Prime Minister and I

By Shiya_AS

#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi... More

Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter
Funny and Silly girl
Monica
The Wedding
First Lady
The Engagement
My Wife
His Change
Possessive Prime Minister
I'm your wife
Her admiration
Our home
Future King and Queen
His preference
Z's fashion event
Lioness
Destiny
Palace
Her past
Tea party
His Highness
Package
Finally I realized
Alaipayudhey
Drunk
Cunning people
Be with me
Sick
Her phone call
Wait for me
Misunderstanding
I love only you
Prerna's Bully
Shopping with sisters
Proposal
Rescue
Flood
King's stand
Let's play dirty
Bury in Hell
Kaidhaagiral Devasena
Ran into the devil
Prerna and Eeshwar
Rajeev's arrival
Bond of Souls
Beastly and Gentle
Wedding Invitation
Accident
Wake up, please
Wedding
King's Payback
I trust you
Dance of Love
I respect her
Caretaker
Shopping with Mother-in-law
S Country
Rebel and Reckless
Children of our own
En aasai purusha
SIA
Continue the act
Mudhalvane
Bonded for Life
The true devil
Hospital
Hosting a tea party
King's Robe
Anniversary
Mysterious designer, Sia
Cinderella
Phoenix Ascending
Final round
MAGIC will never end
I believe you
Devil's angel
Web of lies
Don't intimidate her
Ultimatum
Homewrecker
Get out
In the silence of this night, which way am I going?
Embarrassed
Orchestrating a drama
Child's father
Your eyes
I own him
Two-Timer
Melt
Nayak
Wedding of the year
1000 times
Bomb blast
Memory Erasure
Nasya
Hasini
Crossing limits
His assets
You hid everything from me
Party Time
Our wedding???
Her accident
Help me
Hasini 2.0
You're different
I'm right next to you
Big Baby
Answers to your questions
Help me recover
Don't lie
Outsider
Inner Devil
My woman's heart
Return of Queen
Cutiepie
Forever
Our First Meet
My Adi
Waiting for his moment
My woman
Trip to Jule
Golden period
I taught you
Volleyball
The Night - Part One
The Night - Part Two
The Night - Part Three
Scandal
Blue House
Her Consent
I love you
Amusement Park
Haunted House
Pre-wedding function
Slap
Princess's Wedding
Dirty.... Naughty....
Crown
National Competition
Anger
Quirky
Creepy Stranger
His People
His Acquaintance
Shark
His Babygirl
She is my daughter
His Son-in-law
Chairperson
Communal Riots
You're my home
Unity of our country
He is charismatic
Their Nightmare
Military Headquarters
Trap for her
My Chief
Sun rises in the east
Dying Sun
Story of Decades
Interview for Palace Maid
Future King Conceived
Fall of the King
Machinations of L Country
Mortal Combat
Inner Chambers of Temple
Author's Update

Ramdev

3.6K 576 115
By Shiya_AS

'Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love.'

Iniyal had a huge amount of guilt in her heart when she lost her husband in her arms. His lost words still rang in her head.

'There was no one in my life except you, Iniya'

She punished him for a long time. He left them so soon. Her pillows know the trails of tears she left. She was not even allowed to wail and weep for her husband. She lost all the time she could have talked to him. She believed he would live with her forever. She never realised by pushing him away she was pushing him away from this world. Guilt killed her immensely. She wanted to leave the world he was no longer part of.

However, the country was in chaos and her son was young. She wanted to protect everything Satyadev built. Her responsibilities weighed huge on her shoulders.

She stood in front of that door in A country with so many memories flashing before her eyes. A teenager opened the door for her.

He bowed in front of her when she looked at him.

He called her, 'Your highness, Queen Mother'

Iniyal was shocked to see his face. His face resembled her husband's. She touched his head.

Ramdev: Please enter this humble servant's abode.

Iniyal: Ram, please... You're a Crown Prince.

Ramdev: After whatever my mother and her family did to your family, I don't think I deserve the title, your highness.

Iniyal: You just talk like your father. He used to be like you. Wisdom beyond his age. Understanding beyond his age.

Mahadev turned out to be the way he was when he became a ruler. But you resemble his highness in his youth.

Ramdev: Your highness loved his highness dearly.

She smiled at his words and hid the way it hurt her inside.

Coughs heard from inside and Ram excused himself as he entered the room next to the living area. Iniyal looked around the house. It was simple and well-maintained.

She also entered the room when he didn't come out for sometime.

She got shocked when she found him helping Sena to her bed. His mother was just thirty eight. But she looked much older. Iniyal came closer to the bed.

Iniyal: Sena, what happened?

Ramdev: Mom had a stroke when she got to know about father. She lost her ability to move and speak.

