Young and Menace the companio...

By tabbymac

this contains one shots, smut, deleted scenes and pictures from Young and Menace! More

introduction
πŸ”Ž : Pictures Liza would have on her wall
πŸ”Ž : Steve, Robin and Dustin's s letters
πŸ”Ž : Nancy, Mike, Lucas and Max's Letters
πŸ–€: Who knows Liza Better
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: Mike telling Will and El about the break up
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: Eddie's asking Liza to go to Reefer Ricks
πŸ–€ : How Steve and Liza first met
βœ¨πŸ–€ : Liza and Eddie's Spring Break
πŸ–€ : Liza and Corroded Coffin
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Eddie's vest
πŸ–€ : Steve gets the love he deserves
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Liza being Max's safe place
πŸ”Ž: The nine months Steve's POV
πŸ–€ : A Very Henderson Christmas
πŸ–€: Liza meets Steve's Parents
πŸ–€πŸ”:Eddie seeing Liza's scars.
πŸ–€πŸ” : Liza's Tattoos
πŸ”πŸ–€ : Nightmare Club
βœ¨πŸ–€Starry date night
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Reunion
πŸ–€What if: Liza chose Eddie
πŸ–€ : Our Girl part one
πŸ–€ : Our girl part 2
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Eddie's realizations
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : the Demogorgon
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž: sick day
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€: Robin gets forgiven
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Liza and the Five Stages of Greif
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Dustins POV
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Wills dead
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Bad Men and Coming together
πŸ”Ž1️⃣ : Elevens gone and Hospitals
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : The first show
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Wayne and Managing
πŸ”ŽπŸ–€ : Bikers and Leather
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž : Steve's grandmother
πŸ–€ : Wrong Accusations and Coming Clean
πŸ–€πŸ”Ž : Liza tells Eddie about the breakup

βœ¨πŸ–€ : Our girl part 3

610 8 173
By tabbymac

Trigger warning: this chapter is pure smut with a little fluff at the end.

Beyond this point we have: dom/sub dynamics, spanking, oral, unprotected sex, degradation/praise, name calling (slut) and more that I'm sure I missed. Read at your own discretion.

~x~

"What do you think, Steve?"

Liza's brows knitted together in confusion at Eddie's words, she went to ask him what he had meant when he yanked her head back. Standing above her, looking down at her in a way she had never seen, was Steve. He crouched down, his face now inches away from hers as he smirked. Liza finally realised she had been set up by the two, somewhere along the way her boyfriend had switched sides and now she was going to reap what she had sowed.

"I don't know, I'm too. . .what was it you said, Liz?" Steve asked, squishing her cheeks in one of his hands so her lips were now puckered. "I'm too soft."

"Why don't we show her just how soft you can be?" Eddie looked up at Steve, a grin on his face. 

Liza yelped when Eddie let go of her hair, with the way her neck had been craned back she began to fall back but was caught by Steve. He helped her stand up, letting her get her footing before he was backing her up towards the bed. He pushed her down roughly once they were close enough, enjoying the look of shock on her face as she bounced against the mattress.

"What are we gonna do with you, Doll." Eddie sighed as he came up beside Steve, there was a hunger in his eyes as he looked over Liza. Finally seeing her in his bed, in that outfit, knowing that he got to do what he wanted to do a few months ago had awoken something inside of him and he was letting it run free. "What kind of punishment would fit your crime?"

"Crimes." Steve corrected. "She's been a brat the whole week wouldn't you say? Teasing, touching without permission, kissing without permission."

"Hey! If I'm getting punished for teasing, scheming and doing things without permission then you should be on the bed with me, Steve! I never said that you could touch Eddie!" Liza huffed, looking at Eddie with innocence. "Shouldn't my accomplice get in trouble too?"

A mischievous smirk spread on Eddie's face as he thought about it. The blonde had a point and he had a theory to test out. Turning his head, Eddie looked at Steve who was in the middle of rolling his eyes. He used two fingers under Steve's chin to make the boy look at him, stepping closer so he could invade his space. 

"She's right, Stevie. You also have some things to answer for." Eddie drawled, watching a shift in Steve's eyes that gave him the confirmation he needed. Steve was a switch. 

"Yeah, well I said no marks and your neck is covered in hickeys and lipstick!" Steve huffed, poking at a particularly dark one. "You broke a rule too."

"No, I didn't. If you look closely at our girl, she's still pristine." Eddie turned Steve's head to look at Liza then back to himself. "You never said she couldn't leave 'em on me." Steve went to poke at another mark but Eddie caught his wrist, raising his brows.

"This isn't about me! This is about Liza, let's focus on her." Steve whined, yanking his wrist out of Eddie's hand. 

