Over-Throned

Autorstwa tcsxkierra

-possession of control, authority, or influence over others- having too much power can be overwhelming, can... Wiฤ™cej

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž..
๐Ÿ..
๐Ÿ..
๐Ÿ‘..
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ..
๐Ÿ’..
๐Ÿ“..
๐Ÿ”..
๐Ÿ•..
๐Ÿ–..
๐Ÿ—..
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—..
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–..
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—..
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–..
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—..

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ..

223 28 32
Autorstwa tcsxkierra

ᴏᴠᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇᴅ
ᴛᴡ: ꜱᴀ..

ᴅᴏʀɪɴᴅᴀ..

1 ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ..

For the most part everything was going good, I've felt better since I've stopped going to the therapy sessions. Surrounding myself with Jacky & Denise did nothing but upset me.

Karen and I decided to go over to Twinkie's house, we had a-lot of catching up to do with Twinkie.

"Hi sister!" I ran up to Twinkie as we seen her already standing with her door opened.

"Hey D!" Twinkie smiled

Karen soon hugged her after me, after we greeted Twinkie we sat our things down and went over to her kitchen. Karen grabbed a bottle of wine out of Twinkie's cabinet.

"So I know y'all have something to tell me, I can tell from the look on y'all faces" Twinkie laughed

Karen looked over at me, insisting I begin first

"Well, you know how I was messing around with that boy Travis?" I asked, Twinkie simply nodded.

"Basically I went out one day after leaving Karen's house, As I sat down Drew walked up to me starting his bullshit" I explained

"Once Drew walked away my whole mood changed seeing him so I decided to leave, As I was walking out Travis stopped & greeted me. He told me he was here with his "dad" which threw me off because the only children Drew has that we know of is Kierra & J drew" I continued

As I spoke Twinkie's eyes lit up "So me & Karen put two & two together and- I think He's Denise's child" Karen cut me off.

Twinkie chuckled "That could be a possibility , but at the same time Jacky supposedly took Denise to get an abortion" Twinkie added

"So?"

"So, y'all looking at it the other way around" Twinkie laughed

Me & Karen stared at each other for a while "Lord help us" Karen rubbed her head looking away from me.

It was all started to add up in my head, I chuckled to myself as I was caught into my thoughts. Could Jacky be so angry at the fact that she had to hide her child because Damon wanted nothing to do with her?

"Dorinda" Twinkie snapped her fingers in my face

"Sorry y'all I'm just thinking" I giggled

"Well enough about them, Doe have you been okay mentally?" Twinkie asked with a smile at me.

"I feel a lot better after skipping out on those therapy sessions, the sessions were making me feel crazy and nobody want's to feel like that" Karen & Twinkie nodded

We sat in Twinkie's kitchen for about an hour switching from different topics.

"Well I'm gonna head to mamas house, no telling what Jacky putting in her head" Karen shook her head

"I'm gonna go get ready for tonight" I added

"Aht aht, where you going D?" Twinkie asked

"Oh me and Karen just gonna go to the bar for a little, after that I'm going straight home I'm dick deprived" We all laughed

"I know that's right, well I love y'all and please be safe" Twinkie kissed our cheeks as we left.

Once I got into the car I instantly drove away, my house wasn't a long distance from Twinkie's so It wouldn't be a long drive.

When I arrived home I quickly went upstairs to shower, the house was silent since Rashun went out with his homies.

After my shower, I pulled out a white dress with white heels and a silver hand bag purse.

I looked in the mirror as I fixed the curls in my Up-do hairstyle, after finishing I looked at my phone to see Karen's text letting me know she was heading to the bar.

Now rushing, I got into the car and quickly drove away as music played.

At the red light, I looked down seeing a text from Rashun instantly making me smile.

When the light turn greened I turned into the Bar's parking lot, Immediately seeing Karen's car pulling in also. I was relieved she arrived around the same time, She always complained about me being late.

As I parked, Karen came up to my car knocking on the window. I giggled watching her as I got out the car

"Finally, I didn't think you was gone ever finishing parking" Karen giggled as I playfully hit her arm.

Once we walked in we quickly sat down and ordered drinks.

"what was going on at mama's when you went?" I asked

"nothing much, Jacky was in mama's room as I talked to mama checking up on her and letting her know we were going out tonight" Karen said

I nodded taking a sip from my drink, Karen's head turned quickly making me guess she noticed someone.

