Destined For You (The Ludovic...

By ameesaAhlam

(Can be read as a standalone.) I was a hopeless romantic from a young age but when I watched my father strike... More

Characters
Prologue
One | Dreams
Two | Magic
Three | Safe
Four | Babysit
Five | Future Husband
Six | Not A Date
Seven | Engagement
Eight | Wifey
Nine | OCD
Ten | Honeymoon
Eleven | Birthday
Twelve | Beach
Thirteen | Pictures
Fourteen | Event
Fifteen | Morals
Sixteen | Business Trip
Seventeen | Yours
Eighteen | Massage
Nineteen | Care
Twenty | Stuck
Twenty-One | Love Hurts
Twenty-Two | Insane
Twenty-Four | Worship
Twenty-Five | Destined For You
Twenty-Six | Misunderstanding?
Twenty-Seven | Grovelling
Twenty-Eight | Begging
Twenty-Nine | To The Future
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter | Alessandro & Ariella
Bonus Chapter | Cyrus & Ayame
New Book!
New Book!
Second Generation Book
Second Generation Book: Two
Second Generation Book Three

Twenty-Three | Maze

7.3K 307 50
By ameesaAhlam

EZEKIEL

My heart was beating loudly. I didn't expect our kiss to escalate this quickly but I wasn't complaining.

Neither of us has any experience in this but we are not clueless and I want to see, I want her to show me what she likes so I could pleasure her.

It will take time but I am willing to learn all her weak spots and everything she loves.

She licked her lips and I kneeled over her to give her space and she shifted back and without breaking the eye contact, she started to unbutton her jeans.

My cock was raging but I needed to taste her first before I could take care of myself.

She slowly pulled her jeans down and I helped her with it and she lay before me in just her panties and as she parted her legs, I could see a wet spot on her panties.

Fuck.

"Show me, Chiara. Show me what you like." I rasped.

She hooked her thumb inside the waistband of her panties and pulled it down and threw it on the pile of our clothes.

The sight before me made my legs tremble. She was glistening with arousal and her pussy was quivering.

With one hand she cupped her breast and she trailed the other down, circling her clit with her fingers.

I was breathing heavily as I watched her intently and then she slid her middle finger inside her pussy, moaning.

I clenched the sheets to stop myself from grabbing her.

She was so wet that her arousal trickled down to the bed and she added another finger and started to slowly fuck herself.

She took them out soon and flicked her clit, her back arching. "Ezekiel." She gasped. "Please." She slid those fingers back inside.

I moved closer and grabbed her wrist, pulling her fingers away and lowering myself to the bed, I buried my face in her pussy.

I inhaled her delicious scent and licked her from her entrance to her clit.

She grabbed my hair, pressing my face further into her pussy and I chuckled hoarsely at her desperation.

My fingers dug into her thighs as I threw them over my shoulders and gave her thorough and hungry licks.

With the way her hips jerked against my face, I assumed she was close to cumming and I thrust two fingers inside her, stroking her and at the same time sucking on her clit.

With a hoarse cry, she came all over my face and I lapped up every drop of her cum.

It lasted for a whole minute and she slumped down on the bed, looking exhausted as I lifted my head.

I kissed her softly. "You taste wonderful, wife."

She pulled back and whispered, "It's my turn now."

"You don't have to return it, Chiara."

"But I want to." Placing her palm on my chest, she pushed me back until I landed on my back and she climbed over me.

She pecked my lips before pressing kisses all over my neck.

I moaned as she sucked on my neck and then licked it.

She continued licking down my neck, running her fingers over my abs, driving me crazy.

Her mouth soon reached the waistband of my sweatpants and pausing over there, her eyes met mine and she gave me a shy smile.

"Are you sure, my heart?" I asked.

All thoughts vanished when she started to palm me over my sweatpants. "I should be the one asking you that. Can I continue?"

I think I might die if she doesn't continue. "Yes."

Looking eager, she pulled down my sweatpants and I sighed when my cock felt a little free.

She licked her lips, gazing at my cock lustfully and without giving me a chance to breathe, she wrapped her lips around its head.

"Fuck." My head fell back on the bed with a thud.

I weaved my fingers through her hair as she started to suck. She abandoned that after a few seconds and started to lick me tentatively.

And then she was swallowing me as much as she could and I heard her gag, tears running down her cheeks.

She pulled back and sucked me in again.

I was going to cum already as she sucked me harder and lifting my hips, I started to thrust into her mouth.

My balls tightened and my abdomen clenched and I held her head by her hair firmly as I came into her mouth.

When I finally released her hair, she lifted her head and opened her mouth to show me that she swallowed every drop.

Fucking hell.

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her lingeringly.

She was blushing and we lay on our side, facing each other.

"How was that...?" She asked shyly.

I grazed her lower lip with my teeth, gently pulling it in between them. "Porn worthy, wife."

"You have watched porn?" She raised a brow. "Tch, tch, bad Ezekiel."

I pinched her waist. "And you haven't ever watched it?"

"Well..." She bit her lips. "Maybe..."

"Now who's the bad one here? At least I am twenty-eight."

"Shut up. It did give me a few tips or else you wouldn't be so satisfied right now."

I chuckled and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Agreed."

.
.
.

CHIARA

I couldn't stop blushing from the moment I woke up all naked in Ezekiel's arms. I am still trying to wrap my head around what happened last night.

We stood under the warm spray of the shower, him behind me and he grabbed his shower gel, squirting it out on his palm and lathering it up, he started to cover me in it.

