Hai Tujhe Bhi Izazat

By eliraovertheclouds

In Physics, we learn 'Opposites attract', in Chemistry, we learn 'Like dissolves like' and in Biology we lear... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Her Life
Chapter 2: His Life
Chapter 3: Hope For The Best
Chapter 4: Varanasi It Is
Chapter 5: Cold Coffee And Sandwiches
Chapter 6: Not Good For Health?
Chapter 7: A Favour
Chapter 8: Anatomy Class
Chapter 9: A New Couple?
Chapter 10: Library Lessons
Chapter 11: Crush?
Announcement
Announcement
Chapter 12: Canteen Or Tea Stall?
Chapter 13: Trouble
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: Sorry?
Chapter 17: Caring
Chapter 18: New Feelings
Chapter 19: Confused Feelings
Chapter 20; To Be Brave
Chapter 21: Misunderstandings
Chapter 22: Choose Her
Chapter 23 Doing what's right
Chapter 24: Changing Perspective
Chapter 25: Inside the mansion
Chapter 26: Dilemma
Chapter 27: At the police station
Chapter 28: During the holidays
Chapter 29: A mistake
Chapter 30: Brotherly bond
Chapter 31: Movie Night
Chapter 32: Field Trip
Chapter 33: Discovering the truth
Chapter 34
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 35

850 54 31
By eliraovertheclouds

Aaradhya was in a very weird situation. Abhi and she were not on talking terms unless Atharva showed his presence. Abhi had declined her help but whenever Atharva wanted to ask some questions or was found near her, Abbi appeared from nowhere. He would still not talk to her and she was thankful for this. He promised her that he would not disturb her and he was keeping it.

Aaradhya has started hating herself with each passing day. She was so weak that she could not take a stand for her. But she realised that maybe it was for the best. Abhi deserved someone far better than her. Someone who can fight the world for him. And she was not that strong.

As she entered the class she saw Ishita standing in front of Abhi's desk. She was telling him something excitedly and he was nodding. Anuj was sitting beside Abhi trying his best to ignore her by concentrating on his phone.

Aaradhya wanted to go and interrupt them. But she controlled herself. She cannot always let her emotions take control of her. She doesn't have any rights to him. Ishita was not a bad girl. Maybe she and Abhi would look good together. Eww! Ishita and Abhi! No. They look like some clowns together.

Abhi was her good friend once. She can't let him be together with anyone who doesn't match his personality. So she decided to interrupt them. Not because she was jealous, but because she wanted good for Abhi and Anuj looked uncomfortable too. As a friend, it was her duty to take him out of this situation. Yes! This was the only reason.

"Hii Anuj," she said standing beside Ishita.

"Aaradhya! Hii!" Anuj said relieved.

"Could you give me your biochemistry notes?" she asked ignoring the other two pairs of eyes on her.

"Yeah, of course!" Anuj said taking out his notebook.

"Why do you need his notes? You are the official note supplier of our batch," Ishita said playfully.

"I missed some classes," Aaradhya replied.

"Oh ok," Ishita said.

"You look very excited. What happened?"
Aaradhya asked.

"Yup! You know there is a big fair organised near the ghats. We were thinking of going there after the class, just to take a break from this schedule," Ishita told her. But she wanted Aaradhya not to join them again.

"Oh great! But Abhi doesn't like fai....," Aaradhya stopped abruptly. She was not supposed to speak on his behalf.

"What? You don't like fairs?" Ishita said looking at him.

"I don't. But I'll go with you. We don't always do what we like," Abhi said looking at Ishita ignoring the presence beside her.

"Yeah, you all should go. Atharva asked me to go there with him. I was also thinking about it," Aaradhya said to Ishita. She could instantly feel someone's eyes on her. If looks could kill, she would have been in heaven by now.

"Do you still have time left for your studies after your tuition classes?" Abhi asked her.

"Don't you have time left after your football match?" she asked instead.

"I forgot about that. I am sorry Ishita, I cannot join you guys. I have my football match," Abhi said standing and leaving.

"I told you he doesn't like fairs," Aaradhya said to Ishita and left too.

What the hell happened? He was all ready to go with her a few moments ago.

