Touhou: I Became a Butler of...

By Yamizhou

The story of a young man, Shun who is transported to the world of Gensokyo. As he wandered through the unfami... More

Butler of Scarlet Devil Mansion
Battle of Bullets (1)
Battle of Bullets (2)
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Human Village
Summer (1)
Summer (2)
Summer (3)
A past that is sharp like a knife (1)
A past that is sharp like a knife (2)
After
Author's Message, Facts, Changes
A Blade Made Out Of Blood
Playing Tag Game
The Hakugyokurou
Youmu and Yuyuko
Feelings (Youmu's Point of View)
Love? (Youmu's Point of View)
My First and Last
More Spellcards!
It's all about FIREPOWER!
Little Dolls
My True Feelings
My Answer
Author's Message, Facts, Changes#2
Another Playtime Session with Flan
(Special Chapter) Seven-colored Puppeteer's Day
Hatate Himekaidou | To Youkai Mountain
The Petty Patrol Tengu
The Petty Patrol Tengu (2)
The Closed Eyes of Love
Exposed Minds
The Old Capital
Maid's Concerns (Sakuya's Point of View)
To Old Capital (Sakuya's Point of View)
Maid's Feelings (Sakuya's Point of View)
Last Word?
The Land of the Back Door
The Mischievous Princess
The Clash of Immortals
Meet the Watatsuki Sisters
A Date with a Rabbit (1)
A Date with a Rabbit (2) (Marisa's Point of View)
Our Dense Protagonist
Author's Message, Facts, Changes #3
Who are you?
Another Patchouli
Maid with a Blade
Different Gensokyo
The Dangerous Little Sister
Fiery Destruction
*EXTRA* Who is Shun?
The Black Reimu
Death Dance (1)
Death Dance (2)
Life and Death
Back to Gensokyo
Maid in a Bad Mood
Butler vs Maid
The Magician Who Borrows
Before the Incident
The Maid-en
The Beginning of the Dream
Dream Incident (1)
Dream Incident (2)
He's my property (1) (Remilia's POV)
He's my property (2) (Remilia's POV)
The Head of the Scarlet Devil (Remilia's POV)
Warm-Up After Recovery
A Strange Welcome
Replaced
Lost
Facing Reality (1)
Facing Reality (2)
The Butler Residing in the Shrine (1)
The Butler Residing in the Shrine (2)
The Question
Flame of Hope (1)
Flame of Hope (2)
Nostalgia
That Time
Loyalty
Youkai of the Dusk
Fairy of the Ice
The Chinese Gatekeeper
Girl of Knowledge and Shade
The Maid
The Scarlet Devil
Epilogue

The New Maid

630 18 12
By Yamizhou

"Lady Remilia," Shun addressed her.

"Yes, Shun?" she replied.

"What is this?" he asked, holding up a maid outfit.

"It's a maid outfit," she stated matter-of-factly.

"I know that, but what is it for?" he pressed.

"This is your punishment for today," she declared with a sly grin.

Recap: In Summer (1), Shun was ordered to buy sunscreen for Remilia so she could enjoy the summer. However, as soon as he bought the sunscreen, he encountered two fairies named Cirno and Daiyousei while resting under a tree with Suika. Cirno mentioned the popular mochi ice cream that was being talked about in Gensokyo. Intrigued, Shun decided to follow them. On their way, they entered the 'Bamboo Forest of the Lost' where they met Reisen and Tewi, the lunar rabbits. Additionally, they encountered Fujiwara no Mokou, the guide of Bamboo Forest of the Lost

After acquiring the mochi ice cream, Shun was guided back to the human village by Mokou. Following that, Shun returned to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. This concludes the recap.

"So, all I have to do is wear this maid outfit...?" he asked. "That's right!" she replied with a mischievous smile. "I didn't expect this kind of punishment," he muttered to himself, feeling a bit disappointed. "Now then, start wearing!" she commanded. "R-Right!" Shun reluctantly left her room and made his way to his room.

