I should be your Beta, not yo...

Por LeseMate

Kyran Crimson. The future Beta of his pack. However, his future was vague because he wasn't just a normal B... Más

Introduction
Prologue - Defective
1 - Back
2 - »Those eyes...«
3 - Live or die?
4 - Kyran August Joffrey Yldiz Crimson
5 - Mental break-down
6 - Coffee
7 - Vision
8 - Swimming
9 - Training
10 - Kiss
11 - He is a hunter
12 - The Lycans
13 - Old friends
14 - »Don't you want to stay over?«
15 - Deja-vu
16 - Witch
17 - Lunch
18 - Fynniboy
19 - Stories over stories
20 - Gesture
21 - Achoo!
22 - A cold
23 - My Alpha
24 - Christmas party ends in a disaster
25 - Christmas presents on New Year's Eve
26 - Black eye
27 - Dreams and Teams
28 - Class picture
29 - Virgin
30 - Captain
31 - Studying with wolf
32 - Dispute
33 - Drunk
34 - Hey, I'm Valentin and you, cutie?
35 - Enzo
36 - Moat
37 - Alpha, Luna, Beta, Omega
38 - Movie
39 - Brothers
40 - Pet name
41 - Birthday
42 - Beta
43 - Morning afterwards
44 - News
45 - Elias
46 - Hanny
47 - Home
48 - The future is bullshit
49 - Rescue?
50 - Swap
51 - Calm before the storm
52 - Truth
53 - The time goes by
54 - Arrived
55 - Second act
56 - Vacation
57 - Austria
58 - Black Death
59 - Life
60 - Birth
61 - End
62 - Safe
Epilogue 1.0
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 3.0 Alternative ending
Side-Story: 1
Side-Story: 2
Side-Story: 3
Side-Story: 4
Side-Story: 5
Side-Story: 7
Side-Story: 8
Side-Story: 9
Side-Story: 10
Side-Story: 11
Side-Story: 12
Side-Story: 13
Side-Story: 14
Side-Story: 15
Side-Story: 16
Side-Story: 17
Side-Story: 18
Afterword

Side-Story: 6

76 3 0
Por LeseMate

Side-Story: 6 - Fynn & Toby

This story is from the original storyline and not the alternative ending. I want to say this before you get into the story of the two because they will do some smutty stuff.

I always had some ideas for the two but couldn't word them. After getting some inspiration from a book I read, I got some ideas of how to make it work. Well, not much talking now, I hope you will like it~

Fynn

I poured myself a cup of coffee after a long day of working. My body didn't feel tired at all but I still pretended to be a bit tired for my co-workers. Although, I was their boss, so I shouldn't really care.

I had created my own martial arts school. With Valkyrie blood running through my veins I wanted to make the best out of it. It wasn't like my kind was involved in many wars anymore and I wanted to do something where I could fight.

And now I teached martial arts to young and old.

Obviously not alone because a school with about twenty or more classes a day was unmanageable alone. My teaching mostly went to the older ones because I wasn't that great with kids but I still took some classes with them.

Kyran always nagged me because of my grumpy personality, that was the reason I wasn't good with kids. But I didn't care. Should I? Toby and I didn't plan on adopting children. Well, I at least and I was sure, he didn't want them either. We were enough for each other.

Grinning into my cup, the corners of my eyes curled up. Yeah, we were enough for each other. Not just emotionally but physically too. Would he still have it inside of him?

I had the urge to text and ask him. Tease him about it. But I waited. The surprise would be greater and what would come after finding out was always unclear but never disappointing.

»Fynn, is it okay if I go now? My wife just called and told me she fell down the stairs and twisted her ankle.« Tom stuck his head through the door to the kitchen we had at our martial arts school.

»You have another class?« I asked and sipped from my coffee. »Yeah, but I already talked with Noah, she would take my class.«

»Sure, go, go.« I shooed him out and he thanked me before quickly leaving the school.

I took the last sip of my coffee before leaving the kitchen and checking up on Noah who was about to prepare for the class.

She wasn't really talkative but I liked that the most about her. I wasn't talkative either, so we quietly worked together but understood each other.

After helping her out a bit for the preparations, I told her I would leave now and she nodded and wished me a good rest day. She would close after her class. I grabbed my stuff from my office before leaving the building and going home.

Toby should come home an hour later. However, my way to our home already took half an hour, so I wouldn't be home alone for long. I slipped into my car and drove off.

The traffic was a mess and not only one time, I swore at another driver and showed him my best finger.

Our lives in Germany were quite different to the one we would have had in Canada. Still, I liked it here and what we had built up on our own. Though I missed my family, I could only see them twice or thrice a year. The tickets for a flight were horribly expensive and time also played a part in it.

