Divulge | ᵀʰᵉ ᴼʳⁱᵍⁱⁿᵃˡˢ/ᵀʷⁱˡⁱ...

By HouseofOriginals

Di·vulge Duh·vuhlj (V.) Make known (private or sensitive information). 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝... More

ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ℂ𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕕
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎; 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘; 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎; 𝚁𝚞𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛; 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎; 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡; 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗; 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝; 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎; 𝙻𝚊𝚁𝚞𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗; 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗; 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎; 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍
𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗; 𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

185 8 1
By HouseofOriginals

𝙽𝚎𝚠𝚜

    The first one to awaken from turning was Reneesme and much like her mother she mastered hunting in a matter of seconds and spent most of her time spending it with Sarah and Jacob.

    Elijah mostly stayed out of Rosalice's bedroom taking care of his twins but watched as they were whisked away from him by their great aunt, Rosalie. But other than that Salem and Sage were with him.

    Leaning against the wall, he grew closer to the Cullen family and learned the ins and outs of them. Currently his eyes watched as Rosalie and Alice held both of his twins, their gold eyes glued on the sleeping babies.

    Feeling himself lower a bit on his side, his eyes landed on the mother of his mate, Bella Cullen, brown hair swirling with powerful waves as the sunlight hit her hair. It showed the red undertones in them. Bella places a handmade quilt made out of old 'camp' shirts. Elijah eyes dropped to it, his hands grasping a hold of the soft texture. "You can take it back with you to New Orleans." Bella says, messing with the ends of her hair. "And this." She pulls out a photo album lined and filled with a bunch of photos waiting for more to be added. "All Rosalice. And your kids' photos." Bella's eyes land on her grandchildren, smiling softly, happy to have given birth to two spectacular miracles.

    "Moving back to Forks already?" Elijah asks, tilting his head to the side.

    Nodding her head, she explains, "My dad needs me." She opens the album and instantly finds the photo within the first couple of pages, tapping the first one on the right page. In the photo it was snowing and both young Reneesme and Rosalice had their arms wrapped around their grandfather on either side of Charlie. Gray hairs starting to grow on the man's beard.

    Elijah stares at it, seeing just how identical the father-daughter were. His genes passed to her that passed down to her children and now bestowed his. "Thank you," He looks at her. Their eyes met. "For welcoming me into the family."

    Bella Cullen continues to smile, "No problem, Elijah." Hearing soft movements in another room, she said to the original, "She's awake now. Go to her."

    Elijah places the quilt and album to the side of him and disappears, speeding into the room, in front of her, laying there, her hand twitching. Looming over her, he stares down at her, seeing her skin still the same paleness as before if it weren't for the fact that there was a glow to it, the blush no longer there. Bruises under her eyes are more prominent. The dress that Alice had placed on her figure a deep dark blue hidden inside of Rosalice's iris in her mortal years. Watching as her eyes peel open revealing the darkest deepest shade of red.

    Through her transformation all she felt was absolutely nothing, her body didn't have a burning sensation shocking her entire body. It didn't have her screaming behind the darkness of her shut eyes. Perhaps her body was used to the inevitable of turning, perhaps the blood inside of her that was tainted and mixed with venom had already burned her already and her mind had simply waved it off as nothing, used to it. Used to the burning agony.

    She didn't need to tell between reality and non-reality. Her mind was cleared of that long before this transformation. Her mind was nothing but sane, clear. Thoughts dancing along the darkness of the world around her as she waited to come out on the other side.

    The thought of family being there. Her mother, father, grandparents and aunts and uncles. Her sister and her imprint. Her daughter and son. Her niece or nephew. Her cousins. Her mate. Her mind reeled in excitement of its own as it waited to see them in new looking eyes but same mind.

    The blood inside her, the red sweet liquid that had a powerful aroma that was thirsted by vampires all over had now washed away, drowned by the now overpowering venom working, weaving through fixing the wounds she or Klaus had placed on her body. Two fatal wounds all for a small plan.

