JUMP STREET'S JUNE BRIDE???

By Cowboy0928

I am just a big fan of the tv show. I don't own any rights to it. This is a story about two police officers... More

CHAPTER 1: SYDNEY'S BAD NIGHT
CHAPTER 2: TOM HANSON
CHAPTER 3: BAD FIRST IMPRESSIONS
CHAPTER 4: THE MORNING AFTER
CHAPTER 5: HEARTFELT APOLOGY
CHAPTER 6: GIRL TALK
CHAPTER 7: MATCHMAKER JUDY AND TRUCE
CHAPTER 8: TOM IS F***ED
CHAPTER 9: HOW CAN I FIX THIS
CHAPTER 10: FRIENDS?
CHAPTER 11: YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO DO ME A FAVOR WOULD YOU?
CHAPTER 12: ALL NIGHT STAKE OUT
CHAPTER 13: BAD DAY
CHAPTER 14: OFFERING COMFORT
CHAPTER 15: YOU GOT A DATE
CHAPTER: 16 COUNT ON ME
CHAPTER 17: REVENGE
CHAPTER 18: PRE WEDDING-BLUES
CHAPTER 19: WEDDING ARRIVAL
CHAPTER 20: WEDDING BOMBSHELL
CHAPTER 21: WE'RE ENGAGED
CHAPTER 22: DARK DAY AND FLASHBACKS
CHAPTER 23: THREATS AND TORTURE
CHAPTER 24: WE ARE NOT ENGAGED
CHAPTER 25: IN THE MIDNIGHT HOUR
CHAPTER 26: TOM'S BEGGING
CHAPTER 27: JEALOUSY
CHAPTER 28: MEETING THE FAMILY
CHAPTER 29: PARTY CRASHERS
CHAPTER 30: RETALIATION
CHAPTER 31: TOM'S FEELS THE HEAT
CHAPTER 32: DIAMONDS AND DREAMS
CHAPTER 33: SWIM PARTY FOR TWO
CHAPTER 34: TEASING AND EMBARRASSING STORIES
CHAPTER 35: FIREWORKS GOOD AND BAD
CHAPTER 36: FACING THE DAMAGE DONE
CHAPTER 37: BABIES AND DREAMS
CHAPTER 39: THE BAD BOY AND THE KNIFE
CHAPTER 40: DOUBLE DATES
CHAPTER 41: FIRE STARTER AND CLOSE CALLS
CHAPTER 42: PROM AND HERO IN A TUX
CHAPTER 43: THE WAITING GAME
CHAPTER 44: A HERO'S REWARD
CHAPTER 45: SURPRISES
CHAPTER 46: WEDDING DRESS DISASTER
CHAPTER 47: TOM'S CHOICE
CHAPTER 48: ROB'S REVENGE
CHAPTER 49: BLINDSIDED
CHAPTER 50: WHAT DID YOU DO?
CHAPTER 51: OVERWHELMED
CHAPTER 52: WEDDING EVE
CHAPTER 53: WEDDING DAY
CHAPTER 54: THE TRUTH COMES OUT
CHAPTER 55: REST OF MY LIFE
CHAPTER 56: OUR LIFE
CHAPTER 57: THE CAPTAIN'S WIFE
CHAPTER 58: LAST CHAPTER: MY MARIA

CHAPTER 38: BULLIES AND THE BOXER

22 1 0
By Cowboy0928

Next morning at work, Adam gave me my new case. I was going in with Judy to an all girls school.

Booker said, "hey sorry to interrupt boss, but did you say the ladies are joining an all girls school"

Adam said , "yes I did" Judy said, "And no guys you can't be in on this case. All girls school means exactly that all girls"

Tom said, "Damn Jude, you are so mean to us." We all laughed.

Booker said, "So wait this all girls school then, you do know what that means, fellas."

We all looked at him.

I said, "Booker just what does that mean"

Dennis said, "us men are in for a real treat every morning."

I looked at him, Tom then Judy.

I said, "Why is that?" Judy said, "I hate to even guess what is in his twisted devious mind" I said, "same" We laughed. Tom laughed.

I said, "wait maybe don't answer that."

Booker said, "all girls school, don't they usually have to wear the short little uniforms"

I said, "oh no." Judy said, "Definitely no. Not happening."

Adam said, "well actually ladies, they do have mandatory uniforms"

I said, "what, that is so wrong. Like totally wrong"

Tom said, "um why is that baby?"

I hit his arm. He laughed.

