Your Love is my Drug ||COMPLE...

By purplemegx

Fan Fiction. This is Book 1 Neth Bellins love story. ❤ Book 2 - Give Me A Chance More

Prologue
Ch1 || First Time
Ch2 || Break up & Make out
Ch3 || Monday Night RAW
Ch4 || Weekends Off
Ch5.1 || Yes Neth! No Nena!
Ch5.2 || Neth Bellins' Official
Ch6 || PLAN "B"
Ch7.2 || Brie Mode!
Ch8 || HangOver
Ch9 || SmackDown
Ch10 || Spilled
Ch11.1 || Finding Brie
Ch11.2 || Victory
Ch12 || Day with a kid
Ch13 || Problem Solving?
Ch14 || You Sold Out!
Ch15 || Love Hurts
Ch16 || My One Great Love
Ch17 || FLirTYLiCiOus
Ch18 || Bus
Ch19 || Enough
Ch20 || I Quit!
Ch21 || Summer
Ch22 || Queendom
Ch23 || Handicap
Ch24 || Truth or Dare
Ch25 || Buy In
Ch26 || Hate
Ch27 || Sweet!
Ch28 || Guess who's back?
Ch29 || This is War
Ch30 || BELLA
Ch31 || Friends
Ch32 || Rocks
Ch33 || White Lies
Ch34 || Complicated
Ch35 || CurbStomp
Ch36 || Will you marry me?
Ch37 || Reconcile
Ch38 || Stronger Love
Ch39 || Champions of the World
Ch40 || Forever
BOOK TWO !!!
CREDITS
Hello 🤗
Cover 2021

Ch7.1 || BrEigns exist?

2.1K 53 5
By purplemegx

.

.

.

ROMAN POV

Brie and I had something with each other. I don't know, but she said she likes me and yeah, I like her too even before she is with my friend. After she had problems with Jon, I was the one by her side. But then they got back together. We've been texting and seeing each other behind Jon's back. I know this is wrong. I've been lying to my friend, my brother and it bothers me a lot. I wanted to tell him but Brie didn't let me. She said she must be the one to tell him then.

I was laying on my bed back at my hotel room and I got a text message from Brie.

..

B: Hey Joe. Whatcha doin today?
J: Just on my bed. But I will be going at the gym later.
B: Great. Meet me there at ten?
J: How about Jon? Where is he?
B: He's still sleeping.
J: Okay then. See you.

..

I got down and went to the gym. I saw Brie working out already. I went to her.

Me: "Hey..Did you tell Jon that you were here?"

Brie: "Uhh no. I just left a note that I will be out with the girls.."

I warmed up as I go lifting weights and Brie's watching me. After we're done working out, I lift my bottled water for a drink. She smiled at me as I sat down next to her.

Me: "Wanna go out for coffee?" I asked her smiling.

Brie: "Yeah. I love coffee at Starbucks." she giggled.

Me: "Alright then.."

We go change in our normal clothes and we drove to Starbucks to have some coffee. She sat at the corner while I ordered Brie's favorite frappuchino with whipped cream on top. I ordered myself just hot coffee. I got our order and sat down across Brie.

Me: "Here's your favorite.." as I handed her the frappuchino.

Brie: "Thanks so much!" she smiled prettily.

Me: "You know we can't be like this forever.. Ya know what I'm saying?" I said.

Brie: "Yeah, I know."

Me: "I don't want to hurt Jon. He surely will be mad and upset. So if you choose him, that's fine with me. I'll respect your decision." I told her before I take a sip of my coffee.

Brie: "I'm so sorry for putting you in this kind of situation. I wanted to be with you but Jon...we had so much with each other and I don't want to just throw it all away. I'm so confused.." as tears were forming in her eyes.

Me: "Hey it's okay. You know what I said to Colby when he also was confused to his feelings for Leighla and Nicole. I told him that if he truly loves Leighla, he would not have fallen for Nicole.."

Brie: "I understand."

Me: "Think about it deeply.." she nodded.

.

.

.

BRIE POV

Those words Joe said to me, such a pro. He's giving advises to everyone. He's just so sweet and he knows what he was saying. All those words he said, I will think about it. I love Jon before and now I'm also loving him.

As I am taking a sip of my coffee, someone yelled my name, it was Nicole. She's with Colby. Oh no! They've seen us together! What should I tell them?