"Todd?" she mumbled loud enough for me to hear "is that the man you were suppose to bring to the cabin?" I smirked

"Oh yeah! he's a lawyer so he works pretty hard, I couldn't convince him enough to take a break" Karen smiled

"Girl go talk to him! I have to use the bathroom anyways" I chuckled

"Doe I can't do that I'll just go with you, he thinks I'm upset about him not coming on the trip" Karen explained

"Well go show him you not! I gotta pee girl" I hit her arm as I walked over to the bathroom.

"Finally damn" I mumbled to myself as I rushed into the stall.

When I finished I went out the stall to wash my hands, As I look into the mirror I see Damon behind me.

I quickly turned around breathing heavily "Damon what the fuck? why are you here?" A huge lump grew in my throat as I felt myself become teary eyed.

"Dorinda, you've been dodging me ever since you've seen me again for the first time. Why is that my love? you aren't young anymore you can take it" he smirked

"Damon get the fuck away from me, do you not know all the pain you caused me over the years? why would I want to ever be with someone like you" I slightly raised my voice.

He laughed as I tried to grab the door, he quickly grabbed my arm pushing me against the wall.

"I won't hurt you this time" he hands slowly surrounded my throat, I closed my eyes as tears fell down.

As he turned me around I tried screaming, Damon instantly covered my mouth with his hand. Tears continued to fall as I felt my panties come down.

As he forced himself inside me, I cried & screamed as the pain got worse as he continued. I tried pushing him but nothing stopped him.

My mind instantly went back to my 13 year old self, I was a young girl who knew nothing about sex. I was innocent and he had to take that away, just for him to do it all over again.

He smacked my ass as he pulled himself out of me releasing all over my dress, I quickly turned around looking up and down at him as he smirked.

I couldn't yell anymore nor talk, I hit his chest as he laughed trying to put his jacket back on.

I tripped him to the ground getting on top of him, he tried hitting back but I dodged his hits. As I continued to punch him his face began to bleed and fill up with marks.

The door swung open and there was Karen, running over to me as I began to beat him with my heel "Dorinda! Dorinda no no !" she yelled

I cried and strained my voice trying to scream as she grabbed me, my body fell to the floor and I rushed in the corner rocking back and forth.

Karen looked over at me and then Damon, she then looked back over at me seeing blood running down my leg. Her eyes began to widen as they got glossy.

Karen kicked Damon in his face, he continued to spit up blood holding his crotch as Karen also kicked his private era.

"Don't you ever! bring yo ass around my family again!" Karen yelled, I continued crying in the corner.

"I'm calling the police on your sorry ass!" Karen cried, I felt bad that she had to see everything all over again.

As Karen had her phone up to her ear, I began shaking as I watched Damon on the floor coughing up blood.

"Dorinda I am so so sorry, I should of came in here with you" Karen cried as she held me.

I couldn't find the right words to put together, I was stuck again.

A few moments later the police barged into the bathroom "put your hands up!" they yelled at Damon as they held their guns up.

They quickly got him off the floor and cuffed him, He looked over at me and Karen smirking with a bloody face.

"Come on lets get you to the hospital" One of the police men helped Karen grab me from the floor.

As we left the bathroom eyes were stuck on us, It was embarrassing for everyone to see me covered in blood and tears.

The ambulance arrived and they quickly got me into the vehicle "I'm her sister" Karen yelled before they closed the doors.

As she got in I watched her push Rashun's contact on her phone, tears continued to fall as the thought of his reaction filled my mind.

While Karen held her phone to her ear I felt myself become dizzy "H-Hello? Rashun? Me and Dorinda are heading to the hospital, I'll explain when you get there" Karen cried

I stared into the lights that were in the ambulance truck, All i could think about was the day my mother tried to save my father...

ᴏᴠᴇʀ-ᴛʜʀᴏɴᴇᴅ

i hope y'all don't kill me about this chapter! poor doe, please make sure to read the TW i put in the beginning of the chapter. I do not want to trigger any of you if this has sadly happened🩶..

Here's another Over-Throned update how we feeling?

Was Karen wrong for letting Dorinda go by herself

How do y'all think Damon got there?

What's gonna happen to Dorinda now?

Please let me know your feedback, I love all of you all's comments and support 🩶✨..

ᴛᴄꜱxᴋɪᴇʀʀᴀ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ✧

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
3.3K 194 8
A seemingly normal school boy, Kazuki Hikaru, enrolled into Japan's best and most prestigious school, Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. A...
461K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...