The forbidden love

By Tvduu_spicy

It's about a girl named Tara pierce and her journey and she's Katerina Petrova's (Katherine Pierce) twin sist... More

Augustine
Kidnapped doppelgänger
Deja vu
Senior night murder
Kill the hybrid
The Mikaelson family
Psycho teacher
The vampire hunter
Gone paranoid
The cure
Confessed feelings
Burning into pieces
Protector
Doppelgängers
Ghost town
Gone
Long lost mother
Stay
Humanity off
New York
It's back
Wherever you go
Augustine vampires
You never know who's telling the truth
I don't know myself
Found memories
One last time
Dance with pain
Never have i ever
Other side
Bloody dance
The birthday
I love you
The full moon
Forever
Run
Feel
It happened
Psycho friends
Ascendant
Operation Kai
Thinking of him
Best friends
Christmas disaster
Christmas
Nobody's killing anyone
Getting Elena
I killed my mom
Almost losing
Bonnie's birthday

The forbidden love

97 2 0
By Tvduu_spicy

The characters:

                                 Klaus Mikaelson

                               Elijah Mikaelson

          Kol mikaelson

Freya mikaelson

                     Tara Pierce (Tara Petrova)

Katherine pierce (Katerina Petrova)

                               Damon Salvatore

                                Stefan Salvatore

                                    Elena Gilbert

                                  Jeremy Gilbert

                                  Bonnie Bennett

                                Emily Bennett

                            Rebekah Mikaelson

                               Alaric Saltzman

                 Sheila Bennett (Bonnie's grams)

                                 Caroline Forbes

                                         Enzo

                                   Lexi Branson

Matt Donovan

Tyler Lockwood

Dear diary this is my story and the year is 1492, and I'm 17. I'm with my sister Katerina in our cottage

"Tara let's go to the dance it will be lovely"

"okay I just need to put on my dress"

when we came to the dance it was a lot of people who were dancing talking and just had a nice time. Suddenly a really handsome man of honor came up to us and his name is Elijah, he started to talk to us and then introduced Katerina to his brother Niklaus. He was also a man of honor and looked good.

"Please call me Klaus"

"well my pleasure Klaus" I said smiling and he smiled back and got away with Katerina

I was still with Elijah as he said "shall we?" he took out his arm. I took his arm and we danced, we had lots of fun and were laughing

"you're a really good dancer Tara" Elijah said

"well you too mr mikaelson".

I was spending the night with Elijah.

The next day we were sitting in their garden and Elijah said

"we just met but I really like you Tara Pierce"

"I like you very much too Elijah" we both smiled and Elijah got closer and kissed me on the lips.

"I really love that I've met you Elijah"

"I love that too".

Katerina showed up and wondered where Klaus was.

"I haven't seen him since yesterday" Elijah said. As he said Klaus showed up behind us with blood on his shirt.

"Hey Katerina shall we go" Katerina got up and Niklaus just smiled at Elijah like Elijah knew what he'd done.

"What had he'd done?"

"No nothing, you don't have to worry about it"

"oh okay" Elijah took his hand on my cheek

"I don't just like you Tara,....I'm in love with you"

my mouth was a little open and I then smiled

"you're in love with me?"

"Yes Mrs. Pierce I am. Does it make you feel uncomfortable?"
"No...." I shake my head "I'm in love with you too Elijah"

he smiled and kissed my soft lips, I took my hand on his cheek and then we stopped kissing

"I need to find Niklaus, excuse me" I nodded and he walked away.

Some days after I didn't see Katerina so much and I started to get worried, I asked Elijah and his face changed when I asked the question

he just said "I don't know were she is".

I kept looking after her but I couldn't find her, when I was outside I accidentally heard Elijah and Klaus talk about a ritual were they were gonna break some curse about sacrificing a vampire a werewolf and a doppelgänger, they also needed a witch to help. I got really scared when I heard them talk about sacrificing Katherine cuz unfortunately she was the doppelgänger.

I ran away so far I could and suddenly I was in the woods.

I ran to our house as I saw Katherine running out of it.

"Katherine!" I yelled she looked behind with tears in her eyes as she started to keep running. I ran to the house and saw our family murdered. I couldn't believe my eyes and I sat beside my mom who was laying lifeless on the bed.

"Mamo molya te, molya te sûbudi se. Ne, ne mozhe da si mûrtûv" ("mother please wake up, please wake up. No you can't be dead")

I shakes her trying to wake her up.....but she doesn't. I knew it was Klaus and I also knew I couldn't stay here because he would've kill me.