"I think I know how I can punish the both of you." Eddie said, turning to look at Liza. The blonde raised her brow in question, leaning on her elbows. "Stevie, why don't you sit beside Liza." Steve did as he was told, dropping himself on to the bed and crossed his arms. "First I wanna talk about boundaries."

"We already did that."

"No Steve, we talked boundaries about the teasing. This is sex and I'm gonna assume kinky sex. So we need to discuss a few things before I touch either of you." Eddie stated, sitting on the other side of Liza. "Is there anything off the table outright?"

"Not really for me, I'm a try anything once kind of person." Liza shrugged, looking at Eddie with a cot smile. 

"So if I wanted to I could tie you up, smack you around and call you my little slut and you would be fine?" Eddie asked. He had said it normally but Liza's thighs squeezed together and he raised his brows at the girl. "Apparently so. What about you, Harrington?"

"Why are you asking me? We aren-" 

"Cut the fake straight bullshit, Steve. I think we are past pretending we aren't attracted to each other." Eddie scoffed, leaning over Liza's legs to get closer to Steve. "I wanna know if there is anything I can't do to you, because I intend on giving you some attention as well."

"Uh, I don't do heavy restraints. No ropes or cuffs, that kind of thing." Steve sighed, looking at Liza briefly before turning his eyes back to Eddie's. "You can do it with your hands, that's it. And no choking."

"Good boy." Eddie grinned, watching the way Steve's cheeks darkened with a blush. "Now what is absolutely on the table?"

"Restraining, pain, choking, praise, degrading, hair pulling. . . Both of you at the same time." Liza rhymed off, adding the last part as she winked.

"Small amounts of pain, praise, uh, that's about all I can think of right now." Steve scratched at the back of his neck. "What about you?"

"I don't have any no's, but I do have some yes's. Hair pulling, biting, not much is gonna be done to me anyways. I don't submit." Eddie stated, leaning back on one of his hands. "Also, I prefer Master if you're gonna call me anything."

"No shit, sherlock." Liza chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"Fifteen." Eddie mumbled under his breath, making Liza tilt her head as she wondered why he said the number. "What about you, Steve? What does the temptress call you?"

"She doesn't really call me anything, but I don't mind sir." Steve shrugged. "Some girls have tried the daddy thing with me and it just doesn't do it for me."

"Fair enough. One last thing, we need a safe word. Something we will all remember in case it becomes too much, it will stop everything." Eddie explained, looking to Liza as she was the one who would be in more of a position to use it. 

"Hippo."

"Hippo?" Steve chuckled, looking at his girlfriend with a fond smile.

"Yeah, it's easy to remember and unlikely to come up naturally during." Liza looked to Eddie to see if he was okay with the word. He nodded and she beamed. 

"Now, I do believe I said I knew the best way to punish the both of you." Eddie said, his demeanour switching. He pushed Liza flat onto the bed then moved so he was straddling the blonde thighs. "Stevie here has to keep his hands to himself for a bit while I deal with you."

Liza looked up at Eddie with an evil grin, she started to move her hands up his thighs only to be met with Eddie pinning them above her head. He narrowed his eyes at her as he tapped at her nose, it was a warning to behave. Liza rolled her eyes, she wasn't scared of the boy who made her kiss every injury he got. She watched as Eddie ran his free hand up her side, dancing it across her chest before wrapping it around her throat. Liza's eyes rolled back at the slight pressure, her hands fidgeting to try and get out of Eddie's hold.

Leaning down, Eddie wasted no time in connecting their lips. He had been tormented by the images of her lips for a week now, ever since she and Steve had started their little game. How they felt, how they tasted and he said was finally able to feel it again, taste her again. Meaning he was going to take his time in playing with her, until she was begging him for more. He lightly squeezed the sides of her neck and was rewarded with her moaning into his mouth and her legs squeezing under him. Slowly, he trailed his hand down her chest until he could slide it under her shirt, letting him grope at her breast.

Steve had never felt more hot and bothered in his life sitting there watching Liza and Eddie in a heated make out. Every noise Liza made had his itching to reach out, every sadistic chuckle Eddie let out while the girl under him arched her back had his body sparking alive. It was truly torture trying to keep his hands to himself, it was clear that this was punishment for him but didn't understand how it was for Liza. 

"Look over at Stevie, doll." Eddie said, tilting her head to the side where Steve was sitting. Liza's pupils were lust blown as she focused on her boyfriend. "Look at how much he wants to touch us, to touch you but can't."

