๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’

Da iqunvx

A World Of The Old Generation... Altro

Passing out | Nas
Falling down | Devante Swing
Drunk | Tupac
Stress | De
Having Fun | everybody
Cheating | T-Boz
Come Over | Dalvin Degrate
Annoying | Kid
Jealousy? | Lisa Lopes

Not eating | Keven Connor

336 2 0
Da iqunvx

IRISH GRINSTEAD
MAY TWENTYNINTH, 1995
6:59 PM

"This fit is so pretty." I said spinning around in the mirror checking myself out smiling.

I had on this pedal pushers, a fur-trimmed cardigan, patent sandals and a shiny black shoulder bag. And the color was black since my favorite color is black and red.

Including my necklace in this gif with my hair like it too.

My phone ring as i brush my hair with my brush, staring in the mirror. "Hello." I said answering my phone as i put lipgloss on my lips.

"Your boyfriend wants to see you." Solomon said with a teasing voice on the other line. I smiled before speaking. " Oh really?" I said teasing back and he answer. " Yes." Solomon said laughing at me.

"Ok put him on the phone so i can speak to him." I said and i guess he did that, i heard Keven voice on the other line don't seem to happy about it.

"Hey baby." Keven said sighing on the other line. I got out my chair going straight to my bed.

"Hey bighead." I said as solomon and em laughs." HeY bIgHeAd." Solomon said and i burst out laugher.

"Imma fuck him up, he need to stop mocking my voice but how you been? What's your mood today? Did you went shopping, Is you okay?" Keven chuckle before responding back.

"Baby i'm fine. I just want you to watch me preform at our show in couple of minutes and plus i miss you." Keven said i knew he was pouting on the other side so i chuckle.

"What time baby?" I said blushing while he talks to me."Ummm... around 8:00 sharp." He said nervously as i painted my toes.

"Why you so nervous, baby?" I said looking around my bedroom after painting my feet. "Maybe im just really nervous to see you."

I laugh at his comment knowing it is a lie." Boy what's wrong.." I said and he quickly responds with a nothing.

Okay that's weird but imma let that pass since i miss him so much. We said our goodbyes and hung up after.

Now that i am done with everything all i need to do to drive where he at then met keven so i can talk to him after.

"So this is going to be a long ride." Sighing before leaving my house.

>>

"Last night  thought to back when we made good love listenin' to Marvin Gaye, all night long."  Dino said singing to me while i sing back with him.

All the ladies screams and i cover my ears a bit because they be screaming mad loud and sometimes it be annoying.

Lawrd my man so fione he lucky i can't get on this stage and fu- nevermind.

Keven smiles at me biting his bottom lip. Now you thinking why is this girl not backstage and why nobody noticed that she is dating dino aka Keven.

Well that's because they keeping it a secret because both don't know if she will get hate or death messages that can lead into something else.

And Keven don't want to let her go as much he loves her too death.

We gonna skip because im lazy to add more o this part.

>>

We was walking backstage until Keven had fall at first i thought he just trip on something and fall but he passed out.

I turn him around seeing that his eyes was a little bit open. I gasp as my eyes begin to tear up, i look around seeing everybody with they head down until keven twin brother came and pick up keven by his waist.

" We gotta take him to the hospital now." Keven eyes close slowly and i begin to run outside with everybody following me.

I open my door to my car and put keven in there by helping solomon as well. I close the door and quickly got in the car.

"SOLOMON WHAT'S THE QUICKEST HOSPITAL OVER HERE." I said nervously and scared yelling.

"Go straight down ten make a left... shit, it's gonna be ight just keep breathing dino." Solomon said looking back nervously.

I follow his directions and we made it to the hospital.  Quickly getting out the car grabbing keven out.

I close the door behind and solomon came out the car helping me with keven and locking the car. We got in there and immediately ask for help.

"WE NEED A DOCTOR." Solomon said yelling at the lady. She look up seeing us holding a passed out Keven.

"Ok, they is coming down i- Lay him on the portable bed." We laid him on the white bed and the pulled him in the back. I ran after them as solomon grab my waist.

"They not gonna let you back there." He said as i scoffed at him.

Me and solomon sat down and i begin to pray for Keven asking god to make sure he breathe and be safe.

Solomon rubs my back as i pray." Irish everything going to be okay. Nothing wrong with him." I looked up looking into his eyes as i squinted my eyes at me.

"What is wrong with Keven.. Hm?" I said while he got quiet at my question, looking down like a puppy getting in trouble after it bites something up.

"Are ya'll the connor family?" A young lady says confused. I stand up worried walking up to her.' Yes... We is, is everything okay? Whats going on? Is he dead? Did he pass away? Omg.." I said about to cry.

The lady laughs putting her hands on the top of my shoulders. "Your husband is fine. he just needs to eat. It says that Keven hasn't ate over about 2-3 weeks.." She said looking at me and solomon.

I got shock because solomon and em told me he have been eating and Keven, that means they been lying this whole time so i will not worried about him.

Since i'm the type of girl who just ask about her man, and other things almost like a mother looking out for her son.

'O-oh wow.." I said giving solomon a death stare. Turning back around, i face her." Can i.. um talk to my best friend right quick." I said giving her a small smile.

