DREAM COME TRUE, STILES STIL...

By makexaxwish

ever since camden lahey, the oldest lahey sibling, had died, ivanna and isaac lahey had become victims to the... More

╬ Season Two ╬
╬ 001; Forgotten ╬
╬ 002; Witness ╬
╬ 003; Bite ╬
╬ 004; Swimming Pool Area ╬
╬ 005; Testing In Chemistry ╬
╬ 006; Blocked Memories ╬
╬ 007; Detention ╬
╬ 008; Rave ╬
╬ 009; Pictures ╬
╬ 010; Kill 'Em All ╬
╬ 011; Psychotic ╬
╬ 012; Saving ╬
╬ Season Three A ╬
╬ 001; Deucalion ╬
╬ 002; Denial ╬
╬ 003; Condolences ╬
╬ 004; Last Resort ╬
╬ 005; Behest ╬
╬ 006; All In My Head ╬
╬ 007; Losing You ╬
╬ 008; Little Star ╬
╬ 009; Fugitive ╬
╬ 011; Emotional Tether ╬
╬ 012; Sixteen Hours Later ╬
╬ Season Three B ╬
╬ 001; Scarf Siblings ╬
╬ 002; Coyote Den ╬
╬ 003; Grudge ╬
╬ 004; The Five ╬
╬ 005; The Key ╬
╬ 006; Vessel ╬
╬ 007; I Want It All ╬
╬ 008; In Love ╬
╬ 009; Trickster ╬
╬ 010; Wake Up ╬
╬ 011; Scream of Agony ╬
╬ 012; Saviour ╬
╬ Season Four ╬
╬ 001; Fear of Losing You ╬
╬ 002; Fountain of Youth ╬
╬ 003; Coded by a Banshee ╬
╬ 004; This Kid Got Rage Issues ╬
╬ 005; Assassins At School ╬
╬ 006; Burn It Out ╬
╬ 007; A Wolf's Virus ╬
╬ 008; Bad Idea ╬
╬ 009; Attempt to Murder ╬
╬ 010; Once Again ╬
╬ 011; Self Control ╬
╬ 012; Dream Come True ╬
╬ Season Five A ╬

╬ 010; Without You ╬

323 12 12
By makexaxwish

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

A storm was seen brewing from above, the sky becoming all grey and gloomy, the clapping of thunder was heard erupting, flashes of lightning being heard, then heavy rain fall was seen ascending downwards.

Stiles' Jeep was seen pulling up in front of the outside of the hospital that night.

The three teens stepping out, becoming wet with the rain.

Scott had seen Stiles with his mother's baseball bat.

"What are you doing?" Scott frowns his dark wet brows.

"You guys got claws, i got a bat." Stiles showed the wolves the bat.

"And lethal bite." Ivanna excitedly says.

"Yeah, biting has become your daily hobby, now can we get out of here, because only one of us can get sick." Stiles impatiently says.

"Well, it's not flu season so-." Ivanna was saying.

"Oh my god! Would you jus-." Stiles was saying in frustration, dragging the female she-wolf out of the rain.

Scott lightly smiles at the both of them, quickly following after them both.

The three of them then entered inside the hospital, which was busy, a surprised Melissa McCall staring at the wet teens.

"Scott!" Melissa exclaims in surprise.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

"Scott, what are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating..." Melissa trails off, weirdly staring at three teens that were wet.

Scott glanced at Ivanna then Stiles, Melissa staring at them as if they were talking with each other with their eyes.

Scott then looked back at his mother. "We're here for Cora..."

"...all of you?" Melissa stares at them confusingly.

"She's our friend." Ivanna quickly says.

"...why does Stiles have my bat?" Melissa concerningly asks.

"Oh! That! Just got a couple of Alphas here, no big deal, we can take them." Ivanna shrugs as if it was a natural thing to say.

"I'm sorry, what?" Melissa asks in shock.

"M-mom, just trust me on this, okay?" Scott hoped.

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes, we've got two ambulances that are coming back, one's ten minutes out, the other's twenty, Cora needs to be on one of them, they'll be picking up in the basement garage." Melissa then informs.

"I'll get my brother, he's with Argent, we'll get Cora out." Ivanna says determined.

Ivanna was getting ready to leave, but then felt Stiles taking a hold onto her arm stopping her.

Ivanna stares down at their hands, then looked at Stiles with a confused stare.

"Please, be careful." Stiles pleads.

Ivanna scoffs, with a smile. "Come on, am i not always?"

"I'm being serious, Ivy, i don't want you getting hurt." Stiles sternly says.

"Getting hurt is something i'm a pro at, i can't not get hurt." Ivanna smiles.

"I'm not joking, i don't want you getting hurt, you get Cora, and get out of here, do you understand?" Stiles firmly says.

Ivanna pulled her hand away from his, smoothing his forehead, him becoming confused.

"Worry lines tend to make you less attractive." Ivanna smirks jokingly.

Ivanna then smiles, then quickly ran down the halls.

"He really does love her, doesn't he?" Melissa whispers, seeing the way how Stiles was staring at the female Wolf.