I ran out to the woods without knowing where I'm going and I was upset so I just ran

My eyes was filled with tears so it made it difficult to see anything

I felt how I tripped and j made a sound, when I was on the ground I felt a massive pain in the side of my stomach

I wiped away the tears and saw a wooden stick was in my stomach and all the blood was floating out of my body

The blood was all over me and everything was dizzy.

I heard the leaf's cracking and someone getting closer. I couldn't see good but I saw it was Klaus.

I got scared as I tried to get up but I had lost too much blood.

"Take it easy I won't hurt you love, just let me heal you" he pulled up his jacket on his wrist and bit the wrist.

He took his wrist on my mouth

I strives against him but he was much stronger than me and still held his hand on my mouth.

He removed his hand and pulled down his jacket over the wrist

"what are you!?" I wiped away the blood on my mouth "I'm a vampire and a little wolf but I need to do a ritual to be a hybrid"

looked up and said "please don't touch her. She's all I have please" tears ran down my face.

"So you know?" He said with a curious face

"I heard you and Elijah, I'm sorry that I accidentally heard but you can't".

"I'm sorry love but she has to be sacrificed but I can promise you something, when I'm a hybrid I can turn you" "well if I want in the future but I'm gonna go now"

I started to run and he just stood still and didn't move a muscle.

I came to a house and knocked on the door to get help

a girl opened but she didn't want me to come in but I begged her so in the end she'd let me. The girl was with a man and they asked why I wanted to come in.

"I'm running from someone" "who are you running from?" "his name is Niklaus Mikaelson"

they looked at each other with worried faces.

"You need to get the hell out of here" the man said as he stood up. The girl took my arm and tried to get me out but I refused. "Please please I beg you".

The man took me in instead and said "yeah we will help you". He looked at me as he got these black veins in his face and his eyes turned a little red he then bit my neck and drained me on blood.

I screamed and he stopped as he just said "Klaus can't think that we helped you run away". Then he drank the rest of my blood and everything went black.

Hours later I woke up outside, I was really confused and there Klaus stood I tried to run but he just came right in front of me.

"Tara I won't do anything just calm down" he said calmly "I don't know what's happening to me" i said crying.

Klaus hugged me and I felt kinda safe. He looked deeply into my dark eyes and said

"you are transforming into a vampire" "what how?" "you died with my blood in your system" "did he kill me?" "who?"

"I ran and I came to a house and really wanted to come in and when I told them what I was running from they tried to pull me out but I refused and he bit me and then told me that they don't want you to think they were helping me from you and he continued to drink my blood and everything turned black".

Klaus told me that I don't have to run from him and that he wouldn't hurt me. I didn't say anything I just looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Love you need to feed on someone to transform before you'll die" I nodded skeptical and he held my arm so we were going together.

He took me to the city that never sleep, New York.

"Tara let's have some fun". We got into a bar and he compelled a girl to not scream and be still.

Klaus started to feed on her and then said "now it's your turn" as he wiped away the blood on his mouth with his hand.

I got closer to the girl and I fed on her.

Later that night we got home to Klaus and we sat down and talked.

"Do you know were my sister is?" "no but I would really wanna know too, love, you should get some rest" "were can I sleep?" He stood up and were smiling as he got closer "you can just choose a room" "I want you to answer, why did you kill my whole family?!" I said angrily "it was a sign to Katerina" "why didn't you kill me too" "I would never hurt you love"

as he said I felt like someone strangled me and I couldn't breathe so I sat down on the floor "Tara what's wrong?" I couldn't answer "Tara breathe slowly"

I was still struggling to breathe and Klaus sat with me and held on my back. Suddenly it disappeared

"Tara what is happening?" "I think it's Katerina" "what do you mean?" "It's our twin thing I need to find her" "okay go if you want or you can stay" I looked at his eyes and then I said "you will only follow me either way so I'll guess I stay".

Years later I was in mystic falls trying to find Katherine and I did but I also met two brothers Stefan and Damon Salvatore, they were really charming

I was playing with Damon in their garden that he was gonna catch me.

"Come on you're too slow" I said and Damon smiled and got faster as he catch me so we both fell to the ground and he was on me and we were laying on me.

Our lips touched when Emily Bennett yelled "Tara come!" me and Damon got up and I made my way to Emily "so Damon Salvatore huh" "yeah he's really nice" "follow me".

Next day I was with Stefan and he was really charming and a gentleman, we sat outside on a bench.