I said, "um maybe because this is a free country. Girls should be allowed to wear what they want, when they want, do what they want. Not have their clothes, and choices dictated to them"

Booker said, "Hanson I feel sorry for you. You have a woman's libber on your hands man"

The guys laughed. I said, "you're not funny Booker." Tom winked at me.

I said, "Tom you do agree with me right," Tom said, "yes definitely" I smiled. I said, "Thank you." He said, "Booker isn't funny." I hit his arm. As the guys all laughed.

I said, "Hanson I meant about the freedom thing"

Tom said, "oh that, well yeah I do agree, but also Sydney, when you are in school, you have to follow the rules, I mean lots of schools have uniforms, like the all boys schools have uniforms too."

Doug said, "Hanson has a point Sydney. I mean you can't say that it's ok for them to dictate what the boys wear, and not the girls" I said, "ok true. But I just hope those uniforms aren't short skirts."

The guys laughed. Booker said, "ladies I think all the girls uniforms are short skirts. Every girls school I've been to is."

I said, "Judy do we even want to know and ask that question" She and I laughed. So did Tom.

He had been staring at me this whole conversation. Making it really hard to not stare at him back.

Doug said, "What does that mean"

Tom laughed. He said, "it means they are not sure they want to know what he meant by how he was at girls school"

Dennis said, "I have my ways of sneaking in, fellas, I will share and then we can sneak in and pay the girls a visit."

Adam said, "No you will not. Ok, now that you have had your fun for the day, can we actually start our work, and discuss our cases, before you boys go off to school." He looked at Booker.

Booker said, "yes boss."

I said, "Boss, what has been going on in this girls school? Like petty theft, lockers being broken into" Doug said, "oh maybe toilet being clogged with those"  Judy and I glared at him.  Tom said, "i wouldn't say that if I were you."  he winked at me. What is with him winking at me today, he has done it so many times, if he knew what that did to me.

Tom laughed. So did the guys. They all looked at each other.

I said, "Hanson what is with the smirk" He said, "What" Judy said, "The smirk on your face." He laughed.

I said, "oh probably because we get a little locker thief, or like vandalism with the stupid toilet, and you guys get a big case." Judy said, "men are pigs Sydney. Even your sweet fiance" We laugh.

Tom said, 'hey, well I guess I have to agree." Dennis said, "man don't agree with them. Get your backbone back Hanson" The guys laughed, except for Tom. He said, "I have my backbone."

Doug and Harry and Dennis said, "sure you do" They all laughed. Tom looked at them.

Judy and I laughed. Tom said, 'What's funny. I do have a backbone." Dennis said "you don't want Sydney mad at you. You will do whatever she says when she says. No backbone" The guys all laughed.

Adam said, "that's a good one, but can we get to work guys." The guys said "Sorry."

Tom was pouting to himself. Mouthing "I have a backbone."

Judy and I laughed.

Tom looked at me and winked, making me blush.

He smirked.

Adam said, "This is a serious case ladies, Arson." Tom sat up. The smile and smirk off his face in an instant.

He said, 'Wait what. Arson."

I looked at him.

Adam said, "yes there have been 3 fires set, and so far no one has been hurt, the fire put out immediately, small fires, but we need to find out who is doing this, so that no one does get hurt. The more fires started, the chance someone gets hurt or worse."

Tom said, "Captain, maybe I should go in with Sydney and Judy on this. Doug can probably handle"

Judy said, "Hanson did you forget that it is an all girls school, oh wait, that could work, boss, Sydney you could share your dresses and do Tom's makeup, and I could find him a wig and do his hair."

The guys busted out laughing. All but Tom. He said, "not funny"

Adam said, "I'm sorry Tom, but the ladies go in alone, this is an all girls school." Tom said, 'But it's too dangerous for them"

I glared at Tom. Booker laughed. He said, "Hanson you better learn to shut it."

Tom glared at Booker. Booker laughed.

I said, "Tom do we have to have this discussion again" Tom ran his hands through his hair. 

I wonder if he does that on purpose to get me rattled, and throw me off. If he knows what it does to me.

He said, "What discussion is that?" 

I  said, "That we are police officer's like you, we did the same training as you, aced our classes at the police academy just like you."

Judy said, "you tell him Sydney."

Tom said, "I know that. But I'm sorry. I care about both of you, and I don't want to see you be in any kind of danger. You can be mad at me if you want, but I'm not going to stop caring or worrying about you Sydney."

