BOF ~

By wnalya2312

Sunoo got a scholarship to a luxurious high school in Korea, which is full of rich kids. As soon as he went t... More

The Main Characters.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

21

236 13 2
By wnalya2312

(A/N: It's been a while since I write again, please bear with me ....)

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙>>>>

Karina, with her baggage, smiles at her junior. The same goes to Jay, Jake, and Sunghoon. She looked at her watch.

"It looks like Hee will not be here,", Karina thought.

As she really wants to wait a bit longer, she needs to go. She just gave her fake smile to F4 because, yeah, she should say goodbye now.

Jake will then be the first to give a hug to Karina.

"Good luck, Noona,", Jake said while hugging his senior.

"I will see you guys. Don't worry.", Karina patted Jake's back and released him from the hug before going for Jay, who was also waiting for his turn.

Jay smiled and tapped Karina's shoulder.

"See you, noona", Jay then went to Jake, who was sipping his hot coffee in peace.

"Yeah, thank you, Jay...", Karina smiled.

"Thank you for coming to see me off. And, yeah, You had to wake up early,", Karina smirked, looking at Sunghoon, who is yawning.

"No, problem noona,", Jay answered.

"Yeah, Noona, I believe Jay loves this place so much, right?" said Sunghoon, dissing his friends who just coughed.

"Yeah, this place is full of beautiful people.", Jay smiled, knowing what his friends meant.

Jake just laughed.

"Better view than a sunrise, huh?", Jake gave his knuckles a bump and bumped it together with Jay with a smile on his face.

Karina just shook her head, knowing how flirty Jay is.

Sunghoon, then smile.

"Yeah, noona, we will visit you sometimes. Good luck", Sunghoon said, making Karina happy to hear that.

"You too, I will be watching you guys...", Karina tapped his shoulder.

As Karina is talking with them, she hears a voice calling for her and spots Sunoo, who also just came to the Incheon Airport by himself. He is wearing something like glasses and looking super cute with them.

"Oh my god, my boy, he is even cute with that beanie and those hairstyles...ughz", Sunghoon thought while looking at Sunoo, who is running like a cute baby. Who's baby? Sunghoon's.

(A/N: Can't we appreciate how beautiful Sunoo is with a casual clothes...👏👏 )

"Noona..."

Karina smiled widely, seeing the younger man run to get her. F4 also turned their backs to see Sunoo.

"Umm... I should talk with Sunoo. See you.", Karina said to F4 before walking herself to the younger boy.

"Karina noona.", Sunoo smiled before holding Karina's hands.

"Sunooyah, thank you so much for coming today... I really appreciate it.", Karina then pulled the younger into a hug as she really wanted to cuddle this cute boy.

After the hug, Karina then ruffles Sunoo's hair, making the younger one chuckle, but not for long. He can see F4, but where are his other members? Heeseung. Does he really chicken out and ditch Karina just because of what he said before?

"Umm, noona, sorry to ask,but where is Hee Sunbaenim? ", Sunoo asked while holding Karina noona's hand.

"He better not run away for Karina Noona...or I will stop crushing on him,", Sunoo thought, because he doesn't like a loser. I mean, his taste is much better than that of a loser, okay?

Karina just sighs. She knows the younger boys will ask the question because it is really obvious. His other friends are here, and because of his fight with Hee, that is also the reason why Heeseung is not here.

"I don't think he is coming. But tell him I said goodbye. Okay?", Karina patted Sunoo's back.

Sunoo just nodded, making Karina feel much better.

"Umm, what about hugging me again, because I don't want to let you go?", Karina said, and then pulled Sunoo into her chest again.

Sunoo went along with his idol because he knew that she really needed it. She will choose a path that will make her super lonely while also helping others, which makes Sunoo really admire her belief.

"Don't forget what we talked about", Karina said before releasing the hug and suddenly cupping Sunoo's face.

