Devil's Mate [jjk ff]

By Rora_9798

When you forced to get married to mafia king as a deal between your grandfather the kingmaker and the king Je... More

characters
1
2
3
4
6
7
9
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Last message

5

9.9K 317 16
By Rora_9798

Time passes so soon, skarlova already fixed yn and jungkook marriage date. She was shocked to hear him that only in four she'll be married to the man she don't like a bit. Last time she'd encounter him two days ago. When she was in her bathrobe and his gaze fucking her. Not only that even his talks were dirty. Only she knows how desperately she wanted to kick him between his legs but can't do that not because he's a fucking mafia king but for her grandpa. She don't want him to feel any kind of stress because of her.

Right now she was sitting on the dining table having breakfast with skarlova. She was silently eating her breakfast but skarlova broke the silence

" Designer is coming today for your bridal gown" he told her.

Yn didn't said just hummed.

" I know you'll choose the most beautiful one"

Again yn hummed in response.

Skarlova left a sigh to her response and put his hand on her head caressing her hair. She looked at him and smiled a little before continuing her breakfast.

" Are you not happy...my love" his voice was low.

Yn stopped her fork in the middle listening to him and put it down on the plate before looking at him.

" Are you happy" she asked.

" Yes" skarlova smiled.

" Then..I'm too" she smiled back.

" I know after coming back i didn't let you out of this mansion...so i decided to give you a day so that you can happily enjoy " he said.

Yn looked at him with her eyes wide opened she thought he's kidding.

" Are you serious" she asked.

Skarlova nodded with a smile.

" Without bodyguards"

Skarlova laughed a little and said " no.....but they'll be far from you....so that you can enjoy your time"

Yn rolled her eyes and about to say something but stopped thinking about his decision. ' not that bad'.

She looked at him and smiled before saying " thanku".

She stood up and ran towards her room to inform her friends about tonight party.

______

Shadow came over his figure and he shook violently, his death coming towards him slowly. The man crawled back when he looked up the devil standing infront of him. His eyes widened as he bend down to his level. His face shows a sinful smirk.

" B..boss J..jung.kook" the man stuttered.

" Tried to run" jungkook asked tilting his head. His voice had amusement with dark eyes.

He took out his gun and pointed at between the man's eye " where. He. Is?" His smile faded and looked a pure devil that would bring hell at any time.

" I.i do..nt. kn.ow" man said.

BANG

He shot him in between the eyes before tugging the gun back into his pants and going out of the basement.

He caught his enemies right hand with the help of skarlova. He took him to the basement and to get information from about him but he denied. He tried to play with him but he'd no mood to play around.

______

After coming out of the basement he went to his bar section and took wine bottle before pouring in his glass. He chugged down at once. His anger was high all over his mind, body. But soon his all anger faded away listening to taehyung voice

" Yn" taehyung said while coming towards jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him and raised his brow "what yn?"

" You wanted to know her whereabouts right..." Taehyung said .

Jungkook nodded.

" So, she's right now in the club with her friends enjoying her time"

Jungkook frowned at his remark and said " but skarlova never let her out "

" Yeah.. but this time he did...so that she can enjoy a little"

" What about bodyguards?" Jungkook asked.

" They'll be with her but...far"

Jungkook nodded and smirked at him " then let us enjoy too"

Taehyung smirked back.

_____

Jungkook reached to the same club where yn was with taehyung and jimin. He entered the club and his eyes searched for one particular person. Soon he found on the dance floor swaying her hips with music. He looked at her head to toe.

She was wearing a black short dress with a deep neck giving a little bit sight of her cleavage. Her dress reached till her mid thighs, perfectly fitting on her hips and waist.

He walked towards the bar and sat on a chair before asking bartender a drink. He took his drink and sipped on it looking at her moves. He roamed his eyes on her every body part. He found her alluring. Soon his eyes turned dark when a guy approached her and asked for a dance. His grip on the glass tightened and stood up before moving towards her.

Taehyung and jimin looked at his reaction with smirk and glanced at eachother sipping on their drink.

