Livin' It Loud

By Saediee

YOU (Haisley Aurelia) was a well-known Nickelodeon kids actor in the late 2000s and early 2010s, after leavin... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter Three

403 8 2
By Saediee

Chapter Three - Eva, Eva, let down your hair (Part One)

INT. THE LOUD HOUSE LIVING ROOM - NIGHT

Haisley and Annaka stand on set, eyeing each other up and down. They stare each other down, their eyes locked in fierce competition. 

Haisley's eyes are a deep blue, piercing and intense.

Annaka's eyes are a bright green, but they are no less fierce.

Both girls are dressed in crisp white tennis outfits, their rackets held tightly in their hands. Haisley's outfit is pristine, not a wrinkle in sight. Annaka's outfit is slightly rumpled, a testament to her intense practice sessions.

Haisley's grip on her racket is tight, her knuckles white with effort. Annaka's grip is looser, but no less determined.

HAISLEY
(putting her racket on her shoulder)
Not bad, Loud.

ANNAKA
You're not too bad either, Woods.

Haisley and Annaka go in for a handshake.

HAISLEY
Nice to see some actual competition
on the court today.

Annaka looks at Haisley with a sly grin, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

ANNAKA
Who knows, maybe next game I'll be
the one to beat you.

Haisley chuckles, her eyes crinkling at the corners. She lifts up Annaka's chin with her tennis racket, her grip firm but gentle.

HAISLEY
You're not gonna beat me.

The sound of their laughter fills the room, mingling with the soft swish of their rackets as they continue to playfully tease each other.

Haisley's eyes are bright with amusement, and Annaka's cheeks are flushed with excitement.

Despite their competitive banter, it's clear that they share a deep bond of friendship.

As the laughter died down, their director Jonathan yells out.

JONATHAN
(clapping)
CUT! That was perfect! Okay, that's a
wrap, people! Go home and rest!

The girls immediately break character, their faces beaming with pride and satisfaction.

Haisley and Annaka turn to each other, their eyes shining with joy. They embrace in a tight hug, their bodies pressed together.

After Annaka and Haisley let go of their hug, they're still holding hands.

Annaka can't help but stare into Haisley's eyes. The blue is so majestic, and it's like she's looking into the ocean. The color is so striking that it's all Annaka can focus on.

The way the stage light is shining down on them, casting Haisley's face in a warm glow, makes her eyes sparkle and shine like diamonds.

They are the most beautiful eyes Annaka has ever seen, and she can't help but get lost in them. She's momentarily lost in thought, and Haisley's eyes seem to be the only thing she can focus on.

The rest of the world fades away, and it's just her and Haisley.

After a hot second, Haisley smiles slightly.

HAISLEY
What?

Snapping Annaka out of her thoughts.

ANNAKA
(Nervous)
Nothing.

HAISLEY
Okay... you're acting weird.

Annaka quickly pulls her hand away, embarrassed, and tries to play it cool, but Haisley can tell that something is off.

The air between them is thick with tension.

INT. BACKSTAGE DRESSING ROOM - NIGHT

Everyone is in the dressing room, finishing up getting their costumes, makeup, and hair taken off.

Sophia and Catherine finished early and are on the couch, chatting and laughing.

Annaka is teasing Haisley as she gets her hairpins taken out, her fingers nimble and sure.

Haisley rolls her eyes, but there's a hint of amusement in her voice.

Eva is staring into her reflection in the mirror, her eyes focused and intent. The makeup department is carefully removing her makeup, using gentle wipes to cleanse her face.

Despite the bustle of activity around them, the room is filled with a sense of camaraderie and warmth.

Haisley sits in the chair, her hair assistant carefully removing the bobby pins from her hair.

HAISLEY
(exasperation)
Okay, the amount of bobby pins
required to keep this ponytail in
shape is insane

Annaka leans over a playful glint in her eye.

ANNAKA
That's because your character is
so extra! Little miss perfectionist
with her high ponytail. Low ponytails
are so much better.

Haisley rolls her eyes and turns to Catherine, her eyes wide with disbelief.

HAISLEY
Cat, how do you not have a headache
from having your hair up all day?!

Catherine scoffs, a wry smile on her face.

CATHERINE
(humorous)
Who said I don't have a headache? I'm
in pain every day!

