JUMP STREET'S JUNE BRIDE???

נכתב על ידי Cowboy0928

I am just a big fan of the tv show. I don't own any rights to it. This is a story about two police officers... עוד

CHAPTER 1: SYDNEY'S BAD NIGHT
CHAPTER 2: TOM HANSON
CHAPTER 3: BAD FIRST IMPRESSIONS
CHAPTER 4: THE MORNING AFTER
CHAPTER 5: HEARTFELT APOLOGY
CHAPTER 6: GIRL TALK
CHAPTER 7: MATCHMAKER JUDY AND TRUCE
CHAPTER 8: TOM IS F***ED
CHAPTER 9: HOW CAN I FIX THIS
CHAPTER 10: FRIENDS?
CHAPTER 11: YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO DO ME A FAVOR WOULD YOU?
CHAPTER 12: ALL NIGHT STAKE OUT
CHAPTER 13: BAD DAY
CHAPTER 14: OFFERING COMFORT
CHAPTER 15: YOU GOT A DATE
CHAPTER: 16 COUNT ON ME
CHAPTER 17: REVENGE
CHAPTER 18: PRE WEDDING-BLUES
CHAPTER 19: WEDDING ARRIVAL
CHAPTER 20: WEDDING BOMBSHELL
CHAPTER 21: WE'RE ENGAGED
CHAPTER 22: DARK DAY AND FLASHBACKS
CHAPTER 23: THREATS AND TORTURE
CHAPTER 24: WE ARE NOT ENGAGED
CHAPTER 25: IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
CHAPTER 26: TOM'S BEGGING
CHAPTER 27: JEALOUSY
CHAPTER 28: MEETING THE FAMILY
CHAPTER 29: PARTY CRASHERS
CHAPTER 30: RETALIATION
CHAPTER 31: TOM'S FEELS THE HEAT
CHAPTER 32: DIAMONDS AND DREAMS
CHAPTER 33: SWIM PARTY FOR TWO
CHAPTER 34: TEASING AND EMBARRASSING STORIES
CHAPTER 35: FIREWORKS GOOD AND BAD
CHAPTER 36: FACING THE DAMAGE DONE
CHAPTER 37: BABIES AND DREAMS
CHAPTER 38: BULLIES AND THE BOXER
CHAPTER 39: THE BAD BOY AND THE KNIFE
CHAPTER 40: DOUBLE DATES
CHAPTER 42: PROM AND HERO IN A TUX
CHAPTER 43: THE WAITING GAME
CHAPTER 44: A HERO'S REWARD
CHAPTER 45: SURPRISES
CHAPTER 46: WEDDING DRESS DISASTER
CHAPTER 47: TOM'S CHOICE
CHAPTER 48: ROB'S REVENGE
CHAPTER 49: BLINDSIDED
CHAPTER 50: WHAT DID YOU DO?
CHAPTER 51: OVERWHELMED
CHAPTER 52: WEDDING EVE
CHAPTER 53: WEDDING DAY
CHAPTER 54: THE TRUTH COMES OUT
CHAPTER 55: REST OF MY LIFE
CHAPTER 56: OUR LIFE
CHAPTER 57: THE CAPTAIN'S WIFE
CHAPTER 58: LAST CHAPTER: MY MARIA

CHAPTER 41: FIRE STARTER AND CLOSE CALLS

13 2 0
נכתב על ידי Cowboy0928

We were in class.  The teacher asked me to take the attendance sheet to the office.  I was in the office and was talking to the secretary when the fire alarms went off.  I ran out into the hall, and everyone was racing out of their classrooms.  I was trying to get information as to what part of school the fire was, hoping to find out who is responsible, but was pushed outside by some of the teachers.  I started searching the crowd for Judy. But didn't see her. I tried texting her. When I didn't get an answer, I called, but went to voicemail, I started to worry that maybe Judy was trapped inside.