I smiled. he is so sweet and protective.

I said, "I know just like Judy and I care about you, and all you guys, and we worry about you being in danger" Judy said, 'Right because we are a family, we are friends, we worry about each other, and we look out for each other. But that doesn't mean Sydney and I are going to just stop being cops, and just be little office girls, and answer your phones, and get you coffee."

Booker said, "But dang wouldn't that be perfect fellas, these two beautiful princesses waiting on us hand and foot."

Tom laughed. He said, "now who needs to know when to shut their mouth." Booker looked and Judy and I were glaring at him.

I said, "you had us until you said waiting on you."

Judy said, "yes we don't wait or serve no man"

Booker said, "I'm sorry. I was teasing." We laughed.

I said, "Boss do you have any suspects." He said, "no not yet. The fires have occurred when classes are in session, but for one, they have been in different buildings, second there are too many students to keep track of if one is out of the class on like a bathroom break"

Tom was quiet and making a face.

Adam handed Judy and me our case files. he said, "you ladies have the day off, but I want you to go meet the principal at the school, she will give you your uniforms."

Dennis and the guys laughed. I looked at Tom, but he wasn't laughing, a scowl on his face.

Judy said, "I do not like this at all. I'm just saying. We shouldn't have to wear a uniform"

I said, "I don't like it either." The guys laughed, except for Tom.

Tom and Doug filled Adam in on their case, and Booker and Harry did as well.

Then Adam said, "Gentleman you better head to school."

Tom gave me a hug and kissed my forehead and left. I said, "have a good day and be careful" Tom winked at me. He said, "you have a good day too ladies." He and Doug left.

Judy and I went to the mall, and then went to meet with the principal, getting our uniform. We did not like it at all. 

 In the car after leaving. Judy said, "Damn I hate to wear this in front of the guys, you know Booker will have a remark." 

 I said, "I know. Maybe we can like wear hoodies over it." 

 Judy said, "yes that's a good idea." 

 I said, "But still the skirt is too short." 

 She said, "Well true, but you do have your man's hoodie and it is so big on you, you're so tiny, that it will cover the skirt." We laughed.

That night Tom came home in a bad mood.

He said, "hey. I'm going upstairs take a shower." I said, "ok, dinner is almost ready" He said, "Thanks"

He was eating, but quiet. I said, "Did you have a bad day at school?" He said, "it was ok. We aren't any closer to finding our guy."

I said, "oh." He said, "Did you have fun with Judy, you go shopping?"

 I said, "yes. Tommy I was hoping that I could wear your hoodie tomorrow well all week actually.

" He said, "sure."

 I said, "good because we picked up our new uniforms, and Tom I hate it, it's wait too short. Why would they have girls wear skirts like that?" Tom smiled.

He said, "you can always wear my hoodie, you don't need to ask Sydney." I said, "Thanks"

Tom did the dishes with me, then we went to the living room. I said, "I'm going to go take a shower." Tom said, 'Ok."

He said, "hey Sydney wait." I stopped and came back to him.

He said, "Where is your case file?" I said, "in my briefcase." He said, "may I look at it." I said, "sure." He said, "Thanks" I went and got my briefcase and handed it to him. I went upstairs.

I finished my shower, came downstairs. Tom was not in the living room. I went in the kitchen, and he was sitting at the table, with his lap top, and a notebook, and making notes.

I said, "sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you on your case." He said, "you're not interrupting, and uh um this isn't my case." I said, "What"

Tom said, "it's yours." I leaned over his shoulder. Bent down. I said, "What are you looking at" He said, "Well I managed to find a roster of every student in that school, so I am doing a search and see which ones have criminal records or anything like that." I said, "What every girl" Tom said, "yeah."

I said, "Tom that is going to take all night." Tom said, "I got time." Tom said, "Sydney don't be mad at me. I know you're a good cop, a better one than me actually, but don't be mad at me for caring about you please. Because I can't help it. I worry about you." I said, "I'm not mad. Thank you."

I said, 'Can I help?" He said, "Actually yeah, I mean if you want to take turns writing down." I said, "Sure." He said, "my hands cramping." I said, "wow Tom you mean all those have records."

Tom said, "yeah I'd say you are headed into a "Bad girl's" school." he did air quotation marks when he said bad girls.

Tom was looking at the laptop. He looked tired. I was staring at him.