    In the small lasting moments of the shadows of darkness of her thoughts, she knew, her body knew that it was dead, nothing left alive to breathe, to thrive. Everything of mortality had been stripped of her when she struck herself with her own blade. When Niklaus had unnecessarily planted the other lethal blow.

    Eyes fluttering open, she stared up. Her body feeling new. Her mind feeling pristine. Staring up with new eyes she saw deep into the hazel eyes and saw every other shade of brown mixed and abstract. Skin so soft and vibrant. Lips full.

    Her ears picking up the sound all around, hearing as the closest heartbeat, his heartbeat fluttered and pumped the blood throughout his body flushing it with such color. Unlike cold ones, nightwalkers had human factors, their blood not so sweet was merely the opposite of sweet, sour.

    Lifting her hand up slowly, her attention snapped towards her hand watching as her fingers moved under her command molded and made from hardened marble yet lighter than a feather.

    Sitting up her body felt much the same as her fingers. Her now red eyes caught the glimpse of the scars littered on her body; they were no longer dark or light lines but rather deep scratch marks forever littering her body much similar to Jasper's scars.

     Standing up in one swift move, Elijah's arms firmly placed around her and she looked up at him, stared into his eyes once again. Her mind grew the same as once before when he was around, ecstatic that his hands were on her, holding her. The obsession and love mixed to nothing but what they recognize as their version of love.

     Everything in her mind grew alive as her body stayed dead. Yet something in her stomach fluttered too, something alive.

     Pressing his forehead against hers, smiling. "When you died I... I lost my temper" Elijah spoke, his heart clenching in agony as he was reminded of how she looked in her last moments.

    Smiling she says in return, "Truth be told, I would've done the same thing."

    The two left smiling widely. His touch contaminates her skin, if her heart were beating at this second it would soar. "Rosalice Cullen?" He calls out, softly. She hums, the sound vibrating in her throat. "Would you do the honor of marrying me?"

    No answer left her lips at first. Rosalice leans up, pressing a kiss to his lips. Once. Twice. The contamination of his skin left lingering on hers. Then a soft echoing velvet voice that sounded like a sweet angel spoke in his mind, Yes, I will marry you Elijah Mikealson.

    Pulling away entirely, Elijah held her hand, fingers interlocking fingers. He suggests, "You should eat."

    The newly turned vampire doesn't dare question, only follows towards the doorway, the threshold of her room. Stopping herself, she glances towards the balcony that everyone had in their rooms. Slipping her hands away pulling it back to her side, her mind tells her to speed towards the closed doors windows glistening with the light from outside, pulling it open, pushing the doors far away making it hit the walls.

    Compelled to stand close to the edge of the not safe edge, no railings in sight. She leans over it.

    "Rosalice?" Elijah calls out, taking a couple of steps towards her. "Don't-" Watching her take a step forward, her body falling with gravity itself opposite of a feather. The Mikealson man finished his sentence, "-jump."

    Dropping onto the ground with a loud thump, Rosalice stands there standing at the same height all of her family members had fallen and landed with grace.

    Setting her eyes before her towards the unending forest she speeds farther into it catching the scents of it all. The scents of the trees and animals. Her throat burned like fire shoved down her throat. Her stomach burning all the same.

    Blood. She needed blood.

    Smelling the scents, following after a trail finding where each belonged, maneuvering through the forest. The coldness barely licking or biting her skin; instead it left her skin alone.

    On the other end of this particular scent she smelled was a moose grazing living grass. Peeking from behind the tree, Rosalice lifts a hand staring at it, staring at herself. Her mind tells her the same thing it always did when she was in danger, to shift between the reality of being seen and not seen.

    Obeying her mind's command, instead of feeling tingles being shot up and down her body, a cloak wrapping around her body tightly there was a gushing wave overcoming her dancing all over her skin, crawling over it.

