Vows of Betrayal | Jeon Jungk...

By tjunglebook

"I don't share," he growled right into my ear, his heavy breath hitting the base of my throat. "I'm not yours... More

༺ 1 ༻
༺ 2 ༻
༺ 3 ༻
༺ 4 ༻
༺ 5 ༻
༺ 6 ༻
༺ 7 ༻
༺ 8 ༻
༺ 9 ༻
༺ 10 ༻
༺ 11 ༻
༺ 12 ༻
༺ 13 ༻
༺ 14 ༻
༺ 15 ༻
༺ 16 ༻
༺ 17 ༻
༺ 18 ༻
༺ 19 ༻
༺ 20 ༻
༺ 21 ༻
༺ 22 ༻
༺ 23 ༻
༺ 25 ༻
༺ 26 ༻
༺ 27 ༻
༺ 28 ༻
༺ 29 ༻
༺ 30 ༻
༺ 31 ༻
༺ 32 ༻
༺ 33 ༻
༺ 34 ༻
༺ 35 ༻
༺ 36 ༻
༺ 37 ༻

༺ 24 ༻

5.4K 340 128
By tjunglebook

I was sitting on the bench, my head leaned back against the wall and my eyes closed as I let the warmth ease my tired limbs. It had passed quite a while since the last time I hit the sauna to relax, but I was glad now that I did.

I felt drops of sweat forming on my temple and chest and slowly sliding down my skin, freeing me from all the toxins and stress of the past few weeks.

To say I wasn't on edge would be a lie. I was irritated to the point of exploding at whoever was in my way. Sometimes without meaning to. Nothing went according to plan, I had no influence on the course of events and that was what pissed me off the most.

The meetings in Jakarta had gone down the drain and although I usually didn't let a loss bring me down, it was the first thing that had us flying back from our business trip disappointed. Over a week abroad for nothing.

And when I had returned, the meeting with Mr. Steinberg also took a turn for the worse. He had always been a stuck-up asshole and somehow a small part of me was looking forward to hopefully never seeing his ass again, but it was certainly a disadvantage for our company.

My father was making a fuss about everything, increasing the feeling of not being enough even more and I hated that feeling with every living fibre of my existence. I let out a sigh.

The air was thinning and my body was calming down more and more, even though my head was racing a mile an hour. I hated everything so much at this point, I wished I could stay in the sauna for all eternity until my body became just a puddle of goo.

I had not even been in this small space for five minutes after swimming ten laps in the pool indoors, and the combination was glorious as always. But my peace and quiet had no longevity when all of a sudden someone swung open the door to the sauna.

"What the hell?" I grumbled, placing the towel over my naked lower body for modesty. Opening my eyes, I saw Reva step inside, a towel wrapped around her own body. "There's this thing called knocking."

"I didn't know the sauna was occupied," she said, not really sounding apologetic, and proceeded to step inside before sitting down on the wooden bench against the opposite wall. "And it's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

I let out an annoyed breath. Contemplating whether to interrupt my relaxation and just leave, I decided against it. I liked my silence but I knew the conversations I had with Reva weren't annoying. I doubted she would talk much anyway.

Shutting my eyes again, I still couldn't stop my eyebrows from drawing together and I glared darkly against my eyelids. The sweat drops were starting to build more frequently now, which was a good sign.

Luckily, I had set the temperature of the sauna lower than usual, so it was possible for me to stay longer without getting dehydrated. And as I had already expected, I felt almost nothing of Reva's presence except her soft breathing.

Cracking open my eyes, I saw hers closed, her head leaning against the wall like mine. Drops of sweat began to form on her skin as well, her long eyelashes free of makeup brushing against her cheeks.

She always looked the same when she had her eyes closed and I found myself wondering how that was possible. Never had I seen any kind of emotion on her face when she slept or rested her eyes for a few seconds. Her body always fought battles during sleep though.

It was hard to decipher what feelings were running through her head right now. Not that I cared.

Her chest rose and fell with each breath in regular movements. The towel she had fastened near her armpit seemed to be slowly coming loose, holding on only by a shred. There was a lack of respect as far as staring was concerned, so I watched her nipples harden through the fabric.

And then her lips curved up into a smirk, her eyes still closed. "It's rude to stare," she said serenely as if she'd just read my mind.

I couldn't help the sarcastic snort. "I wasn't staring," I retorted. "You're just in my line of vision."