He looked at me.  He said, "Sydney um you aren't mad at me are you"

I said, "no."  He said, "Good. It's just you're being quiet."  I said, "oh I'm sorry. I was just thinking. I know you have your own case, and you look exhausted. Thank you so much for helping me with this case."  He smiled.  He said, "I'm never too tired to help you."

I said, "Do you want a drink?"  Tom said, "yeah a water please."  I got him a water and me a lemonade.

Tom said, 'Sydney this looks like kind of a dangerous crowd. I'll leave my phone on, you call me or text me if you need me. Promise me" I said, "yes Tom."  He said, "I know you can fight and take care of yourself" He grinned. He said, "But still the fact someone is trying to burn the school down" I said, "you think though that is what they are doing, I mean so far it's just been small fires, easily put out, and no one hurt, maybe it's just a cry for attention. They don't want to hurt anyone, just want to get noticed?"  Tom said, 'True could be, but even a small fire could turn deadly."  I said, "I know. I'll be careful."  He said, "Good, I wouldn't be able to take it if something happened to you." He kissed my head. He said, "I'm going to go take a shower. 

I called Judy.  I said, "Guess what Tom is doing?"  She said, 'What."  I said, "I went to take a shower and I come down, he is on his laptop, and writing notes, this man is so sweet, he is looking up each girl in our school, and writing down any with records."  She said, "Aw he's so whipped for you girl" We laughed.  I said, "no he just cares about us."  Judy said, "yes he does, he's always protective of me with my cases, and even more after I was raped. he is a good guy."  I said, "yes he is Judy."  She said, "What has he come up with."

Tom came back down, and we stayed up till 11 to finish. At 10 Tom said, "Syd, why don't you go up and go to bed, I'll finish" I said, "Tommy no this is my case, you're sweet to help me. I want to stay up with you."  He said, "Fine, but you are half asleep."  He laughed.  We finished and went to bed.  We were walking up the stairs. 

 Tom said, 'hey Sydney um you wouldn't want to let me maybe get a peek at you in your little uniform now would you? I mean before I graciously become your hero and give you my hoodie."  he smirked.  I laughed. 

I said, "oh my hero huh"  He said, "well, I am providing services."  He moaned a little as he said that, and turned a little red when I laughed. 

He said, "my hoodie"  I laughed.  I said, "yes ok Tom, I will let you see me in my uniform"

Tom said, 'how tiny is it?"  I laughed.  I said, 'Too tiny for me"  

Next morning, I put on my uniform and cringed.  The white shirt was ok. I didn't mind it, but the skirt, um yeah too much leg showing.

I went downstairs, and was going to start breakfast for Tom.  

Tom was making breakfast, which surprised me.  he had his shirt off, and was in just his sweat pants, hanging low on his waist.  Man what perfection, what a way to wake up, well I could think of a better way to wake up, waking up in his arms, in his bed.  I blushed at the thought.

Tom took a drink of juice and turned to come into the living room and saw me, he looked me up and down, his eyes staring at my legs, then back to my chest, making me blush.

I said, "morning Hanson" He said, "hey Sydney. Damn girl. I'm glad you are going to wear my hoodie. Booker doesn't need to be seeing you like this."  I laughed. He said, "I'm not sure I could take his comments."  He groaned.

He said, "sit down and eat breakfast, I'll go get you a hoodie."  I said, "Thank you."  He came back down, and we ate.

I washed my hands in the sink, then put my hoodie on. 

He said, "you want to take one car, then you ride with Judy to school or"  I said, "sure."  Tom got his books, and we left.

 Judy had texted me on the way, and I was laughing. Tom said, "I hope you aren't talking to some secret admirer of yours, the way you are laughing over there."  He winked at me. Again, with the wink. Killing me slowly.  I smiled.

I said "maybe I am."  He raised his eyebrows.  I laughed.  I said, "It's Judy Hanson"  He laughed.

I said, "She just texted me that Booker is too excited about that uniform."  Tom rolled his eyes.  He said, "well I'm glad my hoodie comes down longer on you than that skirt."  I laughed.  I said, "Judy said that it would."

We went in.  Tom had his arm around me.  We said hi to everyone, Booker said, "Damn should have known Hanson was going to make you cover up Sydney."  Tom said, "damn straight I know you too well Booker."  Judy and I laughed.

Adam asked if Judy and I were ready for this case to start. We said yes.  Judy said, "And thanks to Sydney's man, we have a head start on potential suspects."  Everyone looked at Tom.

  I said, "Tom looked up every girl in school."  Booker said, "hey I could have done that. I wanted to do that."  The guys laughed.  I said, "Do you ever not try to get with girls Booker?"  Tom said, "never."

