YOU CHANGED MY STORY!!

By Grace_ola

SLOW UPDATES He has always been classified as the type that doesn't care, has time for no one and anything ex... More

INTRODUCTION
Aesthetics
~~CHARACTERS~~
1.Leaving Home
2- Arizona.
3.Cafe
4. Class
Authors Note.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter [12].
Chapter {13}
Aesthetics {2}>
Chapter {14}
Chapter {15}
Chapter 16.
Chapter {17}
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
I'm still here.🀭;⁠-⁠)

5.Party

32 4 0
By Grace_ola

🎶Hey lil mama, what's Poppin tonight tho it's a party over here,party party over here, party party🎶
~~~~••~~~~•

"Olivia" June stormed into the room while she yelled out my name,she then jumped on my bed hugging me. I hugged her back with a questioning look.

"Why did you suddenly yell out my name? Also what's with the hug?"

"I've missed you, perhaps I haven't  seen you all day. How was today's class." She said all in one breath.

"I also missed you,class was fun until someone was being a jerk today." I emphasize on the word someone.

"I am sorry about what happened,i was meant to pick you up but i got delayed back at class.

"Don't worry about it, it's fine." I waved my hand slightly around.

"So,there is a party i got invited to,you are also coming along with me."

"Me...I wasn't even invited,why should I come."I whined out..

"Please you have to come along." She clasped her palm together.

I groaned out loud "Fine, only on one condition once it's twelve we'll leave. I have lectures the next day.

"How about one."I gave her a cold glare.

"Deal,deal we'll leave by 12."She rushed out loud.

We had arrived an hour ago and june was already drunk to singing God knows what song. I don't really know the lyrics of the song but i know the person who sang the song.I do not know lyrics of songs, i do just only nod my head and jam body to the tune.

"C'mon Lily,it's only for one night. Enjoy this night." June shout with her hands on her hips glaring at me while walking to the opposite direction of backyard i guess, I'm not really sure i haven't surveyed the house yet.

A loud music was playing in the background as people swayed their hips,some grinding on guy and other were drinking. I head over to the bar to get a drink

"Hey beautiful,what drink do you want me to get you?"I looked up at the owner of the voice to only see Dylan,to say i was surprised is an understatement. I was astonished upon seeing him behind the bar working.

"You work here"

"Yes,I do. I'm actually a part time worker,we all do need to work one way or the other to earn money."he said the last part with a smile.

I laughed"yes,we sure do need money."

"So, what drink do you want? I make the best drink."he placed the table cloth on his shoulder while he winked at me.

"Um... I don't really know, surprise me."

"Okay, your drink will be made in few minutes"

I swinged my legs while i sat on the barstool,i don't understand why they made the seat so high, like don't they understand all people are not of the same height i sighed to myself.

"Here is your drink,lemon juice with a little bit of vodka." He then slid the drink over to me.

"Thank you." I took a sip out of it,it actually taste amazing. You know the feeling of when someone is watching you? That's what i was feeling at the moment. I felt a pair of eyes scrutinizing all over my body. I turned around to see Alex sitting across the room with a blonde girl by his side caressing his chest downward. His legs were wide opened as he watched me with his grey eyes.. Man he was breathtaking.

He wore black shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow showing his muscles and his tattoos painted all over his skin. Hot. Breathtaking. Hot. I just couldn't take my eyes off him . From his handsome face to his sharp jawline everything was just to die for. His eyes locked with my chocolate with my chocolate one causing a smirk to tug on his lips.
Holy cheesecake..

I immediately looked away from him as I felt blush painted on my cheeks. I took a deep breath trying hard not to glance back at him "are you alright?" Dylan asked.

"Yes, I'm okay."I gave him a small smile taking a sip of my drink.

"Fine." He shrugged making a drink for the person sitting by my right side.

"Let's both drink shots with salt on our hands." June suddenly said while sitting down by my side.

After we both drank six shots,I jumped from seat while bumping my head on the table.

"Easy short stuff."Dylan laughed. I waved my arm at him.

"June, I'll be back." I looked at the opposite direction to see June on the dance floor with a red headed guy.

I made my way to the pool in the backyard,it was also full of people but not as much as the ones inside. I wonder who owns this place.

Finally I found a free seat near the pool. On my way while looking at my feet,I felt myself bumping into someone making me spill a drink all over them. "Shoot, I'm sorry!" I said while staggering forward to look up to see the person.

"You dummy, you ruined my blouse!" I looked up to see the blonde girl that sat with  Alex earlier.

"I... I'm sorry. I'll help you wash it." I told as I stutter watching her drenched cloth.

"The fuck! You know what get the hell out of my way!" I watched her go in a hurry..

After the incident with the Blondie,I laughed to myself while thinking of her name.i left the pool and went back inside,now looking for June when I did find her she sat on a guy's lap while they were both making out.

Yuck.

I decided to walk just around the house. At some point i found Alex with some other people surrounding him in the play room playing cards while some were doing weed. I saw Anthony and Dylan both playing Xbox. When dylan saw he waved me over to join them to which I declined as I didn't like the smell of weed. " Keep playing and doing your thing,I'll be around most of the night so you know where to find me" I told him with a slurred voice while smiling.