"You're really beautiful" he said and looked at me with his beautiful green eyes. I blushed "thanks. You look really handsome" "I was gonna ask you if you want to go to the dance with me tonight?" I smiled "I'd love to".

He took his hand on my cheek and I looked down on his hand and then up at his eyes.

He looked at my eyes and then my lips. He came closer and his lips touched mine but then he moved back again

"I'm sorry I was too much on" he took away his hand. "No you're not" I took up his hand and placed it on my cheek "I like you Stefan", he smiled and kissed me and his lips felt really soft touching mine.

We stopped kissing and I looked at Stefan and in that moment I felt like I really liked him and I finally felt a good feeling.

"I need to go and make me ready for tonight" i said smiling as I stood up and walked to the house.

Emily was helping me put on a green big dress for tonight.

"Who are you going with?" "Mr. Salvatore" "which one?" "Stefan, I think I really like him" "glad to hear that"

Emily tugged at my dress and I felt like my air hole was blocked.

"Who is Katherine going with?" "I think she's going with Damon" "the other one" she said smiling.

She was done and I started to walk to the dance with Katherine. When I walked in I instantly saw Stefan and he talked to Damon but then Damon noticed me so Stefan did too and I curtsy at them. Stefan got a big smile.

Damon made his way to Katherine and I made my way to Stefan.

"Hi Mr. Salvatore" I said "hi Mrs. Pierce" he kissed my hand and we started dancing in time with the calm music.

"You're a really good dancer Mr. Salvatore" "I'm trying to be as best as I can for you" "you made it"

we both smiled and Stefan looked into my eyes.

"I really adore you Tara" I blushed "I like you Stefan" his smile got bigger

"I'm in love with you Tara. I feel for you the first time I saw you, I instantly fell for you and I can't stop thinking about you" "I've been thinking about you too and I'm in love with you"

we looked into each other's eyes and Stefan leaned forward to my lips slowly and our lips touched.

We stopped kissing and Stefan moved away slowly.

The dance was over and I was walking with Stefan outside in the dark.

"I had a lovely night Stefan" I said as I walked with my hands behind my back

"I had too. Do you want me to follow you to your room?" "That would be nice"

we walked and we was outside the house

"look Tara a shooting star" I looked up "did you wish something?" "No I didn't have time" "but there's something you wish for?" I looked at Stefan "what do you wish?" I smiled weakly

"if I'll tell you, my wish won't come true" "well I'll tell you what I would've wish" he came closer to me and took my hands and I looked down at them

"I wished that this night never will end" we smiled at each other.

I took my hand on his cheek and kissed him "do you want me to follow you up?" "If you have time" "I have all time in the world"

I smiled and walked up the stairs and he walked behind me.

"Thank you Stefan, you're a real gentleman" "my honor Mrs. Pierce"

we both smiled as Stefan then kissed me against the wall and I had my hands one the back of his neck.

I felt how my vampire face came and my fangs so I tried to hide it

Stefan started kissing my neck and I tried to calm myself down because I didn't want to hurt him and when my vampire face disappeared he stopped kissing my neck and looked at me

"are you okay?" "Yes, why?" "You breathed slowly like you were trying to be calm" "no it's nothing"

I grabbed his tie and pulled him towards me so we kissed.

As we kissed we walked in through the door and when we was in there he pushed me against the door so it closed and he took off his tie as he begins to unbutton his shirt.

He threw it on the floor and kept kissing me, he pulled down my zipper on the dress.

I felt how I just wanted his blood so

I breathed heavy and my teeth were chattering at his blood pumping around his body

My veins in the face started to be seen

Stefan looked up at me and got scared

"forget you saw that" he blinked and kept kissing me.

"Do you want too?" He asked respectfully and I nodded as I looked into his green sparkly eyes.

He helped me out of the dress my big dress, we made out as we walked to the bed.

He was over me as we was under the quilt and made out.

"You sure you-" "yes Stefan, I want to" we both smiled and we started make out

he took his hand on my hip and his other hand on my neck.

My whole body started shivering because of his hands on my body and I took my hand on his back,

he stooped kissing me and looked into my dark eyes.

I opened the button and pulled down his fly on his suit pants

his eyes moved down to my hands and he bit his lip.

Stefan took off his pants and threw it on the floor beside us.

He kissed my body and moved lower and lower until he stopped at my thighs and pulled my panties down.

My eyes closed and he moved up from my thighs and to my face and put his hand on my neck

"you are the most beautiful girl" I blushed and he kissed my lips as he took it in.

I made a face and put my hand on the back of his head so I felt his soft and a little tousled hair.

I fell asleep on his chest after.