She nodded her head before walking away. I pulled him in the hallways. How come you never told me?!" I said whisper- yelling at him. Solomon got nervous before speaking up.

"Because your boyfriend told me not to tell you since you be worried about him 24/7. I was going to tell you bu- But what? please tell i want to know." I said annoyed rolling my eyes. I crossed my arms looking at him.

" But i forgot to tell you, Irish we all have been eating expect Keven. Wee been eating fast foods and homemade foods but Keven haven't even touch a plate. Irish we even ask him what was wrong but he always so nothing." Solomon said.

"he been quite lately but only smiles when he sees hes fans and hear about you.. which is weird because he always happy. I don't know what's wrong with him." He stop what he was going to say because he was nervous.

"I-i even be checking up on him or even just talk with him to talk things out off his chest.." He puts his head down playing with his hands something that i noticed with the twins is that when they is nervous or scared they begin to play with they fingers or look down.

"Everything is fine over here?" The girl said walking by us. I give her a smile before asking a question."Yea... but um can we see him now orr.." Waiting on her answer.

I bite the bottom of my lip pushing some of my hair back with my left hand. She looks at her paper then me

." Yes! Come on that what i was going to tell ya'll but didn't want to interrupt anything important sorry." She said walking us down the hallways.

She pointed at the door." Here is his room number is 234. Please remember because some be dumb out here." She said nervously laughing at us.

"Well it was nice to see ya'll. Bye." The young lady walk away from our sight going to the front desk and i walk in Keven room softly and quietly. The more i step in there, the more nervous i got.

I look at him seeing him looking at the wall with tears in his eyes. " Irish.." Keven said and my heart begin to soften up a bit.

Before replying i felt like crying, i mean it was heartbreaking seeing my boyfriend in a hospital bed or hurt.

"Y-Yes love?" I reply back almost crying but i stuck them up walking over to him sitting on the hospital chair.

" Im sor- It's okay just please don't lie and eat as well, i don't want anything else happen to you. Do you understand?" I said as tears falls down my clear smooth face.

Putting on his jacket and sat back down looking at him as we made eye contact.

"Yes..." Keven looked at solomon while i was looking at Keven, Keven was looking at solomon. " I thought i los- Is my SON okay?!?!"

I heard Keven mom says bursting in the room. She gave me a death stare and i quickly looked down. I don't understand why don't she like me.

"Mom i'm oka- I don't want you near this women no more." She mugs me before going back to her Keven.

Keven gave me a ' sorry' look with solomon. I gave them both a small smile before grabbing my things leaving." Baby where you going?" Keven says as i open the door.

I felt almost everyone in the room look at me. It begin to grow quiet and uncomfortable. I look up at them turning around.

"I'm gonna take some fresh air and be back in couple of hours.." I said looking down at my feet." Going to get some fresh air my as-MOM." Keven cut her off.

"I promise im going to be back. I love you, baby." I said looking back at him giving a small smile again.

"I love you more but can i get a promise kiss?" I smile brightly walking over there. I give him two pecks on the lips. Keven smiles watching me leave the room.

"Mom why you so hard on Irish, she don't be doing anything just be chilling." I heard Keven and Solomon says to their mom." I don't like her. You need to break up with her and date the other girl."

My heart breaks into millions of pieces after she said that. "I'm not breaking up with her.." I walked away after hearing the conversation.

I put my head down bumping into someone."I'm so sorry." I said crying then walking away from the person.

"Is you okay?" The lady said, i walk away from her quickly leaving the place and unlock my car door going inside and begin to cry softly before going to sleep.

>>

" Lady.." I heard a couple of knocks on the door. I woke up by it seeing one of the workers, fixing myself before rolling my window down.

" Sorry to bother but your boyfriend keven connor wants you in his room. And if you asking nobody but him. Keven just fully awaken." We both chuckle. I got out my car locking it.

" Ok. thank you for the news." I said and she said you welcome before going back in.

I followed her until i reach Keven room, i went in there closing the door back. He sat up looking at me after seeing dried tears on my face.

"I heard about what your mom said..." Keven sighs before patting on his bed.

"I don't care what she says because i ain't breaking up with you. I'm grown enough to date whoever i want to date now. Just go to sleep, i want you by my side forever and always.

" Keven says as i took my shoes off. Keven moves the cover so i can get in the bed with him. After getting in the bed, he wrap his arms around me before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I grab the covers putting it on me while putting my leg on top of his." i love you from the bottom of my heart and always remember that nothing or no one will tear us apart. And i mean it not even my mother or fans or brother or even sisters." Keven said looking at me deeply in the eyes.

"Okay..." I said and he gave me a look before we both laughs. " believe you mr connor.

"I said in a tease voice as we laughs at it." I love you so much." Keven says before placing kisses on my lips and face.

"Ok, Ok." I said snicker at his kisses.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

7.1K 345 22
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐›๐š๐ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐Œ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ข, ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐๐š. ๐–...
26.1K 1.2K 48
โ . . . JUST REMEMBER DADDY LOVES YOU, I DID EVERYTHING I COULD. โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” sanai has one rule don't fuck with rappers bu...
9.1K 428 14
Just read! ๐Ÿ’•
188K 6K 41
This imagines book will be about some fine ass black men. I simply used the name blackboyjoy because I feel that it can go for any black male. Sooo t...