Arriving at our home, I parked the car at the usual spot and went into the building. A few other families lived there and we had our own apartment. It was annoying in the summers because of the heat because we lived right under the roof.

However, it wasn't a pitched roof, so a plus point for that - it was a flat roof. And we could do things up there where nobody would look at us. It wasn't like an enormous apartment in New York where we could have sex against giant windows and look down at the city. But it sometimes felt like it.

I ruffled my blond hair that was quite sweaty from the training. I needed a shower. Up eight floors and I arrived at our door.

Along the long hallway that connected to all our rooms, I went to the living room and put my bag down before I went to the bathroom to take a cold shower. Brushing my hair out of my face I laid my head back in the neck and closed my eyes while I enjoyed the water running down my body.

Finishing with my shower, I dried myself off, though my hair was still a bit wet and walked out of the bathroom. At that moment the door clicked and Toby came in.

He stopped in his tracks, smirking before he closed the door behind him and quickly walked up to me.

»Bold as always,« he purred and grabbed my hips to press my naked body against him. I didn't wear a towel or anything else. His hand slid down to my ass to grab it and squeeze it.

Grinning, I licked his chin seductively. »I know you love seeing me naked.« He groaned in pleasure and leaned down to kiss the dip of my shoulder. »Quite disappointing that you already finished showering.«

I touched his lower back before sliding my fingers down to his ass and grabbing it too. He winced and met my eyes with lust.

»I'm more interested in this than a second shower,« I mumbled, smirking up to him and sliding my hands into his pants, over his ass and to his tight muscle that was still filled with a plug.

He closed his eyes and moved his ass against my fingers. With one of my hands, I slid out of his pants and touched the bulge in the front.

»Was it hard sitting at work?« He leaned down and took my lips before he could answer my tease. His tongue filled my mouth. Wet and playful.

One of my hands rubbed his front while the other tucked at the plug, making him flinch at every try to pull it out but only pushing it back deep in. He twitched with every touch and I was aware of how sensitive he was at some spots.

I pulled back and kissed his neck and started to open his dress shirt. My fingers brushed over his nipples before my lips followed and I kissed them, sucked on them.

»F-Fynn...« he groaned and grabbed my hair to stop me from moving further down, but he knew he wasn't as strong as I was.

With my teeth I opened his pants and slipped them down to his ankles. A smirk played on my lips when I licked his underpants that couldn't hide the enormous bulge. The tip of his dick even showed over the waistband.

Toby tried to hold himself up by holding me by the hair but it only gave me more joy from working him up. My teeth grabbed the waistband and pulled his underpants down. A half-standing dick greeted me right into my face.

One look up into his lusty eyes, gave me the power I needed to make his knees buckle.

I kissed the tip of his dick before sliding the tip into my mouth. My tongue pushed into the slit of his penis and made him gasp and grab my hair some more.

I knew what he liked and grabbed his balls. Massaging them in one hand while the other kneaded his ass and teased the plug.

Taking him fully into my mouth was always difficult because he was too big but I had my ways of making him hard either way.

He slipped out of my mouth what made him groan in displeasure but groan in pleasure just a second after, after I licked his dick down and sucked at his balls.

He didn't need to tell me that he was about to come because I already pulled back. »Devil,« he grunted. »Well, I still want to have something to fill my ass, not just yours,« I said as I stood up and twisted the plug in his ass again.

»Fuck.« He covered his face with his hand before flashing forward and biting my shoulder. I moaned loudly into his ear, intentionally loud and close. He shivered and grabbed my ass. Spreading my asscheeks wide and pushing one finger into my tight muscle.

I moved my ass with his finger that got quickly joined by a second and third. »You open up so quickly,« he breathed and licked my earlobe. »Completely different to someone else,« I returned playful and pulled the plug half out before pushing it inside again.

»Years of us fucking and you still open up so badly. Though, I love your tight ass.« I slapped his ass and he yelped as he pushed his rock hard dick against my standing dick.

A fourth finger joined into my ass and opened me further and I moaned against his jaw that I was just licking and kissing.

»You wanna take this somewhere else?« he asked, leaning down so my lips, breathing against them and licking them teasingly. »To weak to fuck me in the hallway?« I nagged.

»Never. But I want to grab the headboard of the bed while I fuck you into our mattress.«

He scooped me up from the ground and I locked my legs around his hips. Toby stepped out from his pants and kicked them to the side before walking to our bedroom. His dick pushing and teasing my ass while my own dick pressed against his stomach.

My tongue slid into his mouth. Teasing him and kissing him breathless. If he wouldn't hold me up by the hip, he would touch every part of my body. Touch me until I laid under him, trembling and covered in his and my cum.

My back touched the mattress and my legs unlocked because he moved downwards and lifted them on his shoulders. Not to fuck me mindless but to kiss my ass and to slid his tongue into my slightly loose muscle.