I woke up on Stefan's chest feeling his warm breath on my cheek,

i looked up at his adorable sleeping face and smiled, I sat up as I put my feet on the floor, the floor cracked

I looked behind at Stefan but he didn't move a muscle.

I put on my underwear that was laying on floor

I sneaked to the bathroom to get a blood bag I had hidden there.

I opened it and drank it all as my fangs came out, when I was done I threw it in my small trash can in the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my tousled hair

I made my way back to the bedroom and saw Stefan laying there with his morning tired eyes on me

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" "No i woke up a some seconds ago"

I smiled and walked hot against him in my black underwear, he scanned my whole body.

I lay down beside him as Emily comes in

"hi Mr.Salvatore. I'm sorry to bother you Mrs.Pierce but you need to go up an come with me" "I'll be there Emily" she nodded and closed the door.

"Well I need to change my clothes and go" "yea, hope I'll see you soon" Stefan got up and put on his clothes as he then walked out.

It had gone some years and i was with Klaus and Rebekah in Chicago and the year was 1922.

We sat at a party and me and Rebekah got up to some guys who were really loud

"I know this is a party but can you keep your voice down" Rebekah said and I was standing next to her. The man turned around and said "I'm so sorry sweetheart are we offending you"

all the other guys started to laugh.

I knew I've seen that face before but I didn't really remember because I didn't care about anything because I don't have my humanity on but I didn't know his name.

"Okay boys very mature" I said rolling my eyes. Me and Rebekah got away and sat down and then Klaus came and sat next to me

"hello love" "hello Klaus" I said flirty. "Oh stop flirting" Rebekah said annoyed.

After a while that guy came over to us and sat down next to Rebekah

"I'm sorry for that before" he said smiling "so what's your name" Rebekah asked "Stefan Salvatore, how about you sweetheart?" "My name is Rebekah Mikaelson" "well Rebekah who are you with?" "Im with my brother Niklaus and my friend Tara Pierce" "Pierce?"

I looked at him "do you know any Pierce?" "I knew one but it was long ago".

"But what brings you guys here?"

"We are like everywhere. Most in New York, we usually have a lot of fun there" Rebekah said.

Stefan smiled "could you offer me a dance?" Rebekah nodded and followed Stefan.

Klaus couldn't stop stare at them dancing.

"Klaus they're just dancing" "I don't like him" "well do you wanna dance" I said as I stood up.

He followed me and we danced. Klaus got really close and held me tight as he kissed me

"I like you" Klaus said "I like you too".

Me, Klaus, Rebekah and Stefan then sat at a table again and Stefan compelled someone to fill a glass with her blood and she did.

"What are you doing to my wife?" A man then said "we are just having a little fun" Stefan answered and we all laughed "you can go" Stefan told the lady.

"come and sit" he told the man and he did "why don't you drink it up" Stefan compelled the man.

And the man took a sip off it and did a disgusted face

"come on take another sip" Stefan said and the man drank it all. "You can go now and forget everything".

The man stood up and ran away.

Klaus started to like Stefan now and we all had really fun together until someone shoot through the windows and everywhere.

Klaus and I took shelter together.

I looked at the floor and saw that it was wood shot I took up one and said

"Klaus they know" he looked at the shot and said "Mikael"

me and Rebekah ran out and Klaus were just going to do something.

"Rebekah we need to go" I said "not without Stefan" "where is he?" "I don't know, I have to go back"

I grabbed her arm and said "no it's Mikael, we can't go back".

Klaus came back and Rebekah asked

"where's Stefan?" and Klaus said "okay fine who do you choose me or him"

Rebekah got quite and Klaus said "okay come we gotta hurry" "I choose him" "what" Klaus said as he got closer to Rebekah "I choose him"

Klaus got even closer to Rebekah and daggered her "no Klaus!"

I tried to pull out the dagger

"I will wake her up soon I'll promise" I nodded.

We drove away with the horse and carriage. As we drove I asked

"what were you doing when me and Rebekah ran out?" "I erased Stefan's memories " "why" "because of Mikael".

I was alone some years after that and I was going around in Chicago and people looked at me scared and some people ran in to their house but it was a man who came up to me.

"Why are everyone running from you?" I smiled "I'm Tara Petrova"

he looked at me with winded eyes and fear as he ran away.

It had gone 221 years now and I am a ripper and are in Florida as i kill innocent people but I don't care and it was like I was the year 1922 but I wasn't with Klaus and now I'm all alone again but I met someone named Lexi and she had been trying to help me.