Liza felt like every nerve in her body was a live wire, sparking with each caress of Eddie's hands or lips. Her eyes locked on to Steve as soft gasps flowed out of her throat like a song that neither boy wanted to end. The hand Eddie used to control her head snaked down between their bodies, nails scraping at her stomach as it went lower. He had placed himself low enough on her legs that he could toy with the hem of her skirt before slipping his fingers under, eliciting a sharp inhale from Steve as his eyes shifted to the movement.

Eddie gripped at Liza's thigh briefly before he began to let his hand go higher than he ever dared to before. There was something that felt right about their first time including Steve and it only drove him to play this out slowly, to savour every sound and touch so he could commit it to memory. While his fingers traced his name, Steve's name, through the fishnets and against her skin, he brought his mouth back to hers but was stopped short when Liza decided now was the perfect time to speak.

"If this is my punishment, I'd say you're pretty soft too, Munson."

Eddie pulled back to look at her, not shocked by her obvious attempt at riling him up in the slightest. His free hand flew up to grip at her cheeks, forcing her lips into a pout. He expected the slip of demeanour she had earlier when he grabbed her chin but instead he saw the spark in her stormy eyes grow into a blaze. Tapping his index finger against her cheek, Eddie let out a low whistle.

"Want to repeat that, doll?" Eddie questioned, raising a brow at her. He was giving her the chance to take it back, to correct herself and he really hoped she didn't.

"I said, if this is what you consider a punishment, than you are as soft as a fucking marshmallow, Eddie." Liza repeated, putting emphasis on his name. She knew that not calling him by the title he had said he wanted to be called would poke at him in the right way to get her what she wanted. She decided to add insult to injury as she continued. "At this point, I may as well take over and punish you."

Eddie's jaw ticked as he narrowed his eyes at Liza, she could see the thoughts running through his head before it seemed that he had settled on one. A chuckle passed through his lips as they curled back into a sadistic smile, his eyes sparkling in the dim lighting of the room. It reminded the blonde of days where he got really into messing with the Hellfire club and it sent the same thrill through her body as it did then. 

"I think your punishment is over, Steve. It's time we teach our little slut a lesson." Eddie stated, not taking his eyes off of Liza. 

Everything moved quicker than Liza had time to process. She went from laying on her back to standing before being tugged over Eddie's lap. She huffed as she felt her hips lifted slightly, feeling her skirt rise up slightly so it was now barely covering her. The blonde tried to push herself up onto her elbows when a hand pressed into her back and held her down. She couldn't tell who's hand it was at first until it slid into her hair and her head was pulled up so she could look at Steve.

Liza blinked a few times as she stared in the face of someone she hadn't seen in years. His eyes hard, his lips pulled in a charming smirk and his presence held an arrogance and confidence that was alluring. A thumb brushed against her bottom lip, pulling it slightly forward as he looked her over. Getting closer to Liza's face, he ghosted his mouth over hers before pulling away. The blonde realised she was no longer looking in the eyes of her loving boyfriend, she was staring at King Steve in his element.

"I don't know, Eds. What if we're too soft on her?" Steve looked over Liza's head to raise his brows at Eddie, never letting go of the girl's hair. 

"I guess we'll let her be the judge of that, won't we Steve?" Eddie said, running a hand up the back of Liza's thigh until it rested against her ass.

"Do you think you deserve to be punished, darlin?" Steve asked, tilting her head back so she was looking up at him. 

"No."

A quick smack on her ass had a surprised yelp rip through Liza's throat, her eyes blinking rapidly as she processed the fact that she had been spanked. Steve clicked his tongue as Eddie rubbed at the spot that he hit. Eddie's hand trailed down to rest on the top of her thigh, dangerously close to her aching centre. Steve snapped his fingers in Liza's face to bring her attention back to him, he was speaking but Liza couldn't hear a thing over the pounding of her heart in her ears.

She must have taken too long to respond as she felt another smack on her bottom, this time a moan slipped past her lips. Heat pooled in her belly as she tried to focus on Steve, tried to remember what he had said but she was coming up empty. 

"Huh?"

"I said, why do you think you're being punished?" Steve repeated, catching on to the fact that she may have been getting overwhelmed. 

"I don't know." Liza huffed, reaching for Steve but he caught her hands and placed them back on the bed. "I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Playing dumb, doll? Well, since you can't remember, let us tell you." Eddie chuckled, smoothing his hand up her back to hold her down against the mattress. "Being a brat." Smack

"Leaving marks on Eddie." Smack.

"Flirting with someone to make us jealous." Smack.

"Teasing." Smack.

"Calling us soft." Smack.

Every whimper and moan Liza made because of the impacts shot through Eddie, making it harder for him to stay focused on punishing her and not throwing her off his lap to rip off her skirt. He soothed his hand over the places he had spanked before moving it down to creep under the leather. He glanced over to Steve who was watching the movements, raising his brows to silently ask if it was okay. He may be the highest on the totem pole in terms of dominance here but Steve and Liza were the ones really in control here, he was just lucky enough to be a participant. If the couple decided to end it, to not let him do something, then he had to respect it. Steve gave a small nod and that was all Eddie needed. 