Iniyal: She loved him truly.

Ramdev: Her love destroyed three of your lives.

My father is no longer in this world. She is counting her days and you're ruling a country against all the hawks that are trying to overthrow you.

I'm sorry, your highness if I had crossed my line.

Iniyal: Never mind, child. Your life also got spoiled and I was one of the reasons. I want to correct everything. Everything that was part of him.

Tell me something. How do you know all these things??

Ramdev: All her life, Mom used to tell me the same story. She entered your life forcefully, wreaked an havoc and destroyed everything with her own hands because of her naivity.

Iniyal: She was young. We were young. We didn't know better.

Adhellam pogattum. I want you to come back to Z country. You can ascend the throne. You're the crown prince.

Ram smiled at her offer.

Ramdev: I'm an illegitimate son, Queen mother.

Iniyal: I'll say you're Mahadev's twin kept away from the media's eyes.

Ramdev: That shows your benevolence. However, I'm not willing to take my brother's throne, Queen mother.

Iniyal: Dev isn't fond of throne.

Ramdev: He should be. Because our father gave his word.

My father didn't give me the position not because of my illegitimacy but because of my mother's deeds.

He just gave me only one order and I want to follow it for all my life, Queen mother.

I and my lineage will never wish for the throne. That's my word to you.

He notarized and gave her a copy of the document from his lawyer.

Ramdev: Epdi indha copy eh ready ah vechirukken nu paakuringala?

I prepared this when I learnt of father's death. Ennale andha crown Kum throne kum endha issue um Vara koodadhu.

Iniyal had tears in her eyes. He reminded her of her husband. She hugged him as a tear escaped her eyes.

Iniyal: Sena raised you properly.

Ramdev: She always reminded me that you were the reason I lived. If not for you, I would have been dead.

Iniyal: Don't talk like that. Your father would have liked you. He just despised what your mother did.

Ramdev: I would have done the same thing if I was in his place.

Iniyal: You don't deserve this, Ram. Unaku enna veanum nu sollu Ram. I'll do anything.

Ramdev: I want to study, Queen mother. With my mother in bed, I had to drop off college. Please help me back to college.

She sent him to college and arranged staffs to take care of Sena. She always kept in touch with Ramdev.

Mahadev ascended the throne back in the country.

At forty years of age, Sena left the world. Ram lost his only relative. Iniyal stood by him and helped him with the funeral ceremony.

She was an Empress dowager. With her came paparazzi. Ram asked her to stop meeting him in A country. He soon got married to Latha in A country and informed Iniyal of the news.

She was delighted to know that her other son started family. Madhana got married to Mahadev in the Z country.

However, her happiness short-lived as her son, Ramdev, got killed. She reached A country to find Ram surrounded by his wife with a kid in her arms and two men around her.

That man yelled 'She was the one who killed your husband'

Iniyal later came to know that old man was Ambrose accompanied by his son, Dikshan.

Latha believed in their words. Iniyal had no proof to prove her. She didn't want to reveal the documents she had as that might put Latha and her kid's lives in danger.

She learnt that someone stabbed her son, Ram, to death in an alleyway.

Her husband's resemblance left the world just like her husband. She became rigid when she returned. She never told anyone about her pain and wounds. Latha hurt her whenever she got a chance by Ambrose and Dikshan's insinuations.

Iniyal of younger years became a rigid Empress dowager who ruled the country with an iron fist until her son became an age to rule.

Her smile returned the day Madhana gave birth to Aditya. The spitting image of her husband.

With him, her faith returned.

Rajeev was raised by Latha with all the false information fed by Ambrose and Dikshan in A country. They provided her enough money. Ambrose passed away in a few years. Dikshan became king and helped Rajeev to build a business.

He helped him whenever Rajeev failed on something. Rajeev was never told about the connection between him and L country. They worked through so many channels which made it impossible to learn their connection.

Dikshan always posed as his benefactor. Rajeev did everything against Z country that helped L country and his king.

He never realised that they were the ones who destroyed his grandmother and killed his father. He resented Iniyal and her family as he thought that they were the ones who killed his father.

After revealing all the truth, Adi looked into Rajeev's eyes...

Adi: You were always a puppet to them. You're helping someone who killed your father.

#Author's note: Thank you for reading upto this portion. I'm working on the remaining and will post them during next weekend. If I get time, I'll post in the interim. Happy Monday and have a great week ahead, folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 34.7K 94
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 1 (Magic and Passion) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Water Ashwika He is the Lion of the Boardroom. Tall, Handsome...
252K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
63.7K 4.2K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
212K 22.3K 78
Just a new idea of what would it be like if Ashwin is a cricketer .The storyline is Ashwin is the captian of Indian cricket team and captian of Chenn...