Tom said, "I was looking their names up then running a search for  to see if any have records."  Judy said, 'Sydney said that you found a lot."  Tom pulled out his notebook.

Doug, and Booker, and Harry all laughed.  Tom looked at them.  Booker said, 'The nerd and his research"  Tom flipped him off.  They laughed.

Doug said, "What I can't figure out, is Tom is great at taking notes, like writes down every single detail from the day" 

 Harry said, "meet at 6:00, leave for school at 7:45, arrive in school at 8:00,"

Booker said, "Take my pencil out at 8:05.  Fall asleep at 8:10"  Tom didn't look happy.  He looked down.

I said, "guys stop. That is not funny. There is nothing wrong with Tom taking notes and researching, it makes it much easier to do the case."  Tom looked at me and smiled.

Doug said, "I was just going to say for a guy who takes so many notes, he sure doesn't like to do his reports. He is always late at turning them in"  I laughed. I said, "well that is true Hanson. See I do mine right when I come back but you seem to have other things to do, like shoot hoops play pool"  The guys laughed.  Tom said, "yeah important things"  He winked at me.

Adam said, "let's see this list Hanson."  Tom handed it to him, Adam read out all the names and the charges.

Tom walked me to Judy's car. he gave me a hug before we left. He said, "Remember call me"

Judy laughed.  On the way, she said, 'you two are so cute together."  

I hate this school.  It was like being back in my old high school.  Giving me so many flashbacks.  While I didn't enjoy going to any school, the ones I had been to so far, wasn't as bad as I thought, but this one was exactly like my school, except for no guys. But the girls were the same.  

You had the beautiful model type girls, like my ex-friends and Kris. Who could get any guy, are always happy get what they want.

Then you have the girls who not only are the model type, but they are bullies and talk down and belittle those who don't look like them.

Then you have the girls who are overweight, or nerdy, and they are doing all they can to try and stay out of the sight of the bullies.

Our first class, Judy and I had to get up and introduce ourselves, since we were the new students.

When I went first, I could hear snickering from one of the girls, I looked at her, and gave her a shut up look.  She snickered when Judy did too.

That girl was being a real bitch. She was harassing one of the girls beside her, knocking her book off her desk, then her pencil, then when the girl went to try and pick it up, she put her foot on it.

I got out a pencil and got up and went to the girl and said, "here you can use mine."  She smiled at me and said, "Thank you."  The bully glared at me.  I went back and sat down.  Judy flipped the girl off.  Then we laughed.  I whispered to Judy that bitch does not know who she is messing with."

At lunch, Judy and I saw one table, that had just one girl sitting at it, Judy nodded and said, "you want to sit with her" I said, "yes sounds great" We went to sit down.  She looked afraid and started to get up. She said, "um I'm sorry. I didn't know" I said, "Know what" She said, 'That this table was taken" I said, "it's fine. We were wanting to know if we could sit with you."  She said, "What you sit here and me stay" Judy said, "yes is that ok. I'm Judy."  I said, "I'm Sydney" She introduced herself.

I got up to go get my food and was walking back with my tray and before I knew it, I was falling, I felt someone stick out their feet, and trip me.  I fell, and the food spilled all over my hoodie. Getting all over me.

I looked up. Judy had come to me to help me up.  Asking if I was ok.  I saw who it was, it was the girl from first period.  

I said, "you bitch" She said, "oh did I do that. I guess my foot slipped."  I said, "yeah just like my hand is going to slip and punch you in your pretty face."  She said, "Hanson you don't know who you are messing with."  I looked at her when she called me Hanson, then remembered I had Tommy's hoody with his name on it. I wish I was a Hanson.

I said, "Hanson is my man, and you just pissed me off, you got his hoodie dirty."

She said, "little girl I'm not scared."

Judy said, 'you should be."

Judy and I went to the bathroom and she helped me clean up.  We went back to the lunch room.

The girl was harassing a table of girls. You could see they were all scared of her.  She was bossing them around telling them to go buy her more food, and then she took one's chocolate cake off her plate, bit into it, spit it out on the girl's face.

I said, "That bitch."  I went over, with Judy right beside me Judy said, "you ready to teach this bitch a lesson"  I said, "yes."

Judy said, "why don't you leave these girls alone now."  She started laughing. Her group of friends were laughing with her.