The girls laugh, their voices blending together in a soothing hum. Despite the long hours and hard work, they know that moments like these make it all worth it.

They chat and joke with each other, their faces alight with joy and satisfaction.

The girls' laughter fades out as the camera pans from the group to Eva's reflection in the mirror.

A hair assistant is carefully removing Eva's wig, revealing her hair underneath, short and damaged.

Eva stares at her reflection, her eyes focused and intent. She doesn't seem to realize what's reflected back at her, lost in thought as she contemplates her appearance.

The camera cuts back to the girls joking around, their laughter filling the room.

Catherine shakes her head, a playful smile on her face.

CATHERINE
(note of envy)
Sophia is so lucky. She just walks on set
and goes into hair and makeup for 15
 and she's done because her hair is so
 short and it's so easy to style.

Sophia laughs, her voice light and carefree.

SOPHIA
You guys take FOREVER in hair and
makeup!

Annaka nods, her eyes bright with interest.

ANNAKA
Short hair like that must be so easy
to care for.

Sophia nods, her eyes crinkling with pleasure.

SOPHIA
(confident)
Oh yeah, definitely. Right, Eva?

But Eva wasn't listening. She had turned away from the group nervously, her eyes darting back and forth as she tried to focus. Finally, she turned back to the girls, her voice trembling slightly.

EVA
What?

Her eyes are wide with confusion.

CATHERINE
That short hair is easier to care for?

Catherine repeated, her eyes narrowing with interest.

EVA
(her smile bright and cheerful)
Oh. Yeah, totally!

Haisley noticed the odd behavior.

HAISLEY
Hey, Eve. Are you feeling alright?

Her voice filled with concern.

Eva hesitated for a moment, her eyes darting back and forth as she tried to think of what to say.

Finally, she turned back to the group, her voice trembling slightly.

EVA
Yeah, yeah, everything's fine.

Her words rushed and hurried.

The hair assistant finished Haisley's hair.

ASSISTANT
You're done!

ANNAKA
(relief)
Finally!

As everyone got up to leave, Annaka grabbed Haisley's arm and pulled her up, dragging Sophia along with them. Sophia stumbled slightly, her eyes wide with surprise.

The trio quickly exited the dressing room, their laughter filling the hallway.

As they walked, Catherine grabbed Eva's arm spontaneously, a mischievous smile on her face.

CATHERINE
Come on, I know you want to sleep over
after being here for the past 14 hours

She joked, her voice light and carefree. Eva laughed, her eyes crinkling with amusement.

INT. BEDROOM CASUAL ROOM - NIGHT

Eva lay sleeping in her bed, her breathing slow and steady. Suddenly, she began to turn and move, her body writhing in the sheets.

Her face contorted in pain as she began to moan softly, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. It was clear that she was having some sort of nightmare, her body reacting to the vivid images playing out in her mind.

As she continued to twist and turn, her movements growing more and more frantic, the room was filled with an eerie silence.

INT. DREAM BATHROOM - CONTINUOUS

Eva stood in front of the bathroom mirror, her eyes fixed on her reflection. Suddenly, another version of herself appeared in the room, her long hair cascading down her back.

Eva's eyes widened with envy as she reached up to touch the clone's hair. But before she could, the clone grabbed her wrist hard, causing Eva to yelp in pain.

The clone pulled her in close, her eyes gleaming with malice as she spoke.

CLONE
You'll never feel like this again.

Her voice filled with menace.

Then, with a cruel smile, she let Eva go, pushing her backward into an endless void.

As Eva fell through the void, she felt a sense of overwhelming dread wash over her. The darkness seemed to stretch on forever, and she couldn't see anything around her.

She tried to scream, but her voice was lost in the endless expanse of the void. Suddenly, she felt a sharp jolt, and she was back in the bathroom once more.

She looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes wide with shock and disbelief. Her hair had grown long again, cascading down her back in a shimmering curtain.

She reached up to touch it, and for a moment, she felt a sense of joy and wonder. But as she did...

The strands began to fall out in clumps, leaving her with nothing but a handful of blonde hair.

 She watched in horror as more and more of her hair turned blonde and fell out until she was left with nothing but her short bob cut.

She screamed in frustration and despair, tears streaming down.

