His Cursed Mate ✔️

By AllieThatGirl_96

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Spin off to "Abused Mate'" You do not need to read AM to understand this... More

Chapter 1: Twin Trouble
Chapter 2: Party Time
Chapter 3: Stranger
Chapter 4: Oh uh!
Chapter 5: Fates
Chapter 6: First Day
Chapter 7: Pay back
Chapter 8: Confrontation
Chapter 9: Date Night:
Chapter 10: Date
Chapter 11: Temptation:
Chapter 12: Rejection
Chapter 13: Get-a-way
Chapter 14: Heat
Chapter 15: Consummation
Chapter 16: Game on!
Chapter 17: I did what ?
Chapter 18: What just happened ?
Chapter 19: Pledged Warrior
Chapter 20: Heading Back
Chapter 21: Introduction
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: The Closet
Ch 24: The Fight
Chapter 25: Discussion
Chapter 26: Winter Ball
Chapter 27: Return to Moonlight Pack
Chapter 28: Interesting Night
Ch 29: Leap of faith
Ch: 30 What are we ?
Ch 31: First Fight
Ch 32: Surprise Date
Ch 33: Issac
Ch 34: Houston, we have a problem
Ch 35: Training Drama
Ch 36: One Month Anniversary
Ch 37: Dummy #2
Ch 38: Promposal
Ch 39: Crashing the party
Ch 40: Kicked Out
Chapter 42: Prom Part 2
Ch 43: The story
Ch 44: This is war
Ch 45: Torture
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: Graduation Day
Ch 48: Roller Blading
Ch 49: Cravings
Ch 50: Amsterdam
Ch 51: Letting Go
Ch 52: Kiss
Ch 53: Surprised
Ch 54: Heartbroken
Ch 55: The Curse
Ch 56: Operation; Win Ashley back
Ch 57: The truth
Ch 58: The Strawberry Festival
Ch 59: Spying and laser tagging
Ch 60:Surprise Birthday Party
Ch 61: Research
Ch 62: Grayley
Ch 63: Proposal
Ch 64: The Ritual
Ch 65: Jealousy
Ch 66: Happy Birthday
Ch 67: I Do
Damian & Ashley :
Epilogue
Authors Note:
Random Facts About Me

Ch 41: Prom

20.4K 956 135
By AllieThatGirl_96

Ch 41:Prom

( Ashleys dress up above )

Ashley:

I stared at myself in the mirror, noticing how the concealer wasn't doing a very good job at hiding the bags beneath my eyes.
Today would mark two weeks that I had broken up with Damian. Two weeks. fourteen days. three hundred thirty-six hours to be exact.
I had spent those two weeks holed up in my room crying my eyes out until I couldn't cry anymore.
Then afterwards I would just lay there and stare at the wall wondering what I had done wrong. Eventually Raven had forced me out.

My thoughts had consumed me. Had I been doing a horrible job at being a girlfriend and mate ?
Did all my teasing drive Damian to take out his sexual frustration on someone else ?
I was to the point where I wanted to crawl back and to just wipe the slate clean and start anew. But I couldn't make myself stoop that low.
I wouldn't be one of those girls who thought they couldn't live without a guy. Who would just forgive and forget everything just to make the relationship work.
No, what Damian did was unforgivable.

Yes, he had slept with Raven but neither one knew at that moment that we were mates. He had slept with Lindsey but that had been before I knew him. But Peyton ? My warriors mate. He knew we were mates, he knew it would hurt like hell.
He had tried to sleep with Peyton and that was something I couldn't forgive.
Because he knew, even though I had never said it outloud, that I loved him. He knew that I couldn't bear it if he hurt me again.
He'd said he loved me, the words kept replaying in my mind. He sounded so sincere and desperate for me to believe him. He was such a good actor, I thought spiteful.

He had played me for a fool but I was the one who had allowed it in the first place. He asked me if I was willing to give it all a try and I had stupidly said yes. I was the one who had put myself in this predicament to begin with.
In the end it was all my fault. For maybe not being the best mate. For not filling all his needs. But we had spoken of this and he had agreed to wait. So what had I done to deserve this betrayal ? I wondered for the hundredth time.
I couldn't even talk to Dante or Peyton without feeling ashamed. My mate was the one who had forced himself on her, and Dante was my warrior who had failed to protect his mate. I knew how he must feel, he hated Damian now with a passion.

And no matter what, I couldn't hate him. And that only made me feel worse.
I felt like I was betraying my friends. Raven and Lindsey were the only ones who were in neutral grounds. They believed there was more to the story, which they had voiced outloud, causing Peyton to run out of the room crying. The look Dante sent them would have you peeing your pants on the spot.
The only good thing that came out of this was the fact that Ash now spoke to me. Which irritated me, to no end.
But although I was angry that he chose this exact moment I couldn't have been happier. I had missed my twin. He had hugged me and let me cry on his shoulder, promising that everything would be fine in the end.

