BOF ~

Par wnalya2312

Sunoo got a scholarship to a luxurious high school in Korea, which is full of rich kids. As soon as he went t... Plus

The Main Characters.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31

25

232 13 0
Par wnalya2312

( A/N: okay...I have been busy ...umm, here we go, an update, lets go...)

(Sunoo's pov)

I am having fun today, not gonna lie. I love it. Firstly, we went to the ice rink, which is Sunghoon's favourite, and I learned about skating from him, who was my teacher for about 30 minutes. Sunghoon looked like he really loved skating, and I love seeing him smile because he is so Ice Prince-coded. Then, we moved on to my pick, Atlantis. And, thanks to God, the rain has stopped.

I have been wanting to ride it, and we waited for almost 15 minutes, which is kinda long since this ride is one of the famous rides in Lotte World. But at least it was worth the wait. I really enjoyed it. Hihi, I even scream, and yeah, people are kind of shocked, but that's okay because I am not the only one. I mean, they are like a lot of girls screaming like hell, which doesn't make me any worse.

But before we even ride, does Sunghoon look kind of pale? I asked him if he was really okay with my pick because he looked like he would pass out anytime, but he assured me, saying that it is his skin condition that makes him always pale. And, with that, I just shrug it off. He doesn't look good, so I hold his hands when we ride Atlantis. We flew into the sky, and my heart is pumping with excitement. It is so satisfying, but what even shocked me was when Sunghoon intertwined my hands with him.

Yeah, not gonna lie, it really makes my heart melt, but, thanks to God, the ride is even thrilling enough to make me forget about it and let it go. After that, Sunghoon picked Camelot Carousel because he said that he felt kind of dizzy after the last ride, so he wanted to pick something that was slow and relaxing for himself.

I just nodded in agreement. I mean, that's the rule; we want it to be fair and square. It's really cute, and I took a photo with Sunghoon because, why not?

As soon as we are done with Sunghoon's pick, we move on with mine, hihi, my favourite's one, Haunted House, ouh, if only Ni-ki is here, he will love this as well. Me and Ni-ki love to watch horror movies. I have read the review saying it is so scary as fuck. And, for me, who loves the horror genre, I really need this. Sunghoon just agreed with my pick, but he already told me that he is a scaredy-cat. So, I just told him that he could hide himself on my back if he was really scared of it.

Yeah, the Haunted House is top-tier; I mean, it's so real. I feel chilled inside. The ghost—no, I mean the staff—is so good at becoming the ghost. I really admire their work. But Sunghoon is really scared of it; no, he is so traumatised by it.

He really is shivering in fear, so we went to the stall that sells snacks and desserts, and we took a break for a few moments. We bought churros and ice cream; of course, mine is mint chocolate, while Sunghoon chose coffee.

As I ate, I remembered about Jungwon.

"Oh...no...he is alone.... How selfish of me to forget about my best friends, Jungwon", I thought.

So, I asked Sunghoon, who is happy to eat his ice cream.

Umm, Hyung, is one of your friends free for today?"

Sunghoon looked at me entirely in shock, maybe because I call him Hyung?

He smirked for a moment before answering my question.

"Yeah, Jay is free; I don't know about Jake; I felt like lately he has been busy with someone."

I smiled after I heard about Jake's new.

"Hmmm..probably busy with Y/N. They are making it obvious.", I smile as I remember watching them do something unholy in the locker room. I don't know if they already kiss or whatever, but I know they have things with each other.

I nodded for a moment and licked my ice cream.

"Then, Hyung, can I ask for his help?"

Sunghoon looked at me with a serious face before crossing his feet in a cool way. He chin-upped himself while looking into my eyes.

"What is it? Is it really something that is big, because you can ask for my help; you don't need my friend's help; or is it about your friend?"

"Yeah, you are right, Hyung, this is about Jungwon. Um, I want to ask if Jay can help my friends; I mean, more like, drive him to the house, because I don't want him to wait so long at the bus stop. I am worried about him; he is alone,", I pouted, thinking about Mr. Sheep.

Sunghoon smiled in a genuine way before landing one of his hands on mine and saying his words.

"Hey, don't worry, let me text Jay. Okay, he will never say no to me. So, don't worry about Jungwon; he is strong, just like you. Okay?""

He smiled, moving on to squeeze my cheek and flatter me with his words.

"Aww. Mr. Ddeonu is so kind and nice to his loved one. I hope he can be nice to me too,", he said, smiling widely before going to my hair. He is ruffling my hair and chuckling for a moment.

"Why...?"

"Ummm..your hair is just silky and soft. Hmmm."

I let out chuckles, and looking at his eyes, yeah, they are still shining like they have a whole galaxy on them. Is beautiful.

"Hey, Mr. Park Sunghoon, are you sure you don't date someone because you really look like the biggest flirt right now?", I tease him.

He laughs at my words.

"Yah, you are the first one to make me anticipate this, but no. I think it just came out of itself. I mean, I don't flirt because I don't like playing with others hearts. I know it hurts if someone plays with you."

I look at him; he was so sincere when he said that.

I know what he means.

He is so nice to say that. And I should never judge him that easily. I have seen his soft side, and yeah, he is human, and I love seeing it.

(End of Sunoo's pov)

♥︎♥︎♥︎

We are fucking Handsome boys (and we know....that is fact💅)

Penguins🐧

umm...yo JAY I need your help.. 

and what is wrong with the sudden username change.. suddenly turn into an emo boy...hmm...maybe your fuck boy era is over...congratulations👏👏

angrybirdissofuckingme

yah...what is wrong with my...uh..never mind...thanks for making my day..🖕🖕

so...what is it? as long as you don't make me dirty my hand into punch someone...

laylaismysecondbaby

why not asking me?

and Hoon...I agree with you..what the fuck is wrong with your username...heart broken?

Penguins🐧

umm...jake...you are busy....

and  Jake ,you too...whats wrong with your username...then who is your first baby then?😏

and also Jay...I want you to help Sunoo's friend....

he is asking for help..since he is worried about his friend...

and I said you can help him...since you also know him...

laylaismysecondbaby

what...? there is nothing wrong with my...hmm..whatever

🙄🙄

angrybirdissofuckingme

his friends..that kitty?..hmm..okay dm me...I will see whether he really need my help..

and..yeah..Jake suddenly changing his username..tooo..🤨

I bet he is hiding something from us... 

laylaismysecondbaby

stfu...you emo boy...🖕🖕

░-░-░-░-░-░-░-░-░-░-░

Okay..sorry for a short chapter...

I am sad...cause after the end of this month..

I will continue my study..

which mean, I will be super busy..😭😭

I am sorry ..I can't promise you guys a fast updates..

anyways...thanks for reading my story..

and, dear engenes..please votes..💜💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.8K 421 16
โ !ยก enemies to lovers ยก! โ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ, ๐˜ง๐˜ท๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ช...
318K 12.7K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
17.5K 759 16
What if two psychotic lovers fall in love with or rather obsess over each other? The world surely didn't want that to be true, but it's too late to...
62.5K 2.8K 38
"I hate you so much, but why do I want to kiss you right now?" HeeSun Au Based on the K-drama Love Alarm, but with a completely different plot. Enem...