Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By fluffyskoomadealer

Includes Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky, Lost Silver, Bloody Painter, Ticci Toby... More

How You Meet
Hanging Out
He Asks You Out
First Kiss
When He's Jelly
When You're Jelly
When He Catches You Singing
When He Cheats ;~;
When You Cut and He Catches You~Trigger Warning!~ QAQ
When You Meet His Friend
When He's Drunk Σ(・□・;)
When I Hang Out With Chu (^◇^)
When He Wants Cuddles (≧∇≦)
When Your Ex Wants You Back (−_−;)
Hey, Suggestions?
Adding!
Bloody Painter
Ticci Toby
Thank You!
Le Dreaded A/N
He Does Something Stupid Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ
{Special} Fourth of July
Wow...
Im Sorry!
When Fangirls Attack
When You're On Your...Monthly ಥ_ಥ
When He Meets A Family Member (^◇^)
When You Get Bullied (╥﹏╥)
Hey...
Laughing Jack
Im Sorry!
When He Gets You Flowers!
Wait...
When You Catch Him Singing/Dancing
Halloween
Okay I need to get this out of my system...
Special Shoutout
Social Media
(New) Zalgo
Suggestions
When He Comes To School With You
When They Read A Lemon Of Themselves
Ayy
When You Prank Him
When He Cuts
Fahk
Shout Outs to Kewl People...
Sorry
Birthday...?
P r o p o s a l { E N D }
Drawing OCs
Poll: Is Creepypasta Real?

His Weird Fear

29.7K 587 1.1K
By fluffyskoomadealer

Jeff the Killer
You were making dinner when Jeff let out a girly scream. You ran in holding the kitchen knife you were cutting vegetables with. Jeff was on the coffee table. A spider was underneath. You screamed too and joined him on the coffee table. "SPIDER!!!"

BEN Drowned
You had wanted to go to the pool with BEN, but he stubbornly refused. "C'mon BEN..." He shook his head firmly. "Nope, nope, nope." You sighed in defeat. "Fine..."

Eyeless Jack
You and Jack were watching a movie when it started to thunder outside. Two hours later, you were still trying to convince him to come out from under the bed.

Hoodie
You and Hoodie were playing The House 2. Hoodie clicked an item tentatively, and a jumpscare came up. Hoodie screamed, which made you scream, which made him scream even louder. This went on for a while.

Masky
You had taken Masky to the amusement park, and you saw a huge ride with loops and corkscrews. "Masky, look! This one!" Masky looked and shuddered. "U-um...maybe another?" You grinned. "Are you scared?" "....Fine, I'll ride it..."

Lost Silver
You heard Silver scream from upstairs and ran up to check on him. "Silver, what's wrong?!" Silver was crouching down, shaking. "W-why d-do you h-have a clown as y-your screensaver?!" You tilted your head, then hugged him. "I'm sorry! My friend dared me to change it for a month!" Silver nodded and didn't go near your computer for the remainder of the month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 4.7K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
830K 10.5K 95
includes Slenderman, eyeless jack,Jeff the killer,BEN DROWNED, ticci Toby,masky, and hoodie. hope you like it. if you want me to add another one, jus...
32.8K 883 24
He killed his dad, found a new home, finally settled in, even made some new friends. What else? Oh yeah, and watched his crush get brutally murdered...
227K 3.8K 25
Just some scenarios with the spooky boys. Reader can be any gender. Requests are welcome. All characters in this story (including the reader) are 18...