He trailed his fingers along the inside of Liza's thigh, the feeling causing her to spread her legs a little wider. Slowly, he inched higher and higher. He paused just shy of where he knew Liza was waiting for him to touch, her breathing had picked up when he moved again. Steve watched as Eddie blinked a few times, his mouth dropping open slightly as he slowly turned to look at the back of  head. Looking down, he saw the smirk that spread on the blonde's lips as she let out a small moan. 

"How long?" Eddie asked, his tone was deadly calm as he recomposed himself. 

"How long . . . What?" Steve furrowed his brows, eyes locking on to Eddies.

"How long has the little slut not been wearing fucking underwear?" Eddie clarified, his fingers lightly ghosting against Liza's clit.

"Excuse me?"

"The whole day." Liza answered, her smirk had now turned into a wicked smile. 

"How attached are you to these?" Eddie asked, pulling at the thin fabric. 

"They're my only pair." Liza stated, confused on why Eddie was asking.

"I'll buy you a new pair." Steve grinned just as Eddie yanked up her skirt. 

Liza barely had time to register what that meant before she heard more than felt Eddie rip her fishnets. A gasp of shock turned into a moan when Eddie's fingers went back to her core, dipping between her folds to feel just how wet she had gotten. Steve watched as Liza's eyes rolled back slightly from whatever Eddie was doing to her, her hands twisting in the sheets.

"So wet just from a few spanks, doll?" Eddie asked, his voice dripping with a sickly sweet tone. He ran the tip of his middle finger from her clit to her entrance, pausing every so often to circle the bundle of nerves just to feel her jolt against his legs.

"Answer him, Liz." Steve ordered, moving his hand from her hair to give her scalp a break. He now held her head up by her chin, watching every twitch of her face with what could only be described with indifference.

"Yes, Eddie." Smack! Liza whimpered as she missed the feeling of Eddie's touch, her eyes flying open to lock on to Steve's cinnamon eyes. 

"Try again." Eddie huffed, soothing his hand against the red mark he had left. In all honesty her ass was more red than it's original cream colour but that was a problem for after.

"Yes, Master!" Liza corrected her mistake. 

"I think she's had enough, Eds." Steve warned, rubbing his thumb against her cheek. 

Liza was moved again, this time when she was pulled up onto her feet she wasn't immediately pushed down again. Steve wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her against his body as he brought his head down to catch her in a feverish kiss. Liza clutched at his shoulders as she tried to keep up with how fast Steve was moving. She felt Eddie press against her back, his teeth on her neck as he added himself into the mix. 

"Can I mark her now, Harrington?" Eddie mumbled into Liza's skin. Steve hummed out an agreement against her lips, guiding them to sit down on the bed as he felt her legs start to shake.

Liza whined as her sore bottom hit the mattress only for it to turn into a gasp as Eddie sucked some skin into his mouth. Her mind was going wild. Eddie's hands roaming across her hips and up to her chest, Steve's kissing her senseless while he worked on unzipping the bunched up skirt. Liza barely registered it being tossed on the floor. Eddie tugged her back, disconnecting her from Steve so he could pull her shirt off of her. She was left in a lacy bra and ripped fishnets, sitting between her two boys as they switched off.

Eddie's kiss was different to Steve's, something she never really had put much thought into before now and in her defence she had never kissed them so close together before. Where Steve was soft, lips caressing hers with light nips of teeth and licks, Eddie was rough. He controlled every movement, he bit hard and grinned against her lips when she would moan. Add in Steve leaving a trail of hickeys along her neck and collarbone, it was all enough to have Liza panting into Eddie's mouth and her hands gripping on to their thighs.

"Please." Liza whined. She wasn't sure to who but she needed someone to do something.

"Please what?" Eddie asked, mocking her whining tone. "What do you need, doll?"

"You. Steve. Either one. Just fucking touch me." Liza grabbed at Steve's wrist, trying to move his hand between her legs. 

"We are touching you though." Eddie said, squeezing at her ribs for emphasis. 

"More. I need more. Please, Master? Sir?" Liza looked up at Eddie, her eyes pleading with him.

"You sound so pathetic begging for us to touch you. Be grateful we are touching you at all." Eddie spat, wrapping his hand around her throat lightly. Steve had pulled away to watch the scene in front of him, fighting the urge to give in to Liza. He really was the good cop in this situation.

"I know you can do better than that, darlin. Be a good girl and ask nicely." Steve said, bringing Liza's attention over to him. 