I ran to try and get back into the school, but they wouldn't let me through.  There were security guards there blocking the doors.  I said, "I need to find my friend. Please let me back in."  They refused, and said chances are my friend is out here in the crowd. If I go running in and she is outside. I said that I tried calling her, she's not out here.  But they refused, and I couldn't get past them.

I called Tom in a panic.  He was in class with Booker.  Tom said, "hello" I said, "Tommy I'm sorry to bother you in class.  His teacher glared at him and said no phone calls.  Tom said, "it's my mom, it's an emergency. I'm sorry."  

She allowed him to talk on the phone.  Tom left the room to stand outside. Tom said, "Sydney, What's wrong?"

I said, "Tommy there was a fire, I can't find Judy. I'm outside, I tried running to where the fire was, but they pushed me out."

Tom said, "Sydney why the hell would you try and run to where the fire is."  I said, "because I was thinking that maybe I would see whoever is doing this, I mean you know they are getting off on watching their work."

I said, "when I got outside, I looked for her and I can't find her, so I tried calling and went straight to voicemail, so I tried to get back in the building, but the stupid security guards here won't let me."

I said stupid loudly as I was standing right in front of them. I was glaring at them.

Tom said, "well thank them for me."  I said, "Hanson." He said, "Sydney it's not a good idea to run back into the school."  I said, "I can't find Judy."  He said, "Sydney, she probably made it out. it won't do her any good if you get hurt running back in to find her, when she is safe outside. She would never forgive herself if something happened to you."

Tom said, "Sydney I'm going to grab Booker and then we will meet you outside the school. Please don't do anything stupid, like tricking those guards and putting yourself in danger."

Tom went in and got Booker told the teacher it was a family emergency. Mom needed them at home immediately.  Tom then filled Booker in.  

Tom was panicking, about Judy. He felt helpless. She was in danger, and they can't help her.  Booker said, "I'm as scared as you are Hanson, but we got to stay positive, and trust that Judy is going to be ok, she is trained, and a great officer, better than both of us she knows how to get out of the building. I'm going to call Adam, but you need to call Sydney, make sure she doesn't do anything stupid, and get herself back in the building."

I was trying to sweet talk the security guard and beg him to help me find my friend. He said he would make a call, see what he could find out.

He found out that the fire started outside A7.  I said, "oh my God. That's my classroom."   He said that the door was bolted so they were trapped, had to break the windows to get out. He was on hold to get more information.

Tom called, and I answered, almost in hysterics.  Tom said, "Sydney, I can't understand you."  I tried to calm down enough to tell him, but I just kept saying A7.   Tom said, "I don't know what A7 means."  I said, "That's our classroom, that's where the fire started. I got sent to the office to take the attendance sheet. Dammit Tommy. I should have been in there. I have to get back in to find her."  

Tom said, "no you don't. I'm almost there. Promise me Sydney that you won't go back in that building. I mean it. I'm as scared as you are about Judy, but like Booker pointed out, she is one of the best officers I've ever seen, and she knows how to protect herself, and make it outside. We have to stay positive."

Tom said, "We are here. Where are you?"  I told. him at the front door.

Booker and Tom ran through the crowd to get to the entrance.

I saw them and ran to Tom. Crying. I fell into his arms.

I said, "Tommy this is all my fault."  Tom said, "no baby it's not."  I said, "yes I should have been in the class with Judy. But the teacher picked me to take the attendance sheet."  Tom said, "Well I'm glad that she did. I would not want to have to worry about both of you being in there."  

Adam called Booker.  Booker said, "hey Adam."  Adam said, "I'm on the way, but wanted to let you know that Judy is safe."  Booker said, "Thank God."  Adam said, "She just called me she is fine, but got smoke inhalation, they are treating all the students that were in her class."  

Booker said, "Guys she is safe."  Tom said, "Thank God."  I said, "Where is she?"  Booker said, "she is getting medical treatment."  

