my head and were thinking what if she's not dead. But I knew I had to get to know that girl.

After class I went to talk to that girl

"hi I'm Tara" "hi, Elena"

she even had the same voice. I compelled her to answer things

"do you know Katherine pierce?" "No I don't" "who do you live with now?" "My aunt Jenna and my little brother Jeremy" "okay forget all of this".

After some days i had been friends with Elena who looks exactly like Katherine, Bonnie, Caroline and there was a new guy and Caroline couldn't stop talking about him.

The guy then past us and then I saw his face it was Stefan Salvatore. I looked really shocked and felt happy at the same time, i couldn't believe my eyes.

"Hello Tara are you listening hello" i heard, it was Caroline "ooh I'm sorry what did you say?" "Wasn't he fine?" "yeah he was I just had a thought in my head".

We later got to class, I couldn't stop look at him and he was looking at me too.

After class I got to Stefan

"Stefan" he smiled "Tara" we hugged each other "I thought you were dead, I saw you and Damon" "no I'm a vampire now" "what who turned you?" "your sister".

Caroline came "hey Stefan are you liking the school?" "Yes I do" Caroline then said "are you coming Tara"

I just smiled at Stefan and then I followed Caroline.

After school i got to Stefan's house

"hello someone home I need to be invited in" I stood there and waited when I saw Damon

"hello Tara" "Damon?" He just smiled "well are you gonna invite me in" "Tara come in". "I've met Stefan" "so he told you how we survived" "yes he did but why would Katherine give you blood" he shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I heard behind me it was Stefan, "hey brother" Damon said "hey". "But if you two survived did....Katherine?" "No she didn't"

Damon said with a angry look at Stefan.

"I've missed you two".

Stefan got a little smile but Damon just looked sad and angry.

"Well I think I need to go now"

I started to go to the door and when I opened there Elena stood.

"Hey Elena what are you doing here?" "I'm here for Stefan" "okay he's in there, wait are you two uhmm" "yes he's just so amazing" I just smiled and got away.

When it was Stefan's birthday Lexi came and we got to mystic grill and Elena also came to have fun and celebrate Stefan.

We came in and sat by the bar and ordered drinks as we talked. Damon then came and sat next to me

"uh you're here" I said "yes I am. So you just wanted sex and after are you ignoring me?" Damon said and I made a disgusted face and Lexi said "so you two again" "well I'm not the only one here" I said with a smile as I looked at Lexi.

She laughed "so this was interesting" Elena said quietly as she had a smile on her face Lexi then said "let's raise a toast for sleeping with the most annoying person"

we toasted our drinks and Stefan said

"do we really need to talk about Damon" "No of course not let's talk about something more fun, like you" I said. Stefan smiled and then Damon got out.

After a while he came back and sat down next to Lexi and some minutes later the police took her

"what are you doing?!" I said as I followed them out and so did Elena, Stefan and Damon.

Caroline's mom who was the police held Lexi and the she started to attack Liz (Caroline's mom) and she started shooting her but Lexi just got closer and then Damon came and took a dagger through her heart

and I tried to run to her and so did Elena but Stefan stopped us and couldn't stop cry and I got a break down but Stefan held his hand on my mouth as Lexis last word was

"why?" "It's the plan" Damon said and she fell to the ground with a dagger in her heart. "Liz you okay?" Damon asked "yea I'm fine thanks".

When we later was at the Salvatore house I was still crying and when Damon came home I had a dagger and pushed him to wall.

He tried to take away my hand from his neck

"Damon I'm stronger then you" I said, I was about to take the dagger through his heart when Stefan and Elena came

"Tara don't" Stefan said "he killed Lexi, my best friend Stefan" "please".

I then pushed him harder to the wall as I let go but I was still standing in front of him and took the dagger in his stomach so he bent down.

As I passed Elena and Stefan I gave a mean look.

After some weeks I was with Damon

"can you go get a blood bag" Damon said "yeah sure" I got to the fridge and took two bags and got back
"Here" "thank you"

we drank the blood and then Damon sat closer to me

"Damon have you always been this cute" "already forgetting I killed your bestie" "shut up".

We started to make out and he'd lift me up and took me against the wall. We came to a bed and I ripped off his shirt.