"Please touch me? Please?" Liza batted her eyelashes at her boyfriend, her hand unwrapping from his wrist. 

"There's our girl. So polite. Go ahead, Steve. Make her feel good." Eddie instructed, pulling Liza's legs apart to give the boy easier access. 

Steve wasted no time in reaching out, this was muscle memory to him and he wanted to show Eddie just how easy it was to make Liza fall apart. Teasing her with the tips of his finger for a moment before he slid it into her, his thumb resting against her clit as he watched her face. Eddie pulled her back to lean against his chest, ghosting his hands up her sides until he was able to grope at her chest. Liza's eyes slid shut as she was overwhelmed by both boys' presence only to fly back open when the boy behind her pinched at her hardened nipples.

"Keep your eyes on him. You begged for this, the least you can do is watch." Eddie whispered into her ear, pulling lightly at her earlobe with his teeth. "Watch him like a good little slut."

Liza forced her eyes to stay open, which was hard to do when Steve had started to slowly add a second finger. It was increasingly hard to do when he curved them up at the same time he began to rub tight circles against her throbbing clit. She let out a broken moan when Eddie pinched at her nipples again, the pleasure shooting through her body like a rocket. 

"So fucking wet, Darlin." Steve groaned, picking up his speed as he thrust his fingers deeper inside. "Did we do this to you?"

"Yes. . .sir! Yes, sir!" Liza corrected herself, knowing if she slipped up in the slightest this could all stop. Steve grinned, he could get used to this. 

"Such a good girl." Eddie cooed into her ear, winking at Steve.

Liza couldn't keep her eyes open when Steve started to move his thumb faster, her head falling back against Eddie's shoulder. She was getting lost in a sea of pleasure, waves crashing over her as she let out whimpers. She felt the bed shift and assumed it was Steve moving to get more comfortable until he removed his thumb and replaced it with his tongue. 

"Fuck!" Liza cried out, her head snapping forward as he set a languid pace against her bundle of nerves that contrasted with the speed of his fingers thrusting in and out. "Oh fuck, don't stop!"

"He's not gonna stop, doll. Not until you cum for us." Eddie's voice was closer to a growl now, his own eyes locked on to Steve. 

Liza's hand buried itself into Steve's hair, gripping it like a lifeline while he brought her closer and closer to the edge. Eddie snaked his hand upwards, wrapping around her neck as he felt the girl start to shake in his arms. Her moans and whimpers only grew in volume, mixing with the music that was still playing in the background making him realise he could never listen to these songs without hearing Liza.

"Right there! Please, don't stop." Liza's voice was breathy as her free hand clutched at Eddie's thigh. "I'm gonna -"

"You gonna cum, sweetheart? You're doing so good for us, so fucking good." Eddie panted in her ear, squeezing the sides of her throat. Steve watched the sight in front of him, Eddie's eyes almost feral as he stared back, Lizas blissed out expression as she answered whatever Eddie had said in such a quiet and broken voice. It was enough to have him groaning against Liza, which made her clench around his fingers. 

"Please!" Liza whined, her hips lifting off the bed as the pleasure was nearing its peak. 

"Go ahead, make a fucking mess of Steve." Eddie ordered, turning her head to face him. "Eyes on me, Doll. I wanna see you fall apart."

Eddie's words combined with a final flick of Steve's tongue had Liza's back arching away from Eddie who wrapped an arm around her to hold her against him. She fought to keep her eyes open but it was hard to do when waves were crashing over her body and Eddie stare was so intense it made her feel like she was on fire. She was letting out a babble of words; Eddie, Steve, please, god. Eddie was mesmerised by the way her mouth dropped open and her voice broke when she finally came down but Steve didn't let up.

"That's enough, Steve. We don't want to overstimulate her right away." Eddie said, pushing at Steve's head. 

"Fine." Steve huffed, pulling his fingers slowly away from between Liza's legs. He placed a soft kiss on her thigh before coming up to her face. "You did good, Liz. You doing okay?"

Liza hummed, not sure her voice would be able to work at the moment. Steve chuckled, resting a hand on her cheek to bring her into a soft kiss. He pulled away quickly though when he felt lips wrap around his fingers. Looking over he found Eddie already staring at him, purposefully lapping at his skin. Steve felt his heart hammer in his chest, something rattle in his brain and heat pool in his stomach. The metalhead pulled back, dropping Steve's hand as he licked at his bottom lip.

"Figured I should be able to taste her, don't know if I'll ever get the chance." Eddie said, a cocky smile plastered on his face despite the hesitation in his voice.

Eddie's eyes widened when Steve grabbed him by the back of the neck. Suddenly it dawned on him that he may have crossed a boundary and this was him being tossed out of the threesome. He was yanked forward and didn't have the time to register if it was a threat before soft lips slanted over his. 