"Don't avert your eyes from a problem, and remember, give it the best fight, Sunoo...", Karina ruffles the younger soft hairs.

Sunoo smiled widely before nodding in agreement with his idol.

"I will see you...

"Save travels...."

The two nodded, and with that, Karina walked to F4 before saying a goodbye and finally taking her baggage with her and walking to her flight. She turned her back and waved for the last time to them in the distance. And with that, she just lost herself in between people who were also busy with their businesses.

Sunoo and F4 watched with a smile on their faces. Sunghoon turned back to see his crush, who also looked at his back to see Heeseung, who had just arrived.

Sunoo saw Heeseung, who just smiled at him with a bag beside him. He walked to Sunoo, who was clearly confused by him.

Jake, Jay, and Sunghoon just looked at his friends before they shook their heads, knowing he was late to say his last goodbye to his crush. But they just shrug it off, knowing Heeseung would always be like that.

As Heeseung is finally in front of Sunoo, he nags Heeseung, who is late.

"What were you doing? It's too late now... Hee sunbaenim..."

Heeseung should just stay silent and choose to listen to the younger.

"Aren't you going to do something?"

Heeseung smiled, because yeah, Sunoo is looking cute right now, nagging at him.

"Yeah... Don't you see what I am doing right now...?", Heeseung pulled out his ticket and passport from his jacket with a smile on his face, as if he were so proud of himself.

And, with that, Sunoo looked at him with amazement.

"I will follow Karina to Paris...", Heeseung explained to Sunoo which making his friend also in shocked to hear that cause they felt like Heeseung just being super cool than his usual himself to do that. and they never oppose that.

Sunghoon looked at Heeseung who still talking to Sunoo with an angry face .

Heeseung smiled again before ruffling the younger woman's soft hair.

"Yah, don't worry. I won't avoid a problem as I have always done", Heeseung said, taking out his piece of paper from his jacket and giving it to Sunoo.

Sunoo looked at the lyric on the paper to see a line that obviously talked about Karina Noona. He smiled because he could finally feel relief and be happy for his senior.

"I don't know how this will end up, but I will give it a try, and because of you, I have gathered my strength to fight...", and again, Heeseung ruffled the younger hair, making Sunoo chuckle as he is good with his senior.

Yes, Sunoo can't get over the fact that he really dissed his senior a few days ago. But he felt much better doing that. He really needs to smack a bit of consciousness into his senior, because he really needs that. At least Sunoo isn't hitting him or something else, right?

"This is what I like the most about you...", Heeseung smiled before getting close to Sunoo and kissing his cheek, shocking the younger with his move.

Sunoo's cheek is know being crimson red, with his heartbeat beating nonstop after that.

And Sunghoon, who is also a witness, felt so jealous, but he now knows that Heeseung is not planning to win Sunoo's heart and will chase Karina Noona, which makes him feel much better. Sunghoon also gulped as he couldn't stand the fact that Heeseung was surprising them, and he didn't like it.

Heeseung then said he was grateful to Sunoo, which made the younger one just nod and smile. Heeseung said his goodbyes to Sunoo and walked himself to his friends.

Heeseung looked at his friends, who didn't say anything to stop him, so he also ignored them and continued to walk himself to his flight.

As Heeseung walked away, he heard someone calling his name, making him smile. He knows that that voice is Sunghoon.

"Yah, Hee, how could you do this?", Sunghoon said before walking closer to Hee, making Jay, Jake, and Sunoo worried that they would fight. AGAIN

Heeseung turned his back to see Sunghoon, who was behind him.

"Are you really going to leave me and Jay and Jake? ...Don't you think that you should tell us about your big plan instead of leaving us hanging for almost weeks? ", Sunghoon said it out loud, making Jay and Jake smirk because they knew that Sunghoon was worried about them.

Sunoo just watches the scene and sighs in relief because the two are not fighting anymore. And, not to say he saw a new side of Sunghoon who also worried about his friends, which is heartwarming. Like, he never expected him to be, you know, nice. Maybe Sunoo should stop judging Sunghoon based on what he saw at school, because he knows that he is far from that.

