Jihan || one shots

By Shujii_wa

Some Jihan one shots:)) Can be angst, Fluff, Smuts, drama etc. Recommendations open :> Some stories will be... More

Wish You Were Sober
Troublemaker
My R
Treat You Better
If It Was Me
Can't Live With Losing You
Him Or Me
Lust
'Light A Flame'
Falling For You
Happy For You
He's Mine
Just Bestfriends[?]
Im Yours, Not His
I Love You
Teach
Wedding Ring
Astronomy
Fuck Me
Timeline
Jealousy
Promise[d]
Lollipop
Promise[d] pt 2
A Secret
Don't Leave
Boyfriends
In Another Life
Even If The World Ends Tomorrow
I Can't
August
Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2
Sorry
Our Honeymoon

Mi Casa Su Casa

1.7K 41 23
By Shujii_wa

Warning: Contains murders, mention of murderers/killers, A lot of dirty thoughts and basically full of smut lmao- im not good at writing smut so do forgive me🤸

[location: they're in spain and they're a switch cus its hot and the meaning of the spanish words will be on the comments<3]

•------•

Choi Seungcheol, a famous Mafia leader in spain who's known for his excessive and brutal killing methods, threw an exclusive party only for some fellow Mafia's, mafioso and others that Seungcheol is close with.

There's Yoon Jeonghan an well-known expert assassin who uses his looks and seduces his victims[mostly boys] and kill them brutally, Cosuin of Seungcheol,

There's Joshua Hong who's a well-known mafioso for his certain type of killing where all his victims has a 'Fin' carved in their stomachs and where blindfolded as Joshua takes their eyes and keeps it in a room where he keeps all his other victims eyes and many more other Mafia's in that party.

"Mr. Hong! Glad you can make it" Seungcheol said approaching the mafioso with a wine in his hand.

"Of course i wouldn't miss the exclysive party thrown by none other than Choi Seungcheol himself" Joshua replied taking the wine that Seungcheol was giving him.

"I heard that you just got a new victim earlier so i thought you weren't gonna make it" The mafia leader added.

"Oh you mean Lee Haseook? Nah he was easy to dispose off" The mafioso added making them both laughed.

"Anyways i got to go greet the others enjoy the party Mr. Hong" Seungcheol said as he leave.

"Will do Mr. Choi" Joshua whispered at himself and smirked as he saw an sexy, good looking man dancing on the dance floor moving how the mafioso likes, Joshua had been eyeing that man ever since he got there.

After a while Joshua noticed that Seungcheol approached the man he's been watching for a while and decided to go closer and eavesdrop.

"Stop with your slutty acts Jeonghan, if your looking to get fuck or fuck someone tonight im gonna kick you out" Seuncfheol said with Jeonghan rolling his eyes.

"Cmon Cheol can't i have some fun? I mean i already have my eyes on someone" Jeonghan said then stared at someone, Seungcheol also looked in the direction Jeonghan is looking in and saw none ither than the hotass Hong Joshua.

"Him? Seriously? Out of all the fuckers you can fuck around him?Maldita sea Dios Jeonghan" Seungcheol said in shockness with Jeonghan humming as a response.

"Come here" Seungcheol then dragged Jeonghan away on a room making anyone who's ever eavesdropping not here it.

Meanwhile Joshua did eavesdrop and heard all those things they said but didn't knew who was Jeonghan talking about because he was pretending to not eavesdrop when Jeonghan looked at who he meant.

Meanwhile with Seungcheol and Jeonghan in a room.

"Haa.. Jeonghan im telling you can fuck around with whoever i don't care but Hong Joshua?? The well known mafioso who's known for his psychopathic and brutal muder method? Basically 2nd known mafia before me he's dangerous" Seungcheol when Jeonghan scoffed.

"Like you the number 1 known mafia aren't dangerous?" Jeonghan said mocking the older.

"Whatever Han im your cousin im just trying to protect you, Do what you want i mean your a psychopath yourself" Seungcheol said as he left.