Steve Harrington kissing him was not something he ever thought would happen, why would he? The boy wasn't really someone he focused on when it came to the two on his bed but he had appreciated the boy as much as the next person. He had only just begun to see the boy as something more than just a pretty face that made Liza happy and now that he had spent the week flirting and teasing the both of them this moment did something to him. The arm that wasn't wrapped around Liza's waist went to rest against Steve's shoulders.

Eddie let Steve control the pace of the kiss. He knew this was new territory for the boy and he didn't want to move too quickly and scare him off. Steve's lips tasted like vanilla chapstick and Liza, making Eddie's head spin. Hesitantly, Steve swiped his tongue against Eddie's lip and that was enough for the metalhead to throw slow out the window. Grabbing a fistful of the boy's hair, Eddie took control of the kiss. He felt more than heard Steve moan and it only spurred him on, sinking his teeth into Steve's bottom lip before continuing at a more brutal pace.

Liza watched them in shock for a few moments before the ache returned and she needed to do something. Leaning forward, she began to suck marks onto Steve's neck. Each time she nipped at the bruises, Steve would moan or gasp and Eddie would chuckle. Liza untucked Steve's shirt so she put her hands on his body but the action had Steve pulling away to yank the clothing off of his torso. 

"Even the odds, Master." Liza grinned, looking pointedly over her shoulder. 

"Did I not just spank that attitude out of you?" Eddie asked, shrugging his shirt and then tossed it on the floor. 

Liza spun around, moving so she was now straddling Eddie's waist. His hands immediately went to her hips, gripping at the torn fishnets as she pulled him into a searing kiss. She let out a high pitched mewl as his nails dug into her skin, guiding her to grind against the rough denim he still wore. She felt Steve come up behind her, his hands smoothing up her back before expertly unclasping her bra. He slid the straps slowly off of her shoulders and down her arms before it was thrown over his shoulder. He tugged her back, disconnecting her lips from Eddie's but not far enough to stop the way Eddie moved her hips down.

"Guess we'll just have to fuck the attitude out of you, won't we Eds?" Steve rasped, grabbing her chin to tilt her head back to look at him. "That's what you wanted all along right? For me and Eddie to fuck you? To make that little fantasy you told Robin about a fucking reality?"

"Maybe." Liza whispered. She had never heard Steve speak so filthy to her, look at her with such disregard. It combined with the way Eddie was guiding her against him had her ready to listen to every single thing they told her to do. 

"Oh don't lie to us now, Doll." Eddie scoffed. Steve made Liza look at the metalhead, holding her head still. "You want this. You want us to absolutely ruin you. Do you know how many movie nights I have woken up to you moaning our names in your sleep? How many nights I've had to push you off my leg because you're grinding on it while you dreamt of having both of us?"

"Or how many nights we've been alone in bed and you're whimpering? I thought you were having nightmares but no. You're grabbing at me, making pretty little noises, begging for us to fuck you. Already being absolutely pathetic for it only to wake up thinking I don't know?" Steve whispered, his hand sliding down to wrap around her throat. "So I'm gonna ask you again. Isn't this what you wanted?"

"Yes." A squeeze to her throat. "Yes sir."

"Good girl."

Steve pulled Liza fully off of Eddie now, tossing her back on to the bed so he could pull her tattered fishnets off of her body. He heard the clink of Eddie's belt and knew exactly what the boy was doing. Once the torn fabric was on the ground, Steve began to unbuckle his own belt. The blonde watched him with hooded eyes until her gaze shifted and he knew Eddie had gotten her attention.

When Steve stepped to the side, Eddie knelt on the bed between the girl's legs. Bracing a hand beside Liza's head, he brought her into a kiss. This one softer than the ones before, almost loving in the way he stroked a thumb against her cheekbone. Liza's hand landed on his arm, right on to his tattoo for her as she sighed into his mouth. Eddie pulled back, the hardness melted away and had been replaced with a gentle gleam. 

"You still want this?" Eddie asked. He needed one last confirmation, one last spoken consent before they crossed the last line in the sand. Liza nodded and gave a whispered yes. Eddie's gentleness snapped away just as quickly as it came, a cocky smirk replacing his soft smile. "Then take it like a good little slut."

Eddie lined himself up and pushed just the tip of his cock inside of her entrance. Slowly and inch by inch, he filled her up until he had bottomed out and Liza's eyes had rolled into the back of her head. A shuttering gasp was all she could manage as she adjusted to Eddie's size, she couldn't tell if he was bigger than Steve or not but the slight pain and stretch told her he was thicker. Once she had time to get used to the difference, she wiggled her hips slightly to urge him to move.