"This maid outfit is cute... I wonder how Miss Sakuya would look in it," he thought to himself, blushing slightly. He let out a sigh before beginning to undress from his butler suit and put on the maid outfit. After changing, he looked at himself in the mirror "This... is... embarrassing!!" He let out a shout, feeling embarrassed.

A knock sounded from Shun's room. "Shun? Are you okay?" Sakuya's voice came from the other side. "Wait! Miss Sakuya, don't ope-" Before he could finish his sentence, Sakuya opened the door and found herself staring at Shun, dressed in the maid outfit. The two of them locked eyes, a moment of silence passing between them.

After a brief pause, Sakuya couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "So, Shun, it seems you have a secret passion for cross-dressing," she said, unable to hide a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"You're wrong! Th-This is the punishment that Lady Remilia gave me!" Shun protested, his cheeks burning with embarrassment. Sakuya, with a hint of amusement in her eyes, stepped aside to reveal Lady Remilia peeking inquisitively from behind her.

"Fufufu~ Don't worry, Shun," Remilia reassured him, her tone teasing. "You'll just wear it for today. Tomorrow, you can return to your regular butler attire."

"Hm? What's going on?" Flandre, curious as ever, peered into Shun's room and caught sight of him in the maid outfit. She couldn't contain her laughter and burst into giggles. "Ahahaha! Why is Shun wearing a maid outfit?! Do you like cross-dressing now?!" she exclaimed between fits of laughter.

Shun's face turned beet red, and he stammered in response, "N-No, Lady Flandre! It's not what you think! It's just a punishment from Lady Remilia!"

Flandre continued to chuckle, finding the situation immensely amusing. "Well, it looks good on you, Shun! Maybe you should consider being a maid from now on!"

"Now, Now. Everyone back to work," Remilia said as she walked away, followed by Flandre. Sakuya nodded and also proceeded to leave. Shun let out a tired sigh as they walked away. "This is already exhausting," he muttered to himself. He picked up a broom and made his way to the mansion's garden, where fallen leaves covered the ground. Shun began sweeping the leaves, focusing on his task at hand. As he worked, the gentle breeze rustled the trees.

"Eek!" Shun immediately gripped the maid skirt tightly, trying to keep it from fluttering. "This is... hard," he muttered with a sigh, continuing to sweep. Suddenly, Aya descended in front of him with a mischievous smile. "Oh?! What a scoop!" she exclaimed. "M-Miss Aya," he stammered, trying to maintain his composure while holding down the skirt. "Ohh! This is indeed a scoop! The butler of the Scarlet Devil Mansion cross-dressing as a maid," she nodded, clearly seeing the potential story. "Hey! Don't include that in your article!"

"What? Isn't it premium information?"

All of a sudden, time froze, and ten seconds later, it resumed again. Shun noticed that he had inadvertently moved away from Aya during the time freeze. As he glanced back at Aya lying on the ground, he noticed the scattered knives around her. "This is Miss Sakuya's doing..." Shun murmured to himself, realizing that Sakuya had swiftly intervened to protect him. "But, thank you, Miss Sakuya," he whispered, bowing appreciatively to the empty air.

After Shun finished sweeping the fallen leaves in the garden, he entered the mansion and carefully set the broom aside. With a sigh, he made his way to the library, where he found a few books scattered on the floor. "I'll need to tidy up these books," he said to himself, bending down to pick up the fallen books and carefully placing them back in their proper places on the shelves.

Oh? Shun? Is that you?" Patchouli's voice broke the silence, and Shun turned to see her standing there, her eyes examining him from head to toe.

"I understand," she said, her voice calm and composed.

"No, no, it's a misunderstanding!" Shun quickly interjected, trying to dispel any misconceptions.

Shun walked closer to Patchouli and started explaining the situation to her.

"Ahh, I see," Patchouli nodded in understanding. "At least Remi didn't punish you too harshly."