I said, "Judy did you say something funny, I didn't think so" She said, "no I didn't. But if you don't apologize to these girls"

 I said, "apologize, then go buy her another dessert and lunch since you got your disgusting gross hands in it, "

She pushed me and said, "Hanson you need to shut your mouth. You need taught a lesson, that you don't mess with me, or mess with any of the girls I pick on, do you got that."  She towered over me.

I said, "Bitch I hate girls like you. you are the one who needs to be taught a lesson."

She went to hit me, and I ducked, and then punched her in the stomach hard, and she fell over a little, then I took her hair, pulled it, and pushed her down bent her over in half like I was going to pound her head into the table.  

 I said, 'Are your friends going to help you" They said, "no ma'am, we don't have a problem with you Hanson. You're cool."  They all went back to their table.  Judy said, "really smart girls."

I said, "now this can go one of two ways, you can apologize and go buy that dessert for this girl, or I can introduce your pretty little face to this hard table, what's it going to be."  

She said, "Please don't. Please. I'm sorry."  Judy said, "let me take over Sydney"  I stepped back, and Judy pulled her hair even harder, pulling a strand of it out, making the girl cry.

Judy said, "pretty blonde hair you have huh, not a strand out of place, well how about I change that, give you less hair."

Judy said, "you listen good, I don't appreciate what you did to my bestie here. You tripped her, made her fall, and you got her man's hoodie dirty. And Sydney may let it go, but I'm not going to. I am not going to play little games with you. You watch your back bitch. Don't be bullying anyone. Or I'm going to bully you."  She said, "got it. Please let me up."

Judy said, "Apologize to my bestie for tripping her."  She said, "I'm sorry Sydney"

Judy said, 'Sydney should I let her up or"  I said, "yeah don't do what you were planning"  The girl said, "Thanks Sydney"

Judy said, "one more thing blondie, if you think Sydney can fight, you haven't even seen half of what her man can do, and he's so over protective of her, he almost killed a boy last week at a party, because he spoke to her, Cops were called, the dude almost died. And if he did that just by someone speaking to her, imagine what he's going to do when he finds out what you did to his girl tripping her."

She said, "um maybe please just don't tell him"  I said, "oh I can't lie to him. I mean I'm wearing his hoodie."  She said, "yes but maybe you could take it off and wash it."  I said, "I could, but um he would know since we live together."

She said, "What you live with your boyfriend?"  I said, "yep"  She said, "And your dad doesn't care."  I said, "no my dad is gone a lot of the time, he is glad I have him there to protect me keep me safe. He is a champion boxer you know."  

She said, "But he wouldn't hit a girl would he" Judy said, "oh yes he would, if that girl hurt his Sydney."  She said, "oh no."  I said, "I'll try and keep him from targeting you, but I can't promise you, I mean he didn't even want me to come today, told me to text him if I had any trouble."  She said, "I am sorry."  I said, "just don't bully anyone and I'll take care of my man." 

I said, "Judy let's go."  We left.  The girls at the table thanked us as we went.

Judy and I were laughing all the way back to class.  I said, "That was so fun."  Judy said, "yes for sure. We make a great tag team" We high-fived. 

The hoodie and skirt had dried, but the food stains were all over it.  Judy drove me back to the chapel, and we barely got there when Tom came in surprised us.

He said, "What the hell happened to you."  He came over, looked me up and down.  I said, "Tom I'm sorry about your hoodie. I'm going to go home and wash it" He said, "I don't care about the hoodie, it's yours anyway. What happened did you fall, your knees are scabbed, and looks like they bled" He bent down.

I didn't even notice my knees. Tom said, "just a minute."  He left and came out with a little first aid kit, and wet washrag.  he said, "Come here."  I followed him. He had me sit down.

I said, "Tom I'm fine. Really I am"  He said, "Sydney sit down"  So i did.

He said, "Did someone push you?"  I said, "no"  Judy said, "not push"  Tom looked at her.  He said, "What then, they tripped you"  I said, "Tom I'm fine."  He said, 'Sydney what the hell, some bitch tripped you."  I said, "yes."  He had put the medicine on and bandaged it, then got up. He said, "I need a name"  I said, "Tom it's taken care of."  He said, "you went and told the teacher right"

Judy and I laughed. I said, "Hanson I'm not a narc"  He said, "don't be funny with me Sydney this is serious. You were hurt."  I could tell he was upset.  I said, "Tom I'm fine. I wasn't hurt."  He said, "Sydney"  I said, "Tom"

Judy said, "Hanson your girl sure can fight. Let's just say that the bully learned a hard lesson today"  Judy and I laughed.  Tom smiled.  He said, "so you hit her"  I said, "yep hard in the stomach, making her almost pass out."  Judy said, "Then when she doubled over from the pain, Sydney grabbed her, and pulled her hair and head and threatened to slam her head down into the table over and over unless she apologized for bullying those girls and told her to go buy the girl another lunch"

Tom said, "man I would have loved to see that. Trust me I know how hard she hits."  He laughed. So did Judy.  I said, "your poor face Hanson. I feel so bad about that."  I touched it.   