A yelp was punched out of her as Eddie set a brutal pace, snapping his hips forward as he gathered her hands into one of his and pinned them above her head. Liza felt a hand wrap around her throat as the bed dipped beside them. Steve stroked his thumb against the smattering of hickeys on her skin, pumping his fist along his length as he watched Lizas blissed out face. 

"How does he feel, darlin?" Steve asked.

"S'good." Liza moaned, eyes locking on to her boyfriend. Glancing down for a moment she looked back up to Steve before opening her mouth. 

"Oh fuck. Eds, we need to switch up the position." 

"God, yup." Eddie nodded, sliding out of Liza. He grabbed her and flipped her onto her stomach, tugging her hips up so she was on her knees. Liza had barely started to push herself on to her hands before Eddie had entered her without warning as he set his pace again. "Go on, suck Stevie's cock like a good girl."

As soon as Liza had herself up, she opened her mouth again for Steve. He smiled down at her, pushing his thumb onto her tongue. She wrapped her lips around the digit and started sucking, knowing he was going to drag this out. Eddie pressed down on her back, making it arch and his strokes hit deeper. A muffled string of moans vibrated around Steve's thumb and it only took a few more of the sounds for him to pull it out of her mouth and replace it with his cock. 

"Fuck, you always feel so fucking good." Steve groaned, burying one of his hands in her hair. 

With each thrust from Eddie it pushed Liza's forward and made Steve hit the back of her throat. Liza felt a coil start to form and all she could do was whimper around Steve. Eddie snaked a hand down her throat and between her thighs, searching with his finger for a moment before landing on her clit. He started to rub fast circles against the bundle of nerves making her clench around his cock like a vice.

"So fucking tight, doll." Eddie moaned, the praise earning him another moan from the blonde. "You gonna cum again? Go ahead, cum for us like a good little slut."

Liza's arms began to shake as her orgasm hit her, blinding lights dancing behind her eyelids as all she could do was whimper and drool against Steve. Eddie groaned as her walls pulsed around him, her hips bucked and was barely able to keep herself upright. He slowed down his pace, giving her time to recover. 

"So pretty when you cum, Darlin." Steve huffed, trying his hardest to hold back his own impending orgasm. 

"I think big boy here is close, doll." Eddie whispered into Liza's ear as he draped himself on her back. "Y'gonna be a good girl and let him cum down that pretty little throat?"

"Fuck. S'good, Liz." Steve panted, his hand tightening in her hair. Eddie took his opportunity to lean up and pull Steve into a searing kiss. It was all teeth and moaning as Steve felt Liza flatten her tongue on the underside of his length at the same time Eddie licked into his mouth. Eddie started to trail kisses against Steve's jaw down to the boys neck, never once stuttering in his pace as he fucked into Liza. "I'm gonna-"

"Cum for us, Steve." Eddie rasped.

Liza was thankful for all the times she had given Steve head because he had a habit of pushing her head down when he came. She struggled to swallow around him as he shot down her throat, a few drops slipping past her lips. She didn't let up, keeping her cheeks hollowed even after he had finished. Liza felt his grip on her hair slacken as he pulled his cock out of her mouth with a groan. With nothing keeping her up she fell down onto her chest with a huff.

"Eddie!" Liza whimpered once she was finally able to use her voice. "More, please."

"You want more?" Eddie cooed, pulling Liza up so she was pressed up against his chest then wrapped a hand around her throat. "Fuckin beg for it."

Liza pleaded to the best of her ability. It was more of a string of random words thrown together than actual begging but the tone was there and it was good enough for Eddie. He pushed her body back down, her head landing on to Steve's leg as he had laid down to both recover and to watch Eddie and Liza. She blinked a few times as her vision righted itself, Steve's figure becoming less blurry just as Eddie began a slow pace. He didn't keep it for long as he suddenly snapped his hips forward at the same time he landed a smack to her ass. 

"Look at you, so pretty when you're like this." Steve praised, trailing his fingertips along her cheek. "Maybe we should have Eddie join in more often, you don't talk back as much."

"Oh, I think she likes that idea. Fuck! Don't you, doll? Want me to fuck you all the time? Or maybe next time I'll be the one who's cock is in your mouth while Steve rails you." Eddie rambled, he was nearing his end and he had lost the filter between his brain and mouth. "Maybe we'll tie you up and do whatever we want to you. Leave you helpless as we make you, jesus, cum over and over till you're begging us to stop."