"Lo haré~[will do]" Jeonghan smirked and left the room and looked for Joshua.

•----------•

"Hey" A guy said as he approached Joshua

"What do you want hujin" Joshua replied.

"What a way to greet your living ex that you're heads over heels for back then~" Hujin clinged on Joshua's arm.

With Jeonghan who saw the scene and looked at Joshua's irritated face he decided to do something.

"Get off Hujin-" Joshua was cutted off by Jeonghan.

"Baaaaee~" Jeonghan said as he approached the two who is shock.

'Yoon Jeonghan??' Hujin thought as he stopped clinging on Joshua's arm.

"Who's he?" Jeonghan winked at Joshua sending the signal and Joshua went along with him.

"Oh he's trying to-" Joshua was cutted off by Hujin.

"A-AH! Trying to ask him for advice haha anyways I'll go now" Hujin said and left.

"Thank you um?" Joshua said.

"Wow not suprised that the well-known mafioso doesn't know me but anyways it's Yoon Jeonghan Senior Hong~" Jeonghan replied smirking.

"Well then accept this is my thank you Mr. Yoon" Joshua held Jeonghan's hand and kissed it making Jeonghan feel a litle hot in his cheeks.

"My~ what a gentlemen are you Senior Hong considering you're background" Jeonghan said as Joshua let go of his hand.

"Well im not suprise by yours Mr. Yoon you indeed have your charms and good looks to seduce your targets" The mafioso claimed with Jeonghan smirking.

"If you don't mind me asking Senior Hong who was that?" Jeonghan said taking two wines from the waiter and ganding the other one to the mafioso.

"He's my ex who's obsessed with me but because of my money" Joshua took the wine from the assassin's hand and took a sip.

"Hmmm" Jeonghan hummed as a respond while he drank the wine.

"Anyways Mr. Yoon-" Joshua was cutted off.

"Just call me Jeonghan, Mr. Yoon is so formal" The assassin recommended with Joshua doing it so.

"Then call me Joshua let's drop the honorifics hm Chico bonito?" Joshua then drank his wine with Jeonghan agreeing.

'Gosh he's sooo hotass' Jeonghan thought as he looked at Joshua's bidy from toe to head while licking he's lips with Jeonghan not noticing he's doing that the mafioso noticed and smirked.

"Am i you're type Jeonghan? Or perhaps you're next victim because i think you're seducing me right now" Joshua whispered in Jeonghan's ear with a low voice making Jeonghan shocked but turned on so he smirked.

"What if.." Jeonghan leaned in closer to the mafioso's face who's smiling looking at him.

"We have a one night stand hmm? Guapo~" the assassin then claimed with the mafioso smirking liking the idea.

"Sure Senior Yoon~" Joshua replied with both of them horny as fck for each other right now.

Jeonghan gestured the other to follow him with Joshua following him so leading them to a room. Both went in andremoved their coats while Jeonghan locked the door so no one can interfere with them.

"So shall we-" Jeonghan was cutted off when the mafioso suddenly pinned him to the wall kissing him roughly and of course the assassin didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Kissing each other roughly like their thirsty for each other makes the two let out little moans in between their kiss.

Jeonghan let out a groan when the mafioso suddenly attacked his collarbones and neck kissing and biting it giving the assassin some pleasure.

'Fuck he's good..' Jeonghan thought as the mafioso gave him intense pleasure just by sucking his collarbones and neck.

After leaving marks on the assassin, Joshua then went and attacked Jeonghan's lips this time sucking his tounge.

"Amngh~" Jeonghan moaned as Joshua suck his tounge and keeps going deeper in his mouth exploring and tasting every corner of it.

At this point Jeonghan was rock hard even the assassin himself cant believe it, out of all the times he did it with other guys he doesn't really get this hard but Just by kissing, sucking and biting his neck Joshua manage to get him this hard which made him smirk in between their rough kiss.