I woke up hours later and I was laying next to Damon in underwear. I tried to go without him hearing but the floor creaked and Damon was now standing right in front of me

"you trying to sneak out huh" "maybe". We both smiled and I got out and I saw Stefan looking at me. "Hey Stefan I'm just gonna....go" he just nodded.

Damon's perspective
I got up from the bed and took on my clothes, when I opened the door, there Stefan stood looking at me with a questioning look

"what?" I said "so you and Tara" "you have a problem Stef?" "No I don't".

Tara's perspective
I was with Stefan when Damon showed up

"hey are you waiting for me?" "Ooh you already miss me".

It then knocked on the door

"I'm gonna get that" Stefan said. "Elena hey" "what are you?" "What?" "What are you?" "You already know" "then say it"

it got quite for a while and then Stefan said

"I'm a vampire".

Elena started to run away to her car

"Elena wait!" Stefan said as he ran after Elena. Stefan later came in again.

"I guess it's trouble in the paradise" Damon said as he drank bourbon. I got up and got to Stefan "what if she tells anyone" "I hope not" "but are you okay" "yeah I'm gonna go". "So what are we gonna do" Damon said "if you want vampire sex you can just ask" I said with a grin. "Funny".

The next day I got to school and there was a new teacher his name was Alaric Saltzman.     

After school Elena stopped me to talk

"are you one of them?" "What do you mean" "are you a vampire?" "Okay don't run but yes I am"

Elena started to run either way

"please just listen" "no" her eyes teared up" okay I didn't want to be this"

Elena stopped and she had a tear running down her cheek.

"Okay someone killed me and I had a vampires name called Klaus blood in my system, I didn't want to be this" "but you kill people" I took time to think of anything to say

"I don't kill....okay not so much right now" "wait how long have you been a....." "I been a vampire since 1492"

Elena looked at me with a shocked face

"I know it's a long time" "but I gotta go" "you're not scared right?" "Not so much anymore" "good"

Elena started to walk  home and I got home too.

Days later I was on my way to the Salvatore brothers and when I got in I heard Damon say that they gonna get Katherine out of the tomb.

"What how" I said "you're here" "yes I am Damon but tell me how?" Stefan said "we need a witch to open and then we need to find her, give her blood and then get out" "who's the witch" "it's Bonnie" "we gonna do it today later at the bonfire" "I'll be there" "wait why do you care about Katherine?" Elena asked curious

"So Stefan don't talk? She's my twin sister and I haven't seen her for a long time. I had to see her laying lifeless on the ground and I couldn't do anything"

"she's your twin? But wait she looks exactly like me and you just don't think about that?"

"Oh I think about that, I've just finally convinced myself that you're not Katherine but sometimes when I look at you I just want to think that you're Katherine but you're not"

When it was evening I met Stefan, Damon, Elena, Bonnie and her grams Sheila. We got in and Bonnie and her grams started the spell, after a while the stone gate opened.

Damon ran in and later Anna came who's Jeremy's friend. Stefan asked

"wheres Elena?" "She got in because Damon wanted to be sure we won't leave him in there" i said
Stefan was about to go in when Bonnie's grams said

"if you go in you won't come out" "what but Damon is in there" "I promised to open, not take away the spell".

We then heard someone scream

"Elena!" Stefan said as he ran in.

Bonbon and her grams started a spell that could get them out.

"We can't hold it for long" Bonnie's grandma said.

Stefan was in the tomb to get Damon while I was waiting outside, it took very long so I started to worry. Anna came out with her mother

"I just wanted my mother back" she said and started to go away.

Later Damon and Stefan, Elena came out but without Katherine.

"Wait where's Katherine" I said "she's not here" Damon said sad. I got home to the Salvatore's and I slept there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.2K 1.6K 26
Book one of the hybrid series ~~~ "Don't fuck with my feelings, just because you are unsure of your own." ~~~ Life is hard, isn't it? Being separate...
391K 7.4K 124
⚠️{Completed but, This Book is being Edited!!!}⚠️ We all know the story of Katherine Pierce, but do you wanna know the story of Madalina Petrova? Ma...
570 32 20
Two lives tied together... Two thousand years in the making... One, a Petrova vampire, the other a she-wolf with unimaginable power. Who knew they we...
604K 15.1K 30
When Katerina Petrova was only human, she was tricked into falling in love with Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid who was only going to use her...