He turned me around and rubbed it all over my shoulders, massaging them in the process as I gazed up at him lovingly.

He moved down to my chest, rubbing my breasts too but unlike last night, his touches were not fueled by lust.

He smiled up at me as he moved down and eventually went on his knees to make it easier for him to rub my torso and legs.

He stood up again and let the shower wash away all the suds and taking my shampoo, he started to massage my hair making me lean back into his chest.

"This is the best thing ever. Maybe you should bathe me every day."

He chuckled softly and leaning down, pecked my lips. "Okay."

Once he was done washing my hair, I returned the same treatment to him even though he protested.

I washed his hair after making him kneel down so I could easily reach his hair.

He deserves the same love and care he gives me and I am more than happy to provide it to him.

.
.
.

We walked through the mall, hand-in-hand, two of his bodyguards trailed behind us, not for protection but rather for carrying all the shopping bags.

Ezekiel bought me every single thing I looked at. He was spoiling me really badly but secretly, I was enjoying it.

When I pointed out that he was spending too much money on me he said, "What's the point in being a billionaire if I can't even spend on my wife?"

I rewarded him with a kiss on his cheek for that.

"Where to next, my little hellion?" He asked.

Wondering, I looked around and my eyes fell on Hamley's. "Ooh, let's go there!"

He looked amused but nodded anyway and turned to his bodyguards and told them to rest for a while.

I dragged him to the store, my eyes lighting up at all the amazing toys available.

A female store attendant approached us and asked if we were looking for a toy for our kid.

Her question made me blush. "Um, no."

Chuckling, Ezekiel pulled me closer. "No. But my wife is a kid at heart."

She further asked us if she could assist us but Ezekiel told her no and she went away.

I was still blushing when he wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Our kid, huh?"

I chuckled, a shy smile forming on my lips. "Do you want kids?"

"I do. What about you?"

"Yes. Not right now but in a few years."

He smirked slowly. "I'll keep that in mind."

I playfully smacked his hand and asked him, "How many?"

"Whatever you want. I just want to be a Dad. It depends on you, I will be happy if you give me one kid and I will be happy if you give me two kids." He shrugged.

I smiled. "I'll see."

He flicked my nose. "Hmm, we will see."

So, with his hand around my shoulder, we roamed the store with me gushing over almost every toy, wishing I could be a kid again so I could play with it.

"Look at that!" I exclaimed, pointing to a huge teddy bear and ran over there to grab it.

It was just a little smaller than me and was a perfect cuddle material. "Let's buy this!" I gave Ezekiel my puppy eyes.

But seeing his narrowed eyes made me frown. "What's wrong?"

"I can't believe I am feeling jealous of a soft toy." He shook his head in disbelief.

I laughed softly. "You are stupid. I am buying this nevertheless."

Clutching the teddy firmly, I walked over to the cash counter and he had no choice but to follow me.

He paid for the teddy making me grin up at him.

Just beside the cash counter, a board was hanging that read "Mirror Maze".

I poked Ezekiel in his chest until he looked at me. "Let's go in there, it will be fun."

He glanced at the mirror maze and questioned, "What's the fun in slamming your head in every other mirror?"

"You have to spoil all the fun. Please, let's go."

He sighed, finally giving up. "Okay."

He purchased the tickets for us and we left the teddy bear at the cash counter only and made our way inside the mirror maze.

First up was the infinity room and as we entered, I gasped softly. "This is so amazing."

I pulled out my phone to take a picture and proceeded to click a mirror selfie.

Ezekiel behind me with my back pressed to his front and I lifted my hand to wrap it around his neck, his arm around my waist.

And I tilted my head up for him to kiss my lips and I clicked the picture.

It looked so beautiful and aesthetic as hell and I decided to post it later and grabbing his hand, I dragged him inside the main mirror maze.

He placed his arm around my shoulder, pressing my head into his side and he led us forward, waving his hand in front of us to make sure we don't bump into any mirror.

"I don't see how this is any fun. What if you hit your head? You could seriously get hurt." He grumbled.

"Don't worry." I pulled myself away from him. "We will be fine."

Grumbling, he let me finally enjoy it but he placed his palm against my forehead to stop it from accidentally bumping into any mirror and he took it upon himself to walk a little ahead of me, trying to navigate the way safely.

My heart melted at his efforts to keep me safe from all harm and I fell in love with him a little more.

I clicked a lot of pictures, some of Ezekiel too where he was frowning.

Soon, the exit was in sight and this time I moved ahead but before I could go out, Ezekiel grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back.

I was slammed against the mirror, his palm on the back of my head so that I don't hurt myself and his lips descended on mine.

He kissed me softly and slowly, pressing me into the mirror, making my heart race.

I put my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, our tongues sliding against each other, eliciting a soft moan from me.

We made out right there, kissing and touching each other until we were out of breath.

Dazed, I looked at him as he pulled back. "What was that for?"

He shrugged. "My payment for accompanying you here."

My cheeks hurt from smiling so much all day and I got on my tip toes to press a kiss to his jaw. "Thank you, hubby. You are a softie."

His scowl on hearing the word 'softie' only made me laugh more and we finally exited from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 672 83
She's a well mannered , educated , well spoken and a millionaire Model. But she was cheated by her ex with some flirty witted girl. 10 years have p...
14.1K 444 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
7.7M 193K 51
"What if the right person is also your Mr. So Wrong?" *** Her lips touched and teased and coaxed him and he felt her touch in every cell and every bo...
135K 9.4K 46
Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid and a massive dark cloud without a silver...