Hai Tujhe Bhi Izazat

By eliraovertheclouds

In Physics, we learn 'Opposites attract', in Chemistry, we learn 'Like dissolves like' and in Biology we lear... More

Character Aesthetics
Chapter 1: Her Life
Chapter 2: His Life
Chapter 3: Hope For The Best
Chapter 4: Varanasi It Is
Chapter 5: Cold Coffee And Sandwiches
Chapter 6: Not Good For Health?
Chapter 7: A Favour
Chapter 8: Anatomy Class
Chapter 9: A New Couple?
Chapter 10: Library Lessons
Chapter 11: Crush?
Announcement
Announcement
Chapter 12: Canteen Or Tea Stall?
Chapter 13: Trouble
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: Jealous
Chapter 16: Sorry?
Chapter 17: Caring
Chapter 18: New Feelings
Chapter 19: Confused Feelings
Chapter 20; To Be Brave
Chapter 21: Misunderstandings
Chapter 22: Choose Her
Chapter 23 Doing what's right
Chapter 24: Changing Perspective
Chapter 25: Inside the mansion
Chapter 26: Dilemma
Chapter 27: At the police station
Chapter 28: During the holidays
Chapter 29: A mistake
Chapter 30: Brotherly bond
Chapter 32: Field Trip
Chapter 33: Discovering the truth
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Announcement
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A/N
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 31: Movie Night

779 53 10
By eliraovertheclouds

Aaradhya was very thankful that Yuvraj took her to the orphanage. She enjoyed it there a lot. Teaching the kids, painting and playing with them helped her to escape her real life for a few hours. But now when she was again in her hostel room she could not help but think about Abhi. He was going to watch a movie with Ishita. Why? Just why? Didn't he say she was too clingy for his liking?

She has no right to judge him. She has no right to think about him. She has no rights on him at all. She never had. But she is a human. She has the right to feel jealous. And she cannot help it.

The next day, she found Abhi and Ishita talking near the stairs. She doesn't know how but her legs approached them.

"Hi, Ishita!" Aaradhya greeted and regretted it immediately. What was she even doing here? What was she supposed to say now?

"Hello," Ishita replied. Abhi just looked at her. She could not tell what was he thinking.

"How are you? It's been a long time since we talked," Aaradhya said whatever came into her mind. She was already feeling his gaze on her and she was regretting coming to them more and more with each passing second.

"I am good. Excellent you might say. We are going for a movie night today. So I am very excited about it," Ishita told her excitedly looking at Abhi.

"Oh great! Tanu and I were also thinking of having a movie night. Can we join you?" she asked. It was like her mouth had a mind of her own.

"Oh..... We could be late, you know. Your hostel gates will be closed by that time," Ishita said.

"That's not a problem. We will take the warden's permission," Aaradhya replied. What was she doing? She was forcefully inviting herself into their plans!

"Oh... Ok. Then be ready at six," Ishita said hesitantly and left.

Ishita wanted to spend some time with Abhi without his friends. But she just can't refuse Aaradhya directly. That girl has always been nice to her and from what she has observed she was close to Abhi. But for a few days, these two were not seen together, so why not take this chance to impress him? But looks like it's not gonna happen.

Aaradhya could feel Abhi's intense gaze on her. So she did what came to her mind. Without even looking at him she turned to leave but he caught her hand and stopped her.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Wh..... What was what?" she asked. What should she say? Why did she do that? She is herself unaware of the reason.

"Why do you want to join us? It was you who wanted to stay away from me then why this drama?" he asked.

"Join us? I made plans with Ishita. I did not know you were part of it," she said. Play dumb. Yeah, that's the safest option. He should not know that she wants to come with them because of him.

"You did not know I was going with them?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"No. How would I know that?" She asked.

"You knew Aaradhya, I know that. Stop this drama," he said.

He knows that she knows. She knows that he knows that she knows. Oh god! What the hell is going on? Why was she here, in the first place?

"I didn't know that. And I told you I don't want to talk to you. Please, stay away from me," with that, she took her hand out of his hand and ran towards the class.

What was she doing? Why was she doing this? She needs to visit a psychiatrist! She wants him to stay away from her. She also wants him to stay away from all the other girls. What was this toxic behaviour? She was doomed.

*****************

"You did whatttttt?" Tanu asked screaming.

"I am sorry. And for god's sake, stop shouting," Aaradhya said.

"Do you realize what you are doing Aaradhya? You invited yourself and me too, forcefully to some other group's hangouts. That too because of Abhi and in front of Abhi and he knows you did that because of him and you were the one who wanted to finish everything you had...." Tanu started saying.

"Stop it, Tanu. Please, stop it. I know I am messed up. But I did what I did. I can't change that. I'll call Ishita and tell her we can't go with them and I'll not do any such things in future. That will solve everything," Aaradhya said. It feels like she has some split personality. The other personality comes out only when Abhi is in front of her.

"That would be more embarrassing. Let's just go with them today. But Aaradhya you need to figure out what you want. Not for others but for yourself, you need to know what you want," Tanu said slowly.

"I know that," Aaradhya said.

*******************

They all met near the parking area in the evening. Abhi was standing with Ishita and her other friends when Tanu and Aaradhya arrived.

