HER WEREWOLF TARGET || COMPLE...

By wondergirl2008

''Can't you see I want to be strong I want to fight, make people frightened of me that's it'' she said raisin... More

Aurthor's note
Characters Aesthetic
Prologue
π™΄πšŠπšπš•πšŽπšœ
πšƒπšŽπšŠπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πš•πšŠπšπšŽ
π™΅πšŠπš› πšπš›πš˜πš– 𝚊 πšŒπšžπš›πšœπšŽ
𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš πš›πš˜πš—πš
π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ
π™°πšŒπšŽ π™»πšŽπš˜πš—πšŠπš›πšπš˜ πšπš˜πš–πšŠπš—πš˜
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš’πš πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπšŠπš•
π™±πš›πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›'𝚜
π™·πšŽπš›
π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπšŽπšœπšœπš’πšŸπšŽ π™±πšŽπš‘πšŠπšŸπš’πš˜πšžπš›
π™²πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš—
π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš πš”πš’πšœπšœ
π™Ώπš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ πš πšŠπš”πšŽ πšžπš™ πšŠπš–Γ³πš›πšŽ
π™Όπš’ πš‹πš’πšπšŒπš‘
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš’πšŠπš›
π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ πšœπš‘πš’πš
π™Όπš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš›
50 πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš
π™Ύπšžπš› πš™πšŠπšœπš...
π™Έπš—πšœπšŠπš—πšŽ
πš‚πšπšŽπš™ πšπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš›
π™±πšŠπšŒπš”πšœπšπšŠπš‹πš‹πšŽπš›
πšπš’πšŠπš—
𝙼í πšŠπš–Γ³πš›πšŽ
π™ΆπšŠπš’ πš™πšŠπš—πš’πšŒ
πšƒπš›πšŠπš™
Ace & Grace <3 Their playlistβ™‘
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πšπš‘πšπšŽπš›
Trailer of Her werewolf target
π™Όπš’ πšπšŠπšžπš•πš
πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš πš–πšŽ πšŠπš—πš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš–πšŽ
πš‚πš‘πšŽ πš πš˜πš•πš
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™·πšŽπšŠπš•πšŽπš›
πš†πšŠπš› πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—πšœ πšŠπš—πš πš„πšœ
π™½πš˜πšŸπšŠ
πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽ
πšƒπš’πš•πš• πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

π™½πš˜πš 𝚊 πšπšžπš— 𝚠𝚊𝚒 𝚝𝚘 πšπš’πšŽ

46 10 0
By wondergirl2008

_____________________________________________

Chapter:13

Oh my goodness what the hell I just did I kissed him. I kissed Ace..the shadow..my enemy...it felt nice I don't know why I didn't stopped him when he leaned in, why I didn't stopped, why I leaned.

Dammit I'm frustrated this all is new to me nobody ever treated me this way..this sweet, soft, loving,caring way nobody gave a flying fuck about me. I don't know what to do.

The dance ended and we sat together on a big table with a lot of people there. I can't look at him, because first I'm BLUSHING!! I  don't even know why.....and second I am angry.

''I have to go somewhere you stay here okay I am sending Luca here'' Ace told me.

''No don't send him he's a total annoying bitch'' I said.

''Agree, but he's free right now'' he informed me and left.

''Ayoo Luna'' his annoying voice came. And I ignored him.

''Okayyyy...this is rude but I am used to this, so how come you like this ball, I saw you guys were having fun Mmhmm'' he teased.

''Piss off'' I scoffed.

''Nope alpha told me to stay here, to look after you'' he said.

''I am not a baby leave me'' I said and went somewhere in the big place to get away from him.

''Woah..no..no not so fast, let's go'' he dragged me with him.

I can't walk properly in these heels and he is making me run, I am going to fall for sure. We reached some place and people were having some snacks there and seeing the food I instantly became hungry.

''So what would you like to have mah lady'' he said in fake british accent.

''Pasta'' I said.

''Ohh pretty italian I like it'' he continued ''You stay here okay I'll get some pasta for you and myself and please don't leave or else Ace is going to rip my throat if something happen to you'' he said and vanished somewhere.

I was standing here alone and that Ace left me, where the hell is he.

''What you doing all alone beautiful lady'' I heard someone say.

I looked behind and saw a man he was standing right behind me his arms resting on the table infront of me.

''None of your business'' I harshly replied.

''Oo feisty I like it'' he said and sat beside me.

''I'm James and you'' he asked.

''Lily'' I told him a fake name.

''Beautiful name for a beautiful lady like you'' he said.

Totally a asshole.

''Nasty name for a nasty person like you'' I said glaring at him.

I've noticed that he have some strange eye colour grey-orengish black types.

''Take a picture'' he laughed.
Pig laugh.

I realized I looked at his eyes a little too long. Amd where is this Luca goddammit what's up with people leaving me here.

''So you are the Luna of the night pack hmm'' he asked.

Ignore...

''You and Romano seem pretty close, I saw when you guys kissed'' he said.

''Well I can't resist him he's the best'' I said.

He laughed again and said ''Yeah but try me I bet you'll change your mind'' and his right hand started touching my thigh.

I took my dagger out and placed it in his dick. ''If you won't take your hands of me in two seconds I'll feed your small pee pee to dogs.''