"Me as a whole?" She asked, tilting her head to the side with her eyes on me now. "Or just my tits?"

I drummed my fingers against my thigh, thrusting my tongue into my cheek. I had already been irritated, and Reva managed to double the feeling. It felt like someone added fuel to the burning inside me.

"You don't look too happy." she then stated.

"Really?" I grumbled ironically to myself.

She grinned again before rising from her seat and walking in my direction, her hand holding the towel to her chest, and I followed her every move with intense awareness. I couldn't figure out what she was up to until she then climbed onto my lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly, my hands coming down to her waist. It wasn't intentional, but rather a habit, a place that was made for that purpose.

"Giving you the chance to stare from up close." Her hands found my bare chest and my flesh vibrated under her fingers as a laugh crawled up my throat at her comment.

Satisfied that I was giving an amused reaction to her bold behavior, she peered down at me and watched me intently. The dim light in the sauna gave her features deeper but at the same time softer lines. Her hair was tied up in a bun so that her shoulders and neck were exposed, her scent engulfing me.

She eyed me and one of her hands slid down to my abs. "Tell me what's bothering you." she finally sighed, her voice breathy and sensual.

I was about to laugh, tell her to find another day where she could play with her false pretenses and sympathy, but the flash in her eyes told me it was anything but that. For the first time, it felt like she really wanted to know. Cared.

But I wouldn't fall for it. Just in case. So I shook my head and settled for the easiest thing, which wasn't a lie anyway. "It's just work."

"Hmm." she hummed, just able to see through me. I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing. "You need to blow off steam."

I matched my smile to her dimpled one, except more tired. "That's why I'm here."

"So, is it working?" she asked.

The way she subtly moved on my lap stirred my body's interest, but I couldn't decide if it was on purpose or subconsciously. Although I wanted to, I couldn't stop my cock from hardening.

I stilled her before she could push herself against my crotch again. "What are you doing?" I asked again, not in a demanding demeanor, but curious as to what she intended to do.

"Helping you blow off steam," she suggested and my fingers dug into her flesh over the towel. Just a little tug and it would fall off her body.

"Yeah, right. And my mom kisses me good night before bed." I rolled my eyes all sarcastic and that made her laugh out loud, probably letting the scene play out in front of her eyes. I shuddered as I did the same.

Maybe Reva really cared and maybe she was sincerely interested in the fact that I seemed irritated. For what reason, that would never present itself and the authenticity of that thought was open for discussion.

But after her laughter subsided, her fingers on my stomach began outlining my abs one by one. First up, then left, right, and finally down only to repeat the same routine over and over.

Her gray eyes found mine. "You look tired." she said. "A little distraction will do, I believe."

I knew all that exhaustion was written in my face. It wasn't physical though. It went beyond that. "Maybe." I shrugged.

"And while we're talking about distractions," she continued, fingers gliding along my skin like all the little drops of sweat. I raised my eyebrow, waiting for her next words. "It's about time we rethink a few things. Our first anniversary is next month."

Right. I hadn't even realized how much time had passed to acknowledge that Reva and I had already been married for almost a whole year. It was crazy how much had changed in those past few months and how much more comfortable we felt next to each other now.

So much so, in fact, that we had already fucked even if it was once and a few weeks ago. I tilted my head to the side and studied her expression. She was determined and confident in what she was addressing.

"You want to break the deal?" I asked for clarification, and an inexplicable feeling of anger washed over me.

Our marriage didn't come with many rules other than the prenup, which we had both signed without any further problems. There had been only one thing we had clarified and that was our relationship with other people.

I wasn't a man who had ever been in a serious relationship, nor had I been seeing anyone when my father had told me I would get married soon. The same went for Reva. But not being in a relationship hadn't necessarily implied that we weren't fulfilling our desires and needs.

When I had run into Reva with Rai in a cafe, and had first mistaken Rai for a stranger from behind, I knew then and there that I had to keep my marriage and my family's name from gossipers whose hobby it seemed to be seeing and hearing more than the paparazzi. And I wouldn't let another man touch her as long as she carried my last name.

"I don't like infidelity," she said, and I remembered her telling me the exact words before we had sealed the deal.

Fucking good, I thought to myself. But if she didn't want to get it elsewhere, there was only one option left.

"So you want me to fuck you whenever you need it?" raising my left eyebrow, I waited for an answer I could already guess. I knew Reva long enough and well enough now to know what those eyes she was staring down at me with said.