Nikki: "Brie!! You're also here." she said walking towards us. She looked at me and Joe confused.

Colby: "Hey Joe. Uhh.. you're with Brie?" he said.

Joe: "Yeah, we just met here so we got a table together. It would be disrespectful if I don't. She's a friend..." he explained and the two looked convinced.

Nikki: "So, can we share a table together?" she said sitting on an empty chair beside me.

Oh great! Now here is my evil twin. I hope she will not ask too much about how we got here.

..

.

.

.

NIKKI POV

So me and Colby go to Starbucks to have some coffee and I saw Brie with Joe sitting in the corner. I called Brie as Colby got the coffee that he ordered. I told her that we will share a table with them.

I'm feeling that Brie is hiding something from me. Earlier I called Jon to find Brie but he said she left a note that she will be with the girls. So now, she's not with them but with Joe.

I smiled to them and take a seat next to Brie.

Colby: "Hey Joe. Is Jon still mad at me?" he said as Joe looked up from his phone.

Joe: "I calmed him down. He's not mad anymore." he replied.

Colby nodded and looked down. I felt awkward so I turn myself to Brie and asked her.

Me: "So Brie, Jon said you're with the girls?"

So now what did I just say? It made us more awkward so before she say anything, I changed the subject.

Me: "Uh. Never mind...Would you guys like to go to the club tonight? Let's just have some fun!" I told them.

Joe: "I'm in... and I'm bringing Jon." he agreed and smirked.

Brie: "Okay! That sounds great!"

Me: "Let's invite some friends. I'm texting the girls." I said then get my phone.

...

...

...

BRIE POV

I went to my room to get my dress but Jon's not there. I think he went out to eat. I was in Nicole's hotel room that she's sharing with Colby, but he's with Joe. So we were the only two inside as we were getting dressed for tonight's clubbing.

Nikki: "Hey Brie.. I know you're hiding something from me. Tell me now." as she was putting on her dress.

Me: "What? I am not. What are you talking about?" I said as I'm putting my makeup on.

Nikki: "I know you Brie. I am your sister and we are twins. If you won't tell me, I will call Jon that you lied to him." she said threatening me.

Me: "Okay, okay. You know-" I put my hands on surrender but then she cut me off.

Nikki: "I know!! You liked Joe.." she laughed as I hit her the pillow on the bed. "Brie I knew you! You can trust me, I won't tell Jon. But you know, what you're doing, sneaking behind Jon's back is not right. You must have to decide." she speaks in her serious and concerned tone.

I know what she said was right. I also think of what Joe told me earlier. I must have to decide and tell Jon soon.

.

.

.

DEAN POV

I got a text from Nicole that we're gonna go clubbing tonight with some friends. She also said Brie was going with her so we'll just meet in the club.

Joe texted me to go with him...and Colby. I'm still upset at Colby but you know, he's my friend so I will forgive him. I put on some black jeans and a white Jack Daniel's shirt with a black leather jacket. I love black and white colors only. I went to Joe's hotel room and I saw them sitting on the couch probably waiting for me.

Me: "Hey bro!" I said walking towards them.

Colby: "Hey Jon. I'm so sorry for my actions last night. Please forgive me.." he said getting up from where he is sitting.

Me: "Okay..What can I do? We're brothers! I forgive you....but do that again, you're dead!" I said smirking.

Colby: "Thanks bro!" he said giving me a brotherly hug.

Joe: "Let's go now. The girls are already there." he said as we went to the car and Joe drove to the club.

-------------------------------

Okay so, let's take a break from neth bellins love story.. I first then shipped Dean and Brie but now I want to ship Roman and Brie. And I'm adding some characters...

What about Brie's love triangle?
Does she would stay with Dean or will she choose Roman?

Tune in to find out.
Thanks for reading! ❤
Part 2 of this chapter coming up!

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 2.1K 127
@romanreignswwe liked your post @romanreignswwe commented on your post @romanreignswwe started following you Cover By: @-bxckylynch
5.3K 114 42
Book two for Falling for her we continue Roman and Brianna's journey of their hard Road to love Will Roman finally get over the kiss Brianna and Seth...
698K 12.5K 57
so called love story
19.4K 691 35
in which 10 singles go on national tv trying to find love within strangers. join them in the drama packed reality tv series. cover: @sexybombshell