Both then pulled away, Jeonghan feeling pleasured and eager for the mafioso to touch him.

"Eager that much Mr. Yoon?" Joshua said as he suddenly putted his hands on the assassin's clothed hardened crotch.

"Ugh~" making Jeonghan groan and then Joshua proceeded to teasingly rubbed Jeonghan's clothed hardened crotch with Jeonghan nodding.

"Words Mr. Yoon" Joshua then pushed his hands harder on the assassin's crotch making him whimper.

"A-agnh~ please t-touch me.. Shua please~" Jeonghan pleaded with Joshua smiling and touched the assassin all over his body making Jeonghan let out soft moans and feel weak from the warm and plasure sensations he's feeling without noticing that Joshua already unzip his pants and removed his underwear making the assassin naked below.

"Wow Jeonghan just by me touching you, you already let out many moans do you enjoy it that much?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan again nodding as he feels like he can't let out any ither words from his mouth except for moans because of the mafioso's touch.

"I said words Cariño~" The mafioso said coldy as he roughly stroked the hardened cock of the assassin.

"S-SHIT~ Fuck si.. I love it~" Jeonghan whimpered as the mafioso kept jerking him off. Jeonghan kept groaning and moaning when the mafioso kept jerking him off and as Jeonghan is about to cum Joshua stopped jerking him off leaving Jeonghan dissapointed and much more eager as he wants to release it.

"Mhmm.. Not yet Ángel~ beg for my touch" Joshua whispered to the assassin which is completely lost inhis mind right and is just desperate for the mafioso's touch and to release.

"Por favor... Shua p-please~ make me cum~touch me more~" Jeonghan begged then Joshua again stroked the cock of the assassin making him groan as he release.

"Estás tan caliente Jeonghan" Joshua said then pushed the assassin onto the bed.

"The fun will start now Senior Yoon" Joshua said as he remove his pants and boxers revealing his hardened cock.

"Destrozame si quieres Senior Hong" Jeonghan smirked but then the smirk quickly faded away as he let out a loud moan when Joshua suddenly put his cock inside his hole without any warnings.

"AAGH~ F-FUCK~" Jeonghan loudly whimpered as he feels so much pain and pleasure at the same time with Joshua sliding his hardened cock inside the assassin's hole.

"Mierde.. You're tight J-jeonghan..." Joshua groaned as he made all his way inside the assassin. "Im gonna move now" Joshua said and started to move slowly.

"Aah~ fck~ Más.. More~" Jeonghan pleaded wanting more pleasure.

"Like this?" Joshua then thrusted faster making the lewd and squelching sounds loud with Jeonghan squirming in pain but wanting more of it letting Joshua know just by his moans and expression.

Jeonghan sshamelessly let all sounds escape from his mouth as Joshua literally thrusting in Jeonghan fastly and deeper everytime.

"F-fuck Jeonghan you feel so good.." The mafioso groaned as he thrusted in deeper hitting the other's prostutate making Jeonghan arche his back and hold on to the sheets.

"AAAGH~Justo ahí~" Jeonghan whimper letting the mafioso know that he hit his sweet which made Joshua smirk.

"UGHN~ SHUA.. MO-RE~ THERE.. y-you're~ so good~" Jeonghan let all those words came out his mouth as his mind is completely focused on the heavenly and addicting pleasure that Joshua is making him feel.

With those words escaping the assassin's mouth Joshua can't help but get turned on more and practically abuse the assassin's prostate making Jeonghan whimper, moan and groan.

Joshua kept on thrusting in more deeper making Jeonghan completely lost as all he's focused on is the addictive pleasure his feeling from.
You can literally hear Lewd sounds, Squelchings, whimpers, moans and groans in the room as the two are enjoying having intimate sex.

Jeonghan who's a moaning and whimpering mess everytime the mafioso hitted his prostate He can feel himself getting close.

"Hnng~I-im close.. Aahn~" Jeonghan whimpered letting the mafioso know.