EVA
No.. no... NO! Stop it! No! Stop it,
please! Please stop! Please stop!

But there was nothing she could do to stop the transformation, and she was left alone in the bathroom, her hair a tangled mess of blonde and brown.

INT. BEDROOM CASUAL ROOM - NIGHT

Eva's eyes slowly fluttered open, her vision blurry and disoriented. She felt someone shaking her, and as her eyes focused, she realized it was Catherine.

Catherine sat down at her bedside, concerned.

CATHERINE
Hey, are you okay?

EVA
(nervously)
Yeah, no. It was nothing.

CATHERINE
Nothing, really? You seemed really scared.
 Are you sure it was nothing?

EVA
(insistent)
I'm sure. I'm totally fine. Nothing happened.

Catherine, feeling defeated.

CATHERINE
(soft)
Okay. If you need anything, just come
into my room. I'm right down the hall.

Catherine gets up and heads for the door, before she leaves she turns back to Eva, giving her one last smile and then she closes the door.

Eva lays back down and stares at the ceiling. Scared to fall asleep again, she clutched her blanket tightly, her heart racing as she listened to the sound of her own breathing.

She could feel the fear creeping up on her, threatening to overwhelm her at any moment. But she refused to give in to it, instead focusing on the sound of her own heartbeat as she tried to calm herself down.

INT. LOUNGE ON SET - DAY

Sophia and Annaka walk into the actor's lounge, their arms full of snacks from Crafty. They're both looking forward to finally having a moment to relax and eat. As they step into the room, they're greeted by the sight of Eva sleeping on the couch, sitting upright with one hand on her lap.

ANNAKA
(shocked)
I thought I was the one that randomly
 falls asleep in places.

Sophia nods in agreement.

SOPHIA
Me too.

She walks over to Eva and claps her hands, startling her awake. Eva looks around, still groggy and disoriented. Sophia can see the confusion on her face and tries to lighten the mood.

SOPHIA
Good morning sleepy head.

Eva blinks a few times and then slowly sits up, rubbing her eyes. Sophia and Annaka sit down on the couch next to Eva, chatting about the day's events.

Haisley walks into the room and makes her way over to the coffee table, grabbing a cup of coffee. As she turns towards the couch, she notices Eva's eye bags and furrows her brow in concern.

Without hesitation, she walks back to the table of food and drinks and grabs another cup of coffee. As she approaches the group, she offers Eva the coffee.

Eva accepts the coffee with a small smile and Haisley takes a seat beside her on the couch. Annaka leans over to Eva.

ANNAKA
Don't fall asleep, remember we have
 that dinner together with the whole
cast tonight.

Eva is resting her head on Haisley's shoulders and just nods in response.

SOPHIA
Did you not sleep last night or
something?

EVA
(low)
Just busy.

Using her free hand, Haisley gently hugs Eva's shoulder, her touch warm and reassuring. Eva lets out a small sigh of relief, and her body starts to relax against Haisley's shoulder.

A production assistant approaches them.

ASSISTANT
Hey, Eva. You need to be on set in
 15 minutes for your scene.

Eva's eyes widen in surprise, and she quickly checks her phone to see if she missed any notifications.

EVA
Oh my gosh, I totally lost track of
time.

The assistant gives her a small smile, understanding the pressure of being on set. Eva takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down.

EVA
(giving the assistant a thumbs up)
Thanks for letting me know

As the assistant walks away, Eva groans in exhaustion.

ANNAKA
Start drinking that coffee.

Sophia puts her hand on Eva's back and assures her.

SOPHIA
You've got this, Eva. You always do.

Haisley gives her a reassuring smile, and the group starts to gather their things, preparing to head to set.

Eva takes a sip of her coffee, the caffeine giving her a much-needed boost of energy. She takes a deep breath and starts to mentally prepare herself for the scene ahead.

INT. THE WOODS HOUSE GAME ROOM SET - NIGHT

Annaka leans over the pool table, lining up her shot, but Haisley is walking around her, teasing her, trying to get in her hair.

Annaka tries to focus, but Haisley's presence is too distracting. Suddenly, Annaka takes her cue stick off the table and uses it to pin Haisley against the wall.

ANNAKA
You wanna play games, Woods?

Haisley smiles seductively, unfazed by Annaka's aggression.