"These both are dating," Ishita said looking at Anuj.

"N... No," Anuj said awkwardly.

"I am not asking. I am telling you. They both are dating. They just don't know yet," she said and left.

She cannot force herself on anyone's life. She tried. She tried very hard to impress him. But she was not a fool. She understands that he only showed interest in talking to her when Aaradhya was near. He was an amazing man. He is always cordial with her nothing else. And she was done with it. She would not become an object which he can use to make someone jealous whenever he wants.

****************

"What are you doing here?" Yuvraj asked when he found Tanu standing near his Jeep with other club members.

"Waiting for you. We need to go to the orphanage today, right?" she said.

"Don't you have your semester exams from next week?" he asked.

"I do have my exams from next week. So?" she asked.

"So do you see any other second-year students here? They all are busy studying," he said.

"It's their wish. They can do whatever they want. I want to go. I will go," she said. This is the only time she gets to spend with him. She is not going to let it go. It's not like she likes to spend time with him. It's because.... It's because.... Because she wants him to have good company for a few hours. For his good. It has nothing to do with her.

"The zygomatic arch gives origin to what? Explain it?" he asked.

"Wh... What?" she got confused by the sudden question.

"The zygomatic arch gives origin to what? Explain it?" he asked again.

"I... I know the answer," Tanu said.
"Give some options," she said after some thinking.

"Go and study anatomy. You are not going anywhere," he said climbing up his Jeep.

"You are the meanest person I have met in my entire life," Tanu said angrily.

"Well, get used to it then," he said bringing the engines to life and left.

Tanu just stood there cursing him. But he was right. She needs to study. She sighed and went back to her hostel.

*********************

Days passed and exams neared. The toughest phase of students' life. It was their last practical today and Teena has to go to Ansh's bungalow after that. He and her family were here. The so-called function was arranged here only. She just wanted to get it done and come back fast.

"So you are going?" Anuj asked.

"I'll come back as soon as possible," she said.

"You can tell us if you face any problem there," he said.

"Don't worry," she gave him a weak smile.

"Ok, I'll go then. Bye," he said.

He was back to being that weak small boy. He cannot do anything for this girl. He likes her but he cannot bring himself to tell her that. He knows she doesn't want to do anything with that asshole Ansh. But he can't do anything about it too. If Yuvraj would have been in his place he would have killed Ansh by now. Why was he not brave like his other friends?

*********************

Teena saw the bungalow was beautifully decorated with servants running here and there, setting everything up.

"What's happening here?" she asked one of them.

"Your and Ansh sir's marriage. You don't know about your marriage?" the servant asked.

"What?" Teena was stunned. She had a bad feeling about this whole function scenario. But her mother has promised her that she would not let anything like this happen until she completes her studies. She ran towards the guest room where her parents might be staying.

"You are here. Good," her mother said when Teena entered the room.

"One thing Mom. I asked for one bloody thing! You said you would let me finish my studies first," Teena accused.

"I tried. Some priests have told Ansh's mother that this is the best time for his marriage. I delayed it as much as I could,"  her mother answered not meeting her eyes.

"What bullshit! I don't want to get married now. Please do something. Dad, please talk to them. Make the underst....." she pleaded.

"Enough of the drama. You will have to marry him, if not today then tomorrow. Better do it today. I don't want you to create any unnecessary scenes and embarrass us," he said coldly.

Teena did not say anything. She just came out of the room. It was useless talking to them. She would talk to Ansh's mother herself. She went to her room and found her selecting jewellery from the many sets kept in front of her.

"Teena! You are here dear! I was waiting for you. Choose any of these. Or choose how many you like. You are too going to be my daughter-in-law. I want you to look the best," Urmila said.

"Aunty I want to complete my studies first. I don't want to get married now," Teena said directly.

"You don't need to study after marriage dear. Why do you want to do so much hard work when you'll be the owner of our industries? Relax and enjoy," Urmila said smiling at her as if were the most normal thing that she just said.

"What do you mean by that? I want to become a doctor," Teena said.

"We'll talk about it later. Just go and rest. Tomorrow it's going to be a big day for you," Urmila said with a voice that told Teena that the discussion was over.

