Falling For My Neighbour (Gui...

By TMSaunders

SWEARING: SEXUAL: Guilty Pleasures collection: The sweetest sound I've ever heard was from my neighbour's li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Epilogue

Chapter 2

344 21 0
By TMSaunders

HUNTER POV

I couldn't help but stare at Sloan when she laid beneath me this morning. Damn, that woman is fiery, beautiful, sexy and putty in my hands. If only she wasn't my best mate's sister, or my neighbour. Oh, her brother and I go way back, partying, girls getting kicked out of clubs and bickering over some girl we both took a liking to. Hudson, was the one who took me under his wing when I first moved to this city with my parents.

Now Hudson's parents are well-known, his father was a football player and now manages a team. His mother is an events co-ordinator for huge shows, mostly famous bands. Then it was some time before I met the elusive sister, Hudson would chat about. Sloan was at boarding school and never came home, she was a free agent so to speak. The first time I encountered Sloan was when I moved in to this huge mansion and she was in her garden wearing shorts and a bikini top. I stared for the longest time with her ass in the air while she was trying to find her tortoise. The only reason I know was I asked what she was doing. Then I saw a ring on her finger and backed up.

One thing I do not do is muck around with married women. But Sloan got my attention, and I threw parties to get a kick out of her ranting at me.
Until, one day Hudson was banging my door down. I was surprised to encounter him at my door. That's when I met Sloan his sister, and found out she was separated from Carter and divorcing him. I got some of the conversation, but to be honest I shut off. I was more interested in eyeing up his baby sister, my new neighbour.

And last night I took it one step further and fucked her. Plus, I fucked her again this morning. My damn body absolutely ached for it, and for some reason I liked how she felt. Sloan's heated lips, her skin, her tits, her fucking pussy. Damn, I was so intoxicated by the pleasure I got; it was addictive. And now I'm in a conversation with Carter, Sloan's soon to be ex-husband. I don't like the guy. He's not the right fit for Sloan. No, Sloan is what well call a classy woman. Dresses smartly, and shows off that goddamn sexy figure of hers. I often wonder what lingerie she's wearing. The colour, the texture, and this morning I got to find out. Lace with a trim of silk. "I'm moving back." Carter informs me, I nod as I lean on the rail of the balcony. "What about Sloan?" I was merely having a neighbourly conversation. "The bitch is packing." I swallowed hard at the word 'bitch'. "Well, I guess I'll be seeing you." I wanted to end the conversation, and get back to my party.

But all of a sudden, it didn't feel right. If Sloan isn't next door, who the hell am I going to annoy now? How will I get my fix at being face to face with Sloan? He steps into the house and I hear raised voices then for some reason I got invested with the fight.

But it's what Carter done next that had my blood boiling. He threw Sloan out the door, tossing her clothes into the drive then throwing her bag at her. I gripped my mobile to call Hudson. "Don't tell me you pissed my sister off again?" "No, mate. But Carter did." I hear him gasp. "I fucking hate that guy." "Well, you have a reason to knock the fucker out." I drew in a breath. "Hudson, he just threw her out, clothes all over the drive." All I hear is Hudson shouting down the mobile. "I'll be there in a few minutes, make sure he doesn't hurt her." Now that rattled me to my core. "Hurt her?" I questioned. "Oh, Carter likes to prove he's a man by threatening my sister. But once he followed through on his threat and I got in his face." "Fucking animal." I spit and slide my shorts on to go to Sloan's aid.

But by the time I get to the drive, Carter is towering over her. "Sloan, you okay?" Her eyes are watery and she nods. "Go back to you party." She tells me as she grabs her clothes and shoves them in her case. "Sign the damn divorce papers." Sloan hisses and strides to her car. "I own that car, too." I turned to Carter, and he smirks. "She's got no idea, that I own everything." He said, and I slide my hands in my pockets. Now, I'm a tall guy with broad shoulders built with muscle. I could probably knock Carter out but then I'd be no different from him. "So, why haven't you signed the papers?" I needed to know the reason.

His eyes stare at Sloan. "I will, when I'm ready." "Carter, why screw around?" He shrugs. "To get a reaction from that bitch." That was it I fucking grab him and pin him to the wall. "Don't you ever call Sloan that. She's not your one-night stands Carter." He smirks. "Have you fucked my wife? Because if you had you wouldn't be having this conversation. She is lousy in bed." Shake my head. No, Sloan was far from lousy. Fuck, I wanted more of her. "Then divorce her, and let her live her life." But no matter what I said to this guy he was not going to listen to me.

***

Well, the drama ended with Hudson turning up and Carter coward like a fucking weasel he is.