HAISLEY
That's cute, Loud, but you're in my house.

She then uses her cue stick to push Annaka away, the two of them locked in a tense standoff.

As Haisley circles the pool table, her eyes following Annaka's every move, Annaka can't help but laugh softly at the situation.

Despite the tension between them, she knows that Haisley is the only person who can make her feel this alive.

Haisley stops at the opposite side of the pool table, leaning her cue stick on the table and crossing her arms while biting her lips, intently staring at Annaka.

The light from the overhead lamp casts a soft glow on her face, highlighting the sharp lines of her jaw and the curve of her lips.

Annaka gets lost in Haisley's beauty, captivated by the way the light plays across her skin.

She feels like she's been caught in a dream, and she can't shake the feeling that she's lost something important.

For a second, time seems to stop, and Annaka forgets everything else around her. Then, suddenly, she hears a voice echoing through the room. As the voice gets louder, she realizes it's their director.

JONATHAN
Annaka! Say your line! Say your line!

Annaka snaps back into reality, her heart racing as she struggles to get a word out. She looks around the room, trying to regain her bearings, but all she can see is Haisley's face, illuminated by the soft light.

She feels like she's drowning in the moment, and she can't help but wonder if this is what it feels like to be in love.

JONATHAN
(sharply)
Cut!

He looks at his watch, realizing it's late.

JONATHAN
Everyone that's a wrap for today! Go
home!

Annaka feels a knot in her stomach as she remembers the scene she struggled with. Jonathan looks at Annaka.

JONATHAN
Fourneret, get it together for tomorrow.

As he walks away.

Annaka feels a wave of embarrassment wash over her, and she looks down at her feet. Haisley walks up to Annaka, as Annaka turns to face Haisley, surprised.

HAISLEY
Hey, are you good?

Haisley asks, with her hand on Annaka's shoulder.

Annaka looks up at Haisley, who looks stunning in the dim light. Haisley's strands of bangs perfectly shape her face, and her high ponytail bounces as she moves.

ANNAKA
(nervous)
Yeah! My memory just got hazy.

Not thinking much of it, Haisley loops her arm into Annaka's.

HAISLEY
Well, we should be getting ready for
dinner tonight.

They walk out of the studio, and Annaka feels a sense of relief as she steps into the fresh air.

The sun is setting, casting a warm glow across the sky, and Annaka feels a sense of peace wash over her.

She looks over at Haisley, who looks stunning in the light, and she feels a sense of awe.

They walk down the street, arm in arm.

INT. BATHROOM TILE - NIGHT

Catherine and Eva are together in the bathroom getting ready for dinner.

Catherine is doing her makeup, carefully applying eyeliner and mascara to her eyes.

Eva is curling her hair extensions, carefully wrapping each strand around the curling iron and holding it in place until it's perfectly curled.

Catherine checks herself in the mirror, making sure that her makeup is perfect, while Eva puts the finishing touches on her hair.

CATHERINE
Did you hear about how Annaka stumbled
 over her lines today?

EVA
What? When?

CATHERINE
In the final scene she had with Haisley
today, Sierra said she just froze.

EVA
Weird, did she repeat it afterward?

CATHERINE
No, they didn't have time. It was passed
union hour so Jonathan told them they'll
reshoot it tomorrow.

EVA
It's not like Annaka to mess up and just stop.

CATHERINE
Right?

Suddenly, there was an aggressive knock on the bathroom door. Catherine jumps, startled.

CATHERINE
(sarcastic)
Oh my gosh, it's my stalker!

Aubin opens the door and pokes her head in.

AUBIN
Hurry up! We're gonna be late!

Slamming the door shut, Catherine can't help but feel a little annoyed.

CATHERINE
(rolling her eyes)
So aggressive.

Eva laughs but then yelps in pain as she accidentally burns herself with the curling iron.

EVA
Ow!

Catherine rushes over to check on her, making sure she's okay.

CATHERINE
Are you okay?

Eva nods, but Catherine can see the tears in her eyes.

CATHERINE
What if you just rock the bob today?

EVA
Yeah, not happening.

Determined to finish curling the final strands of her extensions. Catherine softly laughs at Eva's response.

EXT. OUTDOOR RESTAURANT OL - NIGHT

The entire cast is laughing and finishing up their dessert. Ella, Mia, Lexi J, and Aubin are playfully teasing each other, giggling, and having fun.