Tom said, "they must be on the other side of the building. I saw ambulances when we pulled up. Let's go."  Tom took my hand, and we all went to walk to the other side.

As we got closer, I saw Judy and ran to her. I said, "Thank God. Judy" She hugged me. I cried.  I said, 'I was so scared Judy. I am so sorry I wasn't with you."  She said, "don't be."  

Tom said, "hey Judy you scared the hell out of us."  I stepped back, and Tom hugged her. Then Booker did.

I said, "when I heard the fire alarm I tried to run to where the fire was, but I got forced outside."  Tom said, "I'm glad Sydney. And I need to go thank those security guards from keeping you from going back inside."  Judy said, "Wait what?"

Tom said, "this one thought it was a good idea to get back in the building to go find you."

Judy said, "I'm glad that they wouldn't let you, Sydney. But it means a lot to me that you would risk your life for me."  She hugged me.

Tom said, "Judy are you sure you're, ok?  Do you need to go to the hospital?"  She said, "I'm fine."

Adam came up to us and hugged Judy. Judy said she was fine. The fire captain came over to talk to Adam, since they were friends.  Adam then told us that the fire was timed, they found the device, and it was set to go off at a certain time.  He asked me if I saw anyone in the hall, when I left to go to the office. I told him no. I must have just missed them, if they bolted the door.

Adam said, "this is escalating. There were a few students hurt this time. We really need to find out who is doing this, before someone gets hurt bad or worse."

Judy was coughing a lot, but she said that she was fine. She refused to go to the hospital.

She said she was a little tired, and thought she wanted to just go home and take a nap.  Tom said he would drive her, Booker said that he would take her home.  Tom looked at me then at Judy. He said "Fine Booker but just promise me you will stay there with her. If you have plans, then let me just take her home."  Judy said, "First off, Hanson I'm fine. I don't need a babysitter."  Tom said, "Judy you are fine, but you could have been hurt badly today, so you are just going to have to accept the fact that I'm worried about you. I don't want you left alone. Either I can stay with you, or I'll let Booker."  

Dennis said, "I don't have any plans."  Tom hugged Judy.  She said, 'Thanks Hanson" He kissed her cheek, and walked her to the car.

I walked with Dennis.  Dennis said, "so do I get to drive your baby Judy" She laughed and handed him her keys.

Judy gave me a hug.  I said, "I'm so glad you are ok. I was so scared Judy."  I said, "Judy if you need anything call me" She said, "Thanks. I'll call you later and check in."

We walked to Tom's car. He unlocked his passenger door. Letting me in, then got in.  He was driving, and the whole car ride was silent.

We got home, and Tom opened my door, then we went inside.  I said, "I feel so bad that I was at the office."  Tom snapped at me.  He yelled, 'What the hell is wrong with you." Catching me off guard. I stared at him.

He said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I'm just upset. I mean Judy means so much to me, and I was so scared."  I said, "I know."  I hugged him.

Tom said, "Sydney as scared as I was about Judy, feeling helpless, the one thing that kept me from totally losing it, was that you were safe. If you would have been in class with Judy, I don't even want to think about it."  I nodded.

I said, "I'm going to go take a bath, try and get rid of this smoke smell."  He said, "ok I'm going to call and check in on Judy."  I hugged him and left.

Tom called and talked to Judy.  Then the doorbell rang. Tom went to the door.  It was Jay.

Jay said, "hey Hanson. I wasn't sure if Sydney was home yet from class. I needed to drop this off."

Tom said, "yeah she's taking a bath."  Tom was kind of lost in thought not paying attention to Jay.

Jay said, "um you, ok?"  Tom said, "I'm sorry what?"

Jay said, "I was just asking if you are ok, you seem upset."  Tom said, 'yeah, I'm sorry. I should have told you right when you came in. Sydney was fine the whole time, she was in the office, but there was a fire in her classroom today."  Jay said, "oh my God."  Tom said, "I'm still upset. Judy is fine too. It's just Sydney called me and was all upset, told me and Booker and I raced to the school, not knowing if Judy was ok or not. And to make matters worse, Sydney was trying to get back into the school. I'm thankful for the security guards who wouldn't let her."