"But this is already hard," Shun sighed, expressing his struggle with the maid outfit and the unexpected tasks he had to perform.

Patchouli's expression softened slightly, and she replied, "Well, it won't last forever. Just endure it for today, and tomorrow you can go back to being a butler."

Shun appreciated Patchouli's words of encouragement and mustered a small smile. "Thank you, Miss Patchouli. I'll do my best."

Patchouli nodded and returned to her reading, leaving Shun to continue tidying up the books in the library.

"Shun? Wh-What are you wearing?!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with surprise. Koakuma, the demon librarian, stood before him, dressed in a black dress with white sleeves. Her long red hair cascaded down her back, complementing her striking appearance. Two small, bat-like wings adorned the sides of her head, showcasing her demonic nature. After all, she is indeed a devil.

"K-Koakuma," Shun stammered, slowly stepping back and tightly holding the maid skirt down. "I suppose I'll have to explain, won't I?" He let out a sigh, preparing himself for the conversation. However, before he could begin, Koakuma interjected with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Have you ever tried wearing a nurse outfit?" she asked, her voice laced with playful curiosity.

Shun looked at Koakuma with a puzzled expression. "Uh, come again?" he asked, seeking clarification.

Koakuma grinned mischievously and repeated her question. "I said, have you ever tried wearing a nurse outfit?"

"...Hey, Koakuma, would you prefer a slap or a smack?" he asks as he tidies up the book. "Ahaha~ I'm just joking!" she quickly adds.

"Hmm, it doesn't seem like you're just kidding," he remarks playfully.

"Hehehe." Koakuma then picks up a book and joins Shun in tidying up the library. "You know, I've heard that Marisa occasionally comes to borrow books from Patchouli."

"Yeah... But she hasn't returned the books she borrowed."

Shun's expression turned stern, his voice firm, "So essentially, she's stealing."

As they discussed the weight of her actions, another topic emerged. Shun's gaze intensified as he confronted her, "Speaking of books... Koakuma, did you accidentally open a spellbook with explosive contents?"

Koakuma's face paled, beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Her voice quivered, "H-how did you know?" She sheepishly placed the books on the ground back on the shelves, hoping to conceal her blunder.

"Koakuma! So it was you!" Patchouli's voice cut through the air, startling both Koakuma and Shun. They turned around to find Patchouli standing behind them, her expression a mix of surprise and disappointment.

"Eh?! Miss Patchouli!? What are you-" Koakuma began, her words interrupted by Patchouli's swift action. Before she could finish her sentence, Patchouli conjured a two-layered blue magic circle in front of her.

"I was worried that Shun might accidentally open some cursed magic books, and here I am, overhearing your conversations," Patchouli explained, her tone filled with a hint of frustration.

"M-Miss Patchouli, I-I'd like to explain what happened first," Koakuma stammered, her voice filled with a mix of apprehension and eagerness to clarify her actions.

Patchouli's stern gaze remained fixed upon Koakuma, her tone unwavering, "No excuses!"

Shun, sensing the tension, finished tidying up the remaining books on the shelves. He took a step back, distancing himself from the situation. With a calm demeanor, he spoke to Koakuma, "After you've been punished by Lady Patchouli, please continue cleaning up the books. Thank you!~"

"Eh?! Sh-Shun!?" Koakuma's voice trembled with surprise and a tinge of concern as she watched him leave the library without a backward glance. Patchouli, her disappointment palpable, didn't waste any time. With a swift motion, she swiped through the air, invoking her magical prowess. "Moon Sign: Silent Selene!"

As Patchouli swiftly swiped through the air, invoking the "Moon Sign: Silent Selene" spell card, the atmosphere in the library transformed. The room became drenched in a soft, moonlit glow, casting an ethereal and enchanting aura over the surroundings. "Eek! I'm so sorry! Miss Patchouli!"