Tom said, "So tell me what happened in detail."  Judy started at how the girl was snickering at us when we introduced ourselves. Then I told him about the pencil incident. Then Judy told him about her tripping me, but I let it go, then I  told him about her taking that girls cake and spitting it at her face, and then we went to help the girl."

He said, "So you didn't defend yourself when she tripped you, but you defended that girl. Wow Sydney."

Tom said, "maybe I need to go to school with you, I know it's an all-girls school but, 

I said, "as much as I'd love that, it's ok. I'll be fine."  He said, "What if her friends want payback" Judy said, "I don't think they will. They seemed scared that Sydney could hit so hard. She asked if they wanted to help their friend and they all ran back to their table."  I said, "of course Judy you pulled that bitch's hair out, making her cry."  She and I laughed. So did Tom.

I said, "I don't think they will retaliate; she is begging me now to protect her. Because of what Judy said, "

 Tom said, "Protect her from Judy" 

I said, "no protect her from my boxer boyfriend."  

Tom said, "your boyfriend huh" He smirked.

  I said, "yeah my boyfriend is kind of like the heavy weight boxing champion of the world." 

I twirled my hair when I said that and me and Judy laughed. Tom said, "oh he is, damn that is risky Sydney."

I laughed. So did he.  I said, "Risky."  

He said, "yeah, I was going to ask you out on a date tonight, but I mean I don't want to get pounded on"  

I laughed.  I said, "no your pretty face definitely we can't have that." 

 Tom said, "you think my face is pretty huh" 

 I blushed. He smirked. 

He said, "is your boxer boyfriend in town."  

I said, "um I'm not sure, where he is, he doesn't let me know."  

Tom said, "really he doesn't treat you very good then?"  

I said, " he does, but I think he might be training for a fight, you know at a boxing gym" 

 Tom said, "how long does he stay there, you think long enough I could sneak you out of his house."

Judy said, "wow Hanson you're playing a dangerous game. I've seen this guy fight; he pounds on guys till they almost die" We laughed.

I said, 'Tommy for real you should have seen her face when Judy told her you almost killed Rob at a party, then she said that you would hit a girl if the girl hurt me."  He smiled.

Tom said, "you think this bully is maybe the one starting the fire"  Judy said, "Could be, Hanson where is your list, we need to look up her name and see" Tom got the list, but the girl wasn't on it.  Judy said, "That's surprising. She is such a bully." 

Adam said, "you girls meet Patty? Because I found out some information while speaking to the head person at the school. There was no charges, and it was labeled an accident with the fire department, but she set her parent's garage on fire several years ago.

She said, "yeah I did, she was the one in the bathroom applying all that glob of makeup, and fixing her hair."  I said, "oh that one."  Adam said, "Well that one you are going to need to get friendly with. She's the head of the prom committee, so guess what ladies."

Judy groaned.  She said, "oh no."  Adam said, 'You both are joining the prom committee."  I said, "just great story of my life, always on the prom committee, never getting to go with a date, just to work.    I had to go to the bathroom so I left.

Judy came into the bathroom to tell me she would see me tomorrow.  She left with Booker to go to eat.

Tom was waiting for me when I came out.  He said, "hey Syd you want to go home and take a shower and change, and then I can take out to eat. I mean if you want to go out that is."  I said, "Sure sounds good thanks Tommy"  He took my hand and we left.

I showered, then we left, and Tom took me to Olive Garden, one of my favorites.

We finished eating. Tom said, "you want to go to the park and sit and watch the ducks or something"  I said, "That would be great."

Tom had been quiet in the car, at dinner he talked all about his case, who they thought it might be. But then silence in the car.

We got to the park and sat on a bench.  Tom said, "hey um about what you said at the station"  I said, "yeah um what was it?" 

He said, "um about prom committee?" 