"Sure shorty" he smiled back, and went back to his game.

I continued exploring until I found myself on the rooftop. It was a little chilly out here but it was fine. Better than downstairs. There weren't too much people up here. The ones here were smoking and talking. I went and sat beside the fire place.

"Can I seat here?" I heard someone said.

I looked up to the seat beside me and up to say i was surprised about who it was,is an understatement.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Yeah."

He sat and turned to me to stare at me.

"Your mother hasn't ever told you that staring is rude." I told him while staring forward.

He smirked,"no she has not, I'm just hearing it now from you at the moment."

I opened my mouth to say something but decided not to. However I couldn't help but appreciate how incredibly handsome he was  with his slightly tan skin, brown hair and deep gray eyes.

"Now staring is extremely rude." He said with a smile.

"Did you just smile?" I was confused at the moment at why he was smiling,I thought his bad boy aura would have prevented him from smiling at all. He has a nice smile.

"Is it an offense to smile?" He raised his eyebrow while staring at me.

" No, it's not actually. I was just surprised to see you smile" I told him truthfully.

We stayed in an awkward silence for a few seconds until i decided to break it. " What about you? What are you doing here instead of being down there partying?" He chuckled at that.

"Got bored, I seem to be finding partying less and less interesting every time." I watched him as he seated more comfortably.

"I'm not really the party type, June literally begged forced me to come here. Since then I haven't seen her." I laughed at the end of my statement.

"Anything funny I should know of?"

"Nothing."

" Sure princess"

I smiled shyly and shivered slightly. It's colder now than earlier. I felt a tap on my shoulder,I turned to see Alex holding a black leather jacket at hand. "Take it."

"Thanks."I replied with a slight smile.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked after I finished putting on the jacket.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." I nodded.

We talked for some few minutes,I then noticed that the time is fast spent. I should go look for june so we can go home. I have my own set of keys to the dorm but she drove us here so I need to find her. "I need to look for June, it's already late."

" Do you want me to help you down?"

"No, thanks I got it." We made our way downstairs. There was still people everywhere. He softly took my hand as we passed through dancing people. I looked around not finding June so I decide to call her.

"Hey juney, where are you? I want to go home." I whined out on the phone while Alex took us to a quite place so I could talk.

"Hey... I can't really hear what you're saying." She said in a rushed tone. I guess she was busy.

"I wanna go home, I'm tired. Have fun, I'll find my way home. See you tomorrow. I hung up.

"Come on I'll drive you home."

"You don't have to,I don't want to bother you by making you leave already."

He shook his head.

"You aren't beside i was about to leave anyway, it's late and I kinda have early class tomorrow. So come on princess, let's take you home."he slightly tugged my hand.

"Aww, thank you hottie." I said with a slurred voice. He then turned to look at me with a smirk and i quickly realized what I called him. I blushed in embarrassment.

We arrived to his range Rover and he opened the door for me, inside we buckled and took off. I put the address on the GPS while he drove off. We didn't talk much because i was tired, it was a comfortable silence to be honest. I liked it.

We arrived at my dorm building, "this is it."I unbuckled my seat belt.

I turned to look at him just to find him  already looking at me. "Thank you for giving me the ride home."

"It's nothing princess." He leaned over the console to tuck in strand of my hair behind my ear.

We got out of the car he then walked me to the door,I unlocked it and turned to look at him when I remembered I still had his jacket on i tried to take it off but he stopped me.
"You keep it, it looks good on you."he told me causing me to smile.

"It's late,I should probably go inside and I don't want to keep you waiting any longer."

"Goodnight princess." I stood on my tippy toes to give him a peck before he  left to his car. 

I went into the house and that's when I heard his car leaving.

I was exhausted,I didn't bother taking off my clothes I just discarded my bra and jean. Finally I went to the bed thinking about how tired and hungover I was going to be in the morning.

Soon enough I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~''''''''~~~~~
Sorry for the late update. Here's another chapter. It's a little bit long but I hope you like it. I do not know any types or names for tequila, I just formed one in my head.

Love coquette 👁️👄👁️..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 11.5K 35
Ever since Kindergarten he had been classed as her 'bully'. She was a nobody in people's eyes and he was the token, golden boy. He made her life hell...
254K 7.2K 24
Every good girl falls for the bad boy. That's like some unwritten rule that always seems to be respected. But what if he isn't a bad boy, just looks...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
374K 12.4K 60
𝖑𝖀𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖀𝖱𝖨𝖀𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...