Do you remember?

By Freens_BecBec

Sam and Mon has a daughter Becky who gets into danger and Freen Sam's twin brother's daughter. Could Freen be... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
Special Chapter

32.

716 47 9
By Freens_BecBec

Authors note: I just found a photo so I added it's really cute right 😍🥰

Becky's PoV
I tried hard to sleep but was not able to because of feeling horny. I tossed and turned while Freen slept long ago. Moms were still on fire not letting me sleep. I'll tease them later. Finally I slept as sounds were gone.

Morning I woke up and found Freen was missing beside me. It was still early so I went down and found Sam mom and Freen in the garden doing meditation. It was cute to see them together. I went beside mom while she had closed her eyes and hugged her.

I said "Good morning momma I love you."

She said "Good morning baby had good sleep."

I nodded no and said "The sounds were not letting me sleep. I thought you wouldn't get up today." And I giggled. Freen opened her eyes as she heard me giggle. She said in baby voice "Good morning Becky." And smiled at me. I felt bit shy remembering nights deep hot kiss.

Sam mom said "I'm sorry for loud noises."

I giggled again coming back to reality and said "But next time please close the door mom."

She nodded. Freen pulled me from mom and Hugged me while kissing my cheeks. I felt weird and shy. Mom was beside me what if she kiss my lips oh god.

Mom giggled and said "Oh now I came to know the real reason why you didn't sleep last night. Anyway your film was so good. Thank you."

I looked down with embarrassment. Freen said "Yes mom that kissing scene....."

I put my hands on her mouth to shut it. Mom just giggled at us. Oh god why did you say it Freen. I whispered in her eyes "Freen you should not say those things in front of mom ok."

She nodded like a child and hugged me. I feel so relaxed to be in her arms. Mom cleared her trout and said "Hmm I think after few days you'll also do sounds in your room."

What? mom how can you tease me like that. I ran inside the home due to shy and embarrassment. Mon mom came down. She saw my face and said "What happened Becky? Why is your face red?"

I said nothing and ran to my room.

...............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.6K 30
"Here's your milktea, Sweetheart." "I'm not your sweetheart !" "You know for someone who drinks this much of a sweet drink , sometimes your tongue is...
45.4K 2.1K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...
143K 7.8K 76
this a fanfiction of freen and becky. I always thought what if freen and becky was in sam and mon's universe. what if real and reel were marged toget...
64.3K 2K 31
Mon was in a toxic relationship and she can't seem to break apart from it, until she got the courage to break it off and she was devastated and broke...