Jay said, "that sounds exactly like her. Thank God they were there to stop her."  Tom said, "yeah man I just keep going back to what if Sydney would have managed to get back in, and then she was trapped in there, if she was hurt, or what if Judy didn't make it out."

Tom and Jay were in the kitchen. Tom got a beer, and then said, "you look like you need one too."  Jay took it and thanked. him.

Tom said, "I'm sorry. I know I just scared the shit out of you, telling you this."  

Jay said, "yeah you know as proud as I am of my baby sister, I'd be lying if I told you that I wish that she would quit being a police officer and want to come to work with me and dad or do anything else. But I know it's in her heart to do this. But scares the hell out of me. I worry about her nonstop. I know she gets tired of me texting her all the time asking if she is ok. But I just if I don't hear from her my mind starts to worry."

Tom nodded.  I came out. I said, "oh hey Jay." He got up and grabbed me and hugged me. So tightly I almost couldn't breathe.

I said, "I can't breathe."  He let loose a little.  I said, "I see Tom told you."  Jay said, "yes that you could have been hurt or worse today."  I said, "I was safe the whole time."

Jay said, "only because you were in the office."  I said, "Well I wish I wasn't. I can't believe that I was in the office, and left Judy there alone."  Tom said, "Sydney, I told you I'm glad that you were safe. I don't even want to think about it."

I said, "did you call and check on her."  Tom said, "yeah she was just getting ready to lie down."

I said, "I think I'm going to fix dinner and take it to her and Booker or see if they want to come over. I need to go to the store."  Tom said, "Do you want me to take you?"  I said, "No that's ok."

I gave Jay a hug.

Jay said, "Sydney I know that this is not going to do me any good but."  I said, "no Jay I'm not getting off this case. Don't worry about me ok."  I hugged him.  He said, "That's impossible not to worry. I love baby sis."  I said, "I love you too."  I left.

Tom said, "your sister is stubborn."  Jay said, "you got that right."  Jay was telling Tom stories about when I was little, and how stubborn I was, that I had to do things my way, and if I couldn't do something, I would get mad and then do it over and over keep trying until I could do it. Even if it meant staying up outside all night long, wearing myself out, and hurting myself in the process.

Tom and Jay both laughed. Jay said, "Speaking of my sister, I really have to say. When you said that you guys were engaged, I really didn't believe it. I thought this was just a lie to try and ruin the wedding, but I believe it's true now."  Tom didn't say anything.

Jay said, "I've never seen Sydney so happy, and she's so excited about this prom coming up. I know it's work, and not really a prom for her, but she is almost giddy about it, she's so excited, so thank you for that."

Tom said, "I'm happy that I can take her to the prom. I really was shocked when she told me that she never went to any of her proms. Or that she never had a boyfriend before Rob"

Jay said, "yeah Sydney could have gone to the prom, with one of my friends, but she thought of it as being a pity date, and she was so stubborn she would not let me set it up. I mean all my friends that were single at the time, thought of Sydney as a little sister, so they would have taken her. But she refused."

Allison called, and Jay said he had to go. He said, "Hanson this case. I mean I know that as a police officer she is in danger, but I'm just worried about her at this prom. If Judy and Sydney don't catch them before then is the prom going to be safe for her."  Tom said, "I wish they would catch them before, but yeah we're thinking the prom is the actual target, although this time the fire there were a few people hurt, the fires are escalating. I promise you Jay, I will keep Sydney safe on prom night."  They shook hands.  Jay said, "Thank you Tom. I'm so glad that my sister has you."  Jay left, as Doug was coming in.

Tom's point of view.