He hold her arm and turned around harshly before pulling her to his chest.

" What the-" she was about to complete it but stopped when she looked at jungkook deadly glare.

Jungkook hold her tightly in his arms and glared at the man.

The man walked away from them because he recognised jungkook... HE'S THE KING...

Jungkook moved his gaze toward yn and saw her gritting her teeth.

" You'll break your teeth...love"

Yn rolled her eyes and tried to get out of his grip but he didn't leave her.

" What the hell are you doing here?" She asked.

" wherever you go..I'll follow you"

" I don't need a dog" she glared at him.

" His hold tightened over her waist and said " mind your words love.. otherwise this dog will show his devil side"

" Stop...calling me love" she glared.

Jungkook smirked " why..love..."

" Only my grandpa has the right to call me" she said.

" Your grandpa gave his love to me...now his love is mine"

" I'm. not. yours. " she gritted her teeth.

Jungkook grinned and turned her around. Her back touched his chest and put his hand on her waist pulling her more closer to him. She wiggled and tried to push him

" Leave me"

" Stop love.... just dance"

She tried to push him again but, sighed soon when he didn't budge a little.

Having no more options she gave in and placed her hand on his as he smirked and pulled her more closer leaving no space between them. Soon her breath hitched but replaced with a smirk as he cursed near her ear liking the way she affected him. Coiling her arm around his neck, she turned and faced him but smirk never left her face

" Am i turning you on?" She asked.

He lowly chuckled and her body tensed when she felt his hand cupped her ass gripping it tightly but softly

" You're making me insane..love" he said in his deep voice.

She gripped her hand around his throat and smirked " don't try to mess with me"

He pulled his one hand away from her ass and touched her lips with his thumb caressing it slowly. His eyes went to her lips as he wanted to them them but their attention got diverted when the sound of gunshots echoed.

Yn flinched badly and " fuck" jungkook cursed and pulled yn towards him before taking out his gun from his pant.

People around the club started running away to save their lives.

Taehyung and jimin also took out their guns before taking their position.

Jungkook pulled yn towards bar section and said " hide here until I come back"

Yn nodded.

Jungkook turned around and shot the man hiding behind the pillar. Jimin and taehyung also shooted other men.

Jungkook moved himself other side and shot three men at one one time and other five men shot by taehyung and jimin.

Jungkook was about to shoot the man who tried shot jimin but stopped when he heard yn's scream. He turned around and taehyung shot the man and saved jimin.

Jungkook blood boiled and his eyes turned dark looking at yn. A man holding her by hair tightly and put his gun over her side forehead. Her eyes turned teary due to the force he applied on her hair.

Jungkook hand tightened on his gun and tilted his head boring hole in man's body.

" We don't have any rivalry with you mafia king... we're here for her...so just leave from here" the man said.

Yn eyes widened and wiggled in his grip but the man hit her side forehead hard and blood oozed out. Tears dripped down her eyes.

Jungkook eyes turned more darker and took his big step towards her.

" Stop right there mafia king..." The man said and moved his gun against jungkook but jungkook didn't halted his steps.

The man about to shoot jungkook but one of jungkook guards shot in his back. And he fell down while groaning in pain. Yn moved away from the man and she looked at jungkook with her teary eyes. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Jungkook hugged her back and glared at man's who was still lying down on the floor groaning in pain.

" Kill. Him" he gritted his teeth ordering the guards.

Jungkook looked at yn who was crying in his embrace and his eyes softened. He hold her up in his arms in bridal style and walked out of club.

_______

Vote + comments 🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 27.9K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
49.2K 1.8K 21
Jeon triplets the mafia kings of whole asia , who never got close to any girl except their sister and mother got married to a sweet Indian girl who j...
225K 5.2K 20
She was forced to marry a man she never wanted. But end up falling in love with him. He was cold,rude to others but he was soft towards her. He reali...
199K 7.1K 38
Forced to be Married! They just had to ruin it! Parents right. Life was so great until my 18th birthday rolled around. Why you might ask? Well consi...