She shrugged and the towel slid down another inch. "I fuck you, you fuck me," she said nonchalantly. "Does it really make a difference who fucks who?"

It probably didn't make any difference and my hands on her waist tightened a little. It was just sex, both of us knew that and expected no more. Just like after the event, everything would be physical only, which was fine.

To be honest, I was getting tired of this celibate life as well. We were married, so could anyone judge us if we agreed to hook up casually?

Even though our deal was about to end, I knew I didn't want another man touching Reva. In fact, the idea of the possibility made me grab onto her flesh even tighter, causing her to stare down at my hands, which brought a smile to her lips.

Reva's heart wasn't mine, but her body was only mine to see, mine to take, and mine to claim.

"Just sex?" I checked to be sure. Just like our first time.

"Just sex," she confirmed, her hips now moving again.

"Starting today."

"Starting right now." She teased.

"Any rules other than the obvious?" I asked. The obvious being just pleasure but no romance or cuddles. And all that crap.

She didn't even think about an answer because she always knew what she wanted. I had to admit that it was hot seeing a woman so confident about what she wanted. Or knew what she deserved.

"No back door actions," she said and I nodded. I could work with that as long as I got my dick wet.

"What else?" I asked.

She brought her face in front of mine and I stared at her lips, her eyes fixed on mine as well. She leaned in but a smirk took over her mouth as she started to work on my neck and down to my chest instead. I bit back a groan, taking it with no surprise. Ours wasn't a meet cute, so romantic kisses weren't in stock. Not that I was expecting it anyway.

"I'm a simple woman. An orgasm will keep me a happy wife," she whispered. She was anything but simple or ordinary but I kept that to myself.

I liked the teasing not only in our conversations, but also that we could get each other so worked up that we forgot all circumstances, conditions, and rules of our marriage. If I could get Reva's body hot and bothered, it was the best achievement for me.

"I guess it's better than fucking my hand every other day." I offered with a shrug of my shoulder. The consequences of our decisions didn't seem to factor into this conversation at all.

Reva smiled, still moving her hips against me, which forced a deep growl out of me. My cock was now at its full attention under the towel and the heat of her body was exceeding the one of the sauna. "I'm pretty sure I hear you whimpering in the shower at least twice a day."

I smirked. "Record it next time," I spoke into her ear. If her hair wasn't tied in a bun, I'd grab a handful of it. "Maybe listening to it will make you come better than that vibrator you claim is good."

"Don't insult it." she playfully scolded, now stopping her hips. "It's served me in my loneliest moments."

I laughed out loud before my hands fell from her hips as she slowly climbed down from my lap. Now she was standing to her full height and I stared up at her through fallen eyelids. Then she looked down at my crotch and I spread my legs as I realized she was dropping to her knees in front of me.

My cock was now rock hard and throbbing in need. Seeing Reva on her knees in front of me, her gray eyes so sultry and deep was something I hadn't seen coming. I allowed the towel on my legs to be removed and my cock hit my stomach, causing Reva's eyes to sparkle.

She inched closer and I leaned back, preparing myself for her full lips, and yet she had other plans. Instead of being able to enjoy the wetness of her mouth, a groan fell from my lips as she removed the towel around her body and brought my cock to her chest.

"Reva." her name echoed in a deep baritone through the sauna and I was overcome with that crushing feeling of pleasure.

The smile on her face was smug and pleased as she pressed her tits together and my cock was now squeezed between them. Never before had I had a woman do this for me and I knew without us having started that this view was my favorite.

She knew how much her tits were my guilty pleasure and she used that in her favor. I loved tits, always had and always would and Reva's were definitely deserving of being stared at and touched.

They were big and soft, her nipples rosy and erect hard with all the stimulation. I remembered barely being able to look away the first time I had laid eyes on her in the bathroom. Yes, our first time having sex was not the first time I had looked at Reva naked.

A few months into our marriage and Reva had slipped in the bathroom while showering. I had wanted to help her because I knew she wouldn't be able to get back up on her own. Only I hadn't calculated that she would be naked and so I had accidentally seen her bare reflection in the mirror when I stopped to get her a towel.

Of course I had dropped my eyes after the realization because as much as she was my wife on paper, I couldn't have taken advantage of the fact that she had been vulnerable at that moment. I was not that big an asshole and bastard.