Doug said, "Hanson I just stopped by Judy's."  I said, "Was she awake."  Doug said, "no Booker said she was still sleeping. He filled me in."  I got another beer, gave Doug a beer, and sat on the couch.

Doug said, "Hanson you, ok?"

I said, "not really. I mean from being scared about Judy, to what could have happened to Sydney today, and to top that off, talking to her brother, he made me feel like shit."

Doug said, "What did he blame you or something?"

I said, "no it's not that. He was being nice. He told me that he's never seen her happier, and she's so excited about going to prom, since she never got to go to any of her own.  He said she was giddy about it."

Doug said, "ok so the problem is?"

I said, "The problem is that this is all fake. He likes me, he trusts me, her father likes and trusts me, and I'm lying to them."

Doug said, "No you're not Hanson."

I said, "yeah I am Penhall. We are not going to get married. We are just friends."

Doug said, "And you are in love with her. You're just as excited to take her to prom as she is. And don't even deny it."

I said, "you're right. I do love her."

Doug said, "Why don't you just tell her you want this to be real. Tell her how you feel."

I said, "I can't do that. She doesn't feel the same way. It would just complicate things, ruin our friendship, make it awkward."

Doug said, "not if she feels the same, and you won't know that unless you tell her."

I said, "I can't tell her. Besides as much as I love her, I don't think it would be a good idea if she knew, even if she felt the same way. I can't be in a relationship Doug. I'm too scared. If we got together, and then she left me. It would destroy me."

Doug said, "well eventually you do know that you need to tell her. You owe her that much. You owe yourself it too."

Just then Sydney came in. God, I hope she didn't hear us.    I don't think she did.

Sydney's view

I came in. I said, "hey guys."  Tom got up and came to take the bags out of my hands, and I said, "I've got these if you want to get the other sacks in the car."  Tom said, "Sure."  He left.

Doug said, "Hey Sydney I'm so glad that you're ok, and Judy."  I said, "yeah me-too Doug. I was wanting to thank you for agreeing to be prom date for Margie. She's a really sweet girl."  Doug said, "Sure Sydney."  I said, "I'm going to make a big dinner, and Judy and Booker are coming over, do you want to stay and eat."  Tom said, "you don't have to ask Penhall twice if food is involved."  We laughed.  I said, "Tom can you call Harry and invite him."  Tom said, "Sure."

I made lasagna, breadstick, salad, bruschetta, and chocolate brownies.  Everyone loved the meal. I invited Jay, and Allison and my dad.

My dad was concerned about this case, and asked me to take myself off the case, but I refused, and told him he better stay out of it, and not pull strings with City Hall.  He said don't think he hasn't debated doing it.  Tom and Jay agreed with my dad, but Judy and I talked him out of it.

Everyone complimented me on the meal.  Doug said he was jealous of Tom getting to eat all the meals I make him.  Dennis said yeah not fair.

Everyone left.  Tom insisted on doing the dishes. Told me to go relax. But I told him I'd help.

Tom was quiet. After dinner, we went and sat on the couch.

I was getting sleepy, so I told him I thought I was going to call it a night. As we were heading upstairs, Tom said, "hey Syd."  I stopped at my bedroom door.

I turned to face him.  He said, "I'm so thankful you have no idea, that you are ok. That you weren't hurt. It scares me to think of you being hurt. You and Judy."  I hugged him.  

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

9.5K 261 21
For Detective Kevin Ryan there's always been a clear line between the good and the bad; The cops and the criminals; The guilty and the innocent. Wha...
16.4K 388 112
This is a story about the 21 Jumpstreet officers. With a new character added, Officer Sydney Kramer. What happens when Sydney gets to the chapel, an...
702 12 43
The sequel to "My Fake Romance With The Hottest Guy In School" When Tom gets cheated on by his girlfriend of 2 years, to keep her from bothering him...
2.8K 18 55
Officer Tom Hanson is 18, soon to be 19, fresh out of Police Academy, and on the force in his home town. He is given an undercover case, and has to...