She cannot let this happen to her. She has worked so hard to get into this university. They just can't take everything away from her. They can't. She went to Ansh's room. He was going to be her husband. He needs to understand she cannot leave her dreams just because he has enough money.

"Then kill that bastard. He has two options, either sign papers or get himself killed. And don't call me again, I am busy. Just kill him if he declines," she heard Ansh talking to someone on the phone.

She flinched. This man was murdered too! How is she supposed to live her whole life with him? She has chosen a profession that saves life and he was just doing the opposite.

"Ansh?" she knocked on the door.

"Hii!" he smiled at her and came to hug her.

"Ansh I want to complete my studies first. What's the hurry? We can marry after that," she said.

"Mom said this time is auspicious. It won't come again in the next ten years. I am sure you don't want to wait that long," he said the last line playfully.

"I'll continue my studies after the marriage, right?" she asked. She has to marry him. She would do that. But they can't stop her studies.

"What's the need? Girls die for the lifestyle you are living in Teena. Just take advantage of it and enjoy it," he said typing something on his phone.

"You can't do this. I want to become a doctor. Please talk to Aunty. Tell her I want to continue my studies," she said pleadingly.

"I'll try," he said not giving much attention to whatever she said.

"I cannot risk my career. You have to promise me that my studies will not be affected," she said.

"I said I'll see what I can do," he said giving her an irritated look.

"You will see? I don't believe you. I need confirmation," she said.  She has to stand up for herself. There is no other way. If she didn't raise her voice today, probably she would never be able to speak again.

"Enough. Go to your room," Ansh said controlling his anger. By this time Ansh's mother, Teena's mother and father also entered the room. They wanted to discuss the arrangements but saw the young couple fighting there.

"I will not stop my studies. That's final," she said with equal anger in her voice.

"You will do whatever we ask you for. Don't forget we are investing in your Dad's company," he said taking two steps towards her.

"So? You are buying me? I am not a puppet to dance on your fingers," she said.

"Teena, enough. Go to your room," Ansh's mother said.

"I will not go to my room until you promise me that my studies will not be affected," Teena said in a voice higher than intended. She has lost it now.

And she felt a tight slap on her right cheek instantly. She covered it with her hand.

"Watch your tone while talking to my mother," Ansh said.

He slapped her! He fucking slapped her in front of her parents, his mother and no one is saying anything to him! She saw her mother struggling to say something, she took a step forward but her father caught her hand and shook his head. Her mother just stood there looking down shamefully.

"Calm down, son. Teena, go to your room," Urmila said.

Teena looked at her parents with tear-filled eyes. She was going to sacrifice her life, her career, her everything for them! For the people who cannot even stop a man who is raising his hand on their daughter in front of them.

Teena went to her room and locked the door. She has decided. She is not going to marry him. Let her father's company become bankrupt. She doesn't care anymore. She thought she would satisfy them, and make them love her by doing this sacrifice, by marrying that animal called Ansh. But she doesn't want their love anymore. She is more than capable to survive on her own.

She went downstairs and went to the gate. She would go back to her hostel, at this instant.

"Sorry Ma'am, you are not allowed to go outside," the guards told her.

"Why?" she asked irritated.

"Orders from Sir. We can't let you go out. Sorry," the guards said.

"Ok," she said and returned to her room.

They won't let her out. She cannot fight with all of them alone. She has to use her mind. So she decided to play along. Let's win their trust and break it.

"I need your help for running from this hell," she said after dialling someone's number.

****************

Don't forget to vote and comment guys. It helps me to write further.

Initially, I wanted to pair Teena with Yuvraj but then I dont know how but Tanu and Yuvraj got paired up. And I think it happened for the best. These both are the power couples of the story. I just love them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389 31 22
An always smiling girl called Naina Arora learns that her father is suffering from lung cancer and thus begins her journey to save her Dad by meeting...
28.2K 2.7K 32
She makes an exception to attend her best friend's birthday party instead of being with her family, and that's when she meets him. He was charming, a...
916K 81.7K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
22.3K 1K 15
๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค "๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’† ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’„ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’...