Reva began to move, yanking me out of my thoughts. Her tits around my cock made me ball my hands into fists. Her milky skin contrasted with my angry red cock as precum spilled out, oozing onto her skin.

The veins on my arms strained with the urge to reach out and touch her, to take her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, or to stop her movements so I could just fuck her senseless.

"Now you seem happy," she remarked, moving up and down and squeezing my cock as the tip was right between her tits. I groaned. "Words, Jungkook."

Clenching my teeth so hard I was afraid they would break, I couldn't bring an answer out of my mouth. Didn't even know what she was saying. "Can't concentrate with your fucking tits on my cock."

She laughed and the vibration in her chest deepened the feeling of pleasure. Whenever she slid down to the base, the tip almost hit her chin and that made me lose that much more control. Would she allow me to move, to fuck those mesmerizing tits until her skin was raw and sore?

I wanted to do nasty things to her and a voice inside me told me that Reva would easily take it all and even ask for more.

"Look at you. Letting me fuck your damn pretty tits just because you know how much I love them." I grunted, now bringing my hands up to hers and squeezing her breasts harder. She smiled at the words leaving my mouth.

My breath quickened and I felt my cock harden even more, the vein along its length now the most protruding in the dim light. Reva lowered her head and when she was low to the base again, she licked the tip, swirling her tongue around the head to collect all the precum without taking me fully in her mouth.

The hum of her lips against my skin sent shivers down my spine and my left leg began to tingle with the approaching orgasm, my balls tense. I couldn't keep my hands to myself and inched my thumb toward her nipples.

Her lips fell open as I caressed and finally pinched the hard nubs. The steam of the sauna had made us both sweat so much that I was able to move on her chest with ease, the sound of the movements now filling both of our ears.

My hips began to synchronize with her strokes before I stopped them. Coming on her chest this way would have been my absolute wet dream, but part of me wanted to know how much her pussy was affected by this act. By me.

I bet she was so wet she was already dripping. Her pussy clenching around nothing, throbbing in need and in anticipation of getting fucked.

Sliding my cock away from between her tits, I cupped her chin and brought her face up to mine. "I want you to know something before we do this. Before there's no turning back."

"What?" she asked, licking the corner of her lips. My eyes fell on them, but no, I wasn't going to kiss her.

"Your body will be mine. I'll take it whenever I please, wherever I choose," I rasped. Her face was so close to mine, I could feel her warm breath. "I will make you fall apart in every way possible."

The way she kept looking up and down between my lips and my eyes, still on her knees in front of me, and her provocative gaze was driving me crazy. One side of her mouth rose with every word and she flashed me a grin as if everything I said turned her on even more.

"I'm going to fuck you so good you'll forget your own name." I grinned back. My hand made its way to her chest. I cupped her tit and pinched a nipple, earning a beautiful moan from her. "These."

I groaned under my breath as her soft skin melted under my fingers and it felt like her body was made just for my hands. So I could claim her, even if she wasn't mine. Not entirely, at least.

"Are mine." I continued like the fucking hypocrite I was, still massaging her chest. Then I ran my fingers down her stomach until I reached her core. As I had predicted, she was wet and dripping for anything I would give her, and my cheeks hollowed as I brushed my tongue over my lower lip. "And this too."

Reva's eyes fluttered shut the moment I worked my finger in circular motions on her skin, and the feeling of sheer power ran through my whole existence. Knowing I was having this effect on her made my chest swell and I hadn't even really started.

Her fingers dug into my thigh and I suppressed a hiss at the sweet pain. It made me feel alive. Even though I was subject to the monotony of life, it was invigorating to have a little distraction. And Reva's offer was just in time.

Her eyes opened, that gray so deep and dark in the dim light that they appeared black. "Is this a new deal?"

I shook my head no. "It's a promise," I rasped in her ear. "My fucking duty now."

"And I guess it goes both ways?" she straightened up a little now, her naked body an erotic spectacle for my enjoyment. I loved having her like this.

I leaned back and patted my lap with a smug smile on my face as my eyes dropped. Knowing she wanted to claim me like I wanted to claim her was pathetically satisfying. Reva got to her feet. I spoke. "I'll let you ride me into oblivion until your pussy is fully sated."

I raked my gaze over her naked body again. Her abdomen was taut, her skin shiny with droplets of sweat, and the skin between her breasts rubbed red where my cock had been positioned until a few minutes ago.