"Well you can't cum without my permission angel~" Joshua said with Jeonghan nodding and whimpering as a respomse as Joshua goes faster and deeper making it hard for Jeonghan to not cum without Joshua telling him so.

Jeonghan keeps whimpering and moaning as Joshua deeply abuses his prostutate making it hard for him to keep his cum in with Joshua noticing it.

"If you want to cum so bad beg then" Joshua demmanded as he thrusted hard inside Jeonghan making Jeonghan yelp.

"Aauhn~Maestro~por favor... L-let hngh~ me cum.." Jeonghan pleaded whimpering in between with Joshua nodding giving the signal to the assassin to cum.

Jeonghan then released with Joshua also releasing his load inside Jeonghan making Jeonghan moan in pleasure. After takinng his cock out Jeonghan's hole Joshua layed on the bed beside Jeonghan, both are exhausted. Jeoghan sat up and looked at the exhausted mafioso who's gasping for air.

'He looks so fuckable right now' Jeonghan licked his lips and smirked.

Joshua was covering his eyes with his arm but then removed ut when he felt someone on top on him and saw Jeonghan on top of him.

Before Joshua could say anything Jeonghan already united both their lips so they kissed each other. Jeonghan bit Joshua's lower lip with the mafioso responding by opening his mouth letting the assassin devour him. Joshua let out small groans in between their kisses that turns the assassin on.

"Es mi turno querido~" Jeonghan seductively said turning the mafioso on again.

"Mmgnh.." Joshua groaned as Jeonghan pulled him into a rough kiss while slowly unbuttoning Joshua's polo.

After successfully unbuttoning Joshua's polo he pulled away drom the kiss and send soft kisses on Joshua's neck before bitting and sucking it which makes Joshua softly moan liking every single part of it.

Joshua who's a moaning mess just by Jeonghan sucking his neck and touching him all over his body, well not because he's that sensitive no it's just because Jeonghan is so good at this leaving the mafioso enjoying the pleasure and wanting more.

Jeonghan then sat up and removed his tie looking at the mafioso who's expression is beggging Jeonghan for more.

"Well Guapo.. i like do to things differently but I'll make sure you enjoy it" Jeonghan said as he wrap his tie around Joshua's eyes making Joshua blindfolded.

Jeonghan then completely removed both their polos making them both fully naked.

"Now.. Just lay down and I'll make sure you'll enjoy it~" Jeonghan leaned in and whispered on Joshua's ear making Joshua let out a small moan.

With Joshua being blindfolded he's body is a little more sensitive so even he knows that even with the slightest touvh of Jeonghan he'll let out a moan which he likes it.

Jeonghan then smirked and kissed Joshua with the mafioso kissing back. It was the same rough kiss earlier but this time Joshua feels a little more pleasured. Jeonghan slowly slid his hand from Joshua's neck into Joshua's stomach making Joshua whimper and moan in between their kiss.

"Mmnh~ Ahhn.. Hmgh~" Joshua kept moaning while kissing Jeonghan as Jeonghan kept teasing him by circling his hands on Joshua's stomach making the mafioso eager for the assassin to touch his dick.

"You let out such sweet sounds Maestro~ it makes me want to tease you more" Jeonghan said as they pulled away from the kiss leaving Joshua gasping for air.

"Ngh~" Joshua whimpered as Jeonghan slightly touched the tip of his dick. The assassin then decided to give kitty licks on the tip of the mafioso's dick making Joshua moan and whimper as he's body is more sensitive now that he's blindfolded.

"F-fuck Jeonghan.. Ahn~P-please.." Joshua whimpered begging for Jeonghan to touch him or even fuck his hole already.

"Hmm please what Joshuji?" The assassin said who stopped giving kitty licks to Joshua making Joshua more eager.

"Please touch me.. Fuck me.. Fuck me already Hannie" The mafioso begged as he really wants to feel the pleasure from assassin already.