Liza's moans were all he got as an answer, her hands scrambling to grab on to something as he thrust harder into her. Every single thing Eddie said gave her a mental image that brought her right back to the edge. Eddie felt her start to tighten around him and knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Pulling her up again, Eddie fucked up into her with no clear rhythm but it still ripped a scream out of Liza's throat. Steve moved onto his knees, kneeling in front of Liza as he reached out and started to rub softly at her clit. His other hand ran over her body, pinching at her nipples before grabbing at her cheeks.

"Give us one more." Steve instructed.

"I can't!" Liza whined, her hands gripping at Steve's shoulders.

"Yes you can, c'mon Darlin, just one more." Steve cooed, picking up his pace on her clit.

"Oh, god! Please, please. Steve. Eddie!" Liza moaned, words flying out quicker than she could process.

"Gonna cum with me, doll? Fucking cum." Eddie grunted as he hit his peak. He held Liza down as he came, pressing his forehead into her shoulder. Liza screamed out as her fourth orgasm of the night washed over her, her head would have fallen forward if it wasn't for Steve holding it. "Oh fuck. Good fucking girl."

"Yes she is." Steve hummed, pressing a kiss to her sweaty forehead.

Once Eddie had pulled out, the trio fell back on to the bed. Liza laid between Steve and Eddie, panting as she looked up at the ceiling. No one could believe that had just happened, it was filthy, kinky and it felt right. Liza looked over as Steve stood up, grabbing his boxers and told them he would be back with a cloth for the blonde.

"Hey, Eddie?" Liza whispered, turning her head to face the boy.

"Yeah, Witch?" Looked over at her.

"Kiss me?" 

Eddie smiled as he leaned up on to his elbow and cupped her cheek. He knew what she meant, she didn't want the domineering kisses that they had shared most of the night, didn't want the desperate kisses or the goodbye kiss that they had during their spring break from hell. No, she wanted the kind that was reserved for soft moments of love. While he wasn't sure why she was asking him, he was more than happy to oblige. Liza sighed quietly when he finally connected their lips. Her hand resting against his chest as they began a leisurely pace, his thumb brushed against her cheekbone.

"We weren't too rough with you, right?" Eddie asked when he pulled back. 

"No, honestly you probably could have been rougher but that can be fixed next time." Liza shrugged, pushing Eddie down weakly. Once he was on his back she curled into his side, resting her head against his chest. 

"Fucking minx." Eddie chuckled.

Once Steve had come back down, he and Eddie helped clean Liza up. They grabbed a pair of Eddie's shorts and a shirt and helped her get dressed before they ended up in a familiar tangle of limbs on the bed. Liza had started to nod off when Steve spoke up.

"Uh, so. . . Are we making this a regular thing?" 

"I vote yes." Liza mumbled, making both boys chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm okay with that." Eddie nodded. He looked over to see Steve chewing on his lip. "Is that not something you want?"

"No! I mean, yes I want that but. . ." Steve trailed off. "Kinda want it to be more."

"More?" Liza questioned raising her brows, she felt wide awake now.

"Yeah, I mean I know we couldn't be public unless I don't know we move to, like, New York or California cause I hear they're a little more open but I wanna be more. Even if it's just in the house." Steve rambled, glancing over at Eddie. "I like our little thing we got going on. The whole our girl thing but no boundaries. Just our girl and sometimes us."

"Are you suggesting. . . Us all dating?" Eddie asked, unsure if that was what Steve was getting at. 

"I guess so, yeah."

"I'm more than fine with that, means I get both my boys." Liza hummed, a smile on her face.

"A throuple it is then." Eddie nodded, pressing a kiss to Liza's hair. 

"Hey! That means I didn't lie to that girl. I did in fact use the plural their." Liza beamed, looking up at Steve. 

"Go to sleep, darlin."

"Okay. Goodnight, I love you. Both of you."

"We love you too."

A/n : 7198 words for this one alone. I'm not gonna lie this one got away from me and was my first time writing a threesome so if you have any pointers give em to me.

I would also like to state that this isn't canon to the main fic. When we get back into Young and Menace their dynamic will not have changed from where the fic left off.

Thank you for reading 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 597 42
Jopper oneshots, feel free to request <3 Will do anything, including Smut. Only excluding weirdshit, like huge age gaps, weird kinks ETC. But other t...
21.9K 550 17
"why, in god's name, would i pretend to date you?" "it would make robin jealous," steve smirked robin buckley x fem. oc
29.5K 402 24
sfw stranger things agere oneshots. requests permanently closed. no nsfw
11.2K 277 17
𝐀 π’π­π«πšπ§π πžπ« 𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 π’π­πžπ―πž π‡πšπ«π«π’π§π π­π¨π§ 𝐱 πŽπ‚ π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ πŸ‘ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–πŽπŒπ€π π–π‡πŽ 𝐖𝐀𝐒 πŒπ„π€ππ“ π“πŽ οΏ½...