Reva bit her lower lip, gray orbs filled with lust and desperation until she smiled down at me, pleased with what I had said. I'd be damned if I found satisfaction through this proposition of hers, but denied her the same. The temptation to make her come was too great.

So big that I had made it my mission to make her have her way before me. Not because I was an insecure prick, but to see and feel Reva come on my cock, long and aching, would be my own undoing.

A twisted but still rational part of me predicted that this would all backfire, but I didn't seem to notice the red warning signs that danced around me.

Not when she ran a finger along my chest, lightly scratching a nail against my skin.

Not when she removed the elastic from her hair and the curls fell wildly down her back, seemingly begging for a firm grip through my hands.

Not when she continued to stroke my cock between her fingers before turning around and taking it deep into her pussy in one hard stroke that forced a sensual moan to escape her lips.

Her long hair began to bounce and her ass rippled with each merciless thrust against my thighs. Reva knew how to fuck and she was good at it, so all I did was sit back to enjoy the view of her backside.

Burgundy fingernails dug into my skin with each push that brought her closer to the edge and I knew by the clenching of her inner muscles that she had already been so turned on that her undoing was not far off.

My cock glistened every time she moved all the way out to the tip and the wet sound of us coming together filled our ears. My legs were spread still and that allowed her to move freely up and down, building a steady pace.

Soon her moans grew so sinful and so soft that I forgot where I was and what we were doing. Her voice was like a nymph's, out to seduce even the most determined sailor. She was dangerous and I was all in on this game that was her.

Moving my hips to match hers, we were now working against each other, with each other, and for each other. The only goal of either of us seemed to be to throw the other completely and utterly over the edge to the point of not caring about anything else.

"Yes, that's it," I encouraged, even though I knew she didn't need it. "Ride my cock, Reva. Give me everything you've got."

And she did.

Fingers digging in deep enough to draw blood, she picked up the pace of her bouncing and grinding. I knew her pussy needed all the attention and caresses, but even as my fingers itched to reach for her clit I held back. I wanted to know how hard just my cock would take her, if her eagerness was so great that her head was filled only with the essence of me, if she was ready to be fucked by me only. For all eternity.

So I decided to change things up, hands reaching for her hair and slapping her ass, where two little dimples near her lower back caught my attention. Her heart-shaped ass slammed against my body with each meeting thrust and I noticed how much her body started to tremble.

"Oh, fuck." she moaned, throwing her head back and I almost brought my lips to her exposed shoulder. Hands caressing her own body, she cupped her breasts and massaged them.

"Come on," I said, hips moving faster. "Make yourself cum on my cock like the good girl you are."

So lost in the sex, the husky words, and all the touching, Reva moved with trembling yet sure movements into another world. I knew she was beyond thinking that anyone could hear her moans. She was way over thinking about anything.

"Yes, yes. Oh, yeah. I'm coming." She whimpered softly, her body shuddering and all her muscles contracting.

She came long and hard, her pussy clenching around my cock that forced a groan out of me. My balls were so tight it almost started to hurt and I felt my own orgasm building as well.

Wrapping my arm around her body, I didn't wait for her climax to subside, but got to my feet and started pounding into her pussy like there was no turning back. There wasn't. Her body was mine now and I would take it as I had promised her between these dark walls.

Her hands were now propped on the bench while I pounded into her from behind. The overstimulation made her even more hungry and sensitive, causing the moans to now become a constant chant on her lips.

And the sight of her wetness on my skin, the ripple of her ass against my thighs with my red handprints on it, and the dimples on her lower back were enough to make me come. I pulled out in time, allowing any evidence of my undoing to decorate her skin.

Every drop that landed on her forced a growl out of me and I spilled and spilled until I had her back beautifully painted with me and my balls empty. I chuckled as even a few of her curls were covered in cum.

After we both came down from the thick haze of sex and the arousal and lust subsided, we stared at each other wasted. And despite our heavy breathing that still filled the small room, neither of us said a word as Reva tied the discarded towel around her body and left the sauna.

Because at the end of the day, we both had gotten what we had been looking for.

__________________

A/N: if you know me in real life... NOW YOU DON'T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.4K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
118K 3.3K 13
Y/N pov He come near me and whisper Mr jeon:you are only mine babygirl Well this is a fanfiction ,don't mind it seriosly
1M 44K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
767K 26K 37
"YOU ARE something...aren't you..." He squinted his eyes studiously moving towards my lips, a mischievous smirk lingered in the corner of his lips. ...