With those plead and whimper coming from Joshua, Jeonghan can't seem to help but smirk and not able to hold himself back anymore.

"As you wish" Jeonghan said as he kissed the mafioso again a quick kiss before he put his cock in Joshua's hole.

"GAH- Aghn~" Joshua moaned as Jeonghan suddenly putted his cock in without any warnings.

"Payback cariño~" Jeonghan said to Joshua who's a whimpering mess know because of the pleasure he's feeling from Jeonghan being inside him.

"Calm your voice down Gatito i haven't move yet.." Jeonghan said as he slowly moved making Joshua softly moan.

From slow thrusting to fast thrusting real quick Joshua arches his back and can't help but moan and whimper from the pleasuring sensation he's feeling, being blindfolded makes everything 2x of pleasure so Joshua has nothing on his head but to whimper and moan the assassin's name every yime he thrusts in.

"Hngg.. Han-nie~ deeper f-faster~" Joshua demanded making Jeonghan turned on even more from the nickname then followed the mafioso's request and went deeper and faster.

Joshua is now a whimpering and moaning mess everytime Jeonghan thrust in him it's actually his first being the one who gets fucked in the hole and suprisingly he's enjoying it because who wouldn't when the one who's fucking you is a famous seductive assassin.

Jeonghan kept thrusting even deeper and faster leaving Joshua moaning and whimpering so loudly and then Jeonghan hitted the mafioso's prostutate which made him yelp.

"AAHGN~ S-shit.. There Right there~" Joshua said alarming the assassin that he hitted his prostitate and wanting to hit it more.

Jeonghan kept hitting the mafioso's sweet spot of course making Joshua grabbed the sheets tightly as he feels the hevenly pleasure.

The tie slowly untied and loosen completely making Joshua not blindfolded anymore and saw Jeonghan's face who's also enjoying being inside him but Joshua thought of nothing as his mind is already occupied by the pleasure he's feeling with him moaning and whimpering as Jeonghan keeps abusing his hole and prostutate.

"U-ughn~ Ha-Hannie.. I-im Hgnh~ close.." Joshua said as he can feel his cum about to come out but then was stopped when Jeonghan suddenly placed his hand on Joshua's cock and with his finger blocking the tip of his dick making Joshua unable to cum.

"Not yet Mi gatito.. We have to go together" The assassin said with Joshua nodding and doing it so
Jeonghan then thrusts in even deeper this time making Joshua whimper and moan more loudly.

"AGHN~ H-hannie please~" Joshua pleaded and whimpered as he wants to cum already.

"J-just a little more.." Jeonghan said as he thrusted in more deeper this time with Jeonghan removing his finger and hands of the Joshua's cock and both came at the same time.

Both layed down on the bed with Joshua completely removing the tie on his face, both seriously exhausted right now as they seem to have fucked each other too hard and fell asleep without even realising it.

•-----------•

The next day Jeonghan slowly opened his eyes and saw that Joshua wasn't there anymore. The assassin sat up and saw his clothes all folded up with a note on top of it.

'Gracias por la maravillosa noche, una aventura de una noche podría no ser suficiente para mí, ya que parece que quiero más, así que contáctame cuando quieras seré libre, mi amor,cuídate.

100********
-HJ'

Jeonghan smiled upon reading the note and immediately save the contact on his phone, he then stood up and got dressed and said

"Will do Mr. Hong"

A/N: this is basically just full of smuts and im not really good at writing smut so i hope this is enough andddd yeaaaahhhhhhh i love them switching on who's top or bot i find it hot🤩 another drama next chapter cus yes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 344 20
oneshots for txt!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spelli...
26.8K 873 15
➒ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...
1K 23 12
Contains Member x Reader, Member x Member, Member x Reader x Member, and more :) This is my first one shot book so it will get better, i promise- let...
27.5K 602 50
a jimin oneshots imagine where you can read fluff, angst, horror, comedy and even a little bit of smuts content. Thank you for reading and supporting...