»Fuck!« I groaned and locked my legs around his head to push him deeper in. Gasping for breath I bent my back and threw my head into the pillows.

»You want to fuck me or should I fuck you?«

There was still the discussion between our friends about who would be the top and bottom between us. But to disappoint and shock them all, we did what we wanted. Sometimes I fucked Toby and sometimes fucked Toby me.

Mostly he me, because I loved his dick inside of me. But he never hesitated to ride my dick.

We had already done some blowjobs on another, even before we officially knew we were mates. But in our first night, fuck, we took another apart. Fucking each other mindless. My ass didn't even close some fucks and he just slid right back in.

And I fucked him too. He was shy about it when he asked me if we could try it out and I agreed. Horny and fucking hungry for him. I had a smaller build than him but his sight riding me always made me feel like a fucking king.

»Fuck me after I fuck you,« he rumbled and moved up to turn me on all four. »Quite demanding today.« I looked over my shoulder to him and he was blushing and ready to enter me. It wouldn't take him long to come with how his cock was twitching.

»You love my dominance and submission,« Toby purred, kissing and licking my back and moving his hips in circles against my ass. »I should spank you again, if you want to show me some submission.« I leaned backwards up and linked my arm around his neck to pull him into a deep and hungry kiss.

»Fuck me now!«

He didn't need more commands from me and pushed himself into my wet ass. We didn't need lube after all the preparation and he didn't go soft and gently. He went deep and hard into me.

Thrusting me hard. The bed squeaked and moaned under us and I pitied our neighbors below for all the noises.

»Fuck, you feel so damn good.« He grabbed the headboard and pushed deeper and harder. Fucking me so hard that my eyes rolled backwards and salvia dribbed from my mouth. I was a moaning and gasping wrack beneath him.

My limps buckled and I fell flat on the mattress. He buried me fully under his muscular body. His hands grabbed me by the throat and pushed my head back for him to demand my lips.

The kiss was clumsy but I couldn't care less when I felt him pounding so deep into me that he hit my spot. I moaned into his mouth and felt the corners of his mouth curl upwards.

»You love that spot?« He pounded right at it again and it made my head spin. »Yes! Yes, right there!«

»As you wish,« he purred and licked my ear before thrusting against that one spot. My mind went elsewhere while I grabbed the sheets and gasped for breath. My dick rubbed against the sheets and I was close to coming too.

He twitched inside of me and two hard thrust later he came into me. We never fucked without protection because I hated to clean myself afterwards. We always used a condom and he had put one on before entering me.

He pushed me around and took my mouth. Teasing my tongue and licking the leaked salvia away. »Me on top?« he asked and already grabbed another condom. Slipping his own off and throwing it to the ground. »Yes, I want to see you ride me,« I gasped.

He put a condom on my hard dick and I was about to come just from that one touch. Shit, it really wouldn't take long for me to come.

Toby touched his own ass and slowly pulled out the plug. »Shit, I wanted to take that out.« He grinned and leaned forward. »You can put it back in afterwards and tease me with it later.«

Smirking because of the offer, I kissed him and then he slowly lowered himself on me. His face twitched and shit, he was still tight as fuck.

»How...?« I grabbed both sides of his hip and he moaned because I pushed him deeper by doing that.

»You love my tight ass.«

»Yes, but I fuck you so often and you always close tighter than before.«

From the look in my face, he knew blatantly that I loved it. I pushed my hip up to fill him and he threw his head back.

»Go on, ride me.« Toby looked down at me, his dick already half aroused again. And he started moving. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Moved his hips in circles. And he gasped and moaned with every movement.

I wanted to lie back and enjoy the show but I was so fucking close to coming that I grabbed him harder and pushed up.

»Ah!« Pleased by that sound, I did it again and again and again. He moved with me and let me fuck him until I came inside of him. He twitched and came too without me touching him. Covering my stomach and chest with his cum.

Slowly, he laid down on my body - me still inside of him.

»Another shower would be a nice idea,« he whispered and kissed my shoulder. »Later. Maybe after another round or two,« I mumbled and pushed my dick up again, deeper into him. »Yeah, I like that too.«

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

His Alpha Por Del

Hombres Lobo

1.4M 44.1K 40
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* Samuel Wolf, a low-life omega who gets abused by his pack at home and by his bullies at school, can't t...
34.2K 481 19
What if she was consumed by darkness? Can anyone make her see the light?
101K 5K 25
•BOOK TWO OF SHIFTER SERIES• ~COMPLETED~ Theseus Castellan was stolen in the dead of night by a mysterious man called Blade. Blade was a bounty...
84.7K 1K 36
Mya Gomez , The hottest woman on earth according to the underground world , she has men lining up for her , or just to be in the same room as her. Sh...