I didn't belive him but I had nodded anyways.
Damian had moved out that same day and he had spent nearly a week trying to contact me through mind-link until he finally gave up.
The stares I received at school is what killed me. They looked at me as if I had lost my parents and needed to be cautious around me or else I'd burst into tears. I knew I looked like shit, but I didnt care.
Aaron had tried to speak to me, even asking me to Prom.
On a whim to get back at Damian I had agreed.

And here I was, May 23 on a saturday getting ready for Prom.
"I'm almost done." Raven said.
With all my troubled thoughts I'd forgotten that Raven had spent the past fifteen minutes doing my hair.
"There, finished. What do you think ?" she smiled widely.
I stared at myself in the mirror, she had put my hair up in an elegant updo with some curls framing my face.
"It's beautiful." I said in awe "Thank you."
Her face turned a pretty pink before she shooed me off my chair.
"Hurry up and put on your dress, the limo should be here anytime soon."
At the mention of the limo I tensed up. Damian would be ther since we had all chipped in for the black hummer limo we rented.

Damian would see me with Aaron.
And that gave me some pleasure.
I walked into my closet and retrieved my dress. The girls and I had gone dress shopping the day after Damian and Lance had done that big promposal.
The prom theme for this year was a masquerade one and I'd taken my time looking for the perfect dress. After many shops and dresses later I finally found it. It was black with a sweetheart neckline that was embroidered with silver gems. It flowed black in the bottom and it fit me perfectly. I wore a silver eye mask that matched with the gems on my bodice.

I heard a loud honk outside and some squeals of excitement.
"Limo's here!" Ash called up.
"Ready ?" Raven asked, her dress a pale blue with a white mask. She wore her hair up in a elegant bun with some curls framing her face.
"Yes." I grabbed her hand before we descended down the stairs.
Down below my parents including Don and Elizabeth were trying to get as many pictures as they could from the relunctant prom-goers.
My moms eyes lit up as she saw me.
"Oh my princess looks so beautiful!" she gushed, earning a blush from me.
"I remember my prom." Elizabeth spoke through teary eyes earning a roll of eyes from Uncle Don "it was so magical."

"Not to mention that was the night Lance was conceived." Don chuckled, Elizabeth senr him a glare before his face turned serious. "But don't be doing any of that tonight. I know how hormonal you young teens can be."
He shook his head in mock disappointment.
"As if you weren't just as bad." My dad laughed when Elizabeth pinched Uncle Don.
"Oww what was that for ? That was a long time ago baby. Plus." Don turned mischievous eyes at my parents "If I remember correctly you had many more girls than me. And if I remember correctly, Ash and Ashley were conceived not that far from Lance."

My dad rubbed his arm as my mother pinched him, sending a glare Don's way who just smirked.
I listened to my parents and Don and Elizabeth bicker with some amusement.
I loved them all so dearly.
"Get together for a group picture." My mom insructed and we grudgingly did as told.
We posed for a few group pictures before doing date pictures.
When Aaron and I posed I earned a few confused looks from my parents but they shrugged it off.
"One in front of the limo." my dad said and we posed. Aaron's arm around my waist the entire time.
"Have fun you guys." our parents said while waving us good bye.

"Use protection." Uncle Don yelled above them earning him a head slap from all three bystanders.
Just as I was about to get in I took one final look around, but no sign of Damian.
My wolf had gotten hyped up for a second which was unusual. My wolf had refused to speak to me since I had broken up with Damian.
I was a bit disappointed but it would have been much difficult to see him dancing with other girls.
The school had made prom in the city, renting out a french hotel with a pool out back. Of course that was off limits.

We chatted and laughed the whole way there, taking as many pictures from now.
One day in the future when I found my second chance mate I would be in a different region. So would Raven, and Ash would be the Alpha to the Moonlight pack. We would still have these pictures to remember the good ole days.
It took nearly twenty five minutes before we reached the hotel. The parking lot was jam packed with cars and limo's and people trying to get in.
It took nearly ten minutes before the limo driver could get closer to the entrance and we could get out.

As soon as I set foot on the red carpet I felt odd.
It didnt feel right having Aaron beside me, when I wanted Damian.
There seemed to be a weight on my shoulders.
"You okay ?" Aaron asked me.
He looked dashing in a black tuxedo and black mask, which I realized all the guys wore.
"Yes, perfectly fine." I forced a smile and he smiled back.
As we walked up to the entrance there stood Colt talking to another man. Colt wore a form fitting black tux with no mask on his face but in his hand.

