Smexy lady's one-shots

By loverofeverysmut

This is just going to be some smexy lady one-shots. I don't own any of her characters. I'm open to suggestion... More

A/N
Kissing ( Bette and Dot Tatter )
On the sofa ( Ally Mayfair - Richards )
Tickle torture ( SeΓ±ora Fourneau )
Mutual masturbation ( Lana Winters )
Spanking ( Cordelia Goode )
First time ( Mildred Ratched )
Threesome ( Tammy and Lou )
Romantic evening ( Xandra )
Blindfold ( Dr.Ellie Staple )
Almost Caught ( Willemina Venable )
Punishment ( Willemina Venable )
Dry humping ( Diane Sherman )
Teasing ( Larissa Weems )
The first to finish loses ( Sally )
Mirror ( Audrey Tindall )
Chocolate and whipped cream ( Alcina Dimitrescu )
Phone sex ( Alice Macray )
Hate sex ( Billie Dean Howard )
Masturbating ( Miranda Priestly )
Lingerie ( Julia Hoffman )
A/N
Lingerie part 2 ( Julia Hoffman )
Teaching a lesson ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )
Night cuddling ( Alma Peregrine + kids )
Please, for me? ( Ellen Dolan )
Forgotten desires ( Alcina Dimitrescu )
Music is also important ( Constance Hardbroom )
Requests
Interrogation ( Stella Gibson )
Thank you
Stress reliever ( Baroness Von Hellman )
Blindfold Part Two ( Dr. Ellie Staple )
Just me ( Meryl Streep )
Cleaning ( Mildred Ratched )
Cat And Mouse ( Alcina & mother Miranda )
Cats and Mouse part 2
After the mission ( Lin Beifong )
sshhh ( Farah Dowling )
Lesson 2 ( Joy Hecate Hardbroom )
Mildred wants to play ( Mildred Ratched )
Mildred wants to play part two

Massage ( Wilhemina Venable )

1.4K 29 0
By loverofeverysmut

Cordelia's POV:

" Mina, you can't go on like this. " I said as I heard her groan for the umpteenth time from the pain in her back.

She had come to the Coven a few days ago to help with the girls, but she hadn't been able to do much since her back hurt more than usual.

" Everything is going well Delia," she said in frustration.

" Don't lie. Even the things I give you don't work anymore or are not good enough anymore. "

She sat down on the seat and wanted to answer at the same time, but the pain in her back only let out a moan between her lips. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and a Tylenol for her. When I came back and handed it to her, she took it and thanked me as best she could.

" Listen. I have a friend who does massages. She's really super and I promise you that if you agree to it, you're not going to regret it. I just want you to give her a chance and let her help you. "

" Delia I'm f- "

" No, you're not okay. You can't go on like this. The massage is only going to help temporarily, but you're in too much pain. "

" And you're more grumpy when you're in more pain. " cried Madison before walking out the door.

I had to hold back my laughter a little. When I looked back at Mina, she looked annoyed and didn't really look happy at me. Mina is not someone who likes to be helped. She likes to do everything herself. It had already taken me and the maid two and a half days to convince her to let me help her.

" How ... well do you know her?" she asked cautiously and suspiciously.

Hearing those words come out of her mouth, my eyes got a little big from both surprise and joy.

" Her name is y/n, she is ( your age ) and she was a witch here at the same time I was here too. When she was old enough and in control of her powers, she left and studied in a regular school. Eventually, she became a masseuse, here in New Orleans. She has already helped me a few times with my own problems and I can promise you she is worth it. "

Mina seemed to take in all the info. She seemed dubious, but something went off in her head dt said she didn't want to do it.

" I'm going to have to show her my back, aren't I? "

" Yes, but she's really not one to judge others. What if I call her and ask her to come here? I won't say you want it yet, but then you can ask her some questions yourself and if you don't think you can handle it, she can leave again. "

" But then that would be a waste of her time anyway. "

Mina was really doing everything now to keep this from going through.

" I promise you, she really won't mind. She's had to do that to me before. Then I called her for something and the next day it was better. "

Mina looked thoughtfully in front of her. I pulled out my cell phone and showed her a picture of y/n.

" This is her. "

As soon as Mina looked at the picture, I could see her cheeks take on a slight pink hue. Finally, she agreed and I walked out of the room to call y/n.

I knew the photo was going to help.

I called y/n to make the appointment and she agreed to everything. Apparently, it was her day off, but she didn't mind and I was reassured that I really wasn't going to waste her time.

* The next day in y/n POV *

I stood in front of the Coven. It had been a while since I had been here. I walked forward to head over, but even before I could do so, the door opened and Madison and Zoe appeared in front of me already kissing.

" Arhgm " I cleared my throat to make my presence clear. They jumped out of each other's arms and looked at me startled.

" Also and good morning ladies. You don't have to stop for me. "I said with a smile that quickly appeared on their faces as well.