"Wow! What a surprise! You did not tell me Aaradhya is coming with us too," Atharva, one of Ishita's friends said.

"You seem to be very happy about it," Abhi said. Why was this boy acting so happy on seeing her?

"Of course, I am happy. I asked her for movies, dinner or for a little hang out so many times but she always rejected," Atharva said looking at him then returned his focus to Aaradhya.
"I am glad you joined us," he smiled.

Aaradhya looked at Abhi. The look on his face terrified her. Atharva had asked her out many times in the past but she did not tell anyone about it. She handled it herself. But why this idiot would tell everyone about that? Does he realise that he is telling everyone how many times he got rejected by her?

"Let's go. We don't want to miss the movie," Ishita interrupted Abhi's glaring session.

They all entered the cinema hall and took their seats. Atharva literally ran to sit beside Aaradhya. Ishita as expected was sitting beside Abhi. Abhi was controlling himself from punching that dimwit. He was going to tell Ishita he would not be able to come with them today but before that Aaradhya came from nowhere, invited herself with them and he forgot to refuse. He does not want to sit with Ishita. She may be a good person but she is irritating. Very irritating!

Finally, the movie ended. They all came out. That was the longest movie of Abhi's life. And Ishita would not stop asking questions about the movie. He did not make it, woman! Abhi was irritated beyond measures. He just wants to go back to his room. That's all he wants!

"Let's have dinner there," Atharva said pointing towards a restaurant.

"Yup! The food there is amazing," Ishita joined him.

"We'll just return to our hostel. Thank you, guys. Today was fun," Aaradhya told them. She does not want to spend any more time with them now. She feels comfortable in her group only. These people were weird, especially this Atharva.

"No way, you are not going anywhere without having dinner with us," Atharva said moving towards her trying to hold her hand and enter the restaurant with her.

Someone stopped him from touching her. Abhi, of course.

"She doesn't feel comfortable with others touching her," Abhi smiled at him. His grip on Atharva's hand was very tight. Atharva tried to take his hand out of his hold but failed.

"Next time just ask before trying to touch anyone," with that Abhi left his hand.
"I'll be leaving with them. You guys go on, have dinner and enjoy. It was really nice to hang out with you all," Abhi said looking at the others.

"You don't need to come with us. We will be fine," Aaradhya interrupted

"Obviously, you would be fine. I am not coming to ensure your safety. I am leaving because I want to leave," Abhi said. But he knew he was lying. It was late. He does not want Tanu and Aaradhya to go alone. So he has to go with them.

"Let's go," Tanu said stopping an auto and sitting in it. Aaradhya and Abhi followed her. No one talked on their way back. Tanu never had any difficulty in starting a conversation. But these two idiots have made everything so awkward. She doesn't know what she should talk about.

"Bye," Tanu said when the auto stopped in front of their hostel. Aaradhya just ran towards her room without giving a glance to anyone.

"Just get her checked. She needs a psychiatrist," Abhi said signalling towards a running Aaradhya.

******************

"What happened now? Why are you here?" Yuvraj asked when he saw Tanu in the meeting room.

"I need your help," she said.

"For what?" he asked.

"For making Aaradhya realise that she likes Abhi. She likes him a lot. And her family members can go to hell if they don't approve this but her happiness is with him," Tanu said.

"And why would I help you?" he asked.

"Do you like Aaradhya?" she asked.

"I do," he answered. Her confidence faltered. She was expecting a no! Does he like her like Abhi likes her?

"Oh. Then you would be happy that Abhi and she are not together," she smiled bitterly.

"I am," he said.

"But she doesn't like you. She likes Abhi. I'll bring them together without your help. You can go and fuck yourself," Tanu said angrily and turned to leave.

"I like her as a brother should like his sister," Yuvraj said and her hand stopped at the knob. He doesn't need to clarify his and Aaradhya's relationship in front of anyone but he felt like telling her. Why? He doesn't know. He doesn't want to know.

"You like her as a sister!" Tanu asked shocked and returned to her previous place.

"Why are you so happy about it?" he asked instead.

"Who said I am happy? I am just relieved that I will not have to deal with a villain in their love story," she said smiling. But she felt as if a burden was removed from her heart.

"Ok, leave now," he said.

"You will have to help me now. Don't you want to see her happy?" she asked.

"I don't like Abhi. Go ask one of your friends about these kinds of things. I am not here to play Cupid," he said in a bored tone.

"Their own lives are fucked up. Please. I will do something for you when you need it," Tanu tried to convince him.

"I will never need your help, Tanu. I am sure about it," he said again in the same bored tone.

"You are so mean. Go to hell. I'll do everything myself," she said standing again and leaving the room not before slamming the door loudly.

"All the best with it," he mumbled when she left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 490 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
1.6K 76 9
It is said that love is nothing without madness but what if madness and obsession becames love..... What will happen when 4 hot, handsome and bullies...
51.7K 4.9K 48
New city, new faces and completely new feelings. To achieve her goals, Aarohi, a small town middle class girl landed on the city of dreams i.e. Mumb...
1.1K 77 49
"Do opposites truly attract or do you get comfortable with a person like you?" I asked him while gazing at the stars. "I think neither is true" he r...