    Taking her sweet time with the moose, she walked over to it, having no need to rush and kill the animal. She was invisible who was not able to be seen by anyone or anything unless she wanted to.

    Marble hands slowly grabbed a hold of the neck, the moose feeling pressure began rushing away, running even as Rosalice kept a firm hold on it. Snapping its neck, she watched as the moose fell to the ground several feet away from where it was killed. And Rosalice began feasting on the body of the dead moose depriving it of its blood.

[Time Skip]

      Returning home, Rosalice had come to eat several different things. Entering the Denali's home she was greeted by her family who stared and watched her. She didn't hear their buzzing thoughts, a blessing in disguise that she wasn't cursed the same, never turning off mind reading ability.

    Emmett was the first one to tease, "I'm surprised you didn't go with Elijah."

    Rosalice shrugs her shoulders, moving towards the kitchen, her mind telling her to grab several bowls of fruit. "I was starving," She said bluntly.

    Edward raises an eyebrow, saying, "You do realize we don't eat food right? That we can't."

    Rosalice places the fruit onto the counter, her eyes landing on a jar of pickles, cold hands grabbing a hold of the container dismissing any other thoughts about fruit, opening it open, she hums out, "Uh-huh."

    Fishing out a pickle they all watched as she ate it with no care in the world.

    Elijah asks rhetorically, "That isn't normal is it?"

    Carlilse shakes his head, explaining, "Usually our body adapts to the change, we only are hungry for blood. Human food tastes like dirt." Rosalice continued eating. The doctor watched intently, rushing and coming back with a notepad, scribbling down words. "But perhaps her body hasn't entirely yet caught up with the change." He eyes his granddaughter watching, developing more research to a hybrid's turning stage. "Perhaps it still believes that it should do things that it normally would do-"

    Rosalice stuck a spoonful of ice cream that she recently got. "I feel dead." She interrupts her grandpa. "Everything's normal. Though... I am starving. Like really starving." Rosalice shoved more ice cream down. "Hey, do we still have cereal?" Rosalice asks, throwing a bunch of different fruits into a bowl, eating some of it while she does so. "Preferably Cheerios?"

    Emmett speeds towards his niece, poking her cheek, she harshly slapped it away sending him a harsh look. "My bets are she's pregnant." He said randomly.

    The entire house stiffened, tensed. Carlisle calmly told his son, "Emmett, that's not possible. Vampires can't reproduce."

    He waves an arm towards the two couples, his brother and sister-in-law. "They did it." He then waves the other arm towards Rosalice. "She did it with Elijah."

    Seth only backed up this crazed idea further, "What if she got pregnant before turning."

    Rosalice scoffs, rolling her eyes, "I wouldn't have turned if I was pregnant, idiots."

    Emmett nods, rubbing his chin, "Hostility, mood swings. Pregnancy... cravings." His sentences faltered as he watched his niece eat a pickle and vanilla ice cream combined. "Yeah she's definitely pregnant. No sane person mixes pickles and ice cream together."

    Carlisle went to his granddaughter's side, "How does the food taste?"

    "Same as before?" Rosalice shoots her grandpa and uncle a weird look. "Only that pickle and ice cream goes together!" She hisses out at her uncle.

    Alice stops moving entirely, standing stiffly like a statue. Her eyes became distant. Jasper instantly by her side, rubbing her arm, "Darlin' what'd you see?" His southern accent is thick when using the pet name.

    Edward's eyes widen when reading her mind, Alice mutters a name, "Sierra?" Pulled back to reality she looks at her niece. Replaying the vision over and over again.

    Rosalice stiffened, stopping everything, even her movements. Her eyes flickering up towards her aunt Alice. Reading her mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

488K 8K 24
In which Billy wasn't expecting to want Maya for himself- with an intensity that drives him to get her pregnant before her father finds out about the...
3.2M 82.4K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
645K 17.4K 52
˗ˏˋ꒰ ✨ ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned full.] ❝If it were up to me, I'...
51.5K 1.1K 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...