"Tickets." He asked as he grabbed everyones tickets.
"Hey Ash." He did a man hug with Ash before turning to me "Hey beautiful." "Hey Colt." I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly.
His eyes landed on Aaron's arm around my waist as he lifted an arched eyebrow.
"Where's Damian?" He linked me with a puzzled look.
"We're not together anymore." I linked back, my sadness seeping through.
"So I assume the rumors where true then?" I nodded my head and he sighed "I'm sorry to hear that."
"I'll be fine." I assured.

He smiled gently before opening the double doors, with the help of a guy who I presumed was a security gaurd.
"Have a good night." As we walked through he sent me a wink.
I couldnt help but laugh. I'd miss him after graduation.
The place looked like a palace as we walked in. We were led into a large hallway that had a large reception table to our left, the roof was shaped into a wide cone, flying cherubs with harps in their hands covered the ceiling.
To our right was a wide open door, where music blasted from.

Entering, I spotted the D.J on the big stage, strobe lights casting different clored lights to flash. There were round tables all towards the sides, waiters with black masks and black long sleeve shirts and black pants. The girls wore the same just with short sleeve black shirts.
The dance floor was already full with people dancing and grinding up on eachother, enjoying their night.
"C'mon lets hit the dance floor!" Raven grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.
Although I hadnt wanted to at first I actually enjoyed myself. I danced a few songs before sitting down and eating a little. I actually had fun with Aaron as he made jokes to make me laugh.

"I love your laugh." he said out of the blue, a blush blooming across my cheeks.
He bit his lip and looked down at mine. I knew he wanted to kiss me, but I couldn't.
"Let's dance." I jumped up in my chair his eyes widening in surprise.
"O-Okay." he stuttered getting up and holding my hand.
Unfortunately at that moment the DJ decided to put on a slow song.
"Here's a slow song for all you lovely couples out there." He said into the mike and all these other couples started getting up.

As Aaron placed his hands on my hips and I my head on his chest, I listened to his heart beat.
This doesnt feel right, I thought more than once tonight.
Aaron's arms shouldn't be on me, his heart shouldn't be beating this rapidly. Damian should be here.
But all night I hadn't seen one glimpse of him.
Maybe he decided not to come at all, I thought.
Or maybe he decided to stay home and be with another girl.
The thought made my stomach flip.
I didn't want him to be with another girl, I wanted him to be with me.
But how could I ever forgive him for what he did ? The answer was clear. I couldn't.

Once a cheater, always a cheater right ?
But was I any better ? I wondered. I had slept with Lance. I was at prom trying to get him jealous with another guy.
Suddenly just the feel of Aaron's hands on me made me queasy.
I needed to get away.
I pulled away, a look of confusion on his face.
"I need to go to the bathroom." I said over the loud music.
He nodded his head in understanding.
"I'll be at the table." he said.

I nodded before making my way over to the ladies room.
There was a long line and I just didnt have the patience to wait, so instead I headed outside for some fresh air.
By now Colt was inside since all tickets sold were accounted for minus one I presumed.
I made my way around the building and to the side where I knew I would have some privacy.
I was outside for five minutes trying to gather my thoughts when a man wearing a mask came out from the back entrance. He lit up a cigarette and took a long huff. His brown eyes, behind his black mask, looked around and landed on me.

"A bit loud in there, eh ?" He said in a slight Scottish accent.
"Yeah." I agreed.
Something about this waiter made me feel uneasy. Maybe it was just the mask hiding his face.
He walked a little closer, but I held my ground.
I was just being paranoid, I reasoned in my head but the uneasiness wouldn't go away.
"You smoke ?" He asked, holding out his carton of Marlboro.
"No." I shook my head.

"Good." He smiled, showing off straight white teeth "A pretty girl like yourself shouldn't smoke."
I didn't know what to say but I opted for just a smile.
I decided it was time to head back inside before my friends started wondering where I was.
I wiped hands together before leaning off the building.
"Have a nice night." I said politely and he smiled in return.
"You too." I began to walk away when I heard him say "One more thing."
I turned expectantly when all of a suddenly I felt something prick my neck.

I looked up in shock as I saw him retrieve a needle, wondering how he had gotten here so fast if he was just human.
Panic set in as I started seeing black dots in my vision, my body going limp. I tried to blink away the sudden exhaustion that enveloped me but it was no use.
He had drugged me.
The last thing I saw was his sadistic smile as everything went black.

I feel pretty proud of myself, Ive been updating a lot lately. Yayyy ! :D
I hope you've been enjoying the story. Tell me if you think its going too fast or too slow. I love hearing feedback good and bad. I need to know what im doing bad as well as good.
Vote.
Comment.
Follow.
-Allie_that_girl :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 87.6K 50
[WARNING:Needs Major Editing & has harsh materials that some readers may find disturbing, so read at your own risk.] [A werewolf story] It all begin...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
2.9K 1.2K 31
**************************************** Completed **************************************** Have you ever wondered what...