"Shame she doesn't feel the same way." Scott whispers back with a sigh.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

During the night, inside the hospital, whilst the others were trying to distract the Alpha pack, Peter Hale tried to get Cora Hale inside a vehicle where Ivanna Lahey would be inside.

"Okay, okay, i got her." Peter then says, as he closed the backdoor.

Peter stares at Ivanna, who was sitting in the driver's seat, not making a move.

"Ivanna, what are you doing? Move!" Peter shouts.

"Isaac." Ivanna states.

"Oh my god! He'll catch up!" Peter says irritated.

"No, i'm not going anywhere without him." Ivanna stubbornly says.

Peter's eye twitched in annoyance as he stares at the young Beta.

"Ivanna!"

"What?" Ivanna asks with a calming smile.

"The Argents are distracting the twins, it's giving us time to leave!"

Allison Argent and Chris Argent was seen standing side by side in front of the hospital, shooting arrows at the Alphas.

"Yeah, and that's really badass." Ivanna says not caring.

"Ivanna! You have to move! Drive! Drive the goddamn car! Do you want the Argent's to die too?" Peter's eyes widened at her.

Ivanna then grins, shrugging at him. "Well, i mean..."

"Yeah, i don't really care for them either, but...now's not the time."

Peter's blue eyes then saw Isaac rushing towards the car, him quickly diving inside the passenger seat, heavily breathing out.

"I-i thought you–– left me." Isaac breathlessly says, but a relieving look was seen on his face.

"I'd never leave, not without you." Ivanna says, whispering to her brother, Isaac softly staring at her.

Peter, who was in the backseat, stares at the siblings in annoyance.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Peter laughed sarcastically, making both siblings frown at him.

"Yeah, sorry to interrupt your sibling bonding, but we have bigger things at hand here." Peter says annoyed.

"Drive, Ivanna! For the love of God! Please, drive!" Peter groans annoyed.

"Yeah, right, sorry." Ivanna mumbles an apology.

The brunette pulling out of parking, her driving down the dark and rainy roads.

"Think they left? Because so did the twins." Allison says to her father in worry.

Ivanna was seen stepping onto the brakes hard as she saw the twins standing at the near end of the road.

"The twins, what am i supposed to do?" Ivanna asked Peter.

"Find another escape." Peter impatiently says.

"All the other roads are closed." Isaac then informs nervously.

"Plan B." Peter whispers.

"You want me to run them over?" Ivanna asks in shock.

"They'll get up and heal, no worries, come on, drive." Peter impatiently says.

"Oh, god, go slow." Isaac muttered.

Ivanna sped down the roads, tires screeching across the road.

"Oh, god, no, go slow." Isaac chocked out.

"Don't stop, Ivanna, don't stop, keep going, go faster!"

"Faster?" Ivanna repeats.

"Faster." Peter states.

Ivanna pressed harder onto the gas, the twins eyes widening in shock at the car that was coming at them.

The twins then felt their selves being flown up in the air, the car swerving around, then the three wolves seeing the twins flying back down.

"Oh, it's over?" Isaac breathlessly asks.

"They're getting back up..." Ivanna whispers.

The twins groaned out weakly, their wounds slowly healing.

Peter then smirks. "We're just getting started, my friend."

"Go, now! Even more fast!" Peter instructed.

Ivanna then expeditiously drove down the roads, much to Isaac's disapproval.

Peter then turned around, seeing how angry the twins were, then smirked.

"Are they angry?" Ivanna asks as she looked down the road.

Peter then smirks. "Livid."

Isaac gasped out breathlessly, trying to catch his breath.

Peter rolls his eyes with a sigh, thinking the curly, dirty blonde haired Beta was being dramatic.

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

At Derek's loft, Ivanna was seen sitting nearby the bed Cora was seen lying on, her taking a hold onto the blonde's hand, taking away a little of her pain.

Black veins formed on Ivanna's arm, crawling up and going to her face, her eyes closing, her gasping out in pain, a shudder followed after.

Cora's body was seen moving up slight in pain, then dropping back down.

Peter Hale was seen standing by the doorway, Ivanna knowing he was there by his scent, talked to him.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Ivanna painfully asked.

"I don't know what it is." Peter avoided her question.

"Where's Derek?" Ivanna then asks.

"With Jennifer." Peter simply says.

Ivanna then slowly let go of Cora's hand, then turning around to look at Peter.

"Right."

"I'm gonna leave." Ivanna then says.

"Cora wants you here, you don't have to leave." Peter says.

Ivanna then looked past Peter then saw Derek.

"Derek's here!" Ivanna sarcastically smiles.

Ivanna then walked out of the room, passing the men.

Derek, who seemed stressed, looked at his uncle.

"She hates me, doesn't she?"

               ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 14.9K 40
What if Stiles was bitten that night, not Scott? What if his life changed course the way Scott's did but with all more...Stiles-ness and Sourwolf? M...
401 70 19
Lucy Stilinski is known as Stiles stilinskis little sister. He is human, while I'm a werewolf. She's independent, strong, and brave. She's been throu...
37.8K 985 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
4.5K 188 19
IN WHICH Ariel Jocelyn Grimes finds herself in Beacon Hills to kill the one who killed her sister but got caught in the drama of her new friends. IN...