I said, "oh yeah. I guess it is the best way to get to know this Patty. And she is the only one with any kind of fire starting in her background, although it was just when she was in grade school, and it was just one time, there were no charges filed.  I guess she's the first suspect huh"

Tom nodded.  He said, "yeah I mean about what you said about you always being on the committee and having to work the prom"  I said, "oh yeah. I actually hated to go, even tried to get out of it, but one of my favorite teachers Ms Benson she was in charge and she needed help, and I mean most girls were going to the prom, so that didn't leave many people who could help serve refreshments. Even when I tried to say I was sick, I felt bad because I knew I was letting her down, so I ended up telling her I felt better and went."

Tom said, "um I can't believe you didn't get asked"  I said, 'I didn't Tom. Well that's not true, I mean Jay said he would take me, but like that's embarrassing, you know it would just make all the girls talk about me behind my back, saying how pitiful. And I didn't want to ruin his prom. he had his pick of the girls all begging for him to choose them, and I mean his friends would have done it, but then I didn't want that because they would only do it because Jay asked them to"

I said, "It's silly I know. I just dread it. I hate this school. It reminds me of my school. All my perfect friends, with their perfect bodies, beautiful faces, having their pick of guys, and then the kids who were bullied, or considered nerds, picked on, and then there was me"

Tom said, "I'm sorry. Um were you bullied Sydney?"

I said "no I wasn't. I mean I would say I was popular, but for the wrong reason"  He said, "oh um how?"

I said, "my brother. All the girls were hot for him. And so if they were friends with me they had access to him, and not only him, but" Tom said, "his friends who hung out at your guy's house. Because your dad's house is so cool."  I nodded.

Tom said, "Gotcha."  I said, "I had my group of friends, Kris included, well I thought they were really my friends, for me, you know, not just because of my brother. I mean they didn't need access to my brother to get his friends, his friends were drooling over them, so I thought they liked me for me. But then I guess they liked Kris more, since they kept her secret."

Tom said, "yeah I'm sorry about that. I can't imagine how that hurt. I mean with Rob and Jenn, really my guy friends didn't know."

Tom said, "Well, I'm sure you and Judy will have to go to the prom, so would you want to go to the prom with me?"  I looked at him. He smiled. He said, "unless your boxer boyfriend would beat me up."  I laughed.

  I said, "yes but Tommy you don't have to do this. I mean I can just work it. it's fine."  He said, "no I want to take you. I mean we need to make a deal with each other, that we will help each other out, like when we have school dances or proms that we have to attend, tell me that we will go with each other, so I don't have to listen to Booker trying to ask you."  I laughed.  I said, "ok deal"  Tom said, "Shake on it"  I laughed.  He held out his hand."  I shook it.

I said, "Tommy"  He said, "yeah"  I kissed his cheek.  I said, "Thank you."  he winked at me.

He said, "you know what that means don't you."  I said, 'What. I was just kissing your cheek because."  He said, "no I meant we are going to prom, so that means you and Judy are going to have to go to the mall and go prom dress shopping"  I laughed.  I said, "Right. The mall is my favorite place."  He said, "oh I know." I laughed. We left to go home.

I texted Judy, "OMG I need to tell you something, I will call you, can't talk now, and I don't want to text it, too excited."  She texted back, "LOL did you get engaged or something"  I laughed and said, "LOL"  Tom was smiling at me watching me.

We got home, and I ran upstairs to go to the bedroom.  I called Judy. I said, "Guess what Tommy did"  She said, "kissed the hell out of your lips"  I said, "Judy"  She laughed.  She said, "sorry."

I said, "he is so sweet. He asked me if he could take me to prom. I mean he brought up how we were on prom committee and I know it was probably cause I gave him a sob story, which I didn't mean for him to think I was wanting an invite, but he asked if he could be  my prom date."  Judy said, "This is too funny, because Booker is taking me, and you know how Hanson gets irritated around Booker."  I laughed.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411 10 14
A blaring set of lights filled my eyes and freezing my body in place, I went into slight shock by the sight. "Let's see what you criminals are made...
702 12 43
The sequel to "My Fake Romance With The Hottest Guy In School" When Tom gets cheated on by his girlfriend of 2 years, to keep her from bothering him...
9.9K 334 26
TW: Sexual content, trauma, sexual abuse, drug abuse, depression, swearing _________________________________________ What happens to an exploded star...
2.8K 18 55
Officer Tom Hanson is 18, soon to be 19, fresh out of Police Academy, and on the force in his home town. He is given an undercover case, and has to...