''Woah violent I see, sorry I was just checking you know..'' he pushed his hands up in the air in surrender mode.

''Okay we will meet soon bye'' he said and left.

''Hey your pasta'' Luca came back after 5 mins when he left. He placed the pasta infront of me and I dig in.

''So how you are feeling'' Luca asked suddenly.

''What do you mean'' I said.

''I mean you know this all werewolf thing, it's not normal for you guys'' he said.

''Yeah I am doing good just little hard to believe all of this, like you said it's not normal'' I said.

We finished our pasta and then he said ''You know after a long time I saw Ace this much happy, like genuine happy you can see it in his eyes he small more he laugh more around you, unknowingly you are making him happy.''

''Your presence is making him happy, just try atleast for him you can make him who he was years ago'' he completed.

I...don't know mann I'm confused already and he did his job making me more confused.

''I don't know but I'm trying'' I said.

am I trying really.

''Hello everyone'' I heard Ace say. I saw that he was standing in the middle of the stage.

''You always show your respect your loyalty your love for me and you have to do the same things with one more person, who you all need, who I need'' he said and looked me in the eyes.

He continued ''You were so eager to meet your Luna and she's finally here. I found my mate, my amóre the strongest, smartest she is a fabulous mate and I am sure she is going to be a fantastic Luna too, mi amóre come'' he asked me and I went to the floor.

I am cold from inside you know not much of a fan of attention. He placed the mic in my hand and I had no idea what to say.

''What am I suppose to say'' I whispered harshly to him.

''Whatever you want to, prove them that you are a fantastic Luna amóre'' he assured me.

I took a deep breath and said ''Hello everyone, you all probably know that I am not like you guys, I am human but that doesn't mean that I will not be a good luna I'll try to meet your expectations and be the best, I am not going to disappoint that's for sure.'' I said and everybody gave me a smile and clapped.

''Welcome to the night pack Luna'' everyone in the room yelled.

I can't believe just yesterday I was not ready to believe this werewolf thingy and now I am giving them reassurance that I will be a good luca.

What a fantastic liar I am.

''Welcome mi amóre'' Ace whispered.

He took my hand and went to the chair.  ''You did so well I am proud of you love'' he said.

''Thanks, but you should've told me that I had to say something here, then I would've come prepared'' I said.

''Whatever you said was enough don't worry'' he assured me.

''Alpha it's an emergency'' Dante came running and informed ace.

He whispered something to him. ''Amóre stay here okay I'll send Luca'' he kissed my forehead and left.

He kissed my forehead OMG!

Someone spilled their drink on me and said ''I am so sorry Luna I..I didn't noticed it's..I sorry'' she apologized.

''It's okay calm down'' I told her.

She left after apologizing again and Luca came after ''Luna i saw what happend, I'll ask someone to wash the drink she spilled in your dress.'' Luca said.

''No..no it's fine she just spilled a little tell me where's the washroom I'll manage'' he told me where the washroom is and asked me if he can come with me which I declined but he said ''But I have to make sure you are safe Luna.''

I didn't let him come with me and went towards the washroom and started struggling to wash my dress. I heard the door opening but I didn't saw who came in I am too focused in my dress.

''Hello again'' I heard someone say.

I looked in the mirror and saw James.

''Want some help'' he said and started coming closer.

''No I don't'' I ignored him.

He placed his hand on my waist and I turned around placing my dagger in his cheek.

''Don't you dare'' I whispered.

I didn't realized when he took my dagger from my hand and throw it somewhere in the washroom. I tried to punch him but he took my fist in his hand and pushed me hard on the sink that I lost balance.

''You are a puny human don't forget'' he laughed.

''Such a beauty you are, what you doing with Ace huh you belong with me not that fucker, and I see he didn't even marked you yet but don't worry I'll do it'' he grabbed me and I can't do anything.

Because he is strong and I can't do anything infront of a creature who is 10 times more stronger than me. All I could was one thing.

''ACEEEE'' I yelled at the top of my lungs.

''Your little werewolf mate can't do anything baby, let this big vampire do his work shhh'' he started kissing my neck and I tried to wiggle out of his grip but failed.

''AAHH get off me you cunt'' I yelled hoping maybe Luca will hear me.

''ACEEE HELPP MEEE'' I yelled again.

And soon I felt something sharp going I my neck, I realized he bit me hard, it stings so badly.

''GETT OF MEE'' I yelled and kneed him but he didn't buldged.

I felt something coming out of my neck, he was sucking my blood.

''Mmm so tasty, delicious human blood after a long time'' he said my blood coming out of his mouth, he plunged his sharp teeth in my neck again. I screamed in pain.

That's how I'm gonna die, not a fun way to die.

I felt weak and dissy I don't have any strength to yell anymore.

''Ace..ace'' I whispered again and again hoping that he'll hear me.

My eyes were closing, I can't stand anymore then I heard.

Bang!!

_____________________________________________

Published: July 05.
Words: 1649.

-Bubiee♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 338 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
348K 10.6K 66
β€’β€’β€’ THIS IS BOOK 2 PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST! β€’β€’β€’ Content Warning MATURE 18+ Started: 18/06/20 Finished: 11th June 2023
1.3K 127 27
"I'll only ever love Hunter," Riley said to him, her tone firm as she boldly stared into his sinister gaze. He scoffed, beaming with confidence as he...
110K 5.8K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...