As Shun entered his room, he felt a sense of exhaustion weighing heavily upon him. He glanced at the clock, realizing that time had passed swiftly during the events "I want to end this kind of punishment already," he murmured, a hint of weariness in his voice.

Taking a moment to unwind, Shun settled onto his bed, his gaze shifting towards the ceiling. However, his attention was soon diverted by a glint of metal catching his eye.

Sinking onto his bed, Shun stared up at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts. His eyes wandered across the room, and that's when he noticed a gleam catching his attention. It was a dagger, nestled in the pocket of his suit.

Curiosity piqued, Shun reached for the dagger, carefully retrieving it from his pocket. Its intricate design fascinated him, and he found himself inexplicably drawn to it. The dagger felt cool and weighty in his hand, and he found himself absentmindedly playing with it, twirling it between his fingers.

As Shun continued to play with the dagger, his grip slipped for a moment, causing the sharp edge to nick his finger. "Ack!" he exclaimed, a mixture of slight pain in his voice.

Sighing, he stood up from the bed and made his way to a nearby drawer. Opening it, he retrieved a bottle of alcohol and a band-aid. He poured a small amount of alcohol onto the wound, the sting serving as a reminder of his carelessness. Taking a moment to clean the cut, he then carefully applied a band-aid.

"This will do," Shun murmured, satisfied with the care he had taken to tend to his wound. Returning to his bed, he reached out to retrieve the dagger once again. However, as he grasped it, a peculiar phenomenon occurred—the dagger began to emit a faint, ominous red glow.

Startled, Shun's grip instinctively loosened, causing the dagger to slip from his hand and fall to the ground. But to his astonishment, the dagger defied gravity and suspended itself in mid-air, deftly maneuvering toward him. With a sudden and violent motion, it forcefully impaled Shun in the stomach, leaving him in shock. "Eh?" he gasped, his eyes widening in disbelief as he observed the dagger lodged in his abdomen.

"I-..." Shun mustered all his strength as he reached out and pulled the dagger out of his stomach, enduring the excruciating pain that followed. Blood continued to flow from the wound, and his vision grew blurry as he felt himself slipping away.

Just as his consciousness started to fade, the sound of the door opening pierced through the haze. "Shun, your punishment is now ending. You may remove-" Sakuya's voice trailed off as she witnessed the distressing sight before her. Without hesitation, she rushed to Shun's side, concern etched across her face.

"Hey! What happened?!" Sakuya's voice carried a sense of urgency as she assessed Shun's condition.

"Miss Sakuya..." Shun's voice whispered faintly within his mind as he lost consciousness.

"Hm? What's going on? Miss Sak—" Before she could finish her sentence, she hurried towards Sakuya, who was supporting Shun. "Meiling! Inform everyone to contact the pharmacist at Eientei and notify all the residents of the mansion about this! Now!" she commanded.

"Y-Yes!" Meiling hastily rushed out of the room, her footsteps echoing through the hall as she made her to everyone.

Sakuya, firmly grasping onto Shun, As blood continued to seep from his wounds, staining her hands, whispered with an unwavering tone, "I won't let you die."

In the midst of the tense moment, Sakuya's gaze fell upon the red glow emanating from the fallen dagger on the ground. Its eerie radiance added an unsettling aura to the already dire situation. .

However, despite the ominous presence, Sakuya's focus remained steadfastly on Shun's well-being.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345 8 13
Yui's twin receives a concerning letter from her sister and travels to Ryoutei Academy. only when accidentally tripping into the famous idol, Kou Mu...
5.4K 98 9
This story could be considered a self-insert, however it is also an OC and projection character for many others. This character is going to travel th...
480K 17.2K 35
[COMPLETED] Izuku Midoriya, nearly killed by his previous owner, was thrown out only to be captured again. He ends up at shop where a handsome and ki...
20.5K 150 8
Wattpad needs this. You are a 15 year old teenager who lives in the USA. Yukari accidentally made a gap while you were riding your ATV with Michael a...