~Everything You Need~...

Par BlackSabbathLov3r

1983~ After having to stay with her only friend Lars. Ember meets a godly bass player who she gets to know af... Plus

!1!
!2!
!3!
!4!
!5!
!6!
!7!
!8!
!9!
!10!
!11!
!12!
!13!
!14!
!15!
!16!
!17!
!18!
!19!
!20!
!21!
!22!
!23!
!24!
!26!
!27!
!28!
!29!
!30!
!31!
!32!
!33!
!34!
!35!
!36!
!37!
!38!
!39!
!40!
!41!
!42!
!43!
!44!
!45!
!46!
!47!
!48!
!49!
!50!
!51!
!52!
!53!
!54!
!55!
!56!
!57!
!58!
!59!
!60!
!61!

!25!

158 5 0
Par BlackSabbathLov3r

I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by the light. I rubbed my eyes and turned around in someone's arms. I looked to see who's arms I had wrapped around me. Cliff laid there with his eyes closed, he looked so peaceful asleep.

I vaguely remember what happened last night. I remember dragging him into my room and kissing him. That doesn't really explain why he's in my bed, but hell I'm not complaining. I closed my eyes and laid there in his arms.

He moved his arm and yawned before placing it on my face and rubbing circles on my cheek. I smiled as he did so. I opened my eyes and I saw him staring at me. "Well good morning." He said with that smirk plastered on his face. "Good morning Mr. Button." I said looking at him.

He lightly chuckled before tucking my hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes and yawned. "Your head hurt?" he asked, smirking at me. "Eh. I handle hangovers pretty well if I do say so myself." I smiled at him. He shook his head at me.

"Do you even remember last night?" he asked, looking at me more seriously. "Uh... Some of it. I remember leaving the bar and when we got home I dragged you to my room to listen to music. Uhh..." I said looking at him, "And then we kissed right?". I watched as his eyes became softer and he nodded.

"I don't remember much else tho... Oh! I told you to stay, I think." I said now sitting up. He sat up with me, "What else happened?" I asked. "You uh.. You wanted to fuck but I told you no and you fell asleep on me." He said upside down smiling at me.

My face went bright red, "I- Uh..." I said, staring at him with my eyes wide open. "Yeah... It's ok tho you weren't really yourself and I couldn't cuz I felt like I was taking advantage of you." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm sorry." I said burying my face into my hands.

He chuckled and rubbed my back, "It's fine. You were drunk.". "Yeah but still!" I said through my hands. He chuckled. "Wait!" I said looking at him, "You said something before I fell asleep! What did you say?". He looked at me, his eyes looked embarrassed.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Well?", "I don't remember.". I looked at him, "Yes you do!" I said. He looked at me before smirking, "I guess you'll never know." he said getting up. I threw a pillow at him and he walked out of my room.

I sat there for a second. Did I really try to fuck him? I sighed and got up. I grabbed a navy cami top and my black sweatpants. I brushed the rats out of my hair and walked to the living room. Taryn and Kirk were asleep on the couch all cuddled up.

I smiled and walked back to open Lars' and James' door. Some girl laid naked in James' bed and Lars next to her naked as well. I shut the door and walked to the kitchen. Cliff and James were opening a beer. "Oh my god. All you guys drink is beer." I said, grabbing the cranberry juice out of the fridge.

"Cranberry juice?" Cliff said, looking at me. "Yes! That way I won't get UTI's and it goes amazing with jager." I said looking at him. James laughed, sending beer out of his nose. Cliff just stood there with wide eyes.

"What surprised I would say that? I ain't got no shame." I said walking to the tv.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

146K 1.5K 24
♥ Every girl always dream being with the Met babes!♥
10.1K 165 11
(This was my first story I wrote, it really sucks) You're just a regular Metallica fan of the 80's. you see Metallica is coming to your city, so you...
845 28 19
Cowboy/Western AU. James meets a mechanic and falls in love with him. (Load era Kirk and James)
18.3K 320 16
there's modern technology in this, please go cry about it and stop complaining about it. You accidentally hooked up with your best friend, James Het...