"Did you ever think about talking to us about your problem, huh? We used to be together since we were kids. Are you really going to leave? ..not to say, it would never be F4 anymore if you go...huh?"

With Sunghoon's word, Sunoo smiled because he found it cute.

"Thought...F4 is a bully...their friendships are pretty cute...hmmm", Sunoo thought before smiling widely and looking at Sunghoon's new side.

Jay and Jake shook their heads because they knew how Sunghoon would act if they wanted to leave him.

Heeseung was just tapping Hoon's shoulder.

"Take care, guys,", Heeseung said, making Sunghoon feel even worse. He then pulled Heeseung's collar shirts before saying his words.

"Yah. Hee. I don't even apologise to you."

Heeseung smiled widely before again tapping his friend's shoulder, assuring him that he was fine.

"You don't need to...", Hee pulled his friend into his shoulder, making Hoon sigh.

Jay and Jake smiled while watching the two, who are good with each other.

"It's a relief that they have talked...", Jake mumbles, and Jay just nods, agreeing with his friends.

Sunoo smiled, looking at them from afar.

Jay and Jake walked to the two before hugging them together.

"Yah, hee, if anyone bullied you, I will deal with it,", Hoon said, making F4 laugh.

"Aigoo..there..there...", Jay said before patting his friend's back.

"Is Sunghoon crying?", Jake asked while looking at Jay, who just nodded.

"I am not crying...", Sunghoon wiped his own tear, hiding the fact that he just cried and maybe looking kind of weak.

"Yah, you are our leader, and you are crying?", Jay mockingly said, making Sunghoon hit his back.

Jay just groaned in pain.

Heeseung just laughs at his friends.

Sunoo, who is a witness to the scene, just smiled widely at them. Thanks to God, they have talked and cleared up their misunderstanding.

≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋

Sunoo just went along with F4 members and rode in their cars to look at Heeseung's flight.

"Hee, my pal, good luck!", Sunghoon yelled out loud and waved to his friend, who might see him or not.

Jake and Jay, who just came out of the cars, shook their heads to see their leader-child attitude. Sunoo smiled while looking at Sunghoon, who looked genuinely happy to send off his friends.

"Come on guys, you will miss him. Let's see him off."

Jake and Jay just went along with him.

"Hee...Hee"

Sunoo just walked behind them and smiled because he was happy for them.

"Hee...good luck"

"Hee..."

"Hey, he might not hear you...louder."

"Hee"

"It hasn't been that long since I knew you guys, but a short time can be an important moment, although there are pains, fears, and doubts, all of which make us grow. Even just a little, but it's so clear in my mind. Going forward, obstacles may come my way...but, as Karina noona said, I won't avert my eyes from them. For anything, if you look deep down into it, you may find something good...and finally, maybe, you can finally make a change someday", Sunoo thought as he looked at the sky and remembered a lot of things.

For his first time meeting F4, even fighting them, and now He smiled widely, thinking about it, before looking at F4, who was still yelling for Heeseung, who might see them.

≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋-≋

I miss you guys...thanks for reading my story

And, thanks for 1k readers...I am super happy..

Hihi...and dear engenes...please votes... 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 2.8K 54
- โ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐, ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง...
20.3K 864 39
๐Ÿ’ญ ๊’ฐ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป เพ€เฝฒ ๊’ฑ โ˜… ๊’ฑ Sim Jaeyun also known as Jake lives a pretty miserable life. When at home he has to deal with his physically and verb...
71.4K 2K 23
!!!!!SLOW UPDATES!!!!! Jisung grew up in a strict religious household, having gone to a religious academy all his life. Unfortunately for him, on his...
62.9K 2.8K 38
"I hate you so much, but why do I want to kiss you right now?" HeeSun Au Based on the K-drama Love Alarm, but with a completely different plot. Enem...