Dark (A Louis Tomlinson story...

By amandayork738

To everyone who doesn't know Louis Tomlinson, they'd think he is sweet and funny, but to Amanda, he is intimi... More

Dark (A Louis Tomlinson story.)
Chapter 1- Cries
Chapter 2- The Knock
Chapter 4- Breakfast
Chapter 5- Curly
Chapter 6- The Boys
Chapter 7- Too Late
Chapter 8- The Car Ride
Chapter 9- Save Me?
Chapter 10- Finally Safe
Chapter 11- Pancakes
Chapter 12- Angry Louis
Chapter 13- Running
Chapter 14- Twenty Questions
Chapter 15- Did You Miss Me?
Chapter 16- Rain
Chapter 17- Fight
Chapter 18- Not Talking
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- The Tears On My Cheeks
Chapter 21- Needed Ingredients
Chapter 22- The Crimson Blouse
Chapter 23- Honey, I'm Home
Chapter 24- Any Last Words?
Chapter 25- I Told You I Would
Chapter 26- Another Knock
Chapter 27- Here They Come
Chapter 28- The Hospital
Chapter 29- Unexpected Visitors
Chapter 30- Deadly Thoughts
Chapter 31- A Little Talk
Chapter 32- Leaving?
Chapter 33- A New Face
Chapter 34- Love?
Chapter 35- Do I?
Chapter 36- Meet Joshie
Chapter 37- Stuck In Headlights
Chapter 38- A New Life
Chapter 39- Leave Her Alone
Chapter 40- You're Mine
Chapter 41- Bits And Pieces
Chapter 42- Wasn't So Bad
Chapter 43- Apologizing
Chapter 44 - Leaving The Hospital Shouldn't Be This Hard
Chapter 45- I Need You
Chapter 46- Panic
Chapter 47- Tattoos
Chapter 48- Instagram
Chapter 49- Sweatshirt
Chapter 50- I Missed You
Chapter 51- Not In The Mood
Chapter 52- Bowling And Pizza
Chapter 53- Coffee Shop
Authors Note
Chapter 54- Lost and Scared
Chapter 55- Telling
Chapter 56- A Different Side
Chapter 57- Bad Dream
Chapter 58- Thank You
Chapter 59- A Drop In The Ocean
Chapter 60- Long Time No See
Chapter 61- Is The Old Lou Back?
Chapter 62- Pain
Chapter 63- And The Truth Comes Out
Chapter 64- Night Out
Chapter 65- Chasing
Chapter 66- Home
Book 2??
Book 2!!

Chapter 3- Cuts

45.5K 1.1K 274
By amandayork738

AMANDA'S POV

I walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I made sure to lock it, I didn't feel comfortable around him, I didn't even know his name or anything about him. He could be a serial killer or a raper for all I know.

I walked over to the shower and I turned the knob onto the hot setting. I slipped the dress off of myself and let it drop to the floor. I took off my panties and unclasped my bra. I stepped into the hot shower, it felt nice. I stood under the running water as it started to warm up my cold body.

I washed my body first, I didn't even care that I was using his body wash, I just wanted to feel clean. I then washed my face, he used the same facial wash as I did. I washed my hair quickly before conditioning it. After I finally felt clean again I got out and dried myself off.

After I was finally done towel drying myself off, I changed. I slipped on his t-shirt. The t-shirt was just plain black, nothing really exciting. I then slipped on his sweatpants, just plain grey one. I looked in the mirror, this was not an outfit I would choose to wear, but it worked.

LOUIS' POV

I stayed in my bedroom which was connected to the bathroom as Amanda showered. I sat on my bed with my head rested in my hands as I thought. I knew I scared her, and I enjoyed that, but I hurt her last time.

I sighed as I thought about what I would have to do to get her to trust me. I thought for a long time, she really took long showers.

Just then I heard quiet cries coming from the bathroom. I strained my ears to hear it better, I didn't know if I was just imagining it. When I realized she was crying I walked to the door. I pressed my ear up against the door as I tried to listen.

"Love, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I whispered through the door. I was so stupid, why did I even hurt her?

I waited for awhile, but she didn't reply, she just carried on crying. I listened as her crying got louder. I reached up above the door and picked up the small silver key that was rested there. I put the key in the lock and unlocked the door. I pushed the door open to see her standing at the sink. She whipped her head around to reveal her tear stained face.

I walked towards her slowly and she started crying more. It looked like she was holding something in her hand, but I couldn't see it. I was finally standing right behind her as she cried.

I turned her to face me, that's when I saw it. Her wrist was bloody and she had a small blade in her other hand.

My mouth dropped open in shock as I just looked at the sight in front of me. I heard her crying turn into sobs as I just looked at her wrist. I glanced back up at her, this just pissed me off. I got a towel and wet it. I placed the towel over her wrist as I tried to stop the bleeding.

"Why the hell would you do this?" I growled at her. I didn't even realize I had put more pressure on her wrist.

"I-I don't k-know." She choked out between sobs.

"Don't do it ever again, you hear me?" I growled once again.

She just nodded.

"I said, do you hear me!" I shouted applying even more pressure.

"Yes." She whispered. She let out a small yelp as I applied even more pressure.

I picked the towel off of her wrist and looked down at her wrist. Her wrist had stopped bleeding, for the most part. I ran my thumb over her cuts lightly. I glanced back up at her, she was staring at me.

"Don't do that ever again." I whispered as I looked at her.

She nodded again.

I wrapped my arms around her in a hug, and to my surprise she hugged me back. We just stood in the bathroom hugging for awhile. We finally let go so we could go and get some breakfast, I was starved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 261 27
In which a girl gets dared to text a random username on kik and finds Harry Styles. Harry tries to keep his secret hidden from her but will he be abl...
2.3K 40 28
For Nina she was the usual fangirl, dedicating her life to the most famous boyband in the world. At first everything's going great until the inevitab...
3.4K 76 30
His cuddly, soft image maybe showing but, what about the dark side of Harry Edward Styles?
12K 530 62
Louis Deakin (Tomlinson) attends a university and he is forced to move in with a strange boy, named Harry Styles. There are two things you should kno...