Catherine, Sophia, Lexi B, Annaka, and Haisley are deep in conversation, discussing all the different types of fan edits they've seen of themselves.

They share stories and laugh along.

CATHERINE
(giggling)
Did you see the one of me and Annaka
being crazy drivers?

SOPHIA
Yes! That one is my favorite because
it's so true!

Sophia exclaims, laughing along with Catherine. The rest of the group joins in, enjoying the moment.

LEXI D
The fans are so obsessed with Annaka, it's
 the only thing they beg me to post!

CATHERINE
Right?! All my videos that include
Annaka would blow up instantly!

The group continues to share stories and laugh together, enjoying the companionship of the moment. Haisley rests her head on Annaka's shoulder, feeling a sense of comfort and connection.

Annaka feels a flutter in her stomach, enjoying the closeness of the moment. As the night wears on, the group continues to talk and laugh, enjoying each other's company and the memories they're creating together.

As the waitress hands Lexi D the bill, Catherine yanks it out of her hand.

CATHERINE
No, I got it tonight.

Sophia playfully steals the bill from Catherine.

SOPHIA
You already paid last time!

Haisley looks at them and starts grinning.

HAISLEY
(proud)
Open it.

Sophia opens the bill to reveal Haisley's signature - she had already paid.

LEXI D
What, how?!

HAISLEY
I left my card in the front when we entered.

The others shake their heads in disbelief and defeat, smiling and laughing at Haisley's cleverness.

We pan to Catherine's left to reveal Eva, who is staring off into space, lost in thought.

Suddenly, she starts getting flashbacks to a nightmare she had - hair falling out and her clone smiling at her villainously.

The images are vivid, and Eva feels a sense of panic rising in her chest. She tries to shake off the memory, but it lingers, haunting her.

The room around her seems to fade away, and she's lost in a sea of fear and uncertainty. As she comes back to reality, Eva takes a deep breath, trying to steady herself.

She looks around, hoping no one noticed her moment of weakness.

Luckily for Eva, everyone was too deep into their conversation to notice her moment of panic.

CATHERINE
Who's taking Ella, Mia, and Lexi J home
today?

ANNAKA
Sophia and Lexi.

LEXI D
Us? We took them here!

HAISLEY
(teasing)
Exactly, so you can take them back!

Sophia points to Catherine.

SOPHIA
I nominate you.

CATHERINE
(protest)
What, why us?

SOPHIA
Because you guys have been the only pair
to not drive them around yet!

Catherine scoffs but grins.

CATHERINE
They like me the best anyways.

The group starts going back and forth, jokingly arguing over who the twins and Lexi like the best. Eva smiles, watching the group in silence.

Sophia suddenly bursts out laughing.

SOPHIA
Oh my gosh, and they have Aubin too so
 they literally have ALL of the kids!

Catherine playfully groans and hits Sophia,

CATHERINE
You guys are so mean to me!

The group laughs at Catherine as she rolls her eyes at them.

EXT. CATHERINE HOUSE NEW MEXICO - NIGHT

The car finally parks into the driveway, and Aubin scrambles out of the car before Catherine can even get her seatbelt off.

Catherine follows, yelling at Aubin.

CATHERINE
Why are you running so fast?! You don't
even have a key to the house!

Eva exits the driver's side and walks up beside Catherine.

CATHERINE
(to Eva)
You're awfully quiet today. Are you feeling
 okay?

Eva smiles.

EVA
(nervously laughing)
I just need some sleep, that's all.

Catherine nods. Together, the three of them walk up to the house, the sound of their footsteps echoing in the quiet night.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 196 7
𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴...... 𝘓𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘓𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘑𝘳. 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮!𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ In...
4.4K 55 18
Join Lincoln Loud (a 12 year old boy who lives 10 sisters) and his friends and family in their new adventures in Royal Woods, Great Lakes City and Sc...
3.6K 51 10
In this alternate universe to the Netflix Loud House film Lincoln doesn't make it in time Lela kills the Loud family except for Lori Leni Luna Luan...
3.2K 130 12
( During the NSL timeline) After Lisa Loud's little experiment goes wrong, the world now has super powers, even Lincoln. But, he has a power that was...