" Hey y/n. " the two said at the same time. " You're not going to say anything, are you? " asked Zoe with a blush on her cheeks. I laughed and shook my head.

" Sure not, but I think the rest will see this hole soon. Everyone knows you guys were going to be perfect for each other. Even me since the last time I was here. "

They laughed and both started blushing even worse than before. How cute.

" Speaking of which, what are you doing here? Cordelia normally had nothing going on. " Madison asked.

" No, someone else needed my help. "

" Surely not Mina? " they both asked again at the same time.

" If that's short for Wilhemina, then yes. "

They looked at each other in surprise but said nothing. I didn't know why the look was necessary, but before I could ask anything, Cordelia called me inside and Madison and Zoe walked through.

As soon as I walked in and entered the living room, my eyes landed on a beautiful woman. She had fiery red hair that seemed to sparkle in the sun and she was wearing a lilac-colored skirt that came to just above her knees and a blazer in the same color. She had a cane standing next to her and if I remember correctly it was because she had scoliosis.

I don't know how long I stood watching but as soon as I stood back on the earth and looked at her, she seemed to do the same to me.

" Y/N, I'm so glad you were able to come. " Cordelia said before giving me a hug.
" She is a little difficult and hesitant. So don't take it too personally," she whispered in my ear and I smiled and gave her a nod.
" So Mina, this is y/n now, and y/n this is Wilhemina Venable. "
" Hi, nice to meet you. " I said and held out my hand to her.

She grabbed it, but instead of shaking it, I brought her hand to my lips and gave it a little kiss.
" H- Hello," she said while stuttering.

* Time skip *

We sat together for a while, getting to know each other better and explaining to her exactly what I'm going to do and how it was going to work out for her. It took almost 2 hours, but finally, I was able to convince her, and I got to help her.

Cordelia already had a small suspicion that it was going to work out, so she already had everything set up in a guest room.

At this time Mina was lying on the bed with only a towel over her and I had prepared some dings. I sat down next to her on the bed.

" Everything okay? Are you comfortable? "
" Yes, I think so. "
" Good. I just have to ask this, I have permission to touch you, right? "
" Yes," she said a little hesitantly.
" Okay, can I take the towel away, or would you prefer me to wait? "
" I- I don't really know. I don't really like to show my back. "

I was silent for a moment, thinking that she had quite a few trust issues.
" I'll do your shoulders and neck first if that's okay, and then you can tell me what you want to do with your back. If you're still not comfortable with it, I can try it with the towel. How does that sound? "
" I think that's a pretty good idea. "
" Nice. Now, I have a few different massage oils. Lemon, mint, lavender, or no scent. Which one would you like? " I asked her even though I had a pretty good idea about which one she would like.
" Lavender is good," she said and I smiled lightly at the thought that I could already predict that.

I opened the bottle and put some in my hands and then rubbed them together to distribute the oil well. She had her eyes closed so I said something quickly before my next action.
" Don't be alarmed, I just want to let you smell the oil before I continue. "

I let my hand hang close to her nose and I got light goosebumps because I could feel her breathing. She laughed and lightly nodded her head. That was all I needed and then began massaging her neck and shoulders.

Not much was said besides the occasional sound of her moaning in both pain and relief.

" Okay, can I do your back without or with the towel? "
" You can do it without, but-but please be careful. "
" Always. "

I moved the towel and made sure only the bottom was still bedecked. I could feel her tensing up and her eyes were squeezed shut.
" You can stop me at any time. " I said to reassure her and it seemed to work.

I grabbed some more oil and then gently started on her back.

At one point she had to moan a little louder and her face turned completely red.
" S- Sorry. "
" It doesn't matter. Cordelia is louder if that makes you feel better. "

This went on for a while until I started on the underside of her back and found that that was mainly where the problem was.

" S- Sorry if I move too much. It just hurts. "
" It doesn't matter. I can provide a distraction. "

I had read her mind a little to see what she was thinking and how she was feeling. Apparently a little horny.

I snapped my fingers and I felt her jerk and a moan came trade after.
" Does this help a little? " I asked with a grin.
" Hmhh. " was all she could get out.

She should have a vibrating feeling all over her pussy.

Her moans got louder and louder as I continued, and just as I was finishing, she came too.

With magic, I got her clothes back on and after finding that all was well, I left them again with a kiss and a bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 438 50
****WARNING****** ****Strong sexual content Not for anyone under 18***** ****If you don't like this type of story please do not read**** Do you need...
11.7K 164 24
☼ My last Suna fanfic. I'm retiring from these. ☼ Ngl kinda spicy (contains smut and mature themes so please don't read this if you're under 16) ☼ Y...
677 11 7
self written oneshots/smuts. I am sorry, indeed. Hehe don't enjoy. EMEEE (for mika and ly only)
121K 3.7K 45
(I dont own any adventure time characters) Short one shots between gumlee ^.^ So I started this a while ago when my writing was pretty bad. Just war...