Now I'm sitting by my pool with Hudson having a drink. "Thanks, Hunter." "What are friends for?" Gazed towards the house to notice a few girls lounging on the sofa by the huge double doors. "Just wish Sloan, would talk to me. There's a lot she's not telling me." "Like what?" I quizzed. "The job she had was stolen from her. Chad's going to find out why Shona, stole Sloan's ideas." This entire weekend was fucked up. "Is chad going to take her back?" "No. Sloan is on her way to France." I choked. "France?" I questioned. "Do you remember Silas Pinsky?" Hudson asks. "The guy who got famous from the sports app." I said, not really remembering much, or who we hung with.

Our college days were more of a blur. Getting drunk, sex, playing football, sex, having a video go viral of a girl giving me head. Yep, that was what our college days were like. "Yeah, the geek who bought out the sports magazine, too." Hudson tells me and it clicks. "Oh, the guy who was a geek but is now that billionaire on the show." Hudson rolls his eyes. "You really don't follow what I'm actually saying." "Mate, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast. But what I do remember is how to play football." We laughed and finish our drinks. "Well, I hope Sloan will get her life together soon. Mum is ranting and dad, is dad." I nodded. "Why didn't your sister work for your mum?" He stands placing the empty glass on the table. "They clash, and mum doesn't like to be shown up, or up staged. Sloan is good at what she does, when it comes to designing the front cover of a magazine. Just a pity someone else stole all her ideas. But one of the ideas needs a blueprint." Now that's got me thinking. "Sloan could have worked for me." Before I could think straight it just came out. "Now that would be something for you and her to chat about." We bro hug he gives me Sloan's number then leaves.

***

The rest of the day I sit gazing at Sloan's number and my nerves are gone to pot. But I tap away on my iPhone until I'm gazing at Sloan's number then slide the pad of my thumb over the green slider. "Sloan, speaking." She still sounded cheerful. "Hey, Sloan. Hudson gave me your number." She sighs. "And why would he do that?" She really hates me. "I have a job offer." Rested the glass on my knee waiting for Sloan to say something. "What's that? Being another one of your girls to tidy up after you?" "No, Sloan. A legitimate job offer." She sighs. "Doing what?" Sloan is finally listening to me. "I need your expertise on how my magazine should appeal to the readers." She laughs. "Hunter, your magazine is way over priced and lacks readers. Or should I say hot gossip." "Sloan, that hurts my feelings. But you could help and tell the team what needs to be changed to make it more readable. And get people invested in my magazine." I'm trying here. Grovelling, begging, because I know she knows her stuff.

The silence is a little too much. "Can you think about it?" I asked, and she laughs. "Hunter, you need to change the entire magazine. The cover. You need to write something personal about yourself, and tell the readers why you do what you do." Well, Sloan is certainly giving me tips. "Can we set up a meeting?" I asked. "Okay, when and where?" "At the studio, where the magazine is published, tomorrow at ten." Another long pause. "Sloan." "Okay, I will look over what you have to offer, and I'm not cheap." "Tomorrow at ten." I hang up and finish my drink.

I glanced over to Sloan's old house, and noticed Carter by the pool with some blond who glances at me. "Oh, Carter, if you see Sloan tell her, her tortoise is causing a problem to my flowers." I stride over to the low fence. "Where is Sylvester?" Carter picks him up and hands him to me. "I will pass him to her. When I see her or give him to her brother." I liked the way Carter squirmed when I mentioned Hudson. What a fucking weasel. His date stares at me. "Carter, be a man and sign the damn divorce papers. You got no reason to hold on to them." I so hate this guy. "Actually, I got them here. You can pass them to her." The girl smiles at Carter and he grins at her. "It'll be nice to get that bitch out of my life." He hands me the signed papers, too.

I smirked as I stepped into my house.

***

It's late afternoon when I head over to the magazine and get a low down on how things are. But to be honest the fucking magazine is more trouble than it's worth. And losing money. Sloan is right it's so overrated, and filled with crap. It's mainly advertising for unwanted companies. I make millions on other endorsements. Plus, I make shit loads when I play a game. Just showing up at a concert, or waving to the crowd I get paid. I get paid for my spare time too.

I even pose for other magazines and sports coverage. I'm a billionaire with the tendency to over indulge my appetite with sexy, beautiful women, and parties. Plus, I love fast cars and motorbikes. I love being Hunter Grady footballer, sexiest man on the planet. Yeah, it gives me an ego boost too.

And a certain young woman 'Sloan' sees right through my bullshit, and doesn't take my crap. Plus, that person hates me. But after tomorrow, I'm hoping she can turn this magazine into something worthwhile.

*****

Giving you a taster of both

characters

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 3.7K 52
🚨 𝐍𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝. ⚠️ READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ⚠️ The kisses and the intoxicating touches linger like a sin - those sh...
131K 2.5K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
31.5K 1.5K 34
SWEARING AND SEXUAL CONTENT ADVISED. A story of mixed emotions, love, and romance. A love tested to the extremity. Getting it Right is what Archer a...
718K 31K 68
Why not ? Two simple words that got out of Cora McKall's mouth and caused a dramatic change in her life. The power of the tongue is real and its c...