I was at a bar and she just came

"what are you doing here Lexi? Want to torture me?" "I'm going to help you" "I don't need any help" I stood up "we can talk, just sit down"

we sat and talked a very long time and I felt more and more human.

When I finally was feeling better Lexi disappeared and more bad things happened so I turned off my humanity again.

The years just ran away and I couldn't stand all the pain about Katherine and Damon, Stefan.

I was alone and don't know were to go I don't have any friends here so every night I go to pub's and have fun as I compelling people so I can feed on them but sometimes I can't stop so I killed people.

I was traveling to New York to have some more fun, when I was walking around the streets as I saw a lonely man walking and I got up to him

"hi stay still, don't scream" I sank my fangs into his neck and drank his blood as i felt someone was behind me so I dropped the body,

I turned around and saw a man who was looking at me so I ran to bite him as he took in vervain in my body with a syringe

"I'm sorry but I'm too strong" I bit his neck and then I felt another sting in my back, I got weak and it got black.

I woke up in the ground in something that looked like a prison cell.

I looked around and saw it was someone in a cell next to me and he was sitting in a corner as he looked at me

"I'm Lorenzo but call me Enzo"

I tried to sit up "I'm Tara and where am I?"

"You're in Augustine"

"what's Augustine?"

"You'll see, but it's not fun here"

"well do you have any fun stories"

"no not so funny but I was here another century and I got a friend Damon and he left me to burn but some people found me before I dead"

"oh that was-" "deep isn't it, do you have some nice stories?"

"No but I saw my sister die and two brothers and I couldn't do anything" "that was a tragic story" I smiled and he did too.

I heard footsteps and the man that took me came to my cell. I stood up

"what do you want with us?"

The man didn't answer he just locked up the door and I ran to bite him but he took a syringe of vervain in my arm so I got really weak.

Enzo stood up and started to hit the grid "I have more energy, take me"

the man locked my cell and walked to Enzo and opened, took him out. As they walked Enzo looked back at me.

When Enzo came back he looked really tired and weak

the man pushed him in to the cell and he fell. I crawled to him as the man walked away

"Lorenzo what did they do?" "They looked at my body and did what they always done" "and what is that?"

"They cut parts of my body and your eyes. They take out organs" "what why?" "They do experiments on us but I will help you get out"

I crawled closer to him and took his hand bloody hand.

"No Enzo we will come out"

he looked at me with all the blood on him and he got a little smirk as he held my hand harder and then took it through one of the holes and kissed my hand

"yes we will" we both smiled and then the man came back

"21083 your turn" I looked confused at him and he looked at me and said "get up!".

I stood up and walked to the door and he took me out and walked me to another room

the room was filled with different knifes and syringes everywhere and some small tubes of liquids.

He sat me on a chair and tied my arms up

"so what's your name?" I asked "really that's the first thing you say" "I'm not full off vampire I have a little humanity too"

he took up a knife and cut my eyes as he said "my name is Grayson"

I screamed of pain and didn't see anything

"last name?" "Gilbert" "please Mr.Gilbert it hurts please" "you're a vampire, it's nothing human in you"

He was cutting almost every part of my face and he took blood into a blood bag and wrote 21083.

"You're done now 21083" "wait Grayson do you have a son, a daughter?" "Yes a daughter and my wife is pregnant"

"what if your daughter get to know about this and what you do to people" "you're not people you're monsters"

I swallowed and a tear ran down my face.

"okay but what's her name, your daughter?" "Her name is Elena" "Elena, that's a pretty name"

"yes but come now" he took my arms

"no wait Grayson, I may not be a human but I still have feelings, this hurts us"

he looked at me with no emotion in his eyes and just took me to my cell again and pushed me In.

Enzo crawled closer to me

"Tara" he took my hand "Enzo how long have they done this to you?" "62 years"

I looked at him with a shocked face "I know it's many years but I will help you get out I promise"

"Enzo I can't leave you here"

"yes you can I'm used to it now" I held his hand tighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 73 20
Katerina Petrova was a perfect loving child until she had her family brutally taken away from her by vampires, her world was crushed, not only did th...
618K 15.4K 30
When Katerina Petrova was only human, she was tricked into falling in love with Niklaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid who was only going to use her...
17.6K 197 32
Natalia Petrova, older sister of Katerina Petrova or more known Katherine Pierce. One day Natalia is called back to Mystic Falls by none other than t...
23.5K 362 23
Ash Mikaelson. Original vampire. The Hybrid's wife. She has been by Klaus' side for almost